Dom Pedro 2

The greatest emperor of all time?

That's a great neckbeard.

so they send him a portrait of a smoking hot spanish princess and he gets a hard on and agrees to marry, but when she arrives in Rio she´s disgustingly short and fat and this cuck has to marry her anyway

Pedro and Brazilians back then were way different then the troglodytes that run my video games into the ground today

this is what they promised him

and this is what he got

Looks like he should be making fancy whiskey in Brooklyn.

I think you got those mixed up.

The first one has the biggest horse face I've ever seen my ancestors might aswell rode her on the steppes.

fuck off, the fake portrait has great tits

whatever you say, Tom Booker

I'd fuck both

This is what Murica would have become have they not elected Trump, an impoverished brown bastard horde.

We all fell for that one once. Bitches have been using that trick for longer then I thought.

not really, they zerg rushed Paraguay with their slave armies and left no living thing

As a Brazilian I can say that people with Portuguese heritage are usually very poor in mental faculties and personal ethics. All the Portuguese royal family was simply shameful: they did not have any vision of how to build a strong, cultured, egalitarian and free nation. They were mostly a bunch of good-for-nothing and lazy coward who had neither the culture nor the character to achieve great things. It is soul-crushing for any Brazilian to compare the early Portuguese and Portuguese-cultured lords with the Founding Fathers of the U.S.A.

That said, Dom Pedro II was one of the best of those royal family members, yet even he couldn’t escape from the misery and failure of his ancestry and culture. To this very day the great political families and dynasties in Brazil are a reflection of their ancestors: crude, vulgar, arrogant, untalented, uninspired, fat and ugly pieces of crap, whose old-ancestors got land and privileges by back-stabbing and ass-linking other powerful lords.

No wonder that Portugal and Spain are a joke when compared to Germany, England and France. And no wonder that Latin America is inferior to the Anglo-colonized countries.

>tfw no qt small spaniard princess gf

>The first one has the biggest horse face I've ever seen my ancestors might aswell rode her on the steppes.

p lit banter tbf

The greatest monarch in the Americas probably. Of all time most certainly not.

>Greatest Monarch in the Americas
That is not a lot of competition

Overrated. He was a good person, but that doesn't change the fact that the Empire of Brazil was a backward, irrelevant shithole, the last country in the Americas to abolish slavery.

While Pedro II was writing letters to Charles Darwin and meeting Thomas Edison, most of the country was still basically medieval. Meanwhile, in the rest of Latin America, Domingo Sarmiento established universal, secular public education in Argentina in 1870, Benito Juárez tried to implement land reforms in Mexico and Andrés Bello modernized Hispanic American law with his civil code in Chile.

It was only during the Republic that Brazil began to really modernize.

Brazilians like you must learn that your country is borderline irrelevant. It includes its history.
>no cool native tribes
>no cool conquistadors
>no cool metropolis, just another anglo rump client state
>no cool independence wars
>no cool post independence history

It was the last country in america to abolish slavery,but they manage to abolish in a peaceful way
They couldn't free the slaves out of sudden because that would end up in violence from the butthurt slave owners,the amount of slaves in Brazil was a lot bigger than other countries that abolished earlier and they couldn't ignore that
After independence various measures were taken to decrease the number of slaves and abolish slavery when it was safe
I can't say if Brazil was better than the other countries you mentioned,but it surely wasn't medieval,the new european technologies were being implemented and the industry was growing,slowly,but growing