us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/#/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

What's New? :
>Dragons of the Nexus Event!
>November 14th - December 12th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/dragons-of-the-nexus
youtu.be/XQV2MLHFYFg

>New heroes, Laning changes, Skill-based MMR, Laning updates, Voice chat, and more!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21179036/
youtu.be/6hFb9mslQRc

>Alexstrasza, the Life-Binder; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/alexstrasza/
youtu.be/y-aq0b3AzbQ
>Hanzo, Master Assassin
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/hanzo/

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21182211/
>**BLACK FRIDAY**; 360-DAY STIM SALE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21215184/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21179035/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21182210/
>Current PTR Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21194320/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App - Social Tab invite links
>NA
blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU
blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20759516483
heroeshearth.com/builds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nerf Sonya, please.

Remember to support your minions.

wtf i love minions now

>Finally Diamond 5
>Spamming Alex
>Retarded radom diamond 1
>HURR DURRR DONY USE E BUILD IZ BAD
>Literally thanks to a retarded Dva gor 20 stacks in 4 mins
>Every fucking teamfight able to use DragonQueen and Ult
>Won and MVP
>Retarded Diamond 1 still saying E build is bad

Honestly, this fucking game is filled with braindead chimps that have no idea what the fuck are they talking about.

Q build is good yes but E build is equally good when you learn positioning and what enemy focus to get the maxium from her E.

Can't wait to see those fixes and maybe buffs that everyone is mentioning so retards can finally realize how good Alex is.

initial ranked placements putting more people in plat/diamond than bronze/silver kind of shits up the ladder ye

Mommy is underrated and the main problems is that most people barely understand how to work with her.

More like enjoy your vacations since dubs posting is bannable.

Garrosh

I'll enjoy my vacation playing whatever hero you want senpai

nobody

I want milkies from this pocket healer.

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character.

Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him. And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints

where were you last thread

>still 100% pick/ban at every mmr
I wonder how if and how they'll go about tweaking this.

I heard they were supposed to be fixing his Q not getting a CD when interrupted

im there? ctrl f [embed] [embed]
>at every mmr
not truth

Your job as junkrat isn't to get the kill, its to put out consistent damage (protip: smart cast your Q) and displace people (which can lead to kills but isn't generating them directly). Junkrat *loves* being teamed up with heroes like genji or kerrigan.

You really come online once you have endless 'nades because that causes 7 instances of hero damage ("hits") over 4 grenades to completely reset the cooldown on your q ( 7 * 1.5 = 10.5 + the firing time of Q), and even without that you end up with a very short cooldown anyways. Once you've got cannonball your chances of cleaving people are huge because your aa and q aoe goes from 2.0 to 3.0

Junkrat shines in draft modes where he can provide the setup for a very aggressive diver/reset hero like an illidan, greymane(gftt), kerrigan, genji or tracer to just run in and bop people on the head once each. Though I do recall reading that you've been playing him in QM, which I can understand may not give the best impression on him.

I currently have an 80% winrate on junkrat in heroleague, he's *nuts*.

any hanzo mains here?

Garrosh is insanely overpowered. What was Blizzard thinking with this hero?

He does nothing but throw people
there's nothing to nerf other than how stupid players are that fall for it over and over again
>mfpallyfat dies to garrosh the same way 6 times in one game
the state of hots players

That throw is the most overpowered thing in the game. Do you know how useful that is?

Of course I know how good it is. But short of removing it how do you nerf it? It's just moving someone. Like nerfing hook on Stitches, do that and it murders the hero irreparably because that's their gimmick.

He needs a total rework because everything but his throw is so retarded. He's really just a glorified creep.

Well thank you for the tips, my dude. 'cause like I said, I really want to play him, I just feel like I'm doing nothing the whole game.

I'll give trashmouse another go shortly.

Bloodthirst makes his trait work and his trait makes bloodthirst work

it's a good design it just doesn't do damage which isn't it's design anyway.

why is ____uther___ so much fun?

Honestly idk how I'd nerf him other than rework. The problem isn't that it's overpowered in and of itself, but there's no fucking counterplay other than "walk away"

But unlike countering someone like, say, butcher, who you walk away from after he pops his ability, you just have to consistently not let Garrosh get anywhere near you or you get thrown into his team and die.

