/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hj_shohin/status/934242525493080064
twitter.com/amiamihobbynews/status/934241939133685761
personacentral.com/colored-amakuni-futaba-makoto-persona-5-figures-shown-tae-figure-announced/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Ann!

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is thankful!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

kys

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Post canon cute

Let's have a good thread where we all respect Goro!

She's pretty great

This is a canonically cute girl.

No way, fag.

This series has so much better Yaoi than stuff with Goro, Ryoji, or Yosuke though.

Where is my Kou x Daisuke while Ai watches fan fiction?
Or Sumaru Genie x Tatsuya x Jun threesome?

sometimes, just sometimes, you get to recarm an old meme.

Wish I'd bought P1 and both 2's when they were five bucks because I ended up grabbing them for $15 each, because apparently digital games become more expensive over time.

feel free to keep talking about groo holy shit

People ITT who call Goro a little bitch make me wonder what the fuck they would do if they were in his position.
How can you miss the point of his character so badly is beyond me. He was a victim just like everyone else.

Who will be the first to take the bait?

Everyday until fluffmas!

can we go back to lewding doujin chan?

She's mine /pg/

Everyday until Kurusumas.

These are the same people who think Yukiko's slink made no sense, or that Makoto's coop wasnt about her.
Or that Yukari is "bitchy".

Their opinions do not matter.

Fuck Groo, let's talk best man in Persona.

nobody was taking the bait so he responded to himself

bold strategy

Thats not Seigfried.

Got you covered

post the new one so I can jack off already

>These are the same people who think Yukiko's slink made no sense
Her slink made a lot of sense to me reflecting on it 6+ years after playing it because I literally did the same thing as she did ;_;
I tend to forget /pg/ is filled with autists that can't emphasize with characters unless their motives are clearly spelled out.

That's a beautiful Yukiko, thank you user

You'd like that wouldn't you, I bet you can't wait, I have it right here on my clipboard and there you are, ready and eager.

I may just post it. who knows.

You've posted Door-tan so much that you've BECOME Door-tan
How does that make you feel?

>XXI
NO

I bet Siegfried can't even jump FOUR boats.

I'm VERY erect.

I think there is a bit of a disconnect with some Western fans, especially edgy underage fans, who can't comprehend filial piety or the benefits and well meaning of following in a path set in front of you by your parents.

Yukiko's slink ending in any other manner would have made no sense. Her entire dungeon was just set up for it.

God I love Yukiko

Can we be friends, user?

>I tend to forget /pg/ is filled with autists that can't emphasize with characters unless their motives are clearly spelled out.
>Atlus makes their point in the most heavy handed way possible
>Gets shit on for being so obvious
>Atlus doesn't make everything obvious
>What the fuck, that was an asspull

>Spoiler
Me too, user. I fell in love with her when I first played P4 and I haven't strayed. She's cute as a button.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

Yukiko's makes perfect sense to me. It's like what Keisuke's was supposed to be, but less retarded because we actually know her well, among other things.

>who can't comprehend filial piety or the benefits and well meaning of following in a path set in front of you by your parents.
Yeah. I ended up doing exactly what she did and ended up back in the same field I strayed from because I wanted to be edgy for 5 mins.
/pg/ is filled with people who didn't even pay attention while playing the game.

>After “she” teleported into your room last night you didn't get a wink of sleep.
>You decide to get something for your nerves from the pharmacy in Paulownia
>A big monk dude sucking back on a stogie sees your sunken eyes and shaky hands and throws his arm around you
>”I know that look kid, come with me we'll get you all fixed up.”
>he drags you to the VIP loft of the night club and sits you down on a sofa, the atmosphere makes you drowsy and you realize students aren't supposed to be up here so it's probably safe from “her.”
>You pass out.
>When you wake up the monk is nowhere to be seen, the door is bolted and you see pic related with a curiously young but white-haired girl in a blue bellhop uniform
>”I see, so this is one of the bonds you've formed. I quiver with curiosity to see how you get on.” the bellhop says. “I hope you don't mind my intrusion, it was a short walk from the door you see.”
>You try to stand but your legs won't move, you feel a piercing sensation from the bellhop, like she's holding you in place somehow.
>pic related pops open her blouse and begins giving you a lap dance, grinding herself against you, burying your face in her cleavage. She pets your crotch over your clothing and your strain against the zipper.
>”Ahuhuhu, so vulgar, yet so appealing. Might I try?”
>the bellhop sheds her dress with a flick of her wrist. Her form is flawless and her skin is soft and buttery. She forces you down on your back and straddles your chest, gyrating and grinding you down.
>pic related is working away with both hands under your belt.
>The two begin kissing tenderly
>The bellhop moves in behind you and rests her chest on the top of your head to watch as pic related strokes faster and faster.
>there are boobs literally surrounding your entire head
>you can't breath
>you fill your pants
>utterly spent you collapse and feel yourself go flaccid.
>”Recarm” you hear the bellhop say.
>You shoot back up.
>You pray you survive the night.

