pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1X57UrBP6agjk1heiYS7fOzhK67TYDXAoTvRHOFwoabc/pub
If you see a problem, please reply to the OP with suggestions.

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

first for fuck dex builds

Did Mirrah really need to make their hats so large?

Second for dex builds are the best

maximum tippage

Dear Reddit.

Invasions are fucking impossible. There's just no way I can win against a host that has 30% more HP than me, double my estus and has the ability to summon more people to gank me.

Reminder that the DaS3 Google Doc is still a work in progress.

I moved the softban section further up into a safe PvP section, since nobody's going to scroll all the way down to the bottom for that shit. The Media section is still a clusterfuck, but I can still use some more input on the rest of the document.

Again, reply to either this post or the OP if you have suggestions.

Well, DS3 invasions are indeed garbage. Less garbage than DS2 invasions because they nerfed the everliving shit out of seeds, however.
Smart man invades in DS1 to have a good time.

I'm glad I single handedly changed the culture of this general for the better.

how did they nerf seeds? how CAN a seed be nerfed?

>just continuing on your way as if you only killed a mob enemy, because that's how little resistance he put up
Most underrated kill cam gesture.

By making it last only 45 seconds, instead of the entire time the host is alive.

It now lasts like 40 seconds. Worthless, i just roll around enemies for a bit then take them to the host, then timer runs out.

That feeling when you invade someone with your +15 Handaxe 1 Level Pyromancer with Black Flame.

wow. FROMs full of dicks

+15 Lightning Handaxe*

you don't even need that
if shitter has coopers, you just remove them with elemental weapons
then you proceed to chainstab the shitter with your bare fists until he disconnects

Nice twink faggot, I bet you're a twink irl too

That link for game torrents at the very bottom was always really funny to me for some reason. Like it was hiding or pretending to not be there.

You seem to be enraged from aching in your posterior.

>frostbite gets cancelled with fire damage

Talking about twinks

Is it worth using Bort's at SL 25 with like 15 END or rather go to some SS

Yorshka will have to answer for the Silver Knight massacres

and so she does when I want her damn chime

Bordts is dumb strong at every level I've seen it at up to 70

I don't play much att higher levels

It's my go-to if I want to kill DSA at a low level, frost it up with ISS then tap fire surge
Yes since you can kill people in 2 hits anyway but where's your chain?

Equip PChain and K***ht's Ring, enjoy free kills.

>lighting spear projectile is just as fast as a flying fire ball
slightly mad

Rate my vampire

>frostbite cool down (no pun intended) gets cancelled with fire damage

You should post this every thread for free (You)s

Trust me I'm a (you)ainaire

so what does it mean? does the debufff get cancelled entirely by fire+

I'm debating if I should go pyromancy flame or dark pyromancy flame on my faith build.

How much damage do you loose on the dark pyromancy flame if you are human?

would let her suck/10

what kind of build do you plan?

90 AGI for non-shit rolls right?

It does, that means it also allows building up a new frostbite immediatly.

>play DS3
>get invaded
>smack invader around easily
>this happens often
>figure if people are this shit at the game I may as well invade others for lulz
>invade a world
>host with 2 friends
>honorless gangbang
>invade another world
>host runs off when he sees the invasion message and begins spam summoning people
>this fucking guy sent like 4 other players, single file, to their deaths before they all grouped up for an honorless gangbang
>every time I invade a world it's filled with multiplayers and phantoms
>shit lags like motherfucker and nothing is where it appears to be
>this is DS3 PvP

It's comedic in how awful it is.

I don't plan any, I'm the guy with the Ghost QT from previous thread. I just thought I would try the vampire aesthetic.
Thanks for the free (You) famalam

Does anyone have the Lothric Knight armor neck webm? The one where the knight helm's neck part completely disappears?

>forgot you can only use the old king set if male
>made a female

This is all my fault and all but I wish when starting NG+ you can change your appearance.

looks like she has an std infection

Worms are also canceled
Looks like an ass gobbler. Try using that tattoo that looks like minimalist bleeding eyes to try give her fangs

>>invade a world
>>honorless gangbang
If you want a duel, there's a place for that

Get good

Never played a dark souls before so i bought the third and started training my parrying skill on ludex and there's something i don't get. How are actions queued? Sometime i screw up my timing and try to dodge right before getting hit and my character do the dodge like 2 or 3 seconds later, same with attacks.
How dp you know when an action is going to get queued?

danke user

It's some janky shit with the engine. I don't know so much about 3 but in 1 it'll happen if you try to roll when you have a very small amount of stamina, more than zero but not enough that it'll actually let you roll. 3's engine is some sort of patchwork abomination with roots as far back as Demon's Souls so shit like this can still happen.

Idk but it feels much worse in Bloodborne.

That's also filled to the brim with phantoms so that the host can be a shithead whenever they feel like it.

At least hit me with a 'git gud' if you're going to shitpost. DS3 dropped the fucking ball with co-op and invasions. It's never worth invading; and if you're invading someone with a significantly shitty connection, you can't really discern what's happening.

That reminds me of a whore who applies cheap lipstick that went all over her face personal experience, was a waste of money, really

What do you Anons think is the worst hitbox in the series? Ceaseless, Giants from the memory, or Gutter Dogs? Those are the first ones that come to mind.

Get good

Every grab hitbox in the game. I can understand teleporting backstabs in PvP. I will never understand being warped into the grip of a boss who grabbed the air well in front of me.

