> Veeky Forums Land:
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/128/106/53

> Group Rules and Info:
pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb
> Anime Girl Guide:
pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd
> Anime Male Guide:
pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

>VERY GOOD Event Blog (both rich and poorfags should be using this)
seraphimsl.com/

>Epic new player help discord
discord.gg/XVYMVzq

Other urls found in this thread:

marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ASR-Philo-SophiaAnime-head-fitted-mesh-body-complete-Anime-Avatar/9063322
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/UTILIZATOR-Kemono/6070005
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Fitted-Kemono-Torso/8351902
slcacheviewer.com/
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Elyn-BodyClassic-Elyn-20/12541105
shounigger.org/
my.secondlife.com/masteryuji?username=masteryuji
youtu.be/HVO5WhIm4uI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for dono is the worst retard to join Veeky Forums

gross op

third for baku samefagging

muah

nep is love nep is life

who wanna whiff

Nep unironically fucked a pony anime

I miss when the threads all ganged up and laughed at one retard not this pathetic faction slapfight

that's nearly grounds for a ban

me /clop/

like very nearly grounds for a ban

stop talking about nep this is the epic lin edition

so is it time to ban Nep then for horse fucking?

like that is not even funny how close that is, some rogue mod could eject and ban Nep for it and no one would be able to stop them

would anyone want to stop them?

I'm in favor of this

horsefuckery has always been a permanent ban

cmon mods

I'm thinking about it hold on

Show us your cutie mark nep

>neps ban goes out not with a bang but with a "I was just expressing myself dude"

there's a poll in the secret discord, feel free to vote

why isn't Baku bumping this thread

No bumps from me until nep sucks my dick.

not even me but still TRUE

yall met my new boyfriend yet????

Suck my dick nep

the tranny or the horse?

it took place outside of the group, so it's borderline. though there's nothing saying we can't give him shit about it.

Do I really need to spend $20-40 if I want to make an anime girl in this game?

depends if you want a really good lookin anime girl
basic clothes, kemono, and a head is around $8-10
kemono with good clothes and good skins, plus fitted torso or other chest mods would be closer to $20
if you want better stuff it starts costing more, the philo sophia bento head (and body) are a little pricier then the kemono, if you want a better body then the kemono or the philo sophia be prepared to look at bodies like the maitreya that are $10+

In theory you can do it with 10$ but you will get a very limited result (what we call "out of the box anime potato")

If you don't want to look modern, you can be a shit cheap/free anime with a sculpt head and an LL body, nothing is stopping you.

If you're just just going to make another anime trash avatar you shouldn't bother with this game at all. There's already enough you trash running around this place.

>being this mad about people with different taste than you

People in here have spent 100 and they still look like ass. Enjoy. People will fuck you and you can live out all your dreams regardless

No.

marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ASR-Philo-SophiaAnime-head-fitted-mesh-body-complete-Anime-Avatar/9063322

Here is a bento one for around 5 for the entire body/head though the body is kind of bad and finding clothes that fit it will be hard for you.

Alternative to that is the fitted kemono combo which is

marketplace.secondlife.com/p/UTILIZATOR-Kemono/6070005
+
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Fitted-Kemono-Torso/8351902
+
your choice of anime head which are usually around 500 (2 dollar)

That one comes out to around 8 and of course you can forego the fitted addon to be a flattie with tiny little pathetic hrt tits

Skins are a non issue. Download this, go to a place populated with anime avatars, open and start saving ones you like.
slcacheviewer.com/

As for hair/clothes/animations you can pick those up on the super cheap here and there if you know where to look so they're also non issue.

you can buy the asr head stand alone now for 650 i think. the body is very bad compared to the head imo and nothing fits it

All of these look bad. How does a person get this

You don't because SL doesn't have that kind of shading.
You can still be cute though.

Those pores are freaky. I don't like anime with high detail.

