/mbgg/ - Mobage General #808

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/destinyc_info/status/933900046961012736
al.fg-games.co.jp/news/15706/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where did /padg/ go?

The other nurse outfit is great too

Bloody Rose Himeko gacha will be available tonight in EN Houkai. Might reroll for her after failing miserably to get S Kiana during launch.

me on the back

>bloody rose
RWBY collab?

Reminder that Fox user killed himself.

Wonder if they're going to rush out the sakura update or wait a while before adding Sakura

But he has a limited edition cute new fox that he will also never roll to look forward to.

So destiny's child

Are you going to play the JP version?

(from the past 20 threads)

No because I'm already juggling too many other games at the moment.

Might as well. KR voices sound like shit

>New game

No.

>really pretty gacha game
Sums up /mbgg/ perfectly.

Only need Bronya and seele now, I'm glad thats over now.

Also got a random RFB while doing crafts so that makes this event even better.

So like we all type like 16 year old valley girls?

As expected that GF about food girls is seeking a release in Japan as well, don't know about a release date.

Release date when

Like oh my god that can't be right, that's like so crazy oh my god.

November 24.

in afew hours

Another chink kusoge? Is it even doing well?

Someone shilled it a while ago but I think no one gave a shit, the girls are cute since most of the artist are well know in games like GF, WSG and AL.

>even clones are getting released before jp gf
There's no hope for that localization.

Who are you guys going to be rolling for in Beyonce's game?

Hestia + Jupiter / DInashi but if I get bored i'll just settle for the booty goddess on her own

Any Big Black Cocks in her game?

JP DC not opening up for anyone else on mumu?

Pantheon's shota skin

What?

he had a huge bulge IIRC

But it's 24 in nip land already

I wish Grasma had a "daijoubo" emote.

the app literally says when the servers open
3 and 10 minutes left

What do the emotes mean anyway?

Out of my head
>Hello
>Thanks
>Great! (can be used ironic)
>No/Wrong
>Ouch

Kill yourself, EOP.

Why is everyone stronger than me in coop Grasma? It's the weapon materia isn't it? I don't want to farm all that I haveso much other shit to do.

>I don't want to play the game
So drop it you retard.

Do you think 5800 crystal enough to pull her?

>Join a co-op room for the event dungeon in Panipani
>Got about 100 capsules after the dungeon cleared
Balancing please.

It's not that I don't want to play I just don't have time to farm a this shit.

Not enough crystal. Buy more crystal if you want pull her

Ouch, How much to be expected then?

What's in your bank account right now? What's your credit card limit?

Spend all your rupiahs on crystal and maybe you'll be able to roll her.

Can 4 star stigmata be farmed in Honkai or it's all off the gacha?

There are farmable stigmata sets but the gacha ones can only be gotten from the gacha or exchange shop, can't farm those.

Houkai Castle Raid hard mode is up.

So I have around 500+ pocky sticks in SEA honkai. Can any servers confirm if I get to keep this currency when the event ends?

>Get into new game
>Really liking it but the slow early game progression is killing me and wish I could play it more
>Get to the mid game and my interest in it is slowly going down
>Get to the end game where I can clear most content and could play the game all day like I wished to do before but I can only bring myself to play during events or log in once or twice a day
>Pick up new game to ease my boredom and go back to the first step

How do you deal with this /mbgg/?

Other servers never had that event but in general you can always keep event currency. It won't have any further use so you can sell it or keep it as a memento. Only exception has been some AI-chan coins used to roll an item gacha once.

>xsaber miku finally useful again for killing the red variant without dying
There's probably an easier way like just dodging when he transforms but jumping into the air and killing him while he does it works for me.

You essentially played a game and finished it, what's the problem? Move onto a new one

If you want one that you'll play consistently, play something like granblue where endgame is light years away

You're playing a shit game if you can get to end game quickly.

Play a new game, if you don't like it just delete it. Maybe later you'll want to play it again, rather don't play if you're not having fun.

At least you didn't play a game for 2 years until it was literally discontinued because the publisher got called out of their jewery

I usually get bored of new games long before I hit endgame. Then I go back to the same few old games I still like.

And I don't think there's anything wrong with demoting games to login bonus only mode, if you aren't ready to completely ditch them yet.

Just don't do that with too many at once, and spend all day grabbing login bonuses for stuff you don't play,

Never played Destiny Child. Is there a list of who I should be rolling for? I don't know how useful the KR list would be given they're so far ahead. At least I assume they will be.

whoever you like. if its anything else than that youre fucking up especially because no one character is going to save your ass past the first few chapters, underground, pvp,etc.

Granblue is a whole different beast because there's so much to do and it requires such a gigantic time/money investment that it ends up feeling like an unpaid job.

It should be a smooth fun ride, where you feel like you're making progress every time. Then there's shit like Tagatame where your early game consists on hardcore time gates and you're looking at at least a month wait before you can 75 someone.

Whoever thought that early game had to be the most annoying, frustrating part of the game needs to be shot. The only way I'd continue playing is if I got insanely lucky in it and/or if I was in a community that's currently into the game.

I really hate that feeling on those games where you're having lots of fun and get super into them but then you run into a giant time wall that tells you to slow the fuck down and end up playing only like once or twice a day at most.

Not specifically talking about tagatame before someone tells me how it totally gets better or how to deal with it, I'm talking about every game in general that pulls this shit. The opposite is also bad where the game has no stamina but expects you to play it every waking minute of your day like Granblue, there needs to be a fun middle ground.

user-kun! Wake up! It's time to roll for JP DC in 15 mins!

I think today is the last day for you to be able to get 400 gems (10 draw) as well as a 5 star hero select in Valiant Force

WTF why is it this kusoge that I get all the luck

>wake up
But I'm not a SEAnigger, it's time for bed soon.

Who is best girl

Is anyone still playing panzer waltz

Where is the playstore link?

>being this retarded

Yeah not going to play your shit game then

rip

You're going to get it off qooapp anyway

No? Not everyone can't use vpn

>Paid gems with guaranteed 5*

Do I need to spoof my location? Or the server is really just fucked?

every fucking time

this is what we'll get when countries start banning lootboxes

What is this quest?

Clearing a mission in hard mode without receiving more than 3 hit, if I am reading it right.

Apparently some people can't do basic google searches though.

thx senpai

Don't get hit more than 3 times while clearing 1 hard mode mission.

No? I already installed the game now without your help

twitter.com/destinyc_info/status/933900046961012736
So they just turned on afew servers to fix the problem?
wew, they shouldve just done that from the start

sorry, didnt play the KR one but why do i have a tail

Didnt play KR either but it seems your a demon from the underwold who got fed up and decided to go chill with us humans

It's one-time only though.

>al.fg-games.co.jp/news/15706/
>Another PoTK collab
LMAO.

>Decide to quit Tagatame and managed to not log in during the FMA collab
>Think i'm free for real
>They bring the POTK collab back with the hanakana unit I wanted

Collabing with more popular stuff is normal

>can finally understand DC
Nobody got time for that korean shit

Then translate all the text for me. I want to finally know what the story is about.

3 10 rolls, not too shabby.

>Roll for Karen
>Get Sakura

Did they really put two S-ranks in a single limited gacha? I thought it was only 1 S per limited gacha.

Sakura is the only S rank there.

Wasnt Karen supposed to launch as a S-rank?

Oh well, she being A-rank makes her easier to farm and get.

She was always A.

Her S rank will be coming later. You can farm her fragments in the same way you did with the latest A Bronya, so it'll be easy to S rank her too.