You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.

Because I don't invest in strangers.

Slavery is illegal. You can't purchase shares of a person.

Have you SEEN South Africa?

Wonder how many people are straddling Tesla, shit's bound to burst one way or the other.

I hope to be his competitor one day.
Maybe that's all the more reason to invest.

Ethereum

/thread

He created Paypal and its a pile of shit. They increased their fees last month. Going to screw everyone over eventually.

>be mad at a company the man sold 15 years ago
care to tell us some of your accomplishments from 2002? Were you born yet then?

I have been a NEET so you could say I aam part of the master race.

not him btw.

Amber heard's pussy will screw humanity for another 50 years.

Never trust a man with neckbeard

is TSLA a worthy investment right now?

He's gonna unveil the self-driving semi truck sometime soon and that will boost the stock for sure.

I am wholly against the idea of self-driving cars for average consumers but i have no objection to making money.

Thoughts?

why do you post this thread every week.

i have a customer who wants to use paypal.....how do they know when to charge a seller or not? If I tell them to say it is a personal transfer, how will anyone know?

tesla bad

>investing in an established company

This. Why the fuck...

Ive been reseaching EV for over 15 years. Im not saying i have time or money to stomp a model S but i can build a corvette that can hang.

Short of his fire suppresion pay on his oacks or owning a plant that makes 18650 i have no use for him.

Plus i cant PPM because im cucked by the sec.

I don't like Elon Musk because a lot of his success can be attributed to government intervention. This isn't the same organic free market growth that you see in other organizations. Look at projects like SolarCity which have turned out to be a complete meme. Look at Tesla - do you really think people would be as inclined to buy their cars without the $7,500 tax credit? From what I understand, they are barely profitable now. Imagine how much worse off they would be without the government support.

I appreciate innovation as much as the next guy but you can't just shoehorn your business ventures to the top because the government held your hand.

Fun Fact: The current iteration of the Tesla car is about 90% as good as it will ever be. The battery technology of choice, lithium-ion, is at a point where it virtually can not be refined any further. If they keep using lithium-ion, which they probably will as evidenced by their commitment to a lithium-ion factory, then there is zero chance Tesla cars will ever improve with regards to range (or battery capacity) and recharge speeds. They are at a dead-end, so to speak. But the car might be good enough as it is. Who knows. I hate the environment and I love to pollute (all my vehicles are decatted and reek of fuel and other noxious fumes) so I wont be buying Tesla anytime soon

Tesla isn't profitable, their net income for 2016 was NEGATIVE $675 million.

Because tesla seems way to overvalued to get in now and SpaceX is not public.

>I love to pollute (all my vehicles are decatted and reek of fuel and other noxious fumes)
kek!

the government helped fund the internet/world wide web's development. would you have taken the same stand in the 1990s and said, because of that fact, that it would be silly to invest in Amazon.com?

>Literally posts this 3 times a week

When did the government directly subsidise Amazon.com?

He's going to marry Amber Heard, she will divorce him & take his money while crushing his soul. He won't realize his full potential.