Pic unrelated

if you want ill upload this picture with a transparent background to sl and you can wear a full body alpha and walk around with that on :^)
for real tho for something like that you can use the m3, kemono fitted torso, and find a maid outfit and some long blue hair fairly easily and only spend around $10

They look bad though. They look like those old ps2 games before they learned how to get the cartoon look right

that's just a specular map, kemono doesn't usually look like that

other heads you can check out include
asr philo sophia
mokyu heads
mauve head
and more

>those terrible ultra realism tumblr noses

I do not miss the days before venus when those awful things were king

Why are they ripping off elin heads but not their bodies yet?

no one wants yaoi hands

Because Elin bodies are 2lewd for SL

You are tools. Anyone who watches the drama enough can get all of you salty and tilted at one another despite not even playing. You spill your damn guts out on here and get pissed at each other. You take the bait so easily. This is the best Veeky Forums has to offer in SL? The rest of the players must think Veeky Forums is the home to a bunch of babies. Stop embarrassing everyone and stop associating yourselves with Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums.

>they don't know
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Elyn-BodyClassic-Elyn-20/12541105

lmao shut up soyboy

Paging Caylum

that looks like shit

>you know but you can't even apply a decent skin to it
even more shameful

Is it worth it to get a psicorp horse dong if I already have a sensations horse dong? I'm ocd as fuck and I hate how the balls of the sensation dong are slightly darker shade than the sheath. I was also thinking of getting a deer dong since they're the only ones that seem to sell those. Is that shit like anatomically accurate at all? I don't want to sit here googling pictures of deer dongs to find out.

PsiCorp horsecock looks pretty good, in my opinion. I probably like it more, visually, than the Sensations one. And just use a human or horsecock for deer, please. Those weird pink tendrils and fleshy appendages made for other animal cocks are just gross looking, anatomically correct or not.

I have a few, message me

secondlife:///app/agent/35b67f6f-63ca-4da4-84d0-b5ea4bf96d9a/about

dead thread

Why is that discord in the op

How do I make a shota?

kemono, venus or m3, flatchest mod. bulge.

attentionwhore made the thread and saged the other one so congratulate them in world

because without attention, Nep will die.

>kale will never sit on your face
why live

Hey Nep, you forgot the secret discord's registration test.
shounigger.org/

obsessed

lmao

[17:25] Frederick Burckhardt: Black Avatars in Black Supemicist Fetish groups and sims are Operated by White Hipster Cucks

Anyone who's avatar is taller than 7 ft after the first 1000 days is compensating for something.

Most male mesh avatars look like theyre smuggling ham under their skin, but if you look long enough youll eventually find one that doesn't

The Majority of typed speech on SL is english, the majority of over microphone is brazilian portugese.

The SL Pony Community, which is supposed to be for love and tolerate, seem to be racist against human avatars.

Furrys are usually the same way but not as badly.

Lesbian Dominants are usually Men in Womens avatars.

SL2 is never going to happen, it's basically trapped in the void that Half Life 3 is in.

On the Firestorm viewer you can tell if someone hid their status from you by viewing their profile.

Hiding Status is the ultimate disrespect.

In real life the majority of people hate Nickelback, but for some reason near every sl dj loves them.

daily reminder to shoot the shounigger at shounigger.org

I'm gonna shoot him in world too

Equal parts bleach and ammonia. Consume immediately, you degenerate.

obsessed

[17:48] Silura (murderofcrows465) Hangs upside down from chat.
[17:50] Zen Tei Lee 이선태 (masteryuji): double jumps

>my.secondlife.com/masteryuji?username=masteryuji

what the fuck is that profile picture

im epic, says so in the op

epic feces

comsic shit

cosmic*

CWINGE

okay so nep isn't going to be banned because it's more fun to make fun of him for fucking a my little pony? I don't get the moderation team sometimes

>ws.send(JSON.stringify({"username":"thicc anime bitches","score":33142,"ch":3991}));
>he got so mad he obfuscated his javascript
eat shit dwarf

Because he fucked a horse off the sim. If he fucked the pony on the sim, he'd be banned. Same if he was a pony on sim. Fucker.

ban him anyway

Hi nep.

Hey there Nep, searching for attention I see!

took like 5 minutes to fix. thanks retard
youtu.be/HVO5WhIm4uI

I'm gonna fuck someone in your house

Anyone have experience with Altamura bento heads?