Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Blacked Friday Incoming Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (Ultimbed)

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.5 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=954530

>3.6 Interim Report 1
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=971496

>3.6 Interim Report 2
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=974275

>Current Login Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=973792

>Current Battleworld Schedule
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=973786

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=974545
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=974537
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=974539
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=974526
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=973767
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=974514
massivelyop.com/2017/11/22/rumor-gazillion-is-dead-and-marvel-heroes-is-shutting-down-friday-not-at-the-end-of-the-year/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sharon Rogers best girl

Here's hoping Netmarble gets the damn lead out and releases the Black Friday update tomorrow. They won't, though. They'll likely release patch notes and let us scramble for Friday and the weekend.

post yfw marvel heroes died during your lifetime

xth for fuck KVD

fpwp

Who do you use to counter Jean?
I've been using Spidey 2099, but my success rate has gone down.

Fast boi

>Who do you use to counter Jean?
A second, manually-played Jean. Otherwise, Quicksilver.

>Antiman is not very good because the helmet is ugly.
Why do Koreans have such shit taste when it comes to AESTHETIC.

By the by, according to the comments on the Korean Interim Report, the "clues" explicitly spell out both Blue Marvel AND Anti-man. Maybe Anti-Man will end up being the final boss/native T2 for the update.

Yep, checked the bolded letters and they spell out:
>블 루 마 블
"Beul" "Lu" "Ma" "Beul"

>안 티 맨
"An" "ti" "man"

That really sucks, I don't have enough resources to fully upgrade quickcancer.

Lady Sif is fair

Was leaving her out of Ragnarok fair?

It would’ve meant watching her die on screen, by not including her her fairness is preserved

The fairest!

True! I headcanon she was off-realm doing whatever since the Warriors Three can do that. A throwaway line from Loki that he, poised as Odin, sent her on some shit job just to keep her busy as she likely would have confronted him long before Thor had would've surmised. O contracts with Jamie Alexander simply fell through.

But apparently the true reason is that Jamie is doing a network television show and simply couldn't get away to reprise her role because of contractual obligations. Of the four side-characters Sif has had the most influence on pop-culture. Her appearing on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has endured her to the fanbase if her not being fucking hot already didn't.

This, she gets to live, which is better than the Warriors Three can claim

It was part of her plan

Carol & AFSS bump.

was there suppose to be info today?

Black Friday sales possibly
Teasers were every 2nd day this week so maybe another tomorrow

Update info? No. We were expecting the Black Friday sale info, which will probably go up later tonight and isn't worth staying up for. Interim Report 3 will be tomorrow night and will probably be an image of Anti-man and Blue Marvel fighting each other.

Why you're namefagging anyway? I mean, it's cool to let everyone know that you're retarded, but still.

>he doesn't check the box next to turn everyone anonymous
lull

A holdover from /co/ where I used the name long before 4chanX was a thing as a means of being able to follow my posts. Now that there is a native extension and multiple different strands of said extension I use it as force of habit. And for nostalgic reasons. And now you know my secret.

The best method. Though avatarfags fuck everything up from time to time.

Yeah I didn't get 1st place but fuck it, it's my first red chest

normie box

RIP Marvel Heroes Omega, brought down by the cunt CEO David Von Dorman, AKA Dave Dohrmann (fucking google him to see why he changed his name)

Don't die.

Don't know if this has been said already but if you auto/manual the revealed mutie missions 9 times then clear them, you can get a max 19 runs on each character mission. Not sure if that's super useful because energy constraints and you don't get the bios the extra 9 times but whatever.

First time getting to 100k today. Thank you QS. Now if he had his gears to 17 and a better obelisk, I'm sure I could top this.

Posting in a thread for a soon to be dead game

Retard, there’s no entry limit but only x-gene acquisition limit

is Heroes really shutting down early?

Black Friday shit
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=974545
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=974537
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=974539
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=974526
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=973767
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=974514

marvel heroes is offline december 31st.
We told them "Biggest Update Ever" fucking sucked so much it would kill the game, before it was even released. They ignored thousands and thousands of feedback messages and they killed their own game in a single year.

Called it. It's entirely crap. Spend 10,000 crystals to get a tiny bonus.

i mean re: the posts in the last thread about it dying this friday or something

what the fuck is her end game? does she want the devil dick or the punisher cock?

