/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Storytelling edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXM6ngfd_nA
youtube.com/watch?v=5gRu8GuVjXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mipha's cloaca

I am going to marry Riju!

Why are 3d zeldas so much worse than the 2d ones?

Why are 2d zeldas so much worse than the 3d ones?

OoT was the first "good" 3d game in that its 3d wasn't a gimmick or a team of programmers making a 2d game in 3d; it was a game that necessarily needed to be 3d and did it flawlessly.
Its, and all subsequent 3d Zeldas', use of vertical space is so effectively used that a Zelda game without it just feels lacking. From OoT, we've had fake walls hiding hidden rooms, vertical dungeons where falling would bring you back to the start of the dungeon, flying enemies that swoop in for attack and then fly out of range, light platforming etc etc

>we've had fake walls hiding hidden rooms, vertical dungeons where falling would bring you back to the start of the dungeon, flying enemies that swoop in for attack and then fly out of range, light platforming etc etc
I'm fairly sure every single one of those was in the Oracle series.

I bet Riju is able to bear children,

She's anywhere from 12 to 14 so probably.

But you should get her permission first, otherwise you face the chance of death or even war.

Oracle games were cheap imitations of OoT

I found ages stood well on its own. Seasons was the one that largely imitated previous games. Notably with its bosses.

But the point is that those things can be done in a 2D game as well.
Ages even had a multilevel water dungeon. Quite on par with OoT's in my opinion. Took me longer and caused more frustration anyway. Which was cool.

Anyone fucking pumped for the sequel?
I really hope Aonuma does a Majora on it and just EXPAND upon everything
Wishlist
>more enemies
>more music
>more randomness (chasing shooting stars what have you)
>bring back the WW combat.

youtube.com/watch?v=cXM6ngfd_nA

>Master Sword on display rack
NON-CANON

>not carrying her bridal-style over the threshold
How rude

None of it is. Link isn't even wearing his veil.

Zelda's into role reversal, she'd be carrying him.

>Zelda's into role reversal
you have NO proof of this

>death or even war
why are you implying either of these is undesirable?

of course!

If Riju doesn't personally execute me then it's not worth it

So where the fuck is the playable Zelda mod?

WEW
E
W

Hyrule Warriors

>Link visiting Zora's domain during the holidays.
>Mipha and Kodah calling out to Link.
>The two gills try to push past each other to be the one standing under the mistletoe.
>Other Zora giggle in amusement of their rivalry.

Isha is just a glorified salesperson but Cara actually makes the jewellery and owns the store so if they aren't partners she's probably a whole lot richer

>Ganondorf is a lame punslinger

Okay, I'm no longer worried about the Zeldadorf, this shit is great.

>Gills

You did that on purpose didn't you. I laughed.

What could have been huh.

This comic seems to be Zelda attempting to do something politically savvy but then being unable to carry it through and Ganondorf going along for the ride with both of them arguing all the time. I don't know what pleasure people get from it. It doesn't explore Hyrule politics or Gerudo culture plus it features the TP versions of these characters who I don't give a damn about

Yeah, Zelda's trying to be clever while Ganondorf -despite his bluster- actually seems to be growing fond of it all. It's a constant tension-build, and I'm getting weary of how it just pussyfoots around. But the art is fantastic nonetheless and I am still enjoying it, though I'm at 445 pages and am worried about "Link"'s role. I'd like to see more of Gerudo culture as well.

It's weird in that Ganondorf seems to have his HW design (the twin swords), and yet Zelda is TP, though the world seems to be 'original'. The pacing and focus could really do with some work.

At least Link will always have his memor... ... ...never mind.

Are they actually married now or are they still working towards that event? On top of that have we seen Dorf who I assume they're trying to make sympathetic going by that pic done anything with this new "alliance" in order to improve the lot of his people

I am alone on Thanksgiving. Should I figure out how to emulate BotW?

>Link kisses Zelda instead

How about not being alone?

That's not an option right now.

That makes no sense.

What are your specs?

I wish I was alone for Thangsgiving

Hire a prostitute to bake a turkey?

i7-4790k, 8GB RAM, AMD R9 270X

His depression at what he lost ;_;

It's tough being the Link.

You should have no issues running it, then. Watch the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gRu8GuVjXI

Yeah, they've been married for a little while now this is the wedding night (page 450). No sex, just them talking about each other and having childish fun, oddly enough.

