/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous:>PAID GACHA in NOVEMBER 22
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171108.php#nav

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pE-_N8BPhHo
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Artoria_Pendragon
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Artoria_Pendragon_(Alter)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Saint

What would you do if presented with Scathach's scat hatch?

I have Liz and Atalanta, which should I aim to replace with Scat/Gil?

Five hours until Scatfags pour out their salt.

I shall partake

If I've been playing F/GO on my phone but then move my account to an emulator on the computer, will there be any problems or risks or anything?

The besterer Arturia has arrived

I would be amazed at the bird's ability to play a trumpet.

>people honestly having a problem with Avici
That was easy as hell.

2 hours away from the Paid Gacha, which Servant you hope to answer your summons?

>Arturia
>Waver
>Tamamo
>Jeanne
>Drake
>Orion
>Altera
>Okita

Scathach synergizes well with Atalanta for team building.

still not really sure on this whole Scathatch deal

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

I rolled Waver on this week's free ticket so I can get spooked by him in a few hours.

>2 hours

oh my sweet summer child

You risk getting emulators blocked at any time. Shouldn't be a problem if you always keep a transfer code though.

The Saint (Swimsuit Alter)

>there still hasn't been a single moment in Fate as a franchise more GAR than Shirou's streak of fights at the end of HF

Replace Liz, obviously. Atalante may not be the best, but Liz is just shit in every single regard. Plus, Atalante and Scathach synergize fairly well.

>HF split up into two movies so won't see this masterpiece for another year or more

Arturia
Tamamo
Orion
But knowing my luck I'll probably get an eighth Jeanne.

LIZ THREAD

>not already replacing evil cat with Nobu/superjew/the fag of sherwood/EYE
Gil is all-slot worthy even after jalter, if you really need to replace one of those get scat or lancer alter in january

Oh, and also some chronic masturbator

I got my Vlad and my Kintoki off tickets, as well as my Lancelot.

Because i only have 90 quartz and I doubt I can get both, or even one.

All I will get is keys

I am going to do something lewd to this book and no one can stop me, not even you user!

Not hard when her 3.5 cousin is her only competition at the moment.

>Kirei has a room full of half-dead corpses
What the actual fuck

Is it possible to get both Scat and Gil with 990 quartz? I really want both of them.

ok good, thanks.

Fluffy servant.

Begone lizard

Anything's possible, user.

I'm actually planning on doing just that, but I'm waiting till todays maintenance to finish and possibly even the game to update to see if they didnt break emulators because then it would be pointless.

But once you do transfer data over, immediately issue a new transfer code again because you never know when the emulator will stop working or a new update comes out that blocks it, its risky but doable, they dont ban accounts just go after the emulators themselves right?

with that attitude you don't deserve either of them

What did you mean by this?

>1 in 3 chance of getting spooked this gacha
Should I roll?

Possible? Yes. it's possible you'll get both is a meager 30 quartz.

Probable? youtube.com/watch?v=pE-_N8BPhHo

>woman in the back isn't Martha blushing

NEVER

>Quick
>Synergy

She's only there to buff Scathach's quick damage and Scathach's crit gather can fail

Thanks

Please do not spook me Kirei. Just for once. Please

Is atalanta, okita and scat a good quick meme?

Or is waver with 2030 preferable than evil cat?

my man

NP 2 Drake, or anything that isn't autistic ayylmao or tit archer. I've already grailed Arash, I don't need another archer.

Move over Martha, there's a new Saint in town.

AND THEY'RE THE FUYUKI KIDS. WHAT THE HELL PRIEST

Reroll startup supplier here.
Would you rather have Okita or Scat? Just want to know what the general demand is.

Guys what if you do like 3 or 4 rolls on a roll simulator, make sure you don't get nothing on those rolls, that way you'll waste your bad luck.

wat

Waver will help Scat get the NP gain she desperately needs, but Atalanta will maximize damage output on short term battles.

Scat because I doubt I'm gonna roll her

Luck isn't quantifiable

>benkei stuns jew with NP
>nobu's NP is active the next turn and jew is stunned so I can't use party dodge

J U S T

I see you are a man of culture.

