xth for my wife Syndra

>tfw no qt petite elf gf

Who's the best wife

Camille

or

Taliyah

Twitch is legit best champ

xth for hitboxes

I wanna try karthus jungle. What runes should I run on him? I threw this together, but I'm not sure if it's best, especially since it doesn't get that rune from precision that gives 12% extra damage in passive.

Taliyah is my wife and Camille is my Mistress.

>ywn cuddle with cute void bugs

Why life?

>tfw stuck in bronze 5

xth for Cute Ashe

soft fever edition

Camille she has white hair

So is the astral cocksleeve fun or not fun at all?

Enhanced Cyborg Pussy

T A L I Y A H

Remember to be kind to your support!

Up/down hill skillshot hitboxes have always been fucked in this game.

>no zoe lewds
uhhh lolbabs?

Im so tired of this shitty meme with games modes locking you into certain champs:
>star guardian only
>adc only
>assasin only
>champs with a winter skin only
fucking hell

Anyone following the Free Agency rumors? With all the swaps going around who's gonna be /ourteam/ this season?

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums is up on NA
Password: vidya

>150 cs
>30 minutes
???

Oh so this is why people hate ARAM

stop having a fever please

don't bully user

clg as always, lolg has been always clg

>Taliyah
Pretty, looks fun to be with, can easily make you rock hard

Looks great in-game.

>Camille
Beautiful, slender body, is actually cold and a bitch.

Looks awful in-game

Make your pick

So now that lootboxes and the like are soon to be banned in Europe, what will riot replace hextech with?

What champion pisses you off the most?

I'm shit

oops

Does it even work the same way when all content available in loot boxes can be purchased singularly?

I also doubt Riot would give a shit KR/CN/NA would keep them rich off it anyway.

Anyone on EUW wanna play? :3

Now that the dust has settled

What's /lolg/s verdict on Zoe?

Do you guys actually play as the champ your self insert as or as the champ you want to fuck?

There's something called "lollypoping" for skillshot based games where a projectile will reach upon a bigger area once it reaches it's destination to make it easier to land high risk skillshots and reward players more often.

>Thresh hook
Yep seems to be working just perfectly.

>want to be a otp
>theres no champs that fit my taste
anyone else know this feel?

>lollypoping
What was that about lolipopping?

Self-insert. Sometimes me and my friends go full autismo and must talk like the champ we play for the game.
Once a friend had to play sona and spend all the match playing guitar accords

Lootboxes are gambling and are addictive, Belgium doesnt care about the contents of them at all.
If this spreads to other countries, LoL could potentially be banned in Europe.

I wanna be an OTP but there's too many champs that fit my taste

Am I a bad ADC when I'm cait, I get a Karma as support while enemy has Tristana + Thresh and I have almost zero chance to do anything against them when Thresh engages?
Even when Tris is like 20-30 CS behind, they still destroy us completely when they engage.

about to go to bed, but I can add you for another day. post your IGN

I only play her, I have 1.3 million points.

You have a nice wardrobe for your waifu so she can wear whatever she wants, right user?

>want to be otp
>only champ that fits my taste is some champ like riven or lee sin that is used by everyone

Sorry, I fucked up the wording there.

vg vs vg
+2 pass vidya

>play a champ for 50 games telling myself I'll learn to like them
>get bored and want to move onto new champ

I play Winged Hussar Xin Zhao with the Sabaton song of the same name on loop if that counts for anything

I play the champ(s) I find the most fun, nothing more, nothing less.

meant for

Respond heathens.

op

DELT THIS

or a more realistic extreme EU clients no longer have access to the loot box system

>want to learn mid/top to git gud at them
>spend the time when I leveled my account to 30 playing adc/supp with a friend or trying jungle, or playing aram becuase I didn't have runes to play the actual mode properly
>everyone other than me has spent the entirety of the leveling process playing mid/top
>I will literally have to play a couple hundred games both mid and top to even be on the same level of experience/skill in mid/top as even the worst monkeys to ever queue the role
>sorry did I say play, I meant suffer through because
>broze4lyfe zeds and ahris that actually do suck at mid (and aren't just new to it) will still have their way with me repeatedly because I never learned how to deal with stuff like that and will only learn to play against them by losing to them
I'm scared bros. On one hand I want to learn to play these roles, but on the other I don't know how much abuse I can take before I give up because I'm not seeing results and am tired of getting dumpstered by career bronzers

lollipops?

Why does Syndra wear that outfit? It seems like it would take a lot of effort to get in and out of, so she must like it for some reason. It's also very flattering, but it's not like she's Janna or some other whore. It just seems odd to me.

My verdict?
I want to make love to zoe for hours

I'm very new to the game btw, qtcatgirl is my IGN.

I don't want to buy it, it's so ugly.

can you do this in league?

are you pretending to be a girl online? that shit's annoying as fuck

I like xayah dialogue!

Yasuo is always my ban, it doesn't matter that I know how to play against him, that I can outlane him, that I can have a larger impact on the game than him. I just hate the fucking champ, I'd rather spend all game having a fed riven or syndra shove their dicks down my throat than play against the 0/6 Yasuo.

Don't you hate it when people disrespect your level two power spike?

>enemy adc is 13/0/5 at 20 mins
>team won't surrender

I don't know man

>play a champ for 50 games because I genuinely love them and want to do good with them
>still suck after 50 games and have no choice but to stop playing them because they deserve better

What are you? some kindof normie?

First person to reply with 6 gets to pick my main for season 8

What is good cs per min? I get like 7-9 per min.

Ornn

Darius

10 cs per min is perfect so 7-9 is good

None, i play the champ as a forme of interact, like a team of 2 versus that stupid bard picker per example

wish i can, probably gonna sleep a bit early

dont worry mate,new season is ahead, have a little of faith

Support Skarner

evelynn

between 100 by 20 mins

>TF top
why though

Nautilus

Ashe

>love Wukong
>was good at him when he first came out
>power creep has completely destroyed him

Is Wukong even worth trying to make work now?

Nasus butt

Xerath

lets talk less about waifu and more about how great I am and how I am the best player in this general. kthxbai

I know that feel

four

Now you must become a BASED Urgod main.

I'm really not seeing what sets apart a high elo player from an average elo one. I don't learn anything when I watch a high elo streamer playing. A lot of them play like total shit most of the times like imaqtpie yet are still Challenger somehow. I don't get it.

ive seen people in low elo rape with letality then late game critical, literally unstoppable in low elo

I recently got a ticket because of pic related. . . fuck Donald Trumo and fuck white people. Fuck all you racists that voted for him.

>Muh conveyance
>Illaoi
fuck this champ seriously

Nasus butt reroll

She wants to go against Ionia's tradition, and that dress definitely does it, plus she feels confident about herself, her body included. Plus as a Sovereign she cares about her appearance, and the dress definitely helps with it. I agree that it's revealing, but she is also elegant so it doesn't look that much out of place.
Syndra in a traditional dress would be perfect though and I'd love to see that too.

That's already pretty good. If you get like 80 by 10 and around 170-180 by 20 you're already csing better than 80% of players. The important part is not always hitting high cs numbers but getting as much cs as you can while doing everything you need to, you'll eventually learn that though.

post build and rune

thats too bad, he got it before you