>oh you're a close range melee hero? lol too bad
>oh you have no escapes? lol

Also a lot of the mechanics in this game (pretty much every delayed skillshot desu) rely on outplay/punishing, but generally the price for being punished is a stun or some damage, not a fucking instant kill on a low cooldown.

lol

I think people are making the mistake of "picking" Cocoon before they even see or analyze the enemy team. Locust is a powerful ultimate and there are situations in the meta where you would definitely take it over Cocoon.

They confirmed that they're nerfing Poisoned Spear.

Wanna hear a joke?

Panda relevancy;

Rocket or Rip-tire?

I've got this fag telling me that Rocket is strictly worse and there's no reason to take it, when everything else I've heard has been the direct opposite.

If using rocket ride will deny deaths every cast (no burst/no lockdown) then go for it
Otherwise Tire is just the outright better ult for general use.

Reminder to take this survey about the stuff on the PTR
us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20759516483

>pick butcher
>enemy team has stitches/junkrat/auriel/nova

well fuck you too blizzard

They should make Garrosh's friendly throw indicate that the player is buffed more.
When you you throw friendlies they seem to just get butthurt and not realise they have just been buffed.

>FIRE IN THE HOLE

>unbox a 1-day stimpack
>didn't plan on playing any more today or tomorrow

If you close the game when the box is open you can hold it for later

You can log out or alt+f4 to preserve the contents for future use. I still have the Starter chest sitting around on one account.

Damn. At least I'll know that next time.

You can also right click on your portrait, view your profile, go to your roster, select any hero and hit "view in collection" and it will close the box.

MILKERS

I really love playing Ana. I didn't think I would, but she is probably my favorite hero to play in the game.

Now can I get a good secondary skin please.

I want a Whymshire skin where I can kill ponies

>200 gems
?

Black Friday Sale.

His Q combined with the E is the problem.
>Almost instant pull in move
>Basically uninterruptible because it doesn't go on cd if you get stunned
>Super low risk/high reward, everyone else has to be constantly aware of it
>Instantly broken the second anyone gives Garrosh movement speed
Also:-
>Constant armor that makes him extremely hard to kill
>Self cleanse because you thought you could cc him didn't you, fuck you
>A goddamn aoe fucking taunt are you shitting me

All of these things add up to be the most anti-fun character in the game. Only a cho'gall in quickmeme when you get no counters to him can compare.

Interesting. I didn't see anything about them.

I don't know why at least young Ana wasn't available on release, honestly.

Li Li buffs?

They probably want to give it a unique voice pack.

>win 1 game
>after a 4 day losing streak
>22 straight losses.
>twenty. Two. Straight. Losses
>win 1 game

>VERY NEXT GAME

>Chogall Tassadar Genji Tracer 5 stack against Thrall Li Ming Nazeebo Kharazim Garrosh

>because I won
>one
>game
>after twenty two straight losses

>ONLY CONSTANT BRAH :^)

The last time I was this mad I spent 18 months in prison for nearly beating a man to death with a steel barstool.

I don't even need Young Ana. I'd like Young Ana but Corsair Ana is pretty good as well. Or a completely new skin like Tracer, Zarya and Junkrat got.

Maybe next time you go you will hone your skills instead of taking it in the ass both in and out of game

>this is your brain on quick match

top kek

>On Cursed Hollow and Warhead Junction, capping one boss will despawn the other unless the other has already been aggro'd

i could only pick Garrosh like 2 times in QM before i started to feel bad and literally had to choose something else.

it's like throwing people into a feeding frenzy.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that's fucking retarded.

>My Johanna is smashing her face against the opponent's wall, when they have a Garrosh and than screams for heals.

That's why he's banned every game in HL, because people are fucking retards.

>Garrosh flips our Johanna
>she activates trait after the pull and flip
>when she's behind the fort wall

>Decide to try 1 more
>Alarak Nova Li Ming Zarya Zagara v Tass Junkrat Gazlowe Sylvanas D.va
>COMBINED, Nova Li Ming Zarya Zagara had 64k hero damage
>Not one of them was even 1:1 k:d
>meanwhile as Alarak in this nightmare I peak at 136% sadism, end with 136k hero damage, 14kills 3 deaths
>but it's Braxis and my team wanted to roam and ignore objectives all game so we got *1* zerg wave out of 6 before finally losing

I know those bunga feels, broski.

