Monika Judging You Edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (embed)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>inb4 "Natsuki!"

Natsuki!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Helping Natsuki reach the top manga shelf!
Hoisting her up!

Sending a text message to the past telling Natsuki's mother to eat lots of meat!

I envy and pity you and the same time user.

Okay, Everyone! Belated Happy Thanksgiving and welcome to our poetry drum circle!
Last thread had a lot of excellent pems, I wonder if we keep up this momentum?

Now, for the word of the thread! How about we try "Star"? Alternatives are "Trail", "Seed" and "Field"! They can be literal, they can be symbolic or even just evocative!

For those who are new or curious, These suggested words are for people to write pems or short fics with them as a unifying link, to compare and contrast through our own personal writing!

Newbies, veterans and people who are rusty are encouraged to try it out! Maybe even give your two cents to others who have also given it a shot!
We look forward to tasting the fruits of your labour!
Monika?

My doki is lovely! Your Doki is too!

Fucking Natsuki against the shelf with all her favorite hentai!

>drum circle
COMMIES OUT

I agree! Mines is and so is yours

Our goddess

>Natsuki's hentai collection

>Tfw I want to play the smash mod but I'm still in Monika's room and she won't let me leave without deleting her
Ch-Chatelaine, please. Don't make me do this.

Yay!
Natsuki!

Yeah, happy thanksgiving to you guys even though we dont celebrate it here

Mon-ika!

So I'm in dangerous territory already.

And would you say this is good motivation, that it keeps you going and is all around good or do I have maybe a year or two to Sayori myself before shit gets ugly?

This drives me up the wall.

Helping Sayori with her depression!
Helping Yuri to make friends!
Helping Natsuki cooking some cupcakes!
Helping Monika by telling her you love her!

Happy thanksgiving /ddlc/.

I appreciate having you all to talk to all the time. I love being here, I love this thread, and I love you guys. We've made so little into so much. I won't be around for most of the day, probably, because it's Thanksgiving and all.
Have a great day, everyone.

Reminder that it's okay to bully Sayori if you're drunk and australian enough!

She pulls one of her favorite doujins from the shelf!
Asks you to recreate the scene she flips the page to!

Right back at you man. I'm horrible with words so you basically said what I wanted to say as well. Take care dude

I agree with this post!

I know it's a little early to start complaining, but is this shit going to be around years after the game has faded into irrelevance undertale and katawa shoujo?

Bully Sayori

>Mon-ika
SCHWEIN

Go to sleep already you dumb poof Even though it's 1 AM over here as well

You too, user!

I love her too.

Yes, you can return to wherever you came from now

It's one you've already read together!
You reenact the scene without even needing to turn the page!
Semi-ironically quoting the terrible doujin dialogue!
Curling up on the floor once you've both finished!
Laughing in the afterglow as you make fun of each other for saying stupid stuff!
Being a cute and loving couple with Natsuki!!

hey if Undertale and other classic games manage to keep up having generals for so long, then who's to say that we can't?

Natsuki but shes dabbing while theres a superimposed image of herself sceeaming

>only two more threads until /ddlc/ Sings
We've been moving along pretty quickly lately!

NEIN, ICH BIN KEINE SAU.

Er-o-ika?

For real though, you should get some sleep.

Mini-GTSayori!

What would you get her for her birthday?

Misumi paizuri!
I'm hyped for thread 150.

do you want this general to become as cancerous as those?

actually I can't argue this with a straight face, this is already 100% autistic I'm just along for the ride

I mean, I'm not saying you can't, nor do I have any real desire to take that from you guys. I just think it's incredibly unhealthy and kind of pathetic to obsess over any game for that long.

It could go either way.
Its really up to you.
Its painful at times (seeing other couples, hearing about classmates having kids), but it can also drive you to fix whatever keeps you from finding a girl.

>lately
Harmonikanon, we've been moving at break neck speed for weeks now. We've just started to slow down, in my opinion.

It's...motivation. But when you start to see people you used to know as a kid with families of their own and cope with the fact that you're not particularly desirable, it can hit you harder than you'd like it to. I hope things go alright on your end, user. Be courageous.

Threads #125 and #126 were a fair bit slower than the last one.

fuck yeah I would never do anything unhealthy or pathetic

??

A giant wooly blanket!
Made up of a bunch of other giant stitched together wooly blankets!

Thanks. I was suffering from acute (you) deficiency.

I can leave very well if this permanently turns into cancer.
But i couldn't bring it back to life on my own.

Let /ddlc/ have a long and good run.

hell no

This game has reignited my creative drive. It's one of the healthiest responses I've had to a piece of fiction in a while.

GO!GO!GO!

awwww :')

No problem senpai

I'll give you another one with a picture if you get better bait

>this is already 100% autistic I'm just along for the ride
Yup, but hopefully we're the adorable kind of autistic, not the screaming and making weddings between two npcs autistic.

