Asymmetrical Slasher Series General /assg/

Healing Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
In development. Class based with weaker killers. Beta Delayed yet again.
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1480982338946530500/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-15-6-laptop-amd-a12-series-8gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-platinum-gray/5828300.p?skuId=5828300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Discord out of the OP
the evil is defeated

Also shit pairing

how do i find a gf in this game?

She's never going to touch your dick.

post yfw 4 people join the lobby at the same time

>search cooldown
>0:05
>0:04

Remember to be a bit more patient with people now that the game is 50% off
I had a killer yesterday who tried to break the pallets that weren't even knocked down

those people deserve to be bullied so hard they refund before two hours so they can get a chance to escape

>Select Dwight
>Walk up to character to you want to romance
>Select dialogue that fits the character
>Come back everyday and give them a gift
>Confess
>Go on date
>Ask them to bed
The H-scenes in this game are varied as hell. Claudette's is cute, Nea's is fucking hot (lovie when she burns the cigarettes on you), Laurie's could be better, Meg's is meh, David's is awful, Ace's is wild, and the hidden Bill ending is adorable.

>>Come back everyday and give them a gift
>>Confess
>>Go on date
>>Ask them to bed
This is totally how real relationships go.
Do this with any girl and she'll suck your dick

How do you break pallets that are not down?

You can't
The poor guy was just wasting his time hitting them
I looped him once with a pallet and dropped it so he probably thought he would prevent me from dropping it in the first place

>game sale
talk me out of reseting my rank and start using my p3 Doctor

more new players sticking to the game means more people whining about update means frogs are gonna have to actually improve the game

no wonder people only use bt/sh/ds/exhaustion perk

none of the survivor-helper ones like kindred work because survivors are so fucking stupid and bad. killers camp every single game so you NEED bt just to get some sorry bastard off a hook. DS because so many killers tunnel the fuck out of one guy. feel like I wasted my time trying "fun" builds that literally never work

How good are the sales during Christmas for DBD?

I played 10 games today and 6 of them were insidious camping killers. What gives? Is there a reddit post or something streamer related?

better than this, DLC 30% off is gay shit.

you'll just be contributing to a demand for nerfs to doctor, who will undoubtedly be nerfed into uselessness

Alright thanks.

>check leatherface reviews
>very OP
>just another hillbilly!
he's shit right? better save my money?

he has the best teachable perk in the game (bbq and chili) but yes he is relatively shit but not overly shit like wraith/freddy/hag

>Dev walks in
>Hey guys we just recently got the rights to Freddy Krueger
>and you know what we're gonna do with him we're gonna base his design off of the shitty reboot and make him mute
What the fuck were they thinking

holy fuck boys
>play micheal myers against 4 man swf
>all 4 have flashlights with best addons
>i mean they just had to shine it over me milisecond during a chase and i was fucked
>all escape
>next match go cannibal, encounter same team
>equip franklin and lightborn
>abso-fucking-lutely destroy them, in begginign tunnel the fuck outta one claudette who especially fucked my shit last match
>3rd time about to hook her, she rage quits
>lambs to the slaughter for the rest, they try the flashlight shit again but to no avail
>4k gg ez
felt so fucking good boys
like for real im so happy i got my revenge on those little cocksuckers

Now you are blocked and will never play them again.

>dodge means ur bad
spoken like a true swf player, when are they going to realize that no one wants to play with them?

>the best feelings in this game as a killer are restricted to hateboners and the feeling of meted justice

Is this toxic for our health? Every game is likely to be cancer survivors and the only hope for a "good time" or fun is to put them in their place.

Dude, the studio probably forced them to use the reboot design

Why would they? Is there a difference on how much money they're doing with it?

He's not awful but just mediocre. Huntress nurse and Billy take a shit on every other killer though. His kit is super basic, ride on someone's ass and rev that saw to get a 1 hit down. His main appeal is if you get people in the basement and chill nearby he is the deadliest killer for the basement. Even borrowed time can have issues as your chainsaw hits multiple times. Usually you can body block the stairs and rek survivors and cause massive butthurt.

