/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous:>PAID GACHA in NOVEMBER 22
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171108.php#nav

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

THEY FINALLY CAME HOME

>Paid for Jeannu NP2
And
>120 extra quarts for Scat
>Only got the new 3*s

Yep.

You think Jeanne Alter will come to me in April in time for my birthday?

all you people bitch about np2 orion and altera while im stuck with an np2 waver. Just end me now

FUCK 2030

I WONT SPEND MORE THAN 30SQ ON YOUR UGLY FACE

The Saint

>liz OP
you bum

240 quartz
>1 2030
>5 knight's dignity
>2 L/ZOs
>1 Medea lily
>NP3 retard cat
only 2030 saves it, fucking shit

I will ask again, can you buy quartz on emulator?

Please calm down, there's still no excuse for being retarded no matter how happy or sad you are.

Friendly reminder that nobody got banned refunding.

Carry on fellow /refund/ anons

Should I even bother getting the rest of these? I have the lore and I'm about to level up so I'd rather spend the AP farming hands.

How do I acquire this type of luck?

Alright anons, fess up. How many of you got Seiba?

Grab the horseshoes at least

I came home to you, right [user]?
You paid for the grand bus ticket, after all!

ONLY REPLY TO THIS POST IF SHISHOU FOUND YOU WORTHY OF HER TUTELAGE

So that i never forget.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGRRRRRHHH

So what CE am I supposed to put on Scathach?

I'm so mad. 300 quartz and 40 tickets for no Okita. Yet I get this slut in 2 tickets trying for 2030...

Wojackposter from the other day rolled the payed gacha and got fucking NP2 jannu why must I suffer like this lads is there any point?

Wait, you can get banned from refund? what changed? that was my last hope for paid gacha

Is anyone else noticing the text crawling strangely since they patched the game?

I got my 2nd Jeannu.

I wish I got Seiba

Reply to this post ONLY if you have 6+ SSRs

Happy thanksgiving alter, and this is just a friendly reminder to all of you

IF YOU ROLL SOMEONE ON THE PAID GACHA THEY DID NOT "COME HOME".

They didnt want to be your servant, but you succumbed to the jews and used your wallets to force those servants to come to your chaldea.

YOU FORCE THEM. ITS FIGURATIVELY, LITERALLY RAPE. THEY DONT LOVE YOU.

But I got you without spending any money.

WHO JANNU HERE

>spent three tickets
>got nothing
I feel a little bad coming back with nothing, but I guess it could have been much worse

Welp

Which 5* did you rape with your wallet?

>F2P with 2 5* 3 days ago
>Now have 5 after paid gacha

Any previous lucklets know this feel?

>NP5 Scat
>Only 2 5* CE, both 2030
>NP3 Diarmuid

I'm not complaining, but wat

I got Vlad, so that's pretty hot. Doujins when?

>I raped three SSRs at once
My dick is quite experienced huh

NAFAGS BTGFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

>discord
>skype
>chrome

Thanks Shishou

Got a 2030 and scat in 60 rolls (Waver from paid)

Kinda scared to roll for second 2030 cuz only got the 5 star rateup essence during halloween after 180 quartz

When is the next 2030 rate up?

(That moment when your E rank luck becomes EX Rank)

Got 8 and I only paid once for the p2w gacha. Feels good mayne

Eh, I'm gonna farm the octuplets and homo babies then be done just because those tend to be an annoying resource as well

Got her on the Tamamo rate-up.I'm not mad since I like her. Already have Altera and Alter as my Sabers though. Didn't get Tamamo. I already have my waifu at NP5 so I'm cool. Didn't get Scat either.

who was in the wrong here?

I wanted Tamamo, I got Saber. Just as well. She'll be a good addition to the team come Saber Wars.

yeah, but I don't know if I trust it with my credit card info.

Awesome, hopefully I'll have all the girls I want by that point. I can't pass up Musashi or the two ninjas in Shimosa beforehand

only if you grail her

Anyone else is feeling pretty fucking happy right now?

>spent 300 quartz
>no scat
>feeling really sad
>notice that there's a new quest with her
>do the quests
>finish them
>feeling better decide to do one more 10 roll with that goofy scat picture looking at me on my monitor
catalysts really do work

extra worthy

Well?

Dodge them. She won't come home so I won't give her the satisfaction of patting my head.

