/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3381

Does This Have Anything To Do With Thanksgiving? Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7

Other urls found in this thread:

ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover)
youtube.com/watch?v=RmlDXZlMUKk
youtube.com/watch?v=TZrh6eooyrg
youtu.be/zlu4F9BbCUU?t=1m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=fP1Bw0wKZtU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr3dp7zRQY
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo0K_n3VLG4
youtube.com/watch?v=0_XAPku7SgE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Around_the_World_in_Eighty_Days
youtube.com/watch?v=y0kBTr4IItM
youtube.com/watch?v=QOzXRpLD-XU
youtube.com/watch?v=sxz9eZ1Aons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shizune a shit

Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996 (VN version - github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover)

an addition from another user to the op paste

fuck!
I forgot that. AAAAAAAAA

ok /ksg/ what's your...

favorite girl?

favorite route?

favorite movie?

favorite book?

favorite song (atm at least)?

drink of choice?

relationship status + age?

reason for still talking about this vn

how do I get it to run do I just drop it into my ks folder?

all good, there's always next time and 3k+ more

for Rin

>lilly, hanako, rin, emi, shizune.
>lilly because I played last after rins and it was like chicken soup for the soul.
>Rocky
>meditations of marcus aurelius
>Jun's theme for tekken 2
>yerba mate
>single 23
>I visit ksg over the holidays because the breads are comfy and you guys are my bros

Lilly!

>rin
>rin
>don't have one
>don't have one
>youtube.com/watch?v=RmlDXZlMUKk
>sweet wine, I like ports the most
>virgin, 20
>I only discovered it two years ago and one year ago I strongly decided to frequent this place because I don't have to pretend that I am an oldfag or a smartass

てっ。てめえ!
anyway, for Rin

it's a separate executable

>favorite girl?
hanako>lilly>rin>emi>shizune
>favorite route
lilly
>favorite movie
Don't have a favorite one of all time, i consistently enjoy edgar wright's work
>favorite book
I Robot by Asimov
>favorite song
Tusk by Fleetwood Mac
>Drink of Choice
Elderflower Gin Tonic
>relationship status + age
20, single unsurprisingly
>reasons
newfag

>Hanako
>Hanako
>The Shawshank Redemption
>Around the World in Eighty Days
>Black Betty by Caravan Palace (obviously a cover)
>Non-alc: Coke. Alc: Captain Morgan's
>Single, 19
>Because I love you guys

Lilly
Rin
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Cosmos
Lots of favorites, but Airship Pirates is always fun youtube.com/watch?v=TZrh6eooyrg
Coffee
Comfy + oldfag
for her

>Jun's theme for tekken 2
Ever notice how King's theme at around youtu.be/zlu4F9BbCUU?t=1m33s turns into ABBA's "Lay All Your Love On Me" for no reason whatsoever, or is it just me?

youtube.com/watch?v=fP1Bw0wKZtU

Post albums that you think you're waifu would like. Shizunefags need not apply

Google translate, you never disappoint

yeah, google translate is surprisingly good at guessing the meaning of short sentences correctly

also, this was a small "tsu" which was supposed to mean that it was said abrupty, like
>t-temee

also, temee actually is just a very rude way of saying "you"

No I hear it too it's because they have similar cadence I think abba's is slightly faster than king's theme.
I honestly think hanako would be into jjf youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr3dp7zRQY

post cute hanakos

why is this on everyones Youtube recommended? Even my friends who don't listen to much music have seen it.
That dudes absolutely killer though, he reminds me of Charles Mingus playing piano. His version of autumn leaves is like, my third favorite

I want to kiss Shizune's cute little bum!

One for Misha pretty early in the thread

Happily

you can't hide from me, Romanian!

Oh shit i've been found out.

(damn, answering these makes me realize I don't fucking do anything... Don't watch movies, don't read books... Anyway).

>favorite girl?
Emi

>favorite route?
Emi

>favorite movie?
I don't like movies. I seriously don't watch more than 4-5 movies a year. Favorite one would probably be some old movie from when I was a kid (back then I watched more) like Braveheart or something. I watch a bit more shows. Favorite one at the moment is probably Better Call Saul.
>favorite book?
I don't read much either... Probably something by Bernard Werber, read everything he ever wrote. The ants maybe. I read a lot of logic books tho, maybe something by Smullyan. I loved his chess retrograde analysis book.

