/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1080 - Skies of Mobius Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

board.sonicstadium.org/topic/19847-segas-secret-sonic-bible-that-well-probably-never-see-to-mars/?page=2
board.sonicstadium.org/topic/19847-segas-secret-sonic-bible-that-well-probably-never-see-to-mars/?page=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

Second for Silver is a bad singer. A BAD SINGER!
"singu"?

Third for Silver a slow rat.

ALL HAIL THE EGGMAN EMPIRE

>ear blush
too cute.

It makes me sad to know that Forces could've been a really great Sonic game if they'd just bothered a little.

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

Last thread made me happy that there are others who like this ship as much as me.

Post your OC here

hate me!!!!

Oh My Gosh, he's singing Dreams of an Absolution to her!
EEEEEEEEEEE!!! too cute senpai

>No Zavok
Get fucked Iizuka

What was this shit?

Here's my OC!

According to the writers, it was supposed to be Naugus.

A new transformation, High Sonic

Reminder that sonic and amy are no longer virgins after unleashed

huggu

adorable, great job

Custard x Hook

Remember when amy wet her panties over Shadow?

>spoiler
Source of that?

Get out of here Penders

Sonic was never a virgin.
Who did Amy give it to?

Maria?

de-forcified my avatar so it's more of a normal sonic OC. and thanks to some feedback from I got the colours figured out. How'd it turn out? I won't spam him but I might draw him on occasion if the mood strikes

Tits?

Muh-ree-uh

Looks nice!

O-oh my

Reminder who Amy is meant for.

EVERYONE I NEED YOUR HELP

This Idiot, this MORON over at /vp/ is embarrassing himself by not knowing a fucking thing about Sonic lore. I need your help to take him down a few pegs. We'll make him ashamed of ever posting such ridiculous things

No one?

I like it. Not sure about the vest/jacket going on, I'd say add some detail to it but I couldn't say what. Still lookin' good though.

Not your personal freedom fighters.

cool

She searched for lewds on resistance's imageboards too much and got caught?

hang tight im on my way

He's not wrong

Why Sonic avoid Amy? pig tail fetish > fuckable girl?

Is Tails the Gohan of Sonic?

Holy shit Drill makes Stage 25 a fucking joke

caught and punished by the looks of it

The way they treat each other from unleashed on is more friendly. they had to have had a special night

Do not bully Amy

You think that's funny? Try going again with hover.

S.O.N.I.C. slow

What exactly do you mean by the context of this song? It always sounded like a love song to me.

I can totally see Bump doing the fan girl squeel like that.

Source?

Well, Amy won't lose the oportunity to get a wolf dick inside her

well I mean shadow is a Clone of sonic so it's only natural,

>It always sounded like a love song to me.
It is.
user means because their memories got wiped.
;_;

thought that was some hilda lewds at first but good shit user

>almost as fast as Sonic
>way smarter than Sonic and even fucking Eggman
>Can fucking FLY
Shouldn't Sonic be the sidekick here?

What ability types would Sally, Nicole, Antoine, Bunnie, Rotor, Muttski, Lupe and Dulcy have?

Also, who would you team up with who and why? Is there any other kid character they could use from SatAM?

That's correct though

>What ability types would Sally, Nicole, Antoine, Bunnie, Rotor, Muttski, Lupe and Dulcy have?
>Also, who would you team up with who and why? Is there any other kid character they could use from SatAM?
Being filth, other filth and none because they're filth.

>Cowers before Chaos 0
Nah, he's a bitch now.

A haiku reminder by Maria:

Females only burn
Male hedgehogs can go Super
Do not go troo far

Thank you, Maria.

>females only burns
Except Maria herself, she was gunned down.

Tails is what you would call a hyper-competent sidekick.

I want the new Sonic game to come out already so they can fix Tails.

Maria is a clever girl.

They won't fix him. If the bitching after Lost World didn't give them a clue, then the bitching after Forces won't either.

This question doesn't pertain to you then.

Bunnie, Rotor, and Dulcy are definitely Power, for sure. Antoine would probably be Speed. Not sure about about Sally or Nicole, and I don't think Muttski or Lupe would have any. Teams would be Sally, Nicole & Rotor, and Antoine, Bunnie, & Dulcy.

