woof

retard

>teso

I already have Morrowind. it's alright, I think I quit around level 30ish

>tfw prestige 13 on druid never ever

>try to go on crime spree
>other people got to lockboxes before me

sorry doge you're a year late any grind above rank 1 is unbearable

Mage: A sissy little pampered faggot in a dress who cries like a fucking child every time Blizzard slightly tweaks their class to be less overpowered, even though they've been top tier for 12 years straight

Friendly reminder that Ironforge is the best city, Dun Morogh is the best starting zone, and Dwarves are the best race.

eso is a tes-colored wow, nothing fun about it yet my guild abandoned wow for it, just to abandon that as well and disband after 11 years

so fuck eso yeah

Mages aren't as bad as druids or paladins

Druid: A faggot

So what Trolls are left besides the Darkspear, Revantusk and Zandalari? Are the rest extinct lore wise?

>"female" Dwarf

nah they are just like roaches, we fuck them up and they chill until they are ready again

farraki and gurubashi are, drakkari aren't

>in a heroic pug last night
>everyone is fucking garbage, nobody has the slightest clue what to do
>we wipe on goroth
>i say gl, leave party, alt-f4, go jack off or whatever
>log back on this morning, i'm at the KJ kill platform
>check lockouts, i'm fully locked out of heroic tos
god damnit. i doubt blizz is going to help me

can some die hard fans tell me why assgoblin is a tauren paladin, that's not BC combo

>Are the rest extinct lore wise?
nothing is ever dead lore wise
not races not characters. blizzard will retcon whatever they want whenever they want for the sake of story lines they won't even finish anyway

Who the fuck is replacing vol'jin?

i couldn't agree more.

retard

>running WotLK dungeons
>male Panda in group
>initiate vote kick reason: Pandaren
>people end up voting yes and he gets kicked

De Amani never give up!
We never forget!
We never die.

vol'jin

Playing for the first time since Wrath, leveling a new character and just hit outlands. That was stupidly fast.

don't worry your precious wrath will slow you down real good

I queued for dungeons, and I couldn’t run to the next proper level zone before I had already outleveled it and had to change direction

>That was stupidly fast.
Enjoy 60-80!

decided to level a fury warrior

actually pretty fun

much better then boring as fuck demon hunter

>fury

go arms for real

so like i'm 8/9M which is dogshit, but i pug a lot and rarely if ever find anyone equally or higher progressed than i am. i know wow doesn't release statistics anymore but i really wish blizz would at least release some of the more interesting ones, like what percentage of the playerbase has completed which tier of content

>As already noted by the WoW player base, draenei females are very aesthetically pleasing to human males

>fury
user... i

75% of what you typed is pointless you guildless fagget

I was gonna would be cool if the call to arms board gave an option to fly to the new zone but then I remembered they gave us heirloom thing that unlocks all flightpaths. So no more running to tanaris

someone on sisters of elune alliance invite me so I can grief p70

you're actually almost 100% wrong. the entirety of it was "pointless" and i have a guild. in fact, the only thing you got right about your statement was referring to me as "you," rather than confusing me as yourself.

well you can look through warcraft logs for a general idea of high tier content. any guild that's downing heroic/mythic content is gonna be on there then you can just do the math yourself.

Update: his guild search is going well and has already interviewed (with good results) with 2 9/9M guilds. One even offered to pay his faction transfer.

Thete is back to being our guy.

>sisters of elune

do you honestly believe someone plays there

>tfw spent my time with my friends queing lfr and random bgs
i cant imagine more than 5% actually setting foot in mythic

you are late someone already killed everything

>sisters of elune
what a gay-ass server name lmao

Priest: A gay fag acting as a "healslut", or just a random guy who's simply bored playing DD's, but too pussy to take a real responsibility either.

I don't care if I'm late to this, the goblin starting zones literally take twice as long as every other race because every single one of their quests is a stupid gimmick quest because they can't fit enough dumb jokes into "kill 8 crabs".

>MUH SPEED
slooooooooow down

(Shadow Priest): A hipster warlock which is making his life unnecessarily more difficult than it needs to be, who will be however doing more damage than anyone else, if certain requirements are met

I'm rogue and I can't kill anyone 1v1. Is subtlety the only viable spec?

I had a feeling this was the general theme with post-wotlk races, a scripted, on rails ride that has you cringing the entire way
quel'thalas/ghostlands are the best starter zones anyway

yes

Anyone else logs out in their highest ilvl gear just to stay on top of the ilvl rank on wowprogress?

There is no lore, no grand plot, nothing more to the goblin zones than "HAHA GOBLIN GO BOOM". Except you hear that joke every single quest you do, over and over and over.

even with bg scaling ass can 1v1 anyone

Druids should be banned from all forms of PVP

gosh how I hate that face, he resembles that fucking guy who stole a qt co-worker from me years ago. I still hate him so fucking much

show me on this doll where the priest touched you

>no gun artifact appearance for marksman
what gives

I kill cloth users and hunters, but everyone else just bursts me down so fast and can heal up or mitigate my damage.

no i dont even use that website

After an 15 month break I'm making a new character starting from level 1 to play with a friend.

What are the most fun classes? The destruction of Prot warrior made me quit tanking in disgust and switch to dps last time.

Because muh archery

BM only got a bow because people were triggered they were forced to use a gun

i bet a gnome wrote this post

yea a bow that basically has a chamber

Do Snowmane count?

just slow them lol

>child of light and shadow is illidan
>despite arathor being the ACTUAL son of light and shadow

this is all the fault of plebfaggots who actually like that cuck faggot and blizzard appeasing them

*steals you're gf*
*makes 5 clickbait videos about it*

boohoo, fuck that shitty bionicles bow anyway. there's some good gun mogs but none of them look as dope as the BM artifacts. fuckin gay

snowmanes were wiped out in MoP by the dark iron with the help of alliance players

calm down bruh, x'era was just looking for the wrong guy on azeroth, it's a prophecy after all

Can't name a single Goblin who isn't a greedy jew or mad scientist. Them and Gnomes are just reduced to meme races by Blizzard

Alleria wasn't a retarded Voidfag when Arator popped out of her pussy

>Have only fire legenaries
>Haven't had anything drop this month
>Switch lootspec to frost last week
>For 2 whole weeks I've been doing every single mythic dunegon, nightbane, every lfr wing, every normal and heroic raid some m+ and all that argus shit
>Still nothing
ION????????????

and illidan was never a child of light

he was an arcane nigger

Warrior: A shallow pseudo-alpha who just wants to charge at stuff to compensate something irl, probably has a small dick

>Being literally this fucking stupid

Shatterspear were wiped out by the Night Elves, Frost Trolls were wiped out by Dwarves and the Scourge. Sand Trolls, Amani and Gurubashi were wiped out by us.

Blizzard really fucking hates Trolls for some reason

i'm not the one who brought illidan back from the dead

>Vote to kick reason: ragnaros
>Spiclord-Ragnaros has been removed from the group

Since Aggramar, Amanthul, Eonar etc. are called the Titan Pantheon, does that mean there are a bunch of titans out there that aren't part of the pantheon? Besides Azeroth and Argus I mean.

Why are horde players so cringe?

>shatterspear were wiped out by the Night Elves

the peaceful shatterspear in that hidden village? I really haven't rolled a nelf since cata hit huh

Yes but probably irrelevant or dead. Only the Pantheon was worth something

It's pretty fun although I played it just for professions.

Why are alliance players so cringe?

cant believe blizzard let me have my wife follow me around and fight with me
plus she actually constantly stuns shit, it's amazing

L-Loktar ogar f-for the Horde!!!