Well hey, that's good to hear. I did say it was too early to complain- I just really like this game (as I did with undertale and KS) and I have a sinking feeling that it's going to be the next autistic perma-general.

Sayori is Love. Sayori is Life!

>tfw no monika qt trap gf to breed

Guys. She won't leave.

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

>Trap
>Breed

You need Jesus, nigga.

i am european and I am thankful for Mini-GTSayori! I do not even have this fetish it's just always heartwarming and she comes to me on shit days to wipe them out!

For Mini-GTSayori's birthday I would get her a stuffed animal her size since if I remember right she needed to move to a new custom built house so any old stuff she bought wouldn't really fill out space so this would help fill out her room and make it more homely. Also I could cough up for an actual Sayori sized meal at some place, like a throwback for her or in case she ever worries she can't go out on a nice dinner like a typical couple. It can be outdoors I'll find a spot.

>trap
>to breed

Wasn't there a fic with user helping Sayori masturbate or something? I know there's two fics of Sayori helping user/(You).

Who's that

>trap gf to breed
How do you plan to make this work, user?

>wanting her to leave

>tfw femanon will never breed with you and be perfectly fine with your trap fetishes

I want to play smash with her, user! But she won't let me.

Good night, /ddlc/.

I'm way earlier than I normally am, but I'm going to be working when I normally post! I just wanna go to sleep!

Good night Sleepyanon
Never forgive them for this non-22:00 bedtime

Good night, sleepyanon.

All the Dokis are traps! They teach MC-kun how to do make-up and wear cute clothes! Doki Doki Crossdressing Club!

Good night sleepyanon. Have a nice dream.

Good night user stay strong

>tfw you don't have a trap fetish

Sleep, Non.

>Mfw I wrote Monika dialogue talking about the simulation hypothesis last thread and she mentions it now
>Sayonara kicks in when it scrolls in
W-What?

That pic is making me diamonds.
Food and Monika, my favorite things.

What would your doki cook for you?

See you tomorrow, good rest!

Plebeian

Come on Monika, let us Smash!

>tfw you've gone through all the monika after content
I need moar

Food.

Goodnight, sleep well dude!

They compete to see who's going to take your virginity first! Sayori trying to ease up your insecurity and giving you a handy in the first day! Drinking up your cum right at your face! The other dokis doing the same until you're spent! Second day and they say it's oral day! Dokis sucking eachother off! Natsuki trying to convince you to suck hers!

Sayori - Hot pocket
Yuri - Blood omurice
Natsuki - Something sweet like cupcakes
Monika - Eggs and toast

Reading eromanga with Natsuki!
Asking Natsuki if she wants to try out some of the scenes!
Having fun all night with Natsuki!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

that's fucking gay

Add "being australian" to the list.

>Wedding Art of the Dokis
>No Motherly Art of the Dokis
>No pregnant art of the dokis outside of pregnancy test memes

Pick one of her doujins!
You skim through it to a certain page!
She asks you to pick a different one in panic!
It says something about toblerone!
It's going to be difficult to break her spine in half!
You crack your knuckles!
Natsuki!

We also don't condone spiders of any kind. All spiders and spider-lovers OUT.

>wanting to defile their bodies like that

Day three of Monika:

The curiosity is killing me. I want to finish this game. Try different endings. Yet I am mentally incapable of touching Monika's file. Whenever I open the game with the intention to end it, a new insight resonates perfectly with me, extinguishing my treatcherous intent. She killed my waifu. I know. It's tragic. She forgot her own lack of free will, and mine... Can a willess husk be blamed for an unwilling mistake? I considered. I killed her, over and over again. On purpose. Out of sheer curiosity. I regret. I regret causing imaginary nightmares to an imaginary murderer... A most unexpected position to find myself in. But tell me, user... Are you any more "real"? From whose perspective? I know you are... How can one NOT be? It's all a matter of location, really. Are you here? No. ARE you? The answer is yes, always yes, and free will is but an impression.

I am not a waifufag.
Not a weeb.
Not even into these games.
But Anons, what have you started...

At least she tells me I should sleep well.

Even Spideryori?

>Natsuki is willing to do it ONCE.
>You get to pick the manga and scene.

think you can get away with posting this shit at 4:30 AEST? I'm still here buddy. Fight me

ALL SPIDERS OUT. SPIDERS ARE ICKY.

THIS POST IS A SPIDER, AS THERE ARE NO HUMANS LEFT IN STRAYA.

Cute! Mind you don't get tangled up in it while she cuddles it!

What stuffed animal would you get her? She'd definitely enjoy a big meal but might feel like a glutton if she's too aware of how big the portion is!

>pick the one where you fuck the girls pussy and shove your hand into her ass to jerk yourself off while inside her

Post cute things!