More balancing: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1101
Guild territorial wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
HG315 x 1 Pract 315: pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fxUS3fuT7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=k8xunNanVrM
youtube.com/watch?v=nULw1Pr9r-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for alive game, alive thread

First for bullying retards.

Can you capture those Vilkas archers that use broadhead and make you bleed for a billion damage every half second?

>learn nothing
they removed the carry abuse

diamond anvils are worth 10m+, you'll need to grind energy HARD to enjoy these sweet anvils

Why do Wizards have to have such long cooldowns? It's so fucking AIDS. I just want to kill shit. Why did they have to gas Pyromancer?

Did the swordsman meta change much for swordsman with R9?

I just keep hearing matador sucks, so what is going to happen to murmnobis, catagoons, and well... corsairs....

I'm interested in making a swordsman, but I feel the balance for them is too fragile, cata is just fast, murmnobi feels like it's too gimmicky and could become shit any second, and corsair looks just shit but pilfering looks too good to pass up in a game about farming.

What does murmnobi transition into after rank 9 is released?

So is it worth coming back now? I was playing around with a Wizard 3 that I planned to get to Warlock but quit because of poor FPS optimization and year long cooldowns

Ah, I see. You're just a metaslave that thinks people should have only a Murmnobi, a SR3, a CCS, a Taoist and a ThaumFF2 in their lodges. That's my 15th character, so I'll probably use it just for dailies, TBL and party grinding/farming with my guildmates.

>have 30 skills
>worry about cooldowns

wtf

energy bolt 3x
magic missile 3x
lethargy quake 3x
hail
electrocute 2x
meteor 2x
freenzing sphere 3x
frost cloud
dt
mastema
poa

cute gem
cute thred

Murmnobi just gets a second circle of Hoplite, or if they're the Pelt2 kind they get Pelt3.

Pillage also constantly gets nerfed. They've lowered the chance, they've made it so you can't pillage bosses anymore.

Murmnobi is dodging all the nerfs, somehow. They've nerfed Matador to fucking trash when it was barely decent at its strongest.

I'm not a metaslave, I have plenty of stupid builds, but your build is LITERALLY THAUM FF.

In his defense, I've tried to break the meta quite a few times and it always ended bad...

I'm not saying being creative is bad, but I understand why people are afraid of it, it's not like the koreans haven't tried something before during reset events, and the game really doesn't feature many situations where odd builds can shine.

It's brave for people to try to break the mold, and if they have fun and share what they find is great for everyone, just don't expect to be free of criticism. I mean it's not like this is some hugging safespace, you know where you are user, people spit at you for sport, and you're supposed to like it.

>Somehow

Because nobody in Korea is dumb enough to think single target dps is end all be all of class balance.

You're forgetting that these poorfags do no damage and takes their entire rotation to down a single saalus boss. The same type of people who get blessing and doubles their damage.

>Sword
>Single target
uhmmm, just get aoe ratio or falconslut, poorfag

How do I become a richfag and do damage like you?

>single
>melee

99% of the melee skills is affected by aoe ratio, there's no "no aoe" melee.

I alone have 14 aoe ratio and a full screen taunt, with falconer/cryo 3 shit is not even funny

Am not her, but i became strong and rich by playing the game.

>CCS
tfw there will never be a CCS class despite having so many cards. I hope that is what Mimic is

erp

What do I do in game?

Kill monsters! Sell stuff!

The hitbox size of Murm skills is big but not as big as other skills, other skills in their arsenal not so much, they're still limited by that. Even with circling support there's better AoE classes and it's pointless to argue about one class needing nerfs based on how it performs when supported by 2 dedicated sluts.

you don't got how bad things really are

murmnobi aoe is excellent even when alone and WHEN paired with these support classes, everything else is pointless

What monsters? Nothing sells...

Excellent compared to Sorc/Elememe/Doppel? No. It's passable, nobody was playing that build until world bosses came out, before that it was seen as a dumb gimmick like cryo caster.