They don't remember it, and technically Blaze wasn't even there to hear that song. Hmm, so, that's her first time listening to it?

Tails has confidence issues. You know, since he's only 8 and was bulled as a kid.

I like how Sonic is watching on eagerly in the background.

I guess Tails has to actually SEE sonic die in a space-explosion and know he's now the main character before he can swiftly grow a pair

Sonic died.

I really want to like Tails, but his characterization usually ranges from literally nothing to god-awful. How do we fix him?

ok so how did eggman know about the fake emerald

We get a new writing team.

>Adventure 1 & 2
>literally nothing

He didn't need to see Sonic die before growing a pair in Sonic X that one time though

TAILS CMON

Because you just told me, user-boy.

>Smarter than Eggman
How Eggman knows about the fake emerald in SA2?

Tails is an 8 year old kid that was bullied for having two tails, and thus has low confidence. Sonic is older and wiser and full of confidence, and is the coolest and best and the most awesome big brother mentor figure ever.

Tails is the Robin to Sonic's Batman. The Kid Flash to Sonic's Flash. If something happened to Sonic, it would be up to Tails to take on the role.

But in Forces, Sonic was beaten by someone way superior, right in front of Tails' eyes, and the circumstances of it completely shattered Tails' confidence because not even Sonic himself could've beaten Infinite, so Tails wouldn't stand a chance against something he couldn't even get a reading on. So without Sonic & Tails, the role was passed on to... Knuckles.

>Tails' character was assassinated to make modern sonic look less shitty
>classis sonic was brought to crutch modern sonic's shittiness
>OC creator was brought as another crutch to modern sonic
How far will they go?

He didn't, he wasn't sure so he acted like it was a fake and when Tails responded with "how did you know?" it confirmed his suspicion.

But every other game aside from that he's been shit. 2 out of like 20+ is not a good ratio to have.

Or in SA1.

twitch.tv zakuteiken

trying to beat my record and get 4th position in Fire Cannon.. i'll try for only 30 min
was showing it to my friend but i decided to put it here xD sorry for the quality

>The blush and tail wag
So cute!

>ywn be fem!Neo Metal Sonic's slave

>How far will they go?
don't make me say it

>Females only burn

This line made me think of this one weird exchange I saw on the SSMB forums.

board.sonicstadium.org/topic/19847-segas-secret-sonic-bible-that-well-probably-never-see-to-mars/?page=2

>Something about the Chaos Emerald Energy being TOO Much for the Girls besides Blaze, and how it would rip their clothes off, and rip the girls apart, killing them.

board.sonicstadium.org/topic/19847-segas-secret-sonic-bible-that-well-probably-never-see-to-mars/?page=3

>I not only hid your original posts and the posts responding to it, but I told you afterwards you kept alluding to it to cut it out. You didn't, so have a strike. This is not the place for your creepy Sonic character and pedophilia fetishes. Post this crap again and it's a suspension.

Wonder what the original post was like.

Eggman has an IQ of 300, and he's a grown man with years of experience and owns multiple successful companies with endless resources, and a massive ego with full awareness of what he's capable of.
Tails has an IQ of 400, and he's a young 8 year old child with multiple workshops, with a limited amount of resources to use, and pretty low confidence in his own abilities with no awareness of his full potential.

Tails is an apprentice student type, with a ton of untapped potential that has yet to be awakened, but still has to learn from the older mentors.

Why are people like this

I already wanted to fuck Metal, and this doesn't change my path.

>ywn be dominated by both fem!Neo Metal and Archie!Breezie

LIFE
A STATE OF MISERY

Please be quiet gabrie
>I can build a TV out of toothpaste and a paper clip
It really pains me to think he would have full approved of this line if possible.

Tails could rule the world if he put his innocent, little mind to it.

But before that he'd need to get pissed

>grown man with IQ of 300
>Still can't manage to defeat a bunch of stupid teenage animals

>tail wag
Thank you for mentioning that detail user, I didn't even notice! It's the cutest!

Why doesn't Eggman just call animal control?

but sonic is fast