Not yet, though as a result of the peace Hylians, bokoblins, moblins and the like are all living together in 'harmony'. No sign of the Gerudo yet unless I've missed them; from Ganondorf's backstory it seems by this time the Gerudo have all dispersed throughout the world.

King of Nothing

Do you think the average gerudo could eat an entire turkey by themselves

Legitimate King of Hyrule in this, diplomacy instead of by force. It's odd yet interesting.

Also, Ganondorf mentoring 'Link'.

Estan could

My wife's son

Daughter.

Yeah. He gave Link a boar to train for battle. It's cute.

what a masculine little boy but I'm not suprised since their Impa looks like a man and Zelda is lacking any feminine charm

Yeah. At least it's gone from 'caring' Dorf to bloodthirsty Dorf. Bit jarring.

Having Ganon in his Gerudo form of Ganondorf without the Gerudo is just a great big waste of time. If WW Ganondorf shed a tear for the fate of his people or had some Gerudo accomplices he'd have been vastly improved

doesn't seem very secure. She should have her legs locked around him and be hugging him closer pressing her boobs against his back

I thought that WW Dorf did shed a tear (as much as he could do, anyway), which is why he was trying to bring Hyrule back. Or maybe I'm just looking at it too optimistically.

you're being too optimistic. He talks about the death in his land and how he coveted Hyrule's green fields but he never explicitly states that he had any intention of moving his people into them and didn't just think he deserved to be king of a hovel

>when you don't want to squash your chest but the alternative is falling to death

I was thinking about all the NPCs who get into scripted monster fights, and I realized I've never tried luring a monster to someone who isn't meant to get attacked. Does every NPC have special dialog when they get fucked up?

It just occurred to me when Botrick got involved in the fight between the looter and bokos near the stable

Eh, yeah. I was just interpreting his words into an even more positive (albeit bittersweet) angle, since this seemed to be the most thoughtful Dorf.

It'd absolutely top my list if we did get a Ganondorf that explicitly did this, but then it'd be a Zelda game with a whole 'are you really being a true hero?'

They don't all have unique stuff, there is a generic set. Even the Yiga react to being attacked, although they have no gratitude about it.

If the average Hylian man can't even defeat a Bokoblin or two then I'm surprised Ganon needed Guardians when he could just overrun the land with monsters.

If you go by the LttP description of him along with the other games, Ganondorf wasn't completely terrible until he actually found the Triforce. He wasn't a good guy, but he wasn't the worst yet. It drove him nuts. It's possible he might calm with time.

He seems the very opposite of calm in BotW

>average Hylian man can't even defeat a Bokoblin or two
What about the soldiers and knights at Hyrule Castle, though?

Yeah, Zelda does play the angle of 'absolute power corrupts absolutely'.

Possibly, hopefully. But certainly in BotW's timeline Ganon is nothing more than a mindless force of nature.

Demon King Ganon doesn't have much of his humanity anymore, after using the full triforce to transform.

The dead ones?

We'll never know but if the guys wearing scraps of the knight armour are anything to go by they weren't shit

>knights are at Hyrule Castle
>Guardians destroy Hyrule Castle first

The question is how they compare to the monsters and I think the average Hylian knight is at best slightly superior to a Bokoblin one on one but would fall to a Lizalfos or Moblin with thm possibly being able to take out multiple knights

Link would probably enjoy having Zelda's boobs squished into his back

Some of them can't have been there since the remnants of the Hylian army all died at the Akala fortress

>Akkala Citadel is also destroyed by Guardians

Fuck me how have I missed this for so long

you ain't missing anything

I dunno, I'm enjoying it. Giant Hylia.

Yeah but it wouldn't be comfortable for her at all

She would enjoy Link's enjoyment

>Another failed attempt to cure Link of his cross-dressing.
>It only makes hims start padding his bra.

how do YOU know that

>Zelda
>wanting to stop Link's crossdressing

Maybe. That is a big part of it

Because I've ridden behind someone on a motorcycle and I imagine it's similar

They're right most likely from personal experience, I know I am and I'd imagine it's the same feeling wearing incredibly tight pants and having your balls all squashed up around your groin

PLEASE be in kakariko

Balls are definitely worse

what, you've experienced both?