/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA right now
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oI02nc4-kig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liz a cute.

i want to mating press liz consensually!

>tfw levels barely budge from exp

new thread when

New thread? We're at bump limit.

745 posts retard

Soon™
I actually like Darius, his Interlude was nice

To those asking "do refunds work?"
Yes, but only do it once. Google will contact the devs the second time you do it.

Liz is a dependable servant and useful member to the team

POST SUPPORTS

>Had Nobu, Shishou, and Darius to level up
>Got Tamamo Cat and Medea Lily from rolls
I'm leveling the healer because I need a caster but I already have a fully leveled and NP5 Kiyo, is Tamamo Cat worth it aside from the guaranteed Talons?
Ah, a fellow necromancer enthusiast

Will we ever get Diarmuid as an avenger? considering he cursed artoria, kiritsugu and pretty much the grail war and all the mages with his dying breath. He was not too happy, wouldn't that count as him dying with something unfinished (again)?

I don't understand why Lizafags insist on making all of their wafuposting the lowest tier of effort possible. Almost every other waifufag I see is able to talk to a certain extent about their favorite servants' historical counterpart or their servants interactions with other servants. With Lizfags its just LIZ LOVE! with the same 5 pictures rotated throughout. Hell, I've seen anti-lizfags talk about Elisabeth Bathory more than actual Lizfags.

I've been using Liz since the start, I don't know what I would be doing without her

I don't get this meme
I wasn't present for Okito

Deaths as a servant don't count. Probably. Until Nasu decides they do.

No because he's not a cute waifu

Which servant is the smelliest?

Give me tips aside from leveling, it's taking a bit.

Liz's game is untranslated though.

Scat and you know why.
Hint: Scat's scat

Because it gets other upset. Don't think logically, the lizfag used to make a single OP at best a day but now that he got so much attention he could go for hours fishing to get the new thread even if he posts the same images.

You're a terrible person

Who /withoutacellphoneuntilgodknowwhen/ here?

>considering he cursed artoria, kiritsugu and pretty much the grail war and all the mages with his dying breath
But it had no effect user. The grail was corrupted during the previous war, Artoria and Kerry suffered because they made shitty life choices (and Angry Manjew cursed Kerry).
Deermud was just a useless moralfag.

>5 hearts for Drake
>4 hearts for Herc
>6 hearts for Tamamo
>5 hearts for Scathach
>22 to finish off Waver's skills

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO FARM 42 HEARTS JESUS CHRIST

Me I'm playing on MEMU

Dying as a Servant doesn't affect the actual Heroic Spirit in the Throne of Heroes. He's just aware that he, at some point, was betrayed and forced to commit suicide, but he doesn't actually remember it happening.

>Miyu Servant literally cancelled

but didn't emiya get all his good training and powers/BUREIDOS after he died and became a TIMECOP

Done with ascending not off to get more xp and grinding skills

LB Halloween Princess, LB Gandr, Moonlight Fest, or Kaleidoscope for Okita. I don't have an Imaginary Around, otherwise I'd use that.

Scathach's Quick cards aren't very strong. You'd be better off with a straight-up NP damage up, or Crit damage up.
Luckily for you, there's a CE to either side of her you can use to solve that issue.
Give Imaginary Around to Stheno instead, and then find something else for either Nobu or Martha.
Personally, I'd give Scathach the GUDA-O.

Why do you want to get everything done in a couple days, skills of a SSR of all things and multiple max ascensions too (of multiple SSRs to top it all)?

>tfw browsing through Black Friday sales
>15% off digital iTunes cards on Amazon for orders over $100
>Amazon rejected my Britbong card the last time I tried a few months back
>thought it was really weird, even Amazon.jp allows me to buy shit
>decided to try it out anyway
>it actually worked and was sent over in a minute

Fuck, am I a whale now? I don't even use freedom coins for anything, so the only thing I can put them into is quartz.

Because if I don't max out my servants, nobody will give me FP for Avenger.

>The majority of /alter/ hasn't read Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

I'd say LB Gandr, Okita's quick cards are very good, and she's got enough np gain by herself.

Don't forget the 18 Hearts needed for Herc's skills, user!

I think being a Guardian works differently from being a Heroic Spirit.

LIZ!

You need to be an actual whale/attention whore to get even close the FP you need for best boy.

I have a second Heaven's Feel and Verdant Sound of Destruction I can give to Martha and Nobu respectively. I might sub Tamamo Cat with a Imaginary Element if I get her leveled enough.

I only read my Nasu-canon user-kun.

Underlevelled, but Rider, Assassin and Berserker are just placeholders.

