/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Maidens_Rhapsody/

>Patch 4.15
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fc2b7b7429f139b0bbab2f19620f3c1efcf30368

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=is8gGf22bWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pet the nearest lala and post proof in this thread!

She's a bully.

xth for highlanders

Punt the nearest lala and post proof in this thread!

Elezen are a national treasure.

Yes, they all look like nicholas cage

What a lewd lala

yes

Pet the punt nearest and post proof in this thread!

Reminder to pet your cat

Aur'a

Better than A'wena.

You can use Garuda-egi right at pull in raids. Basically, you summon her before pull, put her on Obey, use Contagion right away, then switch to Ifrit on Sic. It's kind of a pain in the ass since SMN already has enough stuff to do in its opener, so most people don't bother. Keeping Garuda-egi out isn't a bad idea if you have more than one caster in your party, the personal damage loss from not having Ifrit out/more Ruin 4 procs is offset by Contagion's increase to raid-wide DPS.

don't say that you're only allowed to post suncats in these threads

maybe I'll be a raen...

It stands for "autistic rats"

Huh. A rare decent looking female Highlander.

I'll never get why so many of them go for the same look as the girly races. It never works.

If you do go back to white hair, take plenty of pics for me Miss Cleocatra. X3

Have you the strength?

I wanna see Kaori with white hair suddenly...

thank you!

I'm a new player with 5 weeks in the game. I am even more recently starting to dive into crafting, but I have a question:
Do I absolutely need to level all crafting professions to reliably HQ craft the game's latest end-game potions/raid food for tanks? I want to be able to create my own HQ raid supplies.

>college degree
rip can't join

Oh, I can do all of those
>Must be fully melded
FUCK

no

Femroe at Mateus looking for ERP

No.

pics

futa?

Why the fuck not?

If I remember right, you basically want to get everything to at least 50. They just give you many more tools to make things easier to HQ.

> Degree.
> Fully melded.
> How do you not skip Tidal Wave?

Potato...

That's cleocatra's thing though so no.

Sea Wolf seeking long term bench sitting outside my Shirogane house. Please have good hygiene
Likes: long walks on the beach just down the steps from my house, push ups and Christmas decorations put up unseasonably early
Dislikes: short walks on the beach just down the steps from my house, sit ups and people who take their Christmas decorations down on Boxing day

You want to level all of them to 15 first, the order doesn't matter but getting WVR to 15 gives you Careful Synth. After that you get CUL to 37 for Steady Hand II, then CRP to 50 for Byregot's Blessing. This makes HQ'ing items very easy combined with Great Strides. Once you have CRP to 50, get WVR to 50 for Careful Synth II.

Beyond that I don't think it really matters. Make sure you use your leves, too.

why aren't you with your family, user? why are you hanging around all these degenerates?

hmmmm?

And the addicted jephy is here, unfilterable, right on time

Has anyone taken the time to fix up the issues with the NaughtyPatch2.1.1 models?

Are you gonna stay Roe?

No

What's stopping you? Mateus isn't locked

I miss spryal mountain

How autistic do you have to be to continue shitting on someone who doesn't even care about the shitters existence?

Fuck off, your cat is a fucking clone of Abe so don't give me that shit.

All of my friends are busy and I don't have enough courage to talk to them on my own.

>finish helping a friend grind because he needed material to build something
>feels good being a tank class

I don't understand why being a tank isn't more popular, I find it fun protecting everyone. I guess it can be stressful if you lose aggro.

Thanks for telling me to keep at being paladin guys, it's slowly getting a becoming more rewarding

I'm Canadian.

>anyone claiming Kaori cloned Abe
This meme is pretty stale, don't you have anything more fresh

likely excuse

When will Yoshida import Comrades' CC into XIV?

>always wanted to erp a femroe
>not on mateus

:(

Paladin is pretty great and is fun to play at 50+, especially 70

Who cares Comrades is the most boring game ever of course there's nothing to do but make characters.

Hey me too.

Happy thursday.