Almost finished downloading SOTFS.
What am I in for?

>Never played a dark souls before so i bought the third
>training my parrying skill on ludex
You are doing literally everything wrong that you could possibly do with getting into this series.

Blood borne honestly. It's not even the hit boxes. A lot of the bosses can move your character out of position with their weird hit box models.

If you remember how Seeth tail was. That's exactly how a lot of bosses in BB are

Don't spam. Only press what button you need to press when you need to press it
I meant the arena. And you could just summon people yourself or BSC when faced with a gank after being RSS summoned. You don't get to call yourself a dankwraith if you can't take out a couple of players progressing through the game and I assure you, you haven't faced an actual gank

The most divisive game in the series. If you don't mind the horrible movement, it can be quite fun.

What are you expecting?
It's a very polarizing game. You'll like it, or hate it.
Main thing is just be patient and this is not a Roll/Chugfest.

>bed of chaos sweeps its hand across the entire walkable space and knocks you into a death pit

I actually forgot about that.

>What are you expecting?
I already know that I'm gonna dislike parts like the volcano on windmill retarded world design, but gameplay wise I have no idea so I'm pretty open in that regard.

>Main thing is just be patient and this is not a Roll/Chugfest

Why not just get good and punish it as shown hereI mean even Riot can punish estus with a damn UGS. Why do you faggots always cry about how bad you are?

>honorless
Motherfucker this is Dark Souls!

I've faced the multi invader gank dozens of time at this point, and I like to think I hold a 50/50 record against it. I've also had my myriad of successful invades against players co-oping through the main game. The sheer amount of people surrounding themselves in phantoms or co-ops gets old. And pontiff's backyard duels are too sterile to stay interesting. The fun of DS1 ganks was killing people in different environments, and often using environments to your advantage. That's all but lost in DS3.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. What's lost, using the environment to your advantage? Maybe if you only twink so just murder people

I'm saying that relegating 1v1 to pontiff's backyard because everyone is shrouded in multiplayer is fucking awful.

>bed of chaos is cheesed with a bow and arrow

you're just rambling and have no actual point

A lot of encounters involve more than one enemy, usually a mob. You gotta be aware of your surroundings and not rush in like a retard. Rolling i-frames are governed by the adaptability stat. You can play with low adaptability though, by either giting gud with the rolling frames, or using a shield only like Lance-a-Lot did on here a bit ago.
This one has more variety in terms of builds in my opinion, and Powerstancing is the greatest.

I have a point that you're deliberately ignoring. The point is that abundance of co-op in DS3 came at the detriment to invasion gameplay. If not for the community decision that pontiff's backyard is for 1v1 duels, there would not be any 1v1 duels in this game.

*points down*

*Notices ur stick* OwO

Just be glad it isn't possible to hide somewhere in a seeded fingered NG+8 world and watch as invader after invader comes in and instantly gets deleted by trash mobs and have them BC out every time they invade your world from then on afterwards

Why are you looking for 1v1 duels in invasions? Go to the damn arena. Invading has always been about fighting ganks at its core.

Is DS3 worth buying at this point? Can you play adequately without a controller (PC)?

Have fun.

Get good

>peopel still defend how broken DS3 invasions are

There should be some sort of limit or timer so hosts cant just have 3 butt boys attacking you. I miss DS1 so much.

I'm talking to someone who literally never played DS1.

>If not for the community decision that pontiff's backyard is for 1v1 duels, there would not be any 1v1 duels in this game.
Literally the Undead Match game mode, you fucking retard.

No. Buy a controller, you need it for other Steam games anyway.

>abundance of co-op in DS3 came at the detriment to invasion gameplay
Wrong, the abundance of coop only spices up the otherwise bland invasions, same as getting invaded spices up the bland pve. Invasions are not duels, get it through you thick skull. They're not a situation where two individuals meet for an objective measure of skill.

>he thinks I bought the DLC after the disappointment that was DS3

Just read up on it. It only further confirms my point about invasions; even the fucking devs realized what they'd done.

>if I just roll around with my 2 buddies all the time then I never have to worry about invasions

Fucking idiot.

>DS3 dropped the fucking ball with co-op and invasions
Quite the contrary, it improved them after a shitfest of a DS2 online mechanics.
The main problem is that a lot of DS2 damage still remains within the game starting with 3 phantom limit and general From attempts to "balance" the mulitplayer.

Go be poor somewhere else.

>playing the incomplete version of the game
Thanks for letting us all know that your opinions are all invalid and should be ignored from here on out.

>He didn't play the second best From DLC containing some of the best bosses in the series.
Kek

Does AA in nvidia control panel work in this game?

Nice strawman, but I invade

>your opinion on invasions is invalid because you didn't buy this DLC that has nothing to do with invasions

Amazing.

whoops I meant dark souls 3

>he still thinks he has a leg to stand on by not experiencing the full game
I bet you played the shareware version of Starcraft and thought it was shit because there's only two races in the game.

>make a massively opened ended argument of "it spices up invasions"
>call out strawman when someone points out that it removes all the danger from being invaded

You are dumb. DaS2 seeds were amazing for invaders because leashes aren't the size of your dick.
DaS1 invasions are the worst in the series thanks to bullshit backstabs. Get of it.

>while posting proof that it doesn't
Yes?

Is there anything in the DLC that affects invasions?