All kinds of shit sells. Stop trying to gouge people

I've never had a problem mobbing as Murmnobi. I have so much AoE ratio, even without AoE hats, and grouping everything up is so fucking easy with Swash.

nobody you know, because >trends<

even before we had the WB patch, I remember someone posted here a murmnobi 40f vid, they cleared the tower like shit, there was even a one shot at the 40f (that was impressive because we didn't know). nigga was farming 40f with his murmnobi and carring a fucking PVP lancer because of how easy it was

I tried farming orange mats, but it took like 40 minutes for something to drop. I tried to sell it for 50k less than the ones on the market, but no one bought it. Even if someone did, that'd be 40 minutes for 800k silver plus the 100k or so I got while killing stuff...

Which variant you think is better overall? the pelt 3 or the hop 2?

I'm leaning towards hop for the 1h spear... but swash 3 would be really awesome... I can't make up my mind.

Hop2 would be better. Synchrothrusting is one of the skills that clones copy and is boosted by Murmhat. You also get 50 more crit rate from Finestra.

Just kill stuff faster, user.

So uh... as far as I can tell Blindlem is the Pure Loftlem (which became the go-to mon when poison ailments got thrown under a bus) of this event. It even has the additional benefit of actually being earth elemental (Pure Loftlem was actually poison, not ice).

Am I missing something or is that pretty much it?

How do I get better gear to farm faster?

You ever notice how Corsair is one class and Matador is one class while Murmnobi is a combination of classes supported by 2 other classes. What is it you really want them to nerf?
Circling? The last thing archers have to remain relevant?
Pass? So that Chronos can be totally useless after having 1 still basically not working skill and one skill that's been nerfed into being only good for saalus?
Bunshin damage? So that Shinobi can useless for anything EXCEPT murmnobi builds forever?
Murmillo itself, so it stop being a class that serves the purpose of boosting rode/pelt/hop(that is, becomes total shit and pointless?)

Popomon event gives 1 pract weapon. 315 HG Purple is pretty cheap too. If you're still slow at killing, you're probably using the wrong class.

Yeah, they should remove the bonuses that Murm's hat gives to earlier class ranks. Name a single other class that has something similar.

Runecaster

spear lunge for kunai, st and evade thust is also a reason

hop 2 will be ridiculously good

Wrong. Unless you're talking about the chance of casting Quick Cast and not Isa.

the ENTIRE problem is shinobi clones. murm without shinobi is just a fine defensive class with okay burst. shinobi clones dealing 100% damage is a leftover from the old system (flat flat) that they forget to rework

clones are the problem and that's all, there's a sleeper OP build (slashnobi) that involves the same bullshit.

shinobi should be reworked from scratch. hell, elememe turned into a good class when they nerfed frost cloud and buffed all the other skills, it's not that hard, user

i made a lot of millions from non-orange stuff selling

>Name a class that has a skill that gives bonuses to earlier class ranks
>Not Rune of Ice

How much is a lot of millions? What did you do?

i killed monsters and sold items.
not sure, maybe 30-40m+

all kind of stuff sells. most people do not get 330 in 1-2 days. check market and find something

Rune of Ice literally says NOTHING about specific skills.

If you nerf clones then you might as well remove Shinobi and merge it with Murm because there will be NO other viable builds.

>shinobi should be reworked from scratch
To do what? It already has all the ninja anime stereotypes. If you take them away what does it have?

Rather than nerfing its damage, they could just give it a bigger cooldown or actually give shit to do that's more complex than just bursting bosses down. If something turned invincible at half HP and did some other kind of attack, it'd stop murmmobi outright.

What's the drop rate on monster energy, and what's a good place to farm them as a 330 char?

They could've just as easily just had an attribute that boosts all Weapon+Shield attacks and you know it.
You're really REALLY reaching to say the helmet and Isu aren't the same.

What is that supposed to be arguing?
>Name a single other class that has something similar.
I'm pasting that before you next post is `I meant a skill that gives boosts to specific skills it names, instead of something non specific like "all ice spells except deployment ones" '

Those are similar skills

>what's a good place to farm them as a 330 char?

ahahahaha

>Open blessed shard cubes with a macro
>90 cubes, 4 blessed gems

>Used to do it manually
>Like 500 cubes for one or two gems
You literally can't make this shit up.

