/lhg/ /elyg/ vanilla WoW

reddit.com/r/lightshope/comments/7err3i/update_on_yesterdays_thread_the_same_players/
edition

WE ARE ALL ON LIGHTBRINGER(Light's Hope)

Alliance guild
Mandate of Heaven, 2 40man BWL groups

Horde Guild:
none, could use a leveling/social guild that doesn't recruit normies from reddit and /world

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Client
forum.lightshope.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=62

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit
reddit.com/r/lightshope/comments/7err3i/update_on_yesterdays_thread_the_same_players/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Everyst will save us.

take him back pls, we have enough faggots to deal with as it is

THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS HAHAHAHA

some butthurt horde faggot trying to ruin the OP but fucking up completely

HAHAHAHAHA

Can someone please tell me why the free lvl60 ptr on light's hope is down? Haven't been able to get in for a couple days.

pls respond

>that reddit thread
/pol/tards might be shitters but you gotta give credit for that butthurt

Link? Are they all mad at based nigger-slayer sniffhow?

I have a bad feeling everyst will be doa

>he unironically plays alliance
Cuck's honor, friend

reddit
.com/r/lightshope/comments/7evycv/regular_interactions_with_triggered_members/

VG BTFO NO RECOVERY, YOU'RE RACIST CRIMINALS WHO DESERVE TO BE ARRESTED SAYS THIS BASED WOW LEGION PLAYER.

, the horde guild trannies and redditors fear is looking for more mages and healers.
A collective of literal whos that choose to defy the hegemony of namefags is welcomming other non-namefags.

Reddit is filled with such faggots

>redditors fear

is that why your members have 30k karma on that site?

>browses reddit
kys faggot.

KEK AND HONOR

he does yes

>non namefags
why do people from their continually samefag themselves in these threads then? kys tranny

when the he'll will something better pop up?

everyst dec 1st

shill somewhere else

>he hasn't heard about our lord and savior everyst

this. we need to shill other places, since everyone here is already going to roll on everyst

: the image

>absolutely no binds

is everyone taking notes from bindhow?

gonna get assfucked by 7 inch bull tommorow, stay mad trannies, you will never score

Why does everyone hate triggered so much bros? That one time they camped me and my mara group in desolace was kinda shitty but they seem to be less cancerous than the alliance guild.

mfw the tranny "slayers" become the slain

If anything the amount of hated and disgust thrown at them by reddit and trannys proves that they are the only true guild keeping with the Veeky Forums spirit.

being a worthless failure?

what side are we rolling on everyst?

When does AV weekend start?! REEE

horde

There are two different tiers here:

One is (loathed, feared, respected by some parts of the server)
The other is (laughing stock of Horde guilds because of the low average skill level)

Do not mix them up

Aren't grizzly faggot speed runners?

Best leveling zones for ally at level 30? I don't want to go to stv.

Do darkshire and desolace then.

It looks like people are split I did horde on nighthaven and fuck that and fuck that server back to alliance for me

>fuck that server
whats wrong with nighthaven?

alliance

hey i want to be melee dps in raids what class should i roll?

Paladin

dont you ever get tired of posting mis information?

No. It fills me with a small sense of glee.

>
>respected by some parts

*inhales*

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw triggered is the /r9k/ of Veeky Forums guilds

what server should i roll on?

what class should i be?

why is the thread dead?

I'm the only namefag in .
I guess Zug as well but he doesn't really post anymore.
Even bone who made the butthurt whispers hasn't had his name posted once in the threads since it happened.

>tfw ywn have a big-titted femtauren mommy gf
what reason do I have to go on

What is the Everyst realm list?

It's in the announcements channel of discord under open alpha I think logon.everystwow.com

Fuck you Arteras you fucking piece of shit. Kill yourself.

>he doesn't really post anymore.

he went on his usual insane ramblings just last thread or 2 threads ago

its another episode of alliance turtling every game during AV weekend ofc

hey guys i cannot decide what faction server class to play.

kill yourself.

Alliance, Everyst, Warrior, Gnome

posts like this give me some glee you know, i've upset you enough that you feel this bitter i tell you there is no better feeling you can get from this thread.
Thanks my man.
I was really worried I'd lost my edge earlier.

everyst is a meme.

Someone tell me about classes in end game il make my own mind up about server and faction.

TRIGGERED needs an actually good resto shaman or two.

how are they end game?
are they fun?
people tell me levelling shaman is a drag until the water totem quest and they can't even heal through RFC low level. Give me the deets senpai you don't need to into elaborate detail I usually only post here to bait people for my amusement and have given up on serious or intelligent game advice.

Everything is a drag to level and not exactly that much fun in raids, even the pure dps classes.
But shamans get to have fun as ele or enh in pvp, and it's pretty damn awesome. Enh is a bit of a meme because windfury is pure rng but ele is amazing.

triggered needs about 30 more people before they raid anything

that feel when you tank drekthar in lvl 40 greens and actually pull it off and win

Yeah okay, I'l play a shaman thralls got a good story in WC3.

>not thanking your healers

Someone post the pvp video where a paladin runs around killing people in Durotar and have sounds added to when they die.

PLEASE!!!!!

They just use me and abuse me. Feels bad.

thanks

Which faction on everyst to avoid all the weebs?

you can't they play alliance
and they play horde
but they can't anime post in game so why even bother avoiding them

christ reddit is a fucking horrific site to try an navigate. it's harder to read than twitter conversations

>expecting a thanks for doing your job

Get back to work.

Start shilling everyst on reddit!

unzip

Is there a way to bind Shoot to right click for wands, or am I stuck with it on my actionbar?

Horde, also don't fall for the newfag memes, nost and Kronos vg horde was better than ally

In doing it but they are tremendous muh classic light shop fags

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

say that to your friend u/greekball with 30k karma in the so called "non-reddit" guild

What do you get out of farming cenarion circle rep? I know there's some nature resist crafting recipes, and the 3 set for each class at honored/revered/exalted. Is there anything else besides that?

fuck off

as you wish sir... *unzips your pants*

what the fuck is wrong with alliance players?

No idea i think this brand of autism might just be contained on Veeky Forums or more specifically.
a couple faggots in this thread who like to erp and larp in online video games

What makes for a good tank weapon? stats? speed? damage range?

I fell for the warrior meme so I'm making the best of it

I don't think it's restrained to imageboards. Leddit retards seem to be all over this "healslut" shit as well. Typical low test alliance player cancer from the same people that unironically play female characters.

answr me u lil faget

Speed and stats is basically it

its just degenerate faggots being obnoxious for attention then nothing new. some where some how all these people stop playing their furry avatars on second life and started playing mmorpgs.
And now spend every waking moment letting you know they are a degenerate just in case you forgot. i just ignore these people asap because its like the btw i am girl players on steroids.

Where are your bindings?

Anyone?

Horde pre-BC.

It was like a year ago when we were all on Kronos. Then we moved to Elysium, now a new server????

Is this a never ending fucking cycle?

>What makes for a good tank weapon?
literally anything will do when you're levelling
When you are max level pre-bis lists are the cancer of wow.

if you don't want to look at a prebis list then
weapon skill and stats are what you should look at.

Horde. All of the poop-socking autistic retards roll alliance in vanilla. But once TBC comes all the poop-socking autistic people move to horde. Then alliance is just left with all the retards so it's still terrible.

It will end with Classic. One way or another.

Private servers are shit have a high turn over rate
official classic server soon just don't play until then if you want something stable.
I'm actually worried blizzard will hit lightshope with a DMCA now that classic will actually make them money.

>anime
>posting retarded ignorant shit

like pottery