overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3985990
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3986024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here comes T.Racer!

What patch? Widow has never ever been a good pick since she was heavily (rightly) nerfed back then shortly after release. A good Winston always shit on her too.

rein buff fucking when?

No bronzie genji hypos allowed in this thread

He went to bed already.

Not soon enough

All he needs is to not move at reduced speeds with his shield raised, Blizzard doesn't seem to realize what a massive handicap being huge and slow is

I LOVE Moira!

Clear Skies, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

why moira can escape graviton with her shift?

good night friends

Good night user

im not gay but i would let him pin me and deal 350 damage to my raw anus
no homo

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

Give me the Bloo

We're done with clear skies. We're now in the clouded world of King's Row and Hanamura.

Just a quick reminder that convincingly playing the role of saboteur is possibly the most fun way to play Overwatch. Your rank does not matter once you have attained your season high.

ITS NOT GAY AT ALL, user!

More characters! Ban systems! Lock the hero taken by the enemy team so no more mirror match!

The future of OW start with more characters. 26 is not enough! I want more!

Keep practising PYSTRONIC, I believe in you!

What do you guys think of Blizzworld?
I kinda don't like it, there are so many flank routes and high ground it seems pretty hard to play something non-mobile on it.
I also think the idea for the map is silly, and breaks with the patterns that the rest of the maps had.

Reinhardt will make you is submissive sissy boy user, there's no other way around.

Would character select be based on how fast someone clicks on a character? If that's the case, that might be pretty cancerous since the person with the fastest connection would be able to grab the current OP character of the month.

Why not?

More characters would be nice, but the pattern of 4 months seems pretty established right now, and I don't think their rate of content release has increased yet, so it might be a while before we get a large roster of characters.

the only other exception is reaper, why can't tracer recall then since that skill is not really a movement?

Zarya's ult got a buff a few months ago were any ability that requires movement (Blink , Dash, Grappling hook etc) unusable.
Not him btw

Reaper can't do shit if he gets caught either.

With 138 characters and, as i said, a ban systems, you can pretty much avoid this problems. The OP characters get MASSIVELY banned (Excepted in low elo where they ban bastion and genji) which send a message to the devs that will start investigating into the issue of X characters not being banned in low elo but banned in high elo and see if it really deserves it or not to balance it. Healthier meta, more characters variety to fit all playstyle, less mirror match so less boring competitive and more balanced competitive, and a better game all around.

I'm sure that if OW is dying they'll start pumping out more content for the game, they're not dumb.

>Lock the hero taken by the enemy team
>We now enter an age of instalocking never seen before
>The team which gets the most heroes out of :Mercy, Tracer, Genji: wins

>the team with the most SSD users wins because they can lock more of the meta faster

toasters btfo

Orisa.

I don't even think the low ELO's have problems with Bastion. Bastion is complete and utter dogshit now which is a shame because he used to be my DPS of choice when there were enough tanks+a lucio

How would the banning system work? I have not played a moba, so I don't know how they do it.

> What is a ban systems to ban the OP or annoying characters away

recall isn't anti CC, which is the only thing that gets you out of a grav

>implying banning doesn't come first

LoL has 10 champions bans where each players ban a characters that can't be played for the whole round. Generally this is used to allow for more strategy, to ban OP and annoying characters of the month, and just basically to never face your counters.

Source?

shouldn't it be? she travel through time

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3985990
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3986024

It probably should, but they wanted to specifically counter her so that's how it works. It's stupid that Moira can get out and Reaper can't, though.

i used to fucking love playing him, but the bastion "buff" was a massive mistake
now hes shit AND boring
glass canon bastion was fun as fuck and actually situationally useful at times

i cant even play him anymore because it just makes me sad

>Thinking Blizz would let you ban almost a 5th of the roster

We would need a lot more characters before that viable for overwatch, since we have 12 bans (bc 12 players), that would make some very boring matches where players only have a very limited pool of characters to play.

i wouldn't be surprised if moira is supposed to stay in it but the insane speed she gets lets her rip herself away from it unintentionally
shes buggy as fuck so who knows

Guys, I'm scared. I had the most fun I ever had in this game today playing Moira.

Is she literally perfect?

>Bastion used to be the riskiest flanker in the world
>Now is a one-trick-pony, who's role is completely outclassed by Rat and Pharah for barriershredding/chokespam and lacks either of the afforementioned heroes extra utility

i mean they seem to be content with leaving a 5th of the roster unplayable trash so whats really the difference?

Graviton's supposed to disable all movement abilities now except for Orisa. It's probably just an oversight.

>mfw playing as Zarya at MAXIMUM CHARGE ripping apart a Genji
>mfw he starts trying to deflect

Is there a better feeling?

reaper can escape with wraith form or did they change it and i missed it?

My man

He can't anymore. Not after the Graviton buff.

Reaper can escape it too and Reaper and Moira have functionally similar abilties in the "lore."

>Mcree, Soldier, Ana, Widowmaker
>Have to take out the pharah as Zarya because no one can aim

>Enemy team running shieldwatch with monkey
>mcree, hanzo and genji wont switch

>stop blaming your teammates
>you'll carry yourself out ;)

I was hoping I wouldn't need to answer to my own post, but here goes, because I has two clips prepared.

Throwing

except for the fact that it;s not

reaper has always been able to get out of the grav and he was intentionally kept that way when they buffed the grav

Yeah my bad, i just checked again. I swear back when they buffed Grav he could no longer escape but I was wrong. I guess Moira's ok then.