If I knew more, I'm sure I could abuse this.

>What's the drop rate on monster energy
Same as last time
>and what's a good place to farm them as a 330 char?
Same as last time

I wasn't playing for the last one, I'm new.

>He thinks macros affect RNG

The best it could do is be able to open several cubes with the same randomly generated number, assuming just opening a cube doesn't change the number. (e.g. if it's based on time or something)

Should I just make a new char then? I wanted to focus on gearing one first.

Make a new character then grind on Nevellet/Royal Mausoleum/Sicarius/DP2/Bee depending on your level.

I'm pretty sure the game just has a counter that it uses as it's RNG value.

you are focusing on the nerf word when I mentioned rework since the other thread.

So poison doesn't work anymore in this shit event?

I wanna cum on her thighs

>Pillage also constantly gets nerfed.
>Murmnobi is dodging all the nerfs, somehow.
>They've nerfed Matador to fucking trash when it was barely decent at its strongest.
>nerf

RIP Wugushi pets

>retards on /tosg/ commission their characters
>quit the game after a couple of months
kek

Someone paid for that?

they already removed that in like middle of last event

I'm not this guy you quoted. user we had over 80 unique posters on the last thread alone, lol.

>Nobody will ever draw my character because he's a boy

It's not fair.

It doesn't matter if you are or not. What I quoted is what I'm responding to. To talk about something else is off topic.

>He didn't get drawn as one of Lalaco's boytoys

>He wasn't actually one of Lalaco's boytoys

It is our burden to carry. Be strong.

first video: the so called aoe class doing a full 290 run with good gear (enough to threat all mobs here as trash). guy also plays very well
youtube.com/watch?v=2fxUS3fuT7Q

now: literal retard without even stacking aoe ratio mashing his keyboard a murmnobi

youtube.com/watch?v=k8xunNanVrM

I could give tier 15 for this warlock and the murmnobi would do it faster

>No special gear
>+15 trans10 spear
Stopped watching in record time

>Comparing a mage to a sword in a dungeon where mages did 1s to half the enemies even after renewal without good gear

To be fair a mage is a person trained in the practice of magic while a sword is a cutting and/or stabbing weapon.

slay the gay

Wanting to suck a cute tosg user's cock isn't gay

>trash WL
whatever

murms +15 is pointless when the warlock already oneshot the mobs

Read the desc he's just joking, he made the vid to make fun of goons. Don't know what comparison guy is trying to prove, the mage has +11 stage 4.compared to a +16 stage 10.

the comparison is about hitboxes and aoe capabilities

the warlock already destroy the mobs, these mobs are all trash, if the warlock had a much strong weapon he would barely reduce his time in one or two minutes.

btw: the same murminobi, now using LITERALLY a lv 40 spear and he still does in a decent time (15 minutes)

youtube.com/watch?v=nULw1Pr9r-U

The warlock player is also fucking trash, takes him over a minute to use Frost cloud for the first time because he wants to do cute shit like pull mobs into dark spirits. 13-14 minutes is really slow.

>Not drawing your own character, printing her and drowning her in semen

>shilling your own channel
We get it, you're autistic and fucking pathetic, please attempt suicide (attempt cause you'll fail at it anyways)

Now I'm worried. Someone, please, post a good elememe.

what's the best time to use x8 tomes? I only have 5, I'm afraid to use them

save them for when you decide to make a class that has a hard time leveling

fuck whoever told me to catch an orange grummer. don't answer question's if you're a mouthbreather

But it has a multi hit poison breath.

how do you get this?

Be a new player and get the new booster pack event.
There's also a real weapon and shield like that that are for lvl 170 players.

This reminds me, where's the retard who insisted it would be impossible to solo 290 when the combat system rework arrived? Tell me again about how I'll die to the first wolf pack and quit the game because the 290 will be impossible to solo.

That's what happens when you listen to BRs who aren't capable of capturing ET mobs.

With that kind of damage it they only thing that matter is how good you're at packing mobs.
Any swordman with pelt1 is obviously superior in that.

do lvl 1 alts still get energy?