Is there ANY point in an NP2+ Jeannu?
Please, at least tell me she heals for more?

Should I try for NP2 Scat?

Sorry 60 quartz

Good lord, that's my problem too.
I kind of want to clear the shop; I have enough apples to burn and still be good for Christmas. But I am really, really fucking sick of farming Avici.

Kaleidoscope, Imaginary Around, Halloween Princess are the common suggestions.
Not sure how well Prisma Cosmos or MLB Divine Banquet would work.

It took me 29 tickets and 90 SQ, but it was worth it. Not only did my beloved find her way back to me, but she brought two 2030s and three Atalanta's with her.

Feels incredibly based RN.

Adrenaline just wore off but yeah I'm feeling pretty good.

Your skill at photoshop is worth of song.

I have 1 maxed out 3* CE, what should I be using it on? Save it for LB CEs? The only LB CE I have is Guda-O and Nightless Rose if I bother to LB it. Halloween princess and Dango CE is both below 5.

Or should I save it for if/when I LB Mona Lisa for more FP?

Thanks for the spook and laugh, Liz.

Suddenly random alien

Who wouldn't let her pat you're head?
I literally summoned her after letting her pat my head

>She found me worthy
Pretty damn happy, she even brought more Hercs and Emiyas as gifts and threw in another Waver and finally one Medea Lily and one 2030. I love you Shishou.

chadwain when /alter/?

>Scat Trial
>YEAH
>YEAH
>YEAH
>YEAH
Is this really what was written in the original JP version? This is some Nintendo Treehouse writing.

I still can't believe it.
I'm going to double my workout regimen just for her this week in my extra downtime.

What is a good CE on Scat? I'm assuming LZO or IA?

>tfw your servant luck is E but your CE Luck is A

IT FEELS SO GOOD I AM LITERALLY SHAKING

Yup. I always thought that my brute-force-rerolled Waver will be my only 5* in this fucking game ever. Yet Tamamo and Shishou came to my Chaldea. This is more than I expected from this game.

Could be worse.
Gonna use the leftover quartz for roll when Kintoki, Scat and Gil are all on rateup for the last couple of days

now to finish off farming the mats i need and get to grinding 1/2AP.

just gonna use them for getting levels, sitting on 100mil QP since i barely ascend/level anything and Mona Lisa seems like a huge waste of prisms

Honestly no
5/15/20/22.5/25% def up

Np2 probably is worth it if you're interested in your motherfucking life ends 90 turns from now stuff

Happy ending tho. Wearing blue helps.

Do I ditch doing Guda Guda even if I haven't cleared the shop if I'm lacking prisms? If so do I do the QP/Training grounds or just skip and do 40AP once for daily and just farm 30AP?

thats what gambling does to your body

Is everyone here Ex Luck?
I literally have not seen a single bad roll so far

For future reference LB refers to the act of using a CE to increase the level limit of another copy of that CE. You're thinking of Max Limit Burst, or MLB.

Kaleidoscope or halloween princess.

I'm happy for you guys. Treat her well for me.

There were a couple last thread but who knows if they're dumb doomposters or not.

ONEE SAN PLEASE YOU"RE BEING TOO PASSIONATE

I wish I had gotten Saber, but got Anego.
Now I have all riders in the game, fun stuff.

No I am probably only A+ luck

Not my first choice from the paid gacha, but at least it wasn't a dupe.

Ah sorry about that.

My first roll since I got the game and I got her on the first draw. Arigatou shishou.

Got her NP2 with bonus Jannu NP2. I actually like Seiba but I also like my NP3 Ayy so it's hard times over here

I got a bunch of decent CEs I didn't have before, so I guess it wasn't a total loss.

I'm surprised so many people are getting her. I can't believe this story has a happy end.

>yfw you got more than one 5* without spending money

Yes.

who /perfectattendance/ here

Rolled for Scath and got fucking Vlad. What are the fucking chances of rolling a SSR that isn't on rateup?

Now I'm fucking spooked to roll paid gacha because now I have a 1/3 to roll a SSR I already have. I still haven't even beat Orleans yet... guess I'll smash through that and try for Scath again.

What is 2030?

Is there anyone still saving for Gil or everyone blew their load already?

Who here didn't get what they wanted but still appreciate that Lily came to help?

Literally me
Except I didn't even get the new fucking 3*s