Have you realized that investing in several altcoins and just holding will give you the same gain as if you invested in...

>have you realized that investing in several altcoins and just holding will give you the same gain as if you invested in btc at 10 usd?
>have you realized that the mainstream are just now catching on to altcoins the same way they caught on to btc when it was 10 usd?
>do you realize that literally all you have to do is to put 200usd in each altcoin at top 15 volume on bittrex right now and you will be a millionaire in three years?

Other urls found in this thread:

altindex.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Way too much work..

Just buy THC and sell on 4/20..
Then buy BOScoin in May.

people are fucking idiots for not doing this. strat is the next eth. honestly alt shorters will lose in the long

>Way too much work..
>
>Just buy THC and sell on 4/20..
>Then buy BOScoin in May.

What this guy said.

THC is mooning on 4/20. It's all about timing the right ones at the right times. Don't take a shotgun approach.

There is an altcoin market index at altindex.io/

If bought all altcoins at the beginning of the year you'd have just about doubled your money.

Great gains in the grampa investment world, kind of weak gains in the crypto trading world.

Dont forget to accumulate some CBX for the long term aswell

What if you only brought the top 15 alts?

how the fuck do you get started in this?
Where do I go to buy altcoins?
pls help

When to cash out though? I've had good gains, but I'm afraid some problem with bitcoin could cause a crash which would trigger a huge crash as everyone liquidates alts -> btc -> usd
On the other hand I don't want to cash out too early and miss out on my moon ticket to freedom and I recognize this won't happen overnight. And even the above crash would probably recover, coins aren't going anywhere, despite "muh digital pogs".

I just have this compulsion to drop tons and tons more money than I know I should, but no risk no reward.

coinbase

>strat is the next eth.
how is this? i dont even think stratus is trying to directly compete with ethereum, i thought they were entirely based off of ethereum smart contract platform

>Where do I go to buy altcoins?
First buy a major coin like BTC at an established exchange, like Kraken, Bitstamp or Coinbase
Then transfer BTC to smaller exchanges and buy altcoins

what i meant is strat will be eth's price ... in case you missed out on eth when it was penny stock this is your chance. they do smart contracts is c sharp / c++

Realized this.
I'm ALL IN Altcoin with all my money since 2015.
This will be the new economy bubble of our generation, but this time it's global and fair game for everybody without any limitations. even the chinks and poo in loos can participate.
Also this is pretty much a young mans game and banks and old people have no advantage against us here.

10/10 would invest again.

Just get CBX, buy and hold.

I'm old (probably, by your standards) and made most of my savings with Bitcoin.

With "young man's game" I meant that it's easier for people 50 imho have a clear disadvantage in crypto since they might not understand everything and the game is very fast moving. However, they had their time in the late 90's Dot-com bubble and should have made mad money back then. I was like 8 years old, very interested in finance and stil remember the insanity.

>Realize this, and immediately do it
>Excited as fuck

get BitBean bros

Yeap

Dunno I feel like I'm a much better trader pushing 30 than I would have been at 20.

thats the trade off, experience for time duh

I'm talking other factors than trading experience that getting a bit older brings.

Understanding my own motivations and emotions mostly.

Should I heavily invest in Etherium right now?

Sure. It's proven a strong second to BTC. For every McDonalds there is a Burger King.

For the past year I've been dumping money in here and there. Just realized looking at blockfolio how much I've actually put into it.
I've invested more than my even my roth ira and the value is probably 2x that ($25k).

I'm a little scared, but then I realize that cash, index funds, muh market that can only ever increase in value, is all the same. But I guess when crypto goes bad it goes BAD. No government to step in and wave the magic wand.

As long as I don't end up like the people who invested in beanie babies and now have something worthless.

AHHH holy shit this drives me mad.

It's either the best or worst decisions of my life right now.