/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Leveling is comfy edition

>wpsg guilds
(H) Hades-wow.com - Cataclysm - 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Dhs0iFbe

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Guild still very alive, come and chill with some dungeons and bgs.

Is there not an alliance guild?

i dont think there is

I played Cataclysm for the first time for a couple hours the other day and all it made me wonder is what the fuck happened to WoW.

in what way do you mean this?

I was level 13 in the blink of an eye, and the entire starting zone experience felt more like a theme park than anything else, getting shuttled to and fro to different set pieces with little chance of or opportunity for failure. I was also fully decked out in greens and blues by that point. Nothing I did felt as if it were earned.

wow there

When WotLK happened the game turned into only focusing on the end game and speeding you up to reach that point , WoW stopped being an MMO around 3.1

Whats the best overall healing class in Cata?

shaman

Paladin or Shaman. Anything is fine, but resto druid is on the lower end of "fine".

This server is fucking unbelievably buggy

how did it came to be that you all rolled on that server? I've never even heard of it

>Verdy still level 25
>Senna still level 21
>both haven't logged in in over 4 days
Discordcore confirmed for not even playing the game

thats cata leveling for you
streamined to shit, constant handholding, and undertuned as fuck
only upside is that its fast as fuck

I haven't really experienced a lot of bugs but holy fuck the lag. If you pull a normal pack in scholo or sunken temple the server tends to shit the bed. Same for pvp.

It's debatable whether fast leveling is an upside, but otherwise agreed.

I've experienced a few kinda major ones. RDF is regularly broken and often unable to rejoin queue if a party member leaves. Earlier I ported into a dungeon from RDF, then a few seconds later got ported back out randomly with no option to instance back in. One occasion of every party member rolling for a piece of loot and it not getting distributed. I've also seen that rarely if you pull a mob while stealthed it will just un-aggro or toggle back and forth without breaking your stealth until you get out of its vicinity.

I love you guys

i love you too

yeah
when the only good thing about the leveling experience is that you dont have to endure it for a long time, then you know that blizz fucked up hard

how's the pop in the guild? some folks from discord are ok but half are annoying autismos that never shut the fuck up

they aren't here from what I can tell or they behave differently when they're not in their attention doghouse

how the server pop?

I think almost none of the discord circlejerkers are actually playing the game so the guild chat is fine

I remember some number of 3k floating around.

Bamp

constantly running into people during leveling.
dungeon queues take a few minutes at most at all levels (as healer, might be longer for dps).

no official numbers i think, but server feels pretty full at the moment, even slightly overcrowded at times.

cata release will be a hot mess

Gonna suck, either be a cuck and wait or face the flood.

Literally why would there be a flood? Anyone who wants to play is getting ready right now.

Is Purge not meant to dispel PW:S?

it is but trash buffs and dispel protection don't think you can just do purge once and get it off

All this 3 weeks has and will do is just create another bottle neck. Vash and Hyjal are gonna be packed!

Bump

Fuck DKs

invite reflected to horde guild

>hit level 70
>go to the orgrimmar pvp vendors
>buy full level 70 epics with resil in every slot
>???????????????????

now im not dying so quik huh fuckers

invite my dick to you're ass

>cataclysm