>favorite song (atm at least)?
My music playlist is fucking weird. There's not many conventional songs in there... It's mostly stuff like KS soundtrack, some vidya music, songs or even scenes from movies/shows to listen to as background noise, or silly sketches from youtube etc... also some stuff I'd be to ashamed to post here, even anonymously
I listen to a bunch of classical music tho, I'd go with this one youtube.com/watch?v=Fo0K_n3VLG4 not just for the song but it means something for me, it's about a girl.

>drink of choice?
Vodka or Beer. Don't drink that much anyway. Use to drink a lot, and I mean A LOT. But I calmed down a bit.

>relationship status + age?
Been single for a (long) while now. 26

>reason for still talking about this vn
Rest of my life is misery. These threads are comfy sometime
when people don't call my waifu a slut/roast

>favorite girl
emi
>favorite route
lilly
>favorite movie
lawrence of arabia
>favorite book
robinson crusoe or narnia or lord of the rings
>favorite song
youtube.com/watch?v=0_XAPku7SgE
>relationship + age
single for a year, 19
>reason
same as

n-noni!

>Around the world in 80 days
Isn’t that a children’s book?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Around_the_World_in_Eighty_Days

there probably are adaptations for children , since it's a really good story

always find it weird when someone's favorite girl isn't also his favorite path...
I mean sure I get it when the girl is Shizune, and her path is an absolute butchery... But Emi's route was great from start to finish... Someone who has Emi as favorite girl should've been in heaven during her path, no?

Or maybe it's just that Lilly's path was freaking perfect to you or something.

I require feels because im not cool enough to be nuanced in threadly topics.
Also one of you better fix 3d women, they really suck rn and how is anyone supposed to like em

>when your advice changes an op for a game thats over half a decade old
I am etched in history, feelsgood. My hands are shaking and i dont know why btw

my hands would probably shake too if I were to sign something like the declaration of independence.

/ksg/'s OP is about as important.

it might depend on the order people do the routes. Maybe a route someone played first/last left them moved, even though it wasn't the route of the girl they eventually found to be their favorite

?????
sorry to say, man, but there's no way to fix women
see, historically women never had their vagina in their control and there was always a risk of getting babies.
now, with birth control women have can have control over their genitals and that seems to have changed the social norms so drastically

I saw emis route from miles away. As soon as the nurse avoids talking about her father, and you overhear a carcrash made her lose her legs, it was e zz . personally didnt like it for that, as well as her "spread legs whenever to avoid serious times" feels like roastie manipulation i m h o

Can you at least bring back the old timey laws and indoctrination women got? Please? Or android wiafus, that too

Android waifus are more realistic honestly speaking. Because it's easier to program a bot to do practical things like cook, mend and child rearing then it is to get women to willing accept those roles again.

Rin.
Rin.
Schindler's List.
Catch-22.
Grey Skies - The Verve atm.
Vodka + Lemonade/Coke. Not really a drinker.
Coming up on 2 years, 19.
A personal interest turned into a daily routine. I started writing an excruciatingly detailed look at the game but it was too big to handle with life going on so gave up on it. Perhaps when I finish that, I will be free.

Akira
Rin
Barry Lyndon
War and Peace
Can't think of a song, this has been my favorite album for a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=y0kBTr4IItM
Gin and Tonic
Its still one of my favorite things to do, in conjunction with a show or a podcast.

>meditations of marcus aurelius
Read Epictetus.

Warning: This Hanako is lewd and cute.

>War and Peace
Skynet, my man!

>like classical music, chess
got the wrong waifu

I'm sure somebody already did this, but whatever. Still don't know how to draw properly

Emi would want Hisao's rook inside her.

Looking ace my Fattest of nuts. I would recommend 'USE PROTECTION!', a memorable Akira line for a lot of us.

seconded for epictetus, it's better than lil marco. Also –> phaedo

Its hard to beat Russian literature in that period.