I'm happy for you user

Every time I see names like that it's hard to not think of them as a literal child.

I always thought that "game related" names were super retarded, somehow worse than having an anime avatar or whatever.

i love making survivors salty

Should I get Ruin or Insidious for Trapper? Ruin seems decent once Tier 3 but Insidious seems better for hooks

Jake is for cummies

FWIW, I tried it and got effectively stomped. I'll just stick to what I've got.

>found this last thread
bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-15-6-laptop-amd-a12-series-8gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-platinum-gray/5828300.p?skuId=5828300

Need a new laptop, is an AMD Radeon R7 decent? Anybody play with this in their build before?

Finally a decent picture instead of that shit-ugly one in the last general

Insidious Leatherfaces spook me as much as a Myers in EW1. I just had a great match against one where I was the last one left, pulled myself off the hook and found the hatch, which he was also camping. Made it out. I felt like I was in a real horror movie.

Thanks scary Bubbas.

i'm guessing either there is a price premium for classic freddy, or the rights to freddy the character don't cover robert englund's likeness.

even if all else is equal, robert englund has said that he's not doing any more freddy movies because he's getting too old to do fight scenes. so if they want to keep the movie franchise going they need people to buy in to the reboot version. that might be incentive enough for the studio to only license out the reboot.

>being this buttblasted over an OP picture
That is some weapons grade autism my friend.

You're the one who posted that trash pic last thread then I guess?

Huntress will never fuck you, she is a bunch of polygons in a video game. Back to /mlp/ with you.

That's a negative, I did make fun of you for making a new thread just because of it though.

Literally the only reason you'd insult someone over that is if you were mad. As in you posted it. LOL

if you want to assume that it makes no difference to me, I'm just amused by how autistic you are.

>wanting a horrible, bland OP
How does it feel having shit taste?

>caring this much about the OP image

>4 killer games in a row where I don't get a single kill, and everyone bodyblocks and t-bags for no reason
>3 survivor games in a row where I either get camped or tunneled
So I guess the later at night it gets, the griefers begin to wake up?

In what way does Leatherface counter Borrowed time? I was told he did.

If you get the chainsaw started while they're still locked in the unhook animation you'll hit them twice with it before they can move away which invalidates the bt. It's not really a counter since it rarely happens but it's a possibility.

He has by far the best teachable perks out of DLC characters (I'd argue out of all killers) and he's not that bad himself. Having a chainsaw does not make him Billy. They do different things and are for different playstyles. Bubba excels in the basement and against hook diving faggots.

This is why I like playing Insidious Bubba

>hook someone in basement
>hide behind corner
>someone comes to save them as retards often do
>VRRRRM VRRRRRRM
I always hope I made the player shit their pants when I jump out of the corner with my chainsaw like some fucking halloween maze actor

Premonition and Kindred 3 are people's friends for reasons like this.

>implying the majority of survivors will forsake their precious meta perks

lmao

To explain further, you'll always invalidate the bt on the person unhooking, not the person unhooked.

Even if they know they'll often still come. A lot of survivors are just really cocky and think they're going to unhook their friend and juke out of the basement before they get a chainsaw up their ass

We have to look at it for awhile so plenty of people care.

Take this as a lesson to not post a shit one next time.

Bubba is a great boy who does his best!

He's got two amazing perks to choose from in his quest to protect his family and make some good chili.

LF is a cute chubster who survivors can't help but love even as they die, knowing he will cook them into delicious food. He probably gives great hugs when he's not trying to murder you.

>we have to look at it for a while
Do we have to go and rec look at the OP image every five minutes or something? Click the thread, browse said thread, never look at the OP again. Face it, only the cringiest of autists would actually expend effort to get upset because someone posted a picture they didn't like as the "OP", a picture that they can easily hide and never look at again. Only autists care, this is an undeniable fact.

He's just a good ole boy doin what his family says. He never meant no harm.

