OT: eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/scarra/status/934219264038338560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xth for my wife Syndra

>THE FUCKING SILVER SCRAPES
did t1 just save esports lads?

2nd for silver scrapes

i was prepping a thread with this gif for the OP for when we hit bump limit but whatever i'll make one later

/ourguy/ TYLER1 SAVING E-SPORTS EDITION

I wanna cuddle Jinx and give her lots of love

sigh*...how can plebs enjoy this?

xth for breast metal waifu

Xth for Azir god
Syndra sucks

based thread

I'm posting Rengar in honour of the original Rengar poster until we get a Rengar revert.

>tfw no qt petite gf to watch TCS with

twitter.com/scarra/status/934219264038338560

*caresses softly*

When will riot buff Potions? They were obsoleted by biscuits in S7 and they're literally a waste of gold in their current state.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

SILVER SCRAPES
>SILVER SCRAPES
SILVER SCRAPES
>SILVER SCRAPES
SILVER SCRAPES
>SILVER SCRAPES
SILVER SCRAPES
>SILVER SCRAPES

>voyboy

>first win of the day doesn't count if you are in game while the quest refreshes

NICE GAME SHITFUCKS

xth for it took the most Toxic player in league history to save eSports.

God bless Tyler.

xth for wub and stale memes

What does /lolg/ think about Voyboy?

and it's completely uninteresting and not entertaining in the slightest.

God tier LCS music taste.

wrong

>T1CS unironically better than the past 3 Worlds
What does this mean for Riot games?

this tournament feels like something back in s2-3 desu

I'm really enjoying this

How is tyler allowed to use the same music riot uses?

How can these, ugh, amateurs enjoy such pitiful content, when I, the great Gordo778, do not? It is truly depressing that the masses flock to these plebian entertainers.

Nobody took biscuits

JUST

*ear caressing intensifies*

g i v e

m e

t h i c c

i v o r y

Lmfao I bet this guy is one of those cringy "haHAA" """""casters""""" like the ones who did the TCS group stage

source pls

>ignite

its shit

>more viewer influx than fucking Worlds

Tyler could make insane bank off this

final gameis beginning

nobody gives a SHIT if you don't use player names

>tfw no thick thighed gf to watch TCS with on my lap

reminder MLGB is in these threads crying over the hate they are getting

never played league how good are these players, and could tyler play in this game or would he be exposed?

this is literally the only event I watched this year. LCS ruined league esports, they need to bring back the tournament circuit

Sona's Home Second Part

Riot doesn't own the music retard

Hoping to have koreans on the next tournament and kill all the fun.

This guy straight up doesn't understand casting. It doesn't matter how good you are on a technical level if you have no fucking charisma and are boring to listen to.

I might enjoy MLGB more if they did even a quarter of the banter quality SDT does during the post game interviews instead of being this cringe ass teenager act

just wanna let you guys know all of riot is pretty much watching this shit

Time for the peoples streamer to carry this.
Lets go Chapanya

>naughty words

Can you imagine being such an autistic 18 year old, thinking you're a professional because you talk about your shitty gold/plat friends' games, that you look at this and take it remotely seriously?

>Tyler could make insane bank off this

I hope he does, he deserves it.

MLGB was 1st place a little while ago, imaqtpie is currently 1st

decent players/ex pros mostly, excluding soyboy

Thank you

most of them are former pros.

They better be watching.

This is my wife jinx, she likes to in-take big black cocks!
Say something nice about her!

dyrus, voyboy, scarra, imaqtpie, and shiphtur were all world's-tier competitive-level players at the height of their careers. they're not in their primes, but qt and shiphtur are still some of the best players in north america, and the other 3 are a little below them.
i have no idea who anyone on the other team was.
tyler, before he got banned, was a tier below the washed up pros. he could very likely compete in this game.

Why is this TCS shit entertaining?

of course they are watching

Riot shall unban him and even pay him for promoting this shitty game like this.
And fire phreak, because fuck that faggot.

Tyler is a one trick that can get to masters in a matter of days and does so on a regular basis before he gets re-banned.
Players on SDT are ex pros, so they're much better than MLGB.
Most pros confirm that tyler IS in fact pro level. Confirmed by both Qt and IWD.

>Salty reddit soyboys mad as usual that their 'TOXIC' scapegoat is popular

LMAO

who is this disgusting, worthless whore?

Former??? how long is a fucking career in this shit? Do the top people/teams really change that often? Or are we talking best players from like 5 years ago or wheneever this came out

I 100% agree.

It hurts

Pretty sure Clown was ranked 1 during a season until he was banned for being toxic the rest of his team I don't know

TCS is some top tier shit

top tier production value

LMAO JUST MOCKED PHREAK'S SHITTY PUNS
ABSOLUTELY BASED

QT is the best adc in north america
shiptur is great when the meta favors his faggot champions
voyboy has been retarded since they nerfed olaf because of him raping every team alone
dyrus doesn't know how to play this game since seaosn 3
scarra never knew how to play this game is a fat retard bald theorycrafting obese asian

I fucking hate this trash. I watch ANY official league tournament and it feels like the players were fucking PAID to never mention anything about the actual game itself. Like, I legitimately swear there was a match where the casters did not once mention what champions some players were using. They were just nonstop referring to them either by lane or by the actual player nametag.

post-ironic humor, which Veeky Forums likes as it's on the bleeding edge of humor

*so
I meant so entertaining

It reminds us of the much simpler times of S2 before riot wanted it to be a serious thing.

his draven can maybe compete with pro adcs but he cant play anything else anywhere near that level.

christ i fucking love tyler1

how many characters can the top players play at an elite level? 2 or 3?

>Confirmed by both Qt and IWD.
where'd they say that? earlier in the tournament? i only just tuned in at the end of last game.

Ironic humor taken to its extremes.

that spot was great

Scarra is the best midlaner in NA you retard. He smokes Shiphtur whenever they meet in solo queue

It's homemade and grassroots.

A cute Irish girl (male).

I haven't played league since S2, but this tyler stream got me hyped. Is Kat still viable champ in ranked? She was my fave before i stopped, also tempted to buy her Halloween skin before it goes.

tyler gf

finally done
what to get? are the borders worth it even tho i don't have one of the skins yet?

>that amerimutt drawing
anyone save it?
it's rare

this has been the best thing related to league since those joke games between pros and casters

fuck off scarra

alright. If qt loses this, I'm not gonna resub with my twitch prime

is tyler1 kino? i dont wanna like him if hes not Veeky Forums approved

>that ad

this is a top tier advertisment

It's fun instead of being Big-Brother-Riot mandated "for the community" championship populated entirely by sameface gooks/chinks/nips

champion.gg is all you need for viability stats