Neat.

>tfw no akira gf
This genuinely saddens me

One day user, we'll all make it.

sure

>tfw forgot the !
youtube.com/watch?v=QOzXRpLD-XU

Saved.

my offer's still there if anyone wants anything
love you ksg

>Its hard to beat Russian literature in that period.
Another night, I'll ask your opinion on a list of Russian Lit I have made up.
Didn't realise you were so young. Always imagined you as 30ish.

I admire your talent and am grateful for your quick and generous response. Akira best satou.

If I wasn't employed, I'd beg FO4 GOTY. Hope someone who needs it takes you up on it :)

I can't speak for everyone else, but you should invest that money in yourself m80. Get new threads, hit the gym, get lit, maybe browse /k/ or Veeky Forums invest in funs or your ride and always strive to be the best husbando you can be

At least a portion of anons don't feel the need to take your offer because they pirate, but i agree with the post above me, if you have extra money you should treat yourself to something like a fancy meal, but if you want to be generous on a indonesian paint mixing image board go ahead, I'm sure some user will be more than happy to get a free game from a fellow ksg dweller

I'm going to go pet my cat now

Huh, surprised no one took you up on that.

I look forward to it.

cats are poop

>Waifu
Hanako
>Route
Lilly
>Movie
Interstellar
>Book
Metro 2033
>Song
Can't really say, too many tied
>Drink
Single Malt Scotch
>Age and status
23 and been with my Katawa for 8 years
>Reason
See above

With pleasure

>all these anons reading fancy books
>i can only tolerate reading threads
Stop being cooler than me

maybe i should clarify if it makes a difference, it's steam money that i have no way of spending on anything else, i don't play vidya anymore. still kind of amazing that y'all would rather i spend on myself, but i insist, if you want something just tell me. im happy to do a few of you some favors, esp since i can't use the cash myself. you guys are kind... generous even in anonymity

>FO4
post steam

work your way up mate, start with something you know you'll like, then get fancy

>just found out you can't withdraw money from steam.
i guess it makes sense but it's still kinda shitty

That's nice of you user, I'm surprised no one picked you up on it, people beg for games all the time on Veeky Forums.

Sadly, only thing I have in my life is $ so I don't really need anything.

Hit me up if someday you give out waifus, katawa gfs, hope, dreams or reasons to live.

Actually, on the second take.
I change my favorite book to "Into the Miso Soup" by Murakami.

Lilly
Lilly
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Fellowship in particular)
Mrs. Dalloway
Can't really single out a favorite song, but this is what I'm listening to right now: youtube.com/watch?v=sxz9eZ1Aons
Single, 27
KS and /ksg/ sparked the biggest positive change in my life, so I like to check back in every now and then.

*In
Fuck

user you could just buy csgo skins or tf2 hats then resell them to move the money around back to your paypal/ bank account. Again appreciate that you would offer it!
I think most anons here actually have jobs
KSG anons are the most productive anons on this site

is there any art of emi or shizune in wedding dresses?
(or misha/akira, would be good too)

>KS and /ksg/ sparked the biggest postitive change in my life, so I like to check back in every now and then.
I wonder what it is about ks that can cause people to become completely obsessed with it and depressed while in others it inspires change in them?

dawwww so adorable.
cute too, but made me sad thinking she probably wasn't marrying Shizune.

These are the only ones I ever saw featuring those characters.

i'll wager the obsession and depression themselves inspire the change. it just takes the right kick out the door for A to turn into B, and then it snowballs

>that emi
That'd be so amazing to be the one to marry her.

Also once you hit rock bottom you might get bored of being a failure and try something else to distract you from the feels, then something else, then something else. Sorta like fit9k

On a side note, i remember some anons last thread or this one criticising ddlc for having good qt wife art but being a poor le spooky meta vn now plagued and hyped up by normies. May i have some recommendations for other meta vns? Id like to see what they have to offer

Personally I was in a pretty shitty place and seeing so many people posting their feels and how they really wanted to improve inspired me to start changing, too.