>letting Benkei live

>actually being surprised that a Catholic priest was abusing children

Yes, it's possible. It's also probable. 420 quartz is ~63% chance of getting a 5* and you're rolling about that twice. Of course, the gacha can still fuck you hard. It's ~40% chance to fail in those 420 quartz (I failed with the same amount for Okita).

Not this again. Just let things be, who cares where they came from?

Okita is still way more self sufficient and will probably deliver a more complete package for a newb account than scat.

I know people call blue Saber 3.5 and that she is a lackluster 5*. But call Saber Alter amazing 4*.

So if both were grailed to 100, maxed fous and maxed skills. Is blue Saber still worse?

Okita wins this showdown with ease.
Both have more or less the same loadout in terms of skills and cards.
Okita has better NP and Star gen, a Brave AQQ chain gives Okita a minimum of 50% NP, and Scath 30%.
Star-gen wise, Okita's Q slotted in any combo allows for a decent 5-6 stars or more, Scath's Q is average 2-hit, making at most 4 stars.
NP, Both have a ST Quick NP, Scath has 100% Stun and chance of insta-death (no numbers on that yet), which can be situationally useful, Okita has a base of 30% Def reduction, and it increases with overcharge, and lasts for 3 turns, making her more useful in boss fights.
Skills - Both have the 1-turn dodge, Scath's has a 80% chance of being better, with 3-turn crit damage and star attraction buffs extra, however Okita has the star attraction for 1 turn on demand so I would call this one equal.
Okita has a 1-turn Quick Prana burst, Scath has a 1-turn Quick Fox Wedding, the buff is exactly the same number-wise, with the small advantage of Scath's being targetable, however this advantage doesn't count unless you have another Quick NP (Okita, Anne & Mary, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Lancer to name a few) to make use of it, and Crossing Arcadia (Atlanta's skill) actually does the same thing only for the whole party.
3rd skill for Scath is situational, it's the broadest of the anti-type skills, countering 2 common types (Divine and Undead), Okita gets her star attraction instead, but that particular skill makes her a pretty good boss killer for certain scenarios (Gil in the Archer daily is one).

Arash is love and life, brother. I'm excited to hit bond 10. Still only at 8 right now, but every match brings me closer.

Not for lewds

Fuck off redd*tor

I'M THANKFUL, SHISHOU!

Running Okita and Scat + 5* CEs is going to fuck up your party cost, just as a heads up. Make sure you have some decent backline 3*s.

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Artoria_Pendragon
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Artoria_Pendragon_(Alter)

based reddit bro

Question should be which one is the most waifuable/hottest. No one sane that are willing to pay for a SSR is going to go gamefag route, and if they would, Merlin in the future.

She has great sniff art.

I'm thankful Shishou

Yes. Alter is statistically superior in ever regard.

>blowing all your quartz on a 6.5 servant
lel

>30% def reduction

Its not always guaranteed, I've experienced so myself, it can Miss, even against Lancer bosses!

Fuck off redd*t enabler

Which servant is the most S?

Yes? The only thing blue Saber has over Alter is that she has (albeit very shitty) level 90 stats without grailing. Just grailing Alter once makes her better, a second time is overkill.

>I'm Still Young and Good to Go

Blue saber is a bit better due to stats and better charisma. 3.5 is always better.

However, alter is a star lower than her and delivers almost the same experience.

Also requires less work to be amazing than her blue self.

However, both maxed altria has the edge.

that semen demon who's always bullying gold man

>Salter ends up with more attack after grailing
>costs less
>NP hits noticeably harder
I actually feel bad for vanilla Seibah.

Stop shitting up these threads you fucking retard.

>alter has more damage grailed
wew

Scat got the most meme boss killer videos. Checkmate.
>Stealling reddit material

Your following a righteous path Arash-bro.

I'll pay you good money for a Tamamo starter.

Aside from NP damage output, OG seiba is better.

>rolling for Scat when the best gold lancer is already in the game

Carmilla, Hijikata, Wu

mana ain't free nerd.

I'm thankful Shishou. Please be my birthday present.

Saber is worse than her Alter because of the damage multiplier on her NP, evn after her Interlude. I can't remember any area other than that where she's worse. There's raw stats if both were grailed to 100, though. Alter wins that one.

You may want to look at the sales number after Scathach's first couple days.