What's your general strategy for crafting?With CRP at 50 and everything else at in the 35-45 range, I've been doing Steady Hands 2 + Hasty Touch to try and get around 4-7 IQ depending on my starting quality, keeping durability up with Tools of the Trade and Manipulation, and then blowing the stacks on Byregot's. Is there any other skill you'd consider particularly important that I maybe don't see the value of yet?

post cat AND lizard pits!

make an alt you, shemale fetishist

I want to PUMP Kiss!

My family hates me almost as much as the people in these threads do.

But it's true.

Black Friday sucks. At least I have it off and don't have to deal with traffic then.

For a craft with 70+ durability, Master's Mend II is more efficient durability gain per CP, but for everything else Manipulation is better. But what you're doing is basically what I do. I tend to ignore Tools of the Trade in all honesty, and prefer to use my CP on higher rank Touches if I can get away with it and then saving 56 CP at the end for a Great Strides + Blessing combo.

Careful Synth 1 is what you generally use for progress, but you may also want to use a few Basic Synth II's. They have higher efficiency at the cost of a small loss in success chance. After you get Careful Synth II though you don't really need to use anything else since it's not only 100% success but has a higher efficiency too.

You can ALSO make use of a crafting calculator to improve your success, but that can be kind of lame.

Do it faggot. Solo sprout me.

>can't make elves
Shit game

Wtf you’re so cute, seeing a cute lalafell tanking is always adorable

because i'm an Australian.

>blue eyed Asian
gross

croikey mate

No!

That's green, user.

Yes!!!

You know, I don't think I've ever seen a Highlander who played a straight amigan instead of being memey or subversive to the culture.

smol no eb

Can't make a Johnathan or Joesph Joestar or even a Kenshiro type manly man in this game
This blows

M-Maybe when I fanta into something that isn't a tall freak

Amigan?
Ala Mhigan?
Amigo?

you can get kinda close with a male highlander.
fuck culture, get bitches.

That's a cute cat but still NO!

my hair is black tho..

'Cause they're like 9,000 kilometers away and we don't celebrate it in the Spider Kingdom. However the ENG vs AUS cricket game is on if you're into that. Plus I'm trying to learn music in my slant game mom god shut up

ok still I just want to be respectful!

oh okay!

I'll be at my house see you there.

i'm curious what kind of music everyone listens to when raiding, ffxiv raiding seems way more laid back than wow

>ffxiv_24112017_115235.png
>18 hours in the future

wtf

It is currently almost noon in Brisbane on the 24th of November, yes. I believe I am generally +15 hours ahead of East coast Ameribros

The music in game
You pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=is8gGf22bWI

Ironically listening to earworm music from my childhood of course

okay...

Do any virile young catboys post in this thread?

Unfortunately, I've had unsecured Byregot's fail on me too many times to trust it, so I pretty much always try to have enough CP for Steady Hands 1 + Great Strides + Byregot's when I move to finish, which means I need to manage my CP more carefully. I've found that the quality gain from Good Quality generally isn't worth the 20 CP I could've gained from eating it. Since I'm usually tight on both durability and CP, I've ended up using Rapid Synthesis a lot directly after Byregot's so it takes advantage of the three turns left over from Steady Hands. It's not ideal, but it's been working out for me.

70+ crafts are actually what I find the easiest. Since you have so much leeway in durability I find there's no need to interrupt buffs like Steady Hands with other things, so I can just start with popping IQ then SH2 and go for five straight Hasty Touches without worrying about restoring durability in the middle which usually gives me more than enough stacks, after which I'll pop a manipulation and do my usual Byregot's routine which leaves me at almost full durability then go to town with whatever synthesis I feel is necessary.

Why'd you change it?

Remain awesome egyptain cat. Egyptian stuff is god tier

HW feels like it goes on forever. You think it's over after a big confrontation and then it just hits you again with something else. I swear that cutscene after the vault has the most emotion my cac has ever shown in one place since I've started playing.

Anyone play MNK in pvp and can give any tips? Should I go in with GL3 or build it up as I gain chakra too? Mostly just doing it for leveling as DPS is so fast in pvp.

cause i was on the fence about white or black ill probably switch between the two a lot.
post more cute cats

super cool highlander, would look better with a different hair color though. white hair looks bad in this game, try light brown

Lizur

Healer is so damn fun in PvP.