/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>New event for Puella Magi Kazumi Magica~Another Daze~ lasts until 30 Nov 14:59 JST
>Event quests use AP
>Playing event quests yields event currency to spend in the store

Current Rate-ups
>Kazumi Subaru (4* Dark, Attack-type) and Kaoru Maki (3* Fire, Balance-type) both are limited from 10 Nov, 15:00 JST until 20 Nov, 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Don't let threads die.

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki//pmmm/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Py63rXSqut-bX9XQUbBzqQQPYQpnzK-Y5dV4bxwK4j4/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Were we too busy watching the stream and let the thread die?
Also, congrats to /yyy/

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

On the 900k requirement one, I got super lucky with Acc disks and unloaded Mami's doppel onto the boss while it was at 5%. Did like 500k damage total, so don't need to keep repeat spamming it. All that restarting the app to get new support paid off.

Oh no we died

what stream
Which Homu?

I love all Homus.

>what stream
We played /agdg/ in soccer. Say hi to your new ace.

Oh thank god, she's finally good.

I missed half of it. Some user said Kyouko missed 5 goals?

More

Fuck, when these streams are?

where are archives

Does equipping a status effect memoria makes you immune to that status? Also
>Letting the general die

>Does equipping a status effect memoria makes you immune to that status?
Pretty sure that's separate status type, the icons with an X on it.

Fuck, I don't have anti-curse for the crab battle then.

I think マイバイブル is the only anti-curse, and it's a 4-star.

>we tied 1-1
it's decent, r-righT?

jealoussssss

Holy shit how can one of you not post something when we are at page 9? Can't believe the general died, just shut everything down.

I went straight to bed because by the time the game ended it was daybreak and now you lot have let the first Madoka thread die.

Can we send Lesbian Shinigami on next?

Agdg been in the league for couple years now while pmmm and hinano are fresh to the league. Hinano had to build everything from the ground up.

It is better than losing but you do not make the group stages by ties.

i should knew we were doomed from the start

>replacing your gold player with a bronze player
You trying to rig us?

They should upload the stream onto YouTube at some point or you can find it on smash cast but...I would not trust the archives to be complete. Last vgl barely half of the matches have a complete and accessible recording.

I am still trying to find the llsifg and lzg gf.

Oh...fuck. Well I guess Ren will never be on if Yachiyo keeps breaking legs. We should give her some leeway if we find her sexting Rika every match...and by leeway I mean forwarding those texts to Miitama so our resident molestor has blackmail material.

Shit, how did you guys killed it?

>took all moves of 8 turns for double dokes to kill the 6th boss
Shit, tomorrow's boss will probably be forced to take 2 tries then.

>tfw have a 2 slot Kyouko, Ren and 3 slot Madoka for pvp.
>Don't feel like using any other 4* girls because they aren't 2+ slots.
When the fuck are they going to make all the 4* destiny gems purchasable through magia chips.

Water homo is a silver player.
Gold players are kyouko(cf) and madoka(amf)
Silver players are water homo (ss) and moemura (cmf). These four are less likely to get replace ever unless they die or get a red card. Ren is a bronze amf along with Felicia, it's all on the page. Roster going to change next time anyways, which is during the spring.
implyingrigged.info/wiki//pmmm/

Still need people who are willing to learn blender to make and edit models. There also a few other things but any think of it also can post the team discord if guys want. Buts just for dive grass shit not this general.

come guys, can't save the general every time we hit page 9

I didn't even know threads die when it hits the end of the line.

>unless they die

Going to have a crack at blender eventually but probably not this weekend. Too much wage ducking from home.

Curious to know but if you ha full discretion to choose the team which characters, out of all 50 something named magical girls, would be in the team of 11 and 12 subs.

These maps are getting hard to finish with natural AP

Why is Yachiyo such a sickfuck pedophile?

Yachiyo is a pure mother who takes care of her child and dogs.