/tv/ posters pls go

massivelyop.com/2017/11/22/rumor-gazillion-is-dead-and-marvel-heroes-is-shutting-down-friday-not-at-the-end-of-the-year/

It’s fucking nothing

help me decide: should I buy this beginner package with 4400 crystals i 6 star rank up or just 6600 crystals and wait for some event with mega 6 star ticket for Nico and collect bios for gears in the meantime.
I know i will get one for crystal event, but this goes to Clea.
Both are following my heart. I have shittone characters that I like and want to give unis.

So, are Black Friday tokens only obtainable by buying stuff? No event quest?

Yes only from sales

so I should just buy the Ragnarok uniforms right?

for me the only worth it is loki

I knew it was foolish to believe they’d discount the Deluxe Epic Quest. Man, I really don’t wanna spend 6600 crystals on that

Yes. The discount is pretty significant here

>following heart
>hes still waiting to an event for something he absolutely want

do you even read what youre typing user?

HoboHIM

She ruined both shows

I have some occasional success with Dormammu with Red Hulk lead

>uni sale
Only thing, same as last year
>dumb tokens that only the biggest of whales will care about
yawn, just another piece to my collection
Yes. Weird that the hela uni is going to be 50% and not priced same as the other rag unis desu
M-maybe for new years

I meant Ghost Rider lead

I have 28 unis to buy. All of them to follow my heart.
And Magneto pack.
Getting gears to t2 nico will probably take me half of the year, if there won't be an even till that time I will just buy ticket probably.
So... Yes it's a serious question.

Black friday celebration package seems the best deal, mega t2, mega 6*, mega mastery, 100 boost points, 20 hidden ticket, 3M gold and 1 6* awakened iso8 for 8200 crystals.
Is it worth it?
What is the best way to buy the remaining crystals? Need around 4000 to buy this and the unis I want.

>Getting gears to t2 nico
nigga i just got her to max gears and yeah took me about half a year and shes not worth shit

>tfw 20/20/20/19 on Singularity

Following my heart, i plan to t2 her. Doesnt mind if shes worth shit or no.

should i just ticket her user
i probably wont even get her to full gears

shit mate its going to be a year now

>8200
shieet

yeah ticket her, and pray for daily selectors

Type selectors are on sale during black Friday or you could get a biosub. If you're willing to spend 35usd on a mega t2, might as well spend 10usd.
I think there's a bonus on crystals right now, maybe try to get a bit from stark stash
Nico was great back when people needed to look for teams to beat HIM. She's just underrated now with how many good, easier to get blasts there are and she's squishy so shitters who can't kite have a hard time playing her.

Is buying boost points worth it?

That new Strike Force game seems to be pretty good. It’s giving me M:AA vibes, but it plays a lot closer to M:AA2. Theres also gacha shit like DCL and CoC. There’s 70+ characters so far but it’s inflated because all the generic mooks are playable, such as AIM/Hydra/etc Soldiers, Goons, etc.
The game is out in NZ so you can find the app file online or make a NZ account and download it that way.

no crystal sale? are you kidding me?
didn't the last year have a 3x crystal sale?

Haha holy fuck why do I even bother in this mode
>seems pretty good
>gacha shit
Nah

So what uniforms will you buy? Ragnarok units are a MUST by the way

there is one, he just didn't post it
you get 1+2 crystals, 50% more than the usual 1+1

>buying MCU unis
lmao

F

Just gonna buy Mags pack and Red Hulk's uni. Maybe Thanos but he's pretty strong without uni already and I'm not autistic about AB scores.

Already got Sharon, Cyclops, Loki, Thor, Doc Ock and Silk
>Sure
Beast
Hulk
Hela
Red Hulk
Strange
Thanos
Elsa
>Maybe if I have spare crystals but I don't really want them
Ancient one
Wolverine

F Mooney ;_;

What are all you good goys buying?
>First 2 relay packs
>a 1+2 crystal pack
>Ragnarok Hulk and Hela
>Curleh Mustache pack
>leftovers on bonus option unis for random characters

Mockingbird's uni. It was the only thing I ever intended on buying desu. I've considered Yondu's GotG 2 uni and Iron Fist's MCU uni, but I both have a "no double dipping" policy and a "avoid MCU unis if comic unis are available" policy. I'll break that rule on occasion if a uni is particularly meme (like the Ragnarok unis or the Homecoming uni), but while both those unis seem great, I hate their AESTHETICS and I'm not sure they're meme enough to justify ruining the AESTHETICS.