If you guys want to remove the fog till they put it back to normal, just do this

Just go edit the engine.ini that's located

C:\Users\your pc here\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

and add this to the bottom

[/script/engine.renderersettings]
r.EmitterSpawnRateScale=0
r.LightFunctionQuality=0

How would you feel if Survivors and Killers could have 5 Perks?

What if there was an addon that increased chainsaw noise? Just to make it spookier

>this guy will never be a killer in game
Feels bad.

BANNED

>implying the frogs ban anyone

>Marth's fat body jiggling with rage because he went against a single insta blind in his game and he could only kill one person.

HAHAH, why are all dbd streamers awful

link it, I like seeing faggots get upset over minor things

bond or empathy?

empathy has way better range and its better in general. Bond is only good if you have dwight's other perks in the setup.

>tofu and his buttbuddys being ass blasted over doctor

survivor mains everyone.

>get DBD
>survival is stressful in a good way, but want points
>decide to play Killer after a while since it gives more Bloodpoints
>fun at first, but eventually becomes stressful
>bullies, premades, etc.
>play Survivor recently
>it's a cake walk
>perks and items make me unafraid of the Killer most of the time
>even when I do at least I helped someone or the team as a whole

Playing Killer is still fun, but it's nice enjoying Survivor.

Is the Hex Totem Perk good? Which killers use it best?

which hex totem perk

1 Hex is acceptable if you understand and accept "You may only have 3 Perks the entire match cause someone found it within 5 seconds." 2 Hexes is iffy. 3 is retarded. 4 more-so. Some Hexes are good on all characters. Thrill of the Hunt is only good to support another Hex.

oh sorry, the Hex: Ruin one that's in the Shrine

It's considered the best Hex in the game and is run in many Killer setups.

I see, thanks

I really hate how levels 2, 3, and 4 don't have a Perk.

>when you meet some competent randoms, befriend them, and kill Jason 5 times in a row

Sounds amazing

We just "failed" our sixth in a row because the unmasked Jason chose to let almost everyone escape, including some by timer, rather than risk death.

pc or console?

PC.

I wish more people here would play the game and give it a chance instead of shitting on it because they got shift grabbed once and died.

Game blew its chance with the bad launch.

bad launch and like no content/bug fixes for months. It still needs alot more content and better designed maps that aren't garbage like jarvis house.

Sperg harder
Next time just post something that isnt shit and we wont give you a hard time

I never played this game during its initial days. Now that its better fleshed out I enjoy it a lot and can’t see why anyone woukd hate it

They haven't really added much except for the MUCH needed change of letting you see objective items on the map. So you can now find that fuze after the immersed aj dies with it in the woods.

The jason grab nerf was nice too, tons of shitter jasons complain about it even though jason is still retardly easy to play and is honestly boring because of how simple he is..

You play a horror game but you want the OP pic to be aesthetic as possible in an anime forum?

Jason is easy to play, but he's also underpowered. Always was but now it's hilariously easy to beat him.

Playing as a living Jason will make it boring because of his jukes. Undead jason is where the real fun is

Most of the people who played the game at launch didn't like it and will never come back even though they still have the game.

Because it didn't play like dbd and the game has alot of unexplained mechanics, but instead of giving good tool tips you have shit like "chad is a mamas boy".

Ya, he was. but honestly I don't care about the jason's players fun and just want to bully them anyways because most people who play jason are idiots who think grabbing when theirs multiple people is going to work.

If you wanna have real "fun"play the best undead jason, part7.

>Most of the people who played the game at launch didn't like it and will never come back even though they still have the game.
Lies, I kickstarted it, played beta and launch, and still enjoy the game far better than DBD and have played both games in beta form to launch. F13 is a fun game to play over DBD where it has a really competitive environment around it in my opinion where I don't have to be stressed or bullied as a killer.

You'll get bullied as jason vs decent people.

Fighting and bullying jason, while doing objectives in his face is where most of the fun is.

Feels amazing when you fix the phone and call the cops in his face and he ragequits.

I want savini but paying $120 is a little ridiculous