>Just need titan helmet and im done with IB
I want to stop

T W O T O K E N S

>go to the Traveler
>black screen
Ah yes

4th for stop being a Bungiefag.

xth for best girl.

Am I shooting myself in the foot focusing on my Nightstalker Hunter for PvP instead of just playing a Titan or Warlock?

It's fun as hell for PvE I guess.

Deej's face when he said most rewarding public event yet and then saw those two tokens drop.

yes

Fuck.

Guess I'll dust off my Striker.

is that really the face he made

>Pre-film footage
>Still have that happen
They could have just programmed it to drop an Exotic and a legendary and nobody would be the wiser, Jesus

>and nobody would be the wiser
The playerbase isn't that stupid.

But they do drop legendaries and Exotics on occasion, they would at least be wondering about if the drop rate was increased or something

Fucking newfags, I swear.

I've heard about a few destiny podcasts; are any worth listening to? I love podcasts of all kinds.

Like is there a good destiny lore podcast or is it all more like talking about the "daily zeitgeist" of destiny?

>they would at least be wondering about if the drop rate was increased or something
I highly doubt that. I think the vast majority would assume they forced the drop for promotional purposes and the event reward is actually shit. Those that were fooled with later find out that everyone else was correct and their two tokens would be a small consolation.

with 2 chests, that's effectively a double drop rate for exotics yes? combine that with a fire team medallion and that's fairly good.

;^)

>tfw activating the two chests so close together puts me on cooldown for activating chests and i get nothing

>People want more loot
>Events should be more rewarding
>Tokens suck
Theres like like 5-6 weapons in kinetic, energy and power that are worth a damn though. Entire classes of weapons like snipers, grenade launchers and rockets are complete fucking trash. Every piece of armor that doesn't have 2 Restoration at least is useless.
There's not enough viable loot in the game to be giving us more loot, I'm on PC and I'm already fucking done collecting everything worth a damn.
I mean shit, most of the exotic weapons and armor are trash as well.

fuck swords

>and rockets
Mistake, I meant shotguns.
Rockets shit on everything.

Anyone wanna do Nightfall on PC?

saltymcmadd#1691

say something nice about swords

Still better than MIDAs. Least I can think of ways to deal with swords. You're literally counting on the MIDA users to miss shots to have a chance of one-upping them.

They're practically the last fun and viable way to play in a in-your-face mobile style.

>Eternity's Edge
>Dire Promise
>Foggy Notion
>not viable

You can look like a better player than you are when you use one.

They're not, I know this is hard for you to grasp but just because they're not terrible doesnt mean they're a good choice.

This thing any good?

>no blues
come back when you have a real list

Rofl ok, so the grand total of non shit guns goes from 12 to 13.
His point still stands.
Theres not enough shit in the game to make it more rewarding, proof of that is everyonehaving 1k+ legendary shards.

where's you're velveeta mac n' cheese?

don't engage a mida user at long range.

there done. now you can beat them.

>720 rpm
No

wtf? did they patch this? since when did blues drop encrypted?

BEST HANDCANNON FOR KINETIC AND ENERGY

NO BETTER DEVILS ALLOWED

Only during the story they drop like that

>Ghost has the "possible chance to get more tokens in Crucible" perk
>keep getting 5 IB tokens and 2 Crucible tokens
damn this feels good

I use that other one with the same model. Valakadyn or whatever. It's more of an SMG with a tad more range, than being an actual auto-rifle really. If you use it like that you might find some success.

Old Fashioned
Sunshot

5 IB tokens is normal

annual skate

better debils

5 ib tokens is the standard for winning. the second crucible token is where the ghost is in effect

Just logged in to Destiny 1 after not playing any Destiny since D2 beta.
Ask me literally anything.

Saber is a pretty cool girl.

How does it feel looking at what D2 will be after a few expansions?

Goddamn Vigilance Wing is a death laser.

>fighting premades

Either it's greatly satisfying beating them or it's the most infuriating, soul-crushing defeat.

I hate how slow it feels despite not being slow

tfw still no coldheart

Honestly, it feels kinda shitty.

Just leave and requeue.
Theres literally no reason to sit in a game for 5 minutes if youre behind 10 kills.

Because it's the same game despite being made by developers who know how to make games?

That said, my memelock crablock is still loads of fun.

Yeah, basically.

Two is kinda 'meh', I'm gathering, but D1 is really nothing to miss.