Especially Iron Fist. MCU Iron Fist looks like shit compared to based ANAD Iron Fist.

Been playing for 8 weeks now my friends and I just unlocked Strange I'm unlocking Wolvie tom. 7/7 WB and Floor 18 on SL. Can't touch WBU yet. Still working on that roster. Need some help because of the Black Friday Sale. I only bought a Stark Stash and 1 Bio Sub so far so maybe it's a good time to spend a few bucks

1. Can someone explain to my dumb beginner brain why people say that Strange uni is a must have? Besides the extra stats ofc when you level it is the heal and the reflect really that big of a deal?

2. Do you guys think the Thor and Loki uni is an upgrade enough to help me get 100k in ABX at T1? Thats the 2 holes I'm missing right now and I dont have much resources to spend on T2ing ppl since I just started.

3. Which story missions should I farm to help me now in SL? I'm dumping some energy on Coulson to prep for WBU for now but I need some suggestions on characters that can clear SL in the teens. Pic related

Already have Ragna Loki and Thor, I was never a Hulk fan and I don't plan to invest even a bit in him.
Wolverine
Thanos
Beast
Cyclops
Rogue
Strange
Anti Venom
Hela
Black Bolt
Ghost Rider
Ancient One
Bullseye
She Hulk
Silk
Vulture
Elsa
Moon Knight

>tfw Secret Wars Elsa is more qt than MU Elsa
metaslave or waifufag... tough choice.

Hela
Hulk
And maybe Ghost Rider and Crystal, after all, so far I have the unis of almost everyone I care for.

By the way, reminder that SYMBIOTIC has TWO (2) spots open. Just apply in-game and post your IGN here and I'll get you added.

>Ragnarok units are a MUST by the way
Why? Just because of the cinematic rewards?
You know they're gonna replace them with Black Panther battles soon, right? Good luck farming your unis before that happens.

>replace
What? The BP Cinematic Battle will just run alongside it in a new tab like how Special Missions handles it. They're not going to remove something that gets people to spend resources.

And beyond the cinematic rewards, which at least justifies Thor's uni, all the unis are great. Loki's lets him breeze through Supergiant WBU, Thor's makes him great instead of useless, as does Hulk's. Thor and Hulk are pretty much useless without their Ragnarok unis and while Loki doesn't NEED his Rag uni, it still memes him up.

>This nigga thinks Cinematic Battles will work the same way as Spec-Ops/Monthly Missions in other games.

LMAOing at your life, idiot,
This was the same reaction that people had when the X-Men EQ happened, and it will probably end the same now when BP happens.

Plus, the real reason why you should buy them is because it makes everyone who got their Ragnarok uni way better.
Especially Hulk and Hela.

2. Loki Uni is a must buy IMHO, you are able to do supergiant phase 1 event at T1 and his scores in ABX is much more consistent.
Thor makes Odin irrelevant if you get uniform, worth buying too

WE

BUFFS

WHEN

For Carol? If she doesn't get a buff in this update, then it won't be until her new uni for her movie's release in the March update... of 2019.

>literally a BLACKED friday

Hey guys, this is Moon Bro here, I won't be playing Future Fight anymore, it was a fun and I'm going to miss the memes, I'll probably be back for the day of the rope tho.
See ya space cowboys.

Any of these black Friday sells worth it? N

Y-you'll be back. They ALL come back.

Uni sale is. Black Friday Package is the only way to get a mega-T2 ticket using crystals. Otherwise, eh. I'd be hesitant to spend too many crystals with an update only a week away. You never know when they'll add a new Magneto-like crystal sink.

On a scale of 1-10 how shit is War Machine

guys, help me chose.
what of these uniforms should I buy?

>Bad look but for characters I use a lot:
Rogue
Wolverine
>Decent uniform for a character I don't really care about
Ancient one
>really good uniform for characters I still have at 4*
Iron Fist
Venom
Vulture

got enough crystals for 2-3 uniforms

Do it, would you rather look at her man-faced mugshot?