Not an argument, because you blew your engage in the first place you habe no way of stopping Nazeebo from just going away and creating space with Zombies.
Don't think you can just pretend you won the argument by ignoring everything that was said. It's still a delusion and Furnace Blast, particularly with the shitty upgrade, doesn't do a whole lot to warrant picking it over Lamb against Nazeebo.

Mine just walked up her trait activated and was shocked when Garrosh waited for it to be gone to flip her.

Is it a decision made to counter snowballing, since it means one team can't get a 2nd boss while you deal with the first? Or is it a decision to lower game time because a team pushing behind a golem is going to get 2 forts while a lone golem is lucky to take down the wall?

I'm not sure but apparently bosses don't spawn until ten minutes now either.

>replying to a post this old. Blatantly ignoring the persons argument
You are so fucking autistic and retarded holy shit.

That isn't as big a deal because early bosses are shit anyway.

I was about to say the same. Some characters can get a boss early on, but it takes so much time and they do so little that it feels pointless.

Kills Warhead Junction for NA though.

Well yeah, but that map is just so fucked I don't even consider it real.

Does Icy Veins reliably have solid builds listed? I don't keep up with the meta or anything, so I always go there one trying a new hero to see which talents are good.

Is there maybe a better place to look for builds?

Eh, I think IcyVeins is a mixed bag so take what you read with a grain of salt. Usually just look at Diamond-Master Hotslogs stats and extrapolate.

>Decide I want a fucking win and I'm enjoying my fucking anger
>Artanis Stukov Sylvanas VIKINGS Zeratul
>vs Malthael Garrosh Brightwing Alarak Zagara
>Vikings all go 1 lane
>end with less XP than Sylvanas
>The same Sylvanas that iterally, from level 1 onward, ran into enemy towers and died immediately upon spawn. The entire game
>Stukov insists he's going damage build, heals nobody but himself and others are only healed incidentally, ends with 9k healing, 17 deaths (more than Sylvanas who was intentionally suiciding), and 4200 hero damage.
>Zeratul and I are the only ones acting like we have functional brainstems
>only ones of our entire team to have kills
>only ones of our entire team to have more than 10k hero damage (I finished with 42k, he finished with 38k)
>lose

I'd say this was a subtle hint from the universe to stop playing.. but fuck that i don't do subtle.

IM FUCKING QUEUEING UP AGAIN. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA GIVE ME NEXT, CHOGALL GENJI TASS TRACER AGAINST 4 RANGE AND A DAMAGE BUILD KHARAZIM AGAIN? DO YOUR FUCKING WORST QUICKMATCH.

new to the game
just played for fun then realized i had enough heroes to play ranked
placed in plat 3 is that good or bad? how hard is it to get to diamond?

Just read the section that justifies their talent choices. It's not always right, or what I would pick, but it's a lot easier to decide when you break them down and have a 2nd opinion than to just start up a game and feel overwhelmed.

Mommy?

Icy Veins is trash in my experience.

I'd highly recommend checking hotslogs like suggested, or go check recent builds on heroeshearth.com/builds/ (you can filter for legendary users which are usually high GM on pros, sometimes comments on why talents are good and which are personal preference/situational).

Spread Volley or Endless Nades?

How do you fuck up a crop that badly? Unless you wanted to get caught.

>AGAIN
>VALLA(ME) NAZEEBO LI MING REXXAR JUNKRAT
>GARROSH VARIAN NOVA KAEL KEL'THUZAD
>GO FULL HUNGERING, SPEND THE START OF EVERY FIGHT DELETING EITHER KAEL OR KEL OR NOVA, WHOEVER SHOWS FIRST
>END 17/3, MORE DAMAGE THAN THE REST OF MY TEAM COMBINED
>ONLY ONE THAT CAPTURED CURSE OBJECTIVES, 100% OF CURSE DAMAGE
>LI MING LEAVES AFTER HE AFK'S THE FIRST OBJECTIVE
>NAZEEBO ENDS GAME WITH 142 STACKS, GAME TOOK 31 MINUTES
>REXXAR LANDS *1* STUN THE ENTIRE GAME
>JUNKRAT GETS SHIT ON BECAUSE HE HAS NO IDEA HOW TO RANGEFIND
>TWINMEMES VARIAN STARTS JUST RUNNING AT ME AFTER 10, THANKFULLY CALTROPS MAKES HIM A LITERAL MEME
>LOSE ANYWAY BECAUSE MY TEAM IS RETARDED

Cairne Motherfuckin' Bloodhoof when?

