/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous Timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- BBCF 2.0 now out in arcades, consoles and PC featuring Jubei and a large amount of balance changes.
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (feat. P4A, UNIB and RWBY) coming in 2018 to PS4, Switch and PC.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BlazBlue Character Selector
kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
-Discord Links
pastebin.com/UM1rb5SJ
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-Blazblue Central Fiction Beginner's Tutorial: Beginner Characters and Where to Start
youtube.com/watch?v=mAnBUUjDSxk

Other urls found in this thread:

amatsumugi89.tumblr.com/post/167799112648/variable-heart-chapter-17-summary-the-chapter
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/7a88714a-9765-4ad3-bc95-e1569fe53040RWBY5Ch0720171121v03WEB/ts/index.m3u8
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will BBCF be getting more DLCs?

I hope so.

Who else could get added? Trinity?

Summary of Variable Heart, chapter 17:

amatsumugi89.tumblr.com/post/167799112648/variable-heart-chapter-17-summary-the-chapter

Play Weiss

Not that anyone cares

I care.

your opinion is irrelevant

no

>nobody remembered about tager's birthday

Grapplers are low IQ. I'm glad Tager's birthday was forgotten.

>11 23
>Ii Nii-san
>Good big brother

Hm.

My dad works for ArcSys America and said that CFExtend featuring RWBY will be releasing next October.

I see, Bell did to Galla Spyral what Noel did to Izayoi, heh, no matter the origin, I guess prime fields do think alike after all.

Not exactly. Looks like Bell got Trinity to stabilize Gallia Sphyra. Noel Observed Izayoi to make it assume its final form.

>Challenge Mode, Hard Mission #09 with this nigga
The CPU is literally positioning the C bug in a position where I literally can't. Is this where I stop playing Challenge Mode and start doing practical combos?

Noel didn't just do that, she removed the negative effects of it so Tsubaki can use it even in sealed form and not suffer eyesight loss. Bell as you said, only stabilized the weapon it's probably going to break after this battle, Kajun did say she fine tuned it by Central Fiction and Relius would make a fine test run for the weapon. So to me that means sometime after this Mai will be weaponless

Do you have a source on Noel removing all of Izayoi's negative effects? I don't remember that.

Kajun didn't say that. She simply said that she wanted to see how her spear would do. I don't expect Gallia Sphyra to have any problems from now on.

*rwoobs*

>oh boy, BB's on sale, time to try it out
>two of the characters I was most interested in playing both cost eight bucks a piece
They got me. Is the new GG going to do the same thing to me?

Yes. Welcome to Arcsys, King of Jews

What's the US steam playerbase like? Thinking about picking this game up.

I always run into tons of Mai's when I play on PC but I don't know if that's really the norm. The general skill level is also a bit lower than it is on console.

Education made Tsubaki way hotter

Kajun is criminally underrated

VH just isn't very good, IMO. Not enough happens, and what does happen is not particularly interesting. RH seemed more varied

They could add unlimited characters desu

Just buy Es or jubei
Mai is meh

The Steam version is on sale now and includes Es and Mai for free.

shit, i forgot about that, was wondering why i had mai on pc

How active is it? I don't mind a smaller playerbase similar to Xrd's but I heard Blazblue's online is not as active in the US.

>10

>10

>4

>5

Play Winter.

I put up a lobby. Pass is vidya

I'm playing her superior sister instead.

>superior
lol

Play Cinder!

I wish

Roob

R

W

B

Shit

Yang isn't that shitty

Lobby is closed

>Tfw when you will never be able to perfectly get that high jump cancel after 4D in Terumi's bnb combo but you can still do every other combo just fine.
Why bros?

because youre thinking about it too hard

its literally just a 419 motion

More Jin/Weiss pics when?

Hey bloopers, what's the netcode in your game like? is it rollback or input delay? thankies

Input delay. It sucks

It's a japanese game, we never get rollback

I wanna learn an anime game but bb doesn't run at a constant 60fps on my laptop and I'm on a study trip so I dont have a console currently
Any decent anime game with people I can play with online ?

Melty can run on even the shittiest toasters and has really good netcode and all that. /fgg/s pastebin has a mega link with everything you need to play it.

I grabbed it, where do people go to ask for matches on this game ?

in the melty discord

What are some characters I should try if I want to branch out from playing pic related?

>10

Rube

I don't believe it!

Azrael

Good morning

almost there

I'm a PC/keyboard player and I play Tager. That means high IQ players play Tager.

Would love to see you try to do a 720 on a keyboard.

trying to dig a hole with a spoon doesn't make you high IQ

How can one girl be so best? I lover her so much.

Remember the rules. Although nothing is happening this episode, it's still more fun to watch it without spoilers.

rules don't exist

hey ugly

Grover instead of Ryuusei for ASW Fighting Game Awards is such bullshit.

After Ryuusei pulled the shit with CEOtaku I really can't like him anymore.

Ryuusei wasn't in CEOtaku, he was in SCR.

That's my point. He was funded for BB and was going to go off to CEOtaku, but decided that he wanted to go to SCR instead because he wanted to compete in SFV and switch from BB. This being shortly after EVO made it even more of a dick move, since most of the actual competition was at CEOtaku the same weekend, so going to SCR just to drown in SFV pools just made it feel like a waste.

That's not how the story went.

He was funded for SCR, and then Majinobama said that r/kappa should rethink their choice about sending Ryuusei to SCR because the tournament has a history of being poorly run for anime games, and that sending Ryuusei to CEOtaku instead would be a better choice considering the competitions are also there. r/kappa then asked Ryuusei if he would like to change destination from SCR to CEOtaku, to which Ryuusei declined since he also wanted to compete in SFV.

So yeah, he didn't pull off anything funny. He was funded to go to SCR, and he stuck with that decision.

o

o

I am watching an episode a week behind because I will NOT pay them!!

rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/7a88714a-9765-4ad3-bc95-e1569fe53040RWBY5Ch0720171121v03WEB/ts/index.m3u8
Here m8

yeah, maybe if you read the context of "a week behind" it'd make more sense than just an "episode a week"

somehow I missed the behind

all this does is send me to the front page of itunes

M8u8 player on Chrome extensions bruh

mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

now hang on just a minute

Noel is the best, the purest, the cutest & the most perfect girl.

>best
>purest
>cutest
>perfect
>girl
all wrong

Soyboy, swerve.

*Weiss is the best, the purest, the cutest & the most perfect girl.

FTFY

okay youre the best user, thank you so much!

Please don't replace Noel with Weiss. I don't know who these RWBY girls are and I've never seen a single episode but from your continuous discussion with the other underage poster ITT who also likes RWBY, it sounds like Weiss is the worst girl in it.

actually blake is the worst girl by a mile

All players but one qualified for ASW Fighting Game Awards so far:

Monster (Izanami, Nine)
Meister (Lambda)
Film (Hakumen)
Fenrich (Jin)
Iwashi (Ragna)
Grover (Carl)
Matoi (Kokonoe)

We're looking into fully diverse character picks here. Hopefully the last person to be qualified tonight uses a different character.

What are the ASW Fighting Game Awards and the how the heck is Grover there?

fenrich wins lol

>Meister (Lambda)
what the fuck meister is an awful player

idk shit about this event, how do people qualify?

Better than "Ryuusei wins lol".

Everyone in that list except Matoi is invited. Matoi and whoever gets qualified tonight get in through online tournament. Weird that Grover got in over the Carl player who won EVO, but I'm sick of Ryuusei winning, so it's all good.

>how do people qualify?

6 people get in through invitation.
2 people get in through online tournaments.