What's the minimum number of targets I have to tether with Rigs to get my full super back?

6 I think?

feels like 5 or 6.

Oh baby

Git gud

Is Sentinel good for strikes and PvE in general? Striker is obviously nuts, I just want to do something different.

>that fucking mail

Gets me every fucking time, especially since I'm reading it in Uncle Dante's voice

Nah. Suprisingly its great for PVP. Can tank all 3 GG shots and live

Only if you use barrier.
GG pops bubble in 2 shots and breaks your block with 2 shots.

>memeroll Ill Will
HNNNGGGHHH

>Demo D
When will the king return

Whoa, the PS4 maps are finally in on Xboox

dont you get it from a quest or something? i thought thats where i got mine

No it doesn't. It takes 3. And you can close the gap for a melee kill while shielding.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Tv-gcxLRM

>fighting a premade using the meta shit
>tfw they're coordinated as shit
>operator as fuck
>your team's a bunch of dorks who keep running into 1v4 situations instead of sticking with the team

It's a great feeling when you're in a group of randos who 'get it'. Who work together and actually persevere. But personally that only happens like, 1 in every 10 matches.

I don't know, user. He still streams video games, so we know he's alive. But I don't know if he'll ever make another video.

>It's a great feeling when you're in a group of randos who 'get it'.
the best feeling is when you get this group and you're up against a 4stack.

you got it from preordering or something

It takes 3 if they have the 6 shot perk.
It takes 2 if they do not.
And if they have the 6 shot perk, it breaks on the third and your dead anyway.

no, i definitely did not preorder. i didnt buy the game until a week after its pc launch

So what are the odds of Bungie responding about the XP cap now that it's blowing up?

>XP cap
what

what do you mean? about the player level increasing with the expansion? is there an issue with this that bungie should be talking about or something?

What do you get for receiving 10 IB packages?
Just that icon?

how on earth do you not know about the XP throttling by now

If you farm too fast something in the background cuts your xp gains, even though the number by the bar remains the same.

If you gain too much XP you get capped. Lot level cap, XP cap. The clarion call bonus XP weekend showed it to be a thing

If you earn XP too fast you get a 90% reduction to the amount.

huh, thats weird. is it really a problem though? leveling is so quick even if you take your time

Up to 96% has been proven. I wouldn't be surprised if you could get it to 99% if you really tried.

and here i thought it was something new

lmao just buy silver if you want more bright engrams

it's not a problem from going from level 1-20 (you're actually not throttled there). The issue is earning bright engrams - the more you play (in a single sitting) the less XP you get. Where this might be a big issue for Bungie is this throttling appears to include Fireteam medallions, which people (who are idiots) have bought with real money

>lmao just buy silver if you want more bright engrams
Shill spotted

During Trials there were multiple teams running 4 Vig. Wings with Uriels. It was aggravating as fuck.

anyone wanna do the weekly nightfall strike on pc?
lvl279 Tone#11557

Need to replace the cloak with the Nessus one or something

I'm sure to get biased answers here but is Destiny 2 REALLY worth getting yet?

Thinking about grabbing it on sale but I don't want to be stuck with buyer's remorse. I've heard a lot of things about it that sound like shit, (like how they handled shaders.)

I didn't get much bang for my buck in the first one at launch, but really enjoyed it after taking a long break and coming back for TTK. Is Destiny 2 at least as fun and content-rich as TTK-onward in the first game? Is PVP fun or is it a broken mess?

Did they fuck over any other past game elements or is it really just shaders that are trash now?

Help me out here. I want to play D2 eventually, I just don't know if now is the right time and price. (Half the reason I'm even thinking about it is friends pressuring me to get in and do some sweet co-op. Otherwise I'd wait for the inevitable TTK edition equivalent.)

Need to not forget my pic like a retard

There's more content than Vanilla Destiny, but less than TTK Destiny.

As long as you can get it for 30 dollars or less, I'd say get it.

Honestly, if I didn't have all the time sunk into it that I do and I was approaching it fresh with the same knowledge I have...I'd wait.

Coming from TTK to this was a huge kick in the balls. They need to have more maps, more pvp modes, something to make Strikes more meaningful, etc. The game is basically stillborn yet here I am plugging away at it's corpse night after night.

For the sale price, and if you have some friends to play with, I'd say it's worth. With those conditionals, I say I'd got my money's worth at full price - playing with some friends really makes a difference. However, I will definitely not be getting the expansion pass.