So I keep seeing people tell other people to take Endless Nades on trash rodent man but I just want to put out an argument for the much ignored Burst Fire talent on 16

You might think to yourself "but if you miss one you miss all 3" or "you lose a shot and overall damage with it" but I want to give two very big reasons to pick it.

1st is kiting, with endless nades if you are good then your q has no downtime or a very short downtime and that sucks when you pretty much always take Tricky Shuffles on 7 for that sweet movement speed. With Burst Fire you are going press q move to flank press q again because it's on a 6 second cooldown

2. Enemies in close range will be punished by spread if it's off cooldown but 3 nades instantly to the face followed by you mine hopping to safety is actual significant damage to squishy characters like Valla or Zul'Jin or that support you hopefully +15% move speed kited to

Plus in the late game it let's you jump into a lane with ripper air clear the wave in about 2 seconds and then ripper back to your team.

why are all [blank] players fucking retarded niggers?

>caltrops
found the bronzie

>AGAIN
>THE TEAMS DONT EVEN MATTER OTHER THAN THEY HAD A BUTCHER
>FUCKING DOMINATE THE FIRST 16 LEVELS OF THE GAME
>SUDDENLY MY TEAM DECIDES TO FEED NOT ONCE
>NOT TWICE
>NOT THREE TIMES
>NOT EVEN FOUR TIMES
>FIVE FUCKING TIMES
>CHASING HEADLONG AFTER A BUTCHER THEY CANT CATCH AND DYING REPEATEDLY INSIDE TOWERS
>FEEDS BUTCHER
>TO
>SIX HUNDRED AND TEN MEAT
>HUNDRED
>AND
>TEN
>MEAT

>ONLY CONSTANT BRO :^)

Which is correct:
>a chain is only as strong as its weakest link
OR
>you are the only constant

That must have been the dream for that butcher.

if it makes you feel better i read part of your blog shitposter kun

NEXT GAME

>VALLA RAYNOR JUNKRAT MALFURION VALEERA
>AGAINST MORALES ALEXSTRAZA ILLIDAN GENJI TRACER
>RAYNOR ENDS GAME WITH 24 STACKS ON MARKSMAN, 19 DEATHS
>VALEERA DID NOT SCORE A SINGLE KILL, 17 DEATHS
>MALF IS FULL MOONFIRE BUILD, DISCONNECTS AT 13 AND NEVER COMES BACK ANYWAY
>JUNKRAT CANT AIM MINES FOR SHIT, NEVER MANAGES TO PEEL ILLIDAN OFF ANYONE. AT ANY POINT. EVER.
>MEANWHILE I END 7/5, 70K HERO DAMAGE. MORE THAN ANY 3 OF MY TEAMMATES. ONLY ONE WITHOUT MORE DEATHS THAN KILLS
>TOP XP WITHOUT EVEN FUCKING TRYING
>TOP SIEGE WITHOUT EVEN FUCKING TRYING
>100% OF SEEDS COLLECTED

my dick is 9 inches long

sounds like you should
git gud

>FINAL GAME
>VALLA GARROSH JUNKRAT ABATHUR VALEERA
>VS NAZEEBO RAYNOR TASSADAR NOVA ARTANIS
>Nova and Abathur had a love affair this game.
>THIS ABATHUR HAS NO CONCEPT OF HIDING
>HE SPENDS THE ENTIRE GAME BEING FOUND AND SNIPED IN UNCONCEALED LOCATIONS BY NOVA
>REPEATEDLY. LIKE HE SPENT LESS THAN 20% OF THE GAME ALIVE
>WE KEPT TRYING TO TELL HIM
>HE REFUSED TO LISTEN
>THIS NIGGER GOT KILLED SO MUCH NOVAS FROM OTHER GAMES WERE WANDERING INTO OURS TO SNIPE THIS CUNT
>ABATHUR ENDS WITH
>TWENTY ONE DEATHS
>ONE
>DEATHS
>ENEMY TEAM HAS 5 LEVEL LEAD AS A RESULT
>GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT DUE TO TALENT DISADVANTAGE. CAN'T CONTEST ON VOLS, GET ZERO PROTECTORS
>LOSE

>quick match
just play against AI if you cant handle drafting

>no screenshots
ignored and reported