Do you happen to have that image where Joker ask Kawakami for something and it says "Got a hug instead" with them hugging?

w-why are you doing this?

You're my favorite poster.

stop

hi doggie

what the fuck is a stogie

Y-you too
I'm the guy who is always upset about people bullying Yukiko

I know. That's why I said that.

I honestly never would've thought that /pg/'s capable of writing acceptable smut.

hey tom how's it going

It's a cigar, you literal child.

Are you the one who's had my back this whole time?

not exactly latin

A cigar. What are you, 14 years old?

So I only just learned about Hashino's tyrannical censorship of the artists working under him. That's fucked up.

I'm guessing there's some already some kind of campaign going on against it? Like trying to get the original un-censored character designs patched into P5? Or telling Atlus we don't want Hashino's successor for P6 to censor his artists like Hashino did?

Well I've been trying but people are assholes.

Johanna looks nice, but the actual figure makes me want to die. Who thought this was a good idea?

Why is the smut /pg/ writes either bottom of the barrel trash, or completely 10/10? Theres no middle ground.

Is this a new picture?

Thank you, user. Your support has meant a lot to me.

>tyrannical censorship of the artists working under him.
lol, what?

Maybe there's hope that Queen will get a Figma? Johanna may be a lost cause, I fear.

Yeah we've got new figures of the statues.

Where are you getting these?

Cute!

he's probably referring to hashino vetoing the decision to make Tae a bit of an uggo.

>Tae gets a figure before Haru

what the shit japan

No problem. I admire the love you have for your waifu.

I'M getting them from Twitter. I don't have a clue where that other guy is getting his.

twitter.com/hj_shohin/status/934242525493080064

Not that user, but why would anyone trash Yukiko? She's a sweet girl. This place really is filled with autists.

Ann Figma fucking when?

Yukiko>Rise>Chie>Naoto desu

Japan has good taste.

I mean, she's literally the fourth most popular character in the game. Third if you count count Joker, which some autistics do, despite him getting most of the vote.

Here
twitter.com/amiamihobbynews/status/934241939133685761

If it isn't trashing her for being 'boring', it's them posting out of character lewds.
I don't usually have such thin skin, but Yukiko is a sensitive topic for me.

/pg/ is unironically one of the better places for persona smut
Sure a good chunk of it is shit, but then there are gems like these
There's some more good ones in the pastebin

Joining up with Shido is not going through the system, joining with Shido is going against the system because that was Shido's whole thing. He wanted to fuck up the old world and make a new one and gave no fucks about what happened to the masses as he did so.

Goro isn't Suzaku anyway, he's K1. Both of them went to great lengths to make people like them, and for K1 his friends in Hinamizawa were pretty much the only things that kept him from going off the deep end after putting that girl's eye out. Goro is a failed version of that. And they both have the same voice.

Never

She's boring, the most bland main Persona girl

>personacentral.com/colored-amakuni-futaba-makoto-persona-5-figures-shown-tae-figure-announced/
>it's true

Jesus Christ, Harufags BTFO.

Doesn't she already have one?

Dumb groojo, Ann has actually had one announced.

Yeah but I want to know when they're going to finally show it and start taking pre orders.

She has a STATUE, not a Figma.
Futaba has both.

Ann has a figma, they just haven't shown a prototype yet

She's a good girl, don't mind them.
Lol

Are those nipples I see

legally no. unofficially MUH FUGGIN DICK

Oh, well I really don't know the difference. What's the one that Makoto has up there?

>nipples
Hoo boy

>Makotofags won't shut up about Makoto's ass
>Makoto figure comes out showing her ass and they flip out

Obligatory Makoto post

who cares about figure

Figma is a brand. They have joints and interchangeable parts and shit.

It's ooc.

gross

personacentral.com/colored-amakuni-futaba-makoto-persona-5-figures-shown-tae-figure-announced/

What's wrong with them not liking it?

Yes she is. Thank you, user.

How about you post NEW art you stupid faggot. You don't actually love her.

Ah I see, thank you