Yes

Going maximum charge at a DVA who doesn't realize DM doesn't work then jets away with half health and no DM to save her

i was still able to escape even after the buff

I was stuck in plat for the longest time and now that I've broken into Diamond, I feel like I'm in a whole new world. People listen to shot calls, people hold ults and know when to stall, last game I got 42SR and I'm at my season high? I love Overwatch right now senpai, love it

Predicting the exact position of a Tracer blink while charging up a punch, then flattening her straight onto the wall while uttering "NO CHANCE!"

You both suck

Carry me

>fiery skin matching her hair

Maximum cute.

Don't get too encouraged user

I'd like to practice my aim more, but none of the hitscan heroes appeal to me, so no dice...

Maybe one day they'll introduce a new one that I like. Here's hoping!

this sometimes happens to me too when i play mccree or soldier but i usually run away and engage from a distance or when dva tries to shoot someone else. For dva it's easy to hit someone thanks to the projectile and since she's small it's difficult to hit too especially if she spams ad while facing you

When alone as Rein on a point, is it better to put the shield up and try and spin away from damage or to go full ham with the hammer?

that's bullshit when i got to diamond people where more prone to throwing, not listening or simply pick the most retarded comp ever

Yeah, I know. ADA spam is cheesy, and some games won't even allow it.

But then I remember that OW has OP shit like Genji and stupid abilities like McCree stun, and I don't feel too bad anymore.

Put the shield up until/unless your team has momentum or the enemy team tries to just dive in and outdamage you. Then it's hammer time.

Support/tank main so I don't really see comps like this often. And being friendly and asking people to change or saying what we need usually helps. You always get those people that won't switch but you just keep doing your best and staying positive. I was so negative being in plat, I felt trapped and stuck. I would always get tilted or blame someone else, but ever since I gave myself 'the talk' (stay positive, focus on yourself, if you lose it's only a number who cares, just another round of practice, at least it isnt qp lmao), it's all changed. I've sunk more hours into this game then any other, I literally didn't even own a PC that could play games until Overwatch.

Depends. If you can set up a shield to stop the enemy from getting LoS on your team who are coming to you, shield. If you are a mammoth in a corner, go ham and get some ult charge on your way back to spawn.

You're at the upward road of the the forced 50-50.
Just wait until you go downhill and see everyone like the were literally silver.

i genuinely believe that accounts are locked into their rank and cannot move.

>bad teammates means instant loss and SR loss meaning you go lower
>in lower ranks only get matched up with teams within ~20 SR so you only gain 25 SR max for winning

There's just no hope

>be the most boring person imaginable
>play ADAD-spamming Soldier in FFA who drops a biotic field as soon as he takes the tiniest bit of damage

prediction that I did not make but agree with:

Best team in the world by the end of at the end of OWL season 1 will not be a team from the league but instead some randoms from Korea.

Have any Christmas skins been leaked yet?

what do other games do? slow down if you spam it?

>What is team London

That depends:
Would dying cost you the point/match? Shield.
Your team is coming back from spawn and you're the only one there without a reliable mean of escape? For the love of god, keep your shield up.
Are your opponents characters like memefist/genji/tracer/people that just don't care about the existence of your shield? Swing.
Can you kill the remaining enemies on the point without dying? Swing.
The fight is already lost and you're just waiting for the inevitable since your team just died? Swing, unless one of the above situation also applies.

Nigga it's 3 weeks away, we don't usually get leaks until 1 day-1 hour beforehand. Patience lil nigga, patience.

A team of half randoms who became the best in the world. They are no longer randoms.

I actually wonder who's decision it was to combine kp and busan. Who the fuck will you pick a starting roster out of it?

Forced 50-50?

well i got diamond and started silver (not in one season though) the worst is getting a loss streak of 10-15 games where you get the worst possible teammates and even if you try to fill any role and play at your best you get dragged down anyway

They did it so the finals won't just be korea vs korea

thats literally the entire point
blizzards mmr is not meant to enable you to improve and see a numerical reflection of that betterment of your own play, its designed to create solid lines over which people cannot cross
its a caste system intended to solidify your ranking the more you play and KEEP YOU THERE AT ALL COST, because the rank distribution is a forced bell curve they always require a set percentage of players at each specific ranking in order to minimize queue times, allowing people to actively climb undermines this unless theyre forcing the same number of people to fall at the same time

>tfw you realize we've gone full circle and you have witnessed all the seasonal events OW will have, so you will no longer get surprises except for when a new hero is released

>tfw you know you're utterly hopeless as a player but you still find some way to help the good people

Movement in OW is instantaneous, so the moment you press a key, the hero will move at full speed. In other games the heroes need to accelerate (and possible de-accelerate) before reaching their full speed. So if you just spam A and D, you'll be essentially stuck in place.

Would he be seen as less vanilla if he were not the tutorial hero?

It's way too soon user, we can only speculate right now.
What would you like to see?

Well of course with the current characters roster it won't work at all especially with the 6v6 nature of the game, a ban systems would start to be useful when the game has like.. 40 characters.
but as pointed out it's not like it would make any difference, if we had a hundred characters we would see 30 characters played in tournament. but who cares about this shit, we need more good characters

but dude chingchongcompetitive snowball fight and 8 new legendary skins
who would ever see it coming

I'd like to see event epic skins instead of just fucking legendary ones. Lucio and Ana's epic event skins were great, Hanzo's too. What the fuck happened