Busy with finals, also newer OPs aren’t even trying which is just discouraging.

>Kazumi Subaru (4* Dark, Attack-type) and Kaoru Maki (3* Fire, Balance-type) both are limited from 10 Nov, 15:00 JST until 20 Nov, 14:59 JST
>limited from 10 Nov, 15:00 JST until 20 Nov, 14:59 JST

Hope your finals are going well user!

Gay as fuck.

>mfw i realized the horse thing that Kyouko uses for Doppel has hair that resembles her sister's (well, at least in anime portrayal)
i knew it felt familiar

this is fucking sad but also cute

She is a predator luring vulnerable young girls into her house so she can groom them into her pets.

What kind of cat is Iroha?

I think creepy is more accurate

Sonna yasashiku shinaide donna kao sureba ii no?

>creepy
>summoning something resembling your sister as part of your fucking witch transformation
honestly it makes me feel like kyouko really cared for her considering it's now part of her witch shenanigans in the game

>mfw if homura gets uncapped to 5-star we'll get the nutcracker withc

Nutcracker and Legbreaker-into-Ticketripping

the greatest duo of megucas, homura and not-homura

Madoka online's level of dead are not fun.

I found a "put mami's head back in her body" game.

It's quite nice.

Is it just me or is she freakishly hot

She looks like a 2hu.

But yeah, quite hot.

Like an oni to be specific.

Data leak?

Google images, originated from Reddit

Not to doompost but if the game does end service I'd like it to go down with a bang. Basically everything from MadoMagi Ep 3 onwards.

>Team Gorilla falling apart with Kaede dying first as Rena watches.
>Masara and Kokoro become Witches together, everyone else soon find out.
>Magical Girls turning on each other and 'mercy killing' one another.
>Mami loses it again and attempts to kill the Magia Quintet and everyone else
>Iroha finds out her sister becomes a witch and seeks comfort with Yachiyo but she dies protecting her from Mami
>Felicia finds out the truth and becomes a Witch. Yui tries to bring her back but in the end she decided to die together with Felicia.
>Oriko becomes the Manga Oriko when she realises that if Madoka becomes a Witch she will destroy the world. Although she was friends with them before she now has only one choice- Kill Madoka
>Kirika becomes her loyal enforcer like the manga
>Madoka becomes Kriemhild Gretchen. Kamihama is swallowed in suffering and the Magical Girls, those who remain either stand and fight futilely or run away
>In the end Iroha realises she has failed miserably and she is a fool. Lost and alone with her gem darkening she asks the Exterminator Suzune to kill her and put her out of her misery.
>The screen fades away, Iroha wakes up to see her sister, Yachiyo and the others. United at last in a better world.
>Homura cries in the middle of some Mitakihara alleyway. She is so sick of it. Sick of the failure. Sick of seeing Madoka suffer. Sick of seeing her die but she strengthens her resolve and turns back the time one more time.

Enko Maho Shojo?

Honestly I feel like Iroha is the one who is going to fuck up everything horribly and bring the whole thing down trying to rescue her sister.

6-2 is such a pain.

Just use a strong water type to focus down the fried rice one or two at a time at a time. After that, when Sana's def up is active, use that turn to build connect. When it's down, unleash whatever you have on her, and then repeat.

I know, its a pain cause i cant auto, it does not kill everyone before the turn limit.

Well you only need to do it 5 times. The worst part about the fight is waiting for the AP.

In other news, they should really fix Charge. Acc and Blast are both useful in certain situations, but charge is pretty meh always. If you need big damage, just save up for a magia.

I don't know. As someone who depend on Ayame a lot, charge is pretty useful.

Charge is superb for nuking bosses and even megucas in PvP with the right setup.

look at this dumb face
suzune should be in the game earlier than sayak

Would you try to build charge, on a team with 5 megucas, instead of just trying to build their magia meter? I would do the latter.