>tfw kaleido and 2030let

Man I this just keeps getting more and more confusing. i mean, saber remembered everything after she got sent home after the grail war why wouldn't anyone else?

The translation is trash, so I hope most people learn Japanese first instead.

The Saint

Because Saber wasn't dead

Where the fuck is Jeanne Horta?

>L/ZO on Scathach
m8

Saber is not a normal Heroic Spirit. Did you skip reading the Fate route?

Will answer to my call in summer!
Help me I don't have a cellphone I need to fix it

Should I mlb my Poster Girl now that GudaGuda is over? Which servant would go well with it?

So for a quick meme team, what should I be using? I currently have:

>Okita w/ Imaginary Around
>Atalante w/ Gandr OR Be Classy
>Hassan Arm w/ LB'd Moon Fest

Is there anything I can do to improve this team? I'm not sure who I should use as a support though, if any.

Re-reading it just last week, I really have no huge issues with it, but coming off the barely English F/GO script, it might have been only good in comparison.

Saber had a special deal with the Grail. She's unique, only she gets to keep her memories.

Not sure if I should throw a 2030 on Jeanne too or keep the formalcraft. Probably just keep the formal since why the fuck would anyone put her on a crit team?

>tfw 2030let
NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING TO MEEE

Being a whore, duh

What CEs do I give out to my Lancelot/Scat/Waver team?

I mean, she could tank and make starts while doing it.

I hope we don't have to meet /digi/ in footie
I don't think even Medb can outslut Lilithmon! And Leomon dies more than Cu!

Underleveled as fuck still and I don't have an Imaginary Around for Okita. Will need to wait for Sunday before I can start max ascending her, too. But 1/2 AP is going on for a while so I should be fine.

Once I hit get Martha to 60 (and maybe level David up too) I can start level capping my max ascended Servants and get Uncle Vlad up to 70 too.

Waver or Hans with 2030 would be ideal.

Who should I swap out for that? Hassan?

>Lancelot
>Scat

wew lad

Saber wasn't actually a heroic spirit during the events of SN

How’s bonding with your servants coming along?

>Have 2030
>Have no supports to effectively use it

I am not going out my way to level Hans for this shit.

I can't wait for christmas so i can blow my hot steamy quartz load and join the christmas collage

youtube.com/watch?v=oI02nc4-kig

Will you pull for all of the Extra class Servants /fgoalter/?

Nothing past the 9th square yet.

When I read the first beta parts of it years ago now, I didn't have huge issues with it either and I'm fairly sure it was machine translated then, lel.

Probably, yes, but keep him as your 4th member.

If anything, I thought you were going to complain about Black Grail on Okita. Doesn't Scat want her Buster cards boosted?

Was there even a Scat/paid gacha collage?

Ganbare f2p-kun..

>still no scathach

That's 210 quartz gone.

210 quartz is literally nothing and if you thought otherwise you're a huge retard

Waiting for Lancer dailies so I can max out sensei’s skills

Will NEBER EVER finish Septem thanks to constant crashing at the fourth mission. I need more free quartz from story before Hopscotch's rate up goes away.

You got 2030 and Euryale. Good enough I'd say.

>Twice Twice
That's a nice consolation prize.

Some, not all of them
Can't wait for Christmas to be swimming in even more gems.

>Only 210

people didn't give enough fucks about shishou, and were more or less happy with the paid gacha i think

Christmas will be when all the lolicons of the world finally an hero

>Two (2) twice
Stop rolling right now

>Done with leveling:
Smartest Cat, Orion, Fat Caesar, Carmilla

>Still need more cards, and more cards.
ROMA, D'Éon, Redman.

Everyone is ascended, soon everyone will be leveled. All that will remain is the fun with skill levels. Too bad I have no real clue which to focus on.

And maybe one day I'll have another SSR to level.

I hope you mongrels have prepared suitable offerings and catalysts for

S U N D A Y
U
N
D
A
Y

>5* servants are a 1% summon
What the fuck

>4* servants are at a 3% summon rate
WHAT THE FUCK

>LB'd IA x2
>LB'd Little Devil
>LB'd Kaleidoscope
>Six 5* servants
>Bond Herc CE

THAR SHE BLOWS

Most I have is Redman at bond level 7 and a half

It's my second 2030 but i really only wanted scat I'd easily trade them just for her

Sure she does, but you're only boosting 2/5 of her cards, and not her NP.
I'm going to give mine Crit upgrades and/or NP upgrades when I get her to a decent level.

>Can't wait for Christmas to be swimming in even more gems.
Same, I'll end up broke after all these skills upgrades, but happy.