>Rin
>Emi's because I played it first and Rin's route is terrible. Hisao is a fucking retard.
>Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
>I am a pleb who doesn't read much. Something by Kurt V
>I love Mayday Parade
>Angry Orchard baby!
>Single, 22
>My undying love for Rin

How does that help.my attention span. I think.warbooks are cool, but i couldn't read past the first few pages of the few ii saw at the library

if you start reading simple stuff and progress with more and more complex works you'll build up a taste for it or at least tolerance.
Maybe, unfortunately I'm also a pleb that doesn't read much but i've been working on it

which Katawa would be best to cuddle with?

Shizune and Lilly are the first that come to mind since they don't have anything that would impair them from cuddling

Hanako depending on how the burn scars feel to the touch. I think the game describled them as almost leathery, so as much as it pains me, i don't think shes very well suited for the job

Don't know how missing limbs would play into cuddle dynamics.

you think this is all about the disabilities?
cuddling is more about personalities to me desu

Shizune is not very romantic (but she's pretty fun, that's a plus) and Lilly is too classy, I doubt either of them would be great.

Cuddling is much better with a romantic/fun girls imho, who'd pull you into kisses all the time (like Emi does) or goes 'just a bit longerrrr' when you're about to leave and stuff. Legs or not, Emi would be super close, and her playfulness adds to it. It'd be great cuddles.

If I had to make a top I'd go with

Top tier :
Emi, Misha

Ok tier :
Shizune, Hanako, Akira

Meh tier :
Lilly, Rin(partly because no arms, but also she's not exactly touchy-feelly - kicking Emi in the stomach when she tried to hug her), Suzu(she has the experience, but - in summer's clover anyway - she's a bit too reserved/boring, she would just lay there and sleep and that's it, not much affection/fun).

Shit tier :
Miki (I like her a lot, but yeah, cuddling's not for her).

Sweet dreams /ksg/! May all your dreams come true, be they katawa related or not

While I agree with you about the personalities, I made it about disabilities because when it comes to personalities everyone has their favorites

>Rin.
>Schindler's List.
>Catch-22.
i think the best response in this thread

then maybe don't start with warbooks. start with something that goes fast and makes you smile. personally recommend narnia, technically kids books, but are excellent reading

I hope you do well. Will the library hate me for going in the kids section? One of my fav series when inwas young was the guardians of gahoole, never finished it. Also captain underpants

If you exclude Schindler's List maybe.
You won't see me shed a tear for Kikes getting what they deserve.

Try something well written and not an overly breathy historical piece.
Try reading The Gallic Wars by Caesar.

m8 no one will judge you for reading kids books, if they do then they are scum. you're doing it for you, not for them, it's about what you enjoy and what you want out of it. take a nice relaxing weekend night, stay in, make some tea, put pillows on your couch/chair and get comfy with some captain underpants if it floats your boat. maybe throw some classical piano music or smooth jazz if it gets ya going, just make it about you and your brain and dive in. reading more will change your life, if you open up your soul to it a little

there really aren't enough pictures of shizune's butt

>dat sideboob

>If you exclude Schindler's List
i was referring to the juxtaposition of the movie and the book, not either itself

I agree it's about personality, but I disagree with your list.
Embracing Lilly would be a warm and tranquil experience where you feel the weight of the world melt away.
Shizune would be cold initially because you aren't doing it right. But after she repositions herself in your embrace a sly smile will curl her lips.
Hanako she'd be timid but trying meaning she'll be a jittery when initially starting. But bring her in close and don't slack your embrace and she'll warm up to you just be gentle in caressing her burns she's very jumpy about that.
Emi your run of the mill gril just pull her close, give her a couple of smooches and she's comfy.
Rin- although her stubs may seem off putting allowing her to try and embrace you means the world to her. Something tells me shes big into spooning.
Miki*- she's a tomboy but don't let that put you off she's still a woman. Just manhandle her a bit like pinning her while giving her some smooches be aware of her nub. Pull her in tight and make deep longing eye contact as you watch her tough exterior melt into sweetness. *she might hit you with her nub she has trouble expressing her emotions
>I feel super autistic for writing this all out

>in summer's clover anyway
try slips's version, too