I just figured out how to increase the usefulness of Charge. Just make the charge last the entire turn instead of just the first non-charge/magia hit. If you bother building charge up to x10, you should get a payoff of more than just x3 your blast damage once. Yes, it's a big boost, but it takes multiple turns to build it up high and lets not forget that Charge is the weakest attack and gets no damage bonus, unlike the other two. Using multiple turns using your weakest attack deserves a large payoff.

1 madoka and 22 homuras

there are guides on the implyingrigged wiki that can come into help learning blender and whatnot.

>look at this dumb face

I'd rather not. Can you please spoiler her face and give a warning if you decide to post her face please.

Why does Sayaka flaunt her armpits and collarbones so openly?

Girls do stuff like that when they have nothing of substance to offer.

armpitfags btfo

24/25

Why

I got 23/25.

Despair.

You fuckers are awful.

I'm sure if we ever subbed Sayaka in she will score a hattrick and win us a game with ease. Sayaka is good.

If she's so good then why isn't she in the game yet?

>Sayaka Miki (Water) (Support)
>Lv 100 HP: 20000
>Lv 100 ATK: 6000
>Lv 100 DEF: 7000
>AB(horizontal)CCC
>Connect: steals HP from recipient (50%), heals Sayaka (50%), gives Sayaka attack boost (IV)
>Magia: single target damage (V), damages all teammates (25%), fully heals Sayaka, applies HP regen for Sayaka (III)
>5* memoria: Drains 5% HP per turn, charge up (IV)

Wow, people actually want this? What a shitty girl.

The game has been hijacked by Sayaka haters who don't understand what a Great Girl she is.

Glad to see sayakafags are still as delusional as ever.

Has anyone managed to find a video of the qualifiers?

Who is your favorite meguca, user?

We are not delusional.

She is a great girl who literally made a wish so that someone could be happy. Sadly she didn't get the gratitude sex but it was worth it. It also doesn't matter if she has no magical powers she'd still fight back to protect her girl Madoka.

She is a hero, with or without magic.

>Homura
Makes sense.

Oh, so that's why you don't like Sayaka.

It's time to sleep anons.

The best kind of RikaRen is Rika protecting Ren from the bullies and punching their faces in.

Homura's my favourite and I still like Sayaka, even if she's my least favourite by far.

Today's topic, if we sent Gordon Ramsay to Yui's restaurant could he save it?

We've been through this before. The answer is : probably not. Just like most of the restaurants he was trying to save.

" Taking the Bullet: One of her personal Memoria will cause Ren a small chance of taking damage for an ally at low health. It also has a 100% chance to take damage for Rika at any health if Ren and Rika are in a same team."

On a journey to find some place where I can download/listen to Madoka's voice lines, I stumbled upon the translations for all of them!
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Py63rXSqut-bX9XQUbBzqQQPYQpnzK-Y5dV4bxwK4j4/edit?usp=sharing

Took about 8 tries, but I finally killed the boss in 1 go. Really need to be careful about tomorrow's boss.

And no drop, not even currency. That's my first no drop all event.

Madoka Akemi
Mami Sakura
Ren Ayano
Felicia Tsuruno
Iroha Nanami
Kaede Minami
Kokoro Kagami

No.

She had a plastic surgery to be the most beautiful so it makes sense you would feel that way.

No wonder every part of her looks so polished. I'm sure she was cute before too, being an anime character 'n all.

Wouldn't it be magic surgery?

The classic story would be that she used to be ugly, but we don't know for sure.

Yes, it's a magic plastic surgeon by QB so you just know the results are going to be good.

Yes!

Kokoro is going to raise 5 children with Masara.

Kaname Homura
Sakura Sayaka
Tomoe Nagisa
Ayano Ren
Felicia Yui
Tamaki Yachiyo
Akino Rena
Kagami Kokoro

FTFY

Next time we should change Felicia's name to UltraGreatBigHammer