/ink/ - Splatoon General

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Version 2.0.0 is out! Watch the trailer here: youtu.be/U1gyg1HjPOY
--- New ranked mode, Clam Blitz! Available in the December update.
--- New music, weapons, hairstyles, pants, and 140 pieces of gear!
--- Two new stages, MakoMart and Shellendorf Institute, and two returning stages, Walleye Warehouse and Arowana Mall! MakoMart has been released.
--- New SR stage, Salmonid Smokeyard!
--- Level cap increased to 99! When reached, you will have the option to reset to level *1.
--- New ways to take pictures with amiibo!
--- Weapons and gear can now be changed between matches without leaving the lobby!
--- Gear bought from SplatNet can now be traded in for the original!
- Hydra Splatling has been released! Sub: autobomb, special: splashdown.

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> Lobby Randomizer for lobbies
- agent-17.github.io/Splatoon-2-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEAUYysg5FY&t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=_YXRhV8yYXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nut

hey fags

doesn't look or play like anything i imagined it would, it looks nothing like a grocery store

it's really open and has a kind of chunky simplicity to it though which is nice

Which shirt, /ink/? I wish we had a chef hat..

delicious feet!

Can you be my angle or me devel?

Navy

Drawfag here to horribley render your squid kids

how would this woomy react if when she did this someone walked over and stomped down hard on her stomach and kept stomping and made the abdomen into paste and her lower body was no longer attached

Don't forget
Pearl > Marina

None of these EPIC GORE BRO posts work because they can turn into ink.

i don't care

What if your woomy begged you to buy her a hydra splatling even though you knew she wouldnt be able to lift, let alone use it?
What if, after you told her no she flopped around on the floor and screamed "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!"?

probably somewhat poorly

Left. It’s the closest to an actual chef’s coat. And dress whites a actually somewhat transparent

ugly cheesehead

what if your yebby bought the hydra but realized it was garbo and had buyer's remorse

what if you became your woomy

It would be extremely painful

How horribly we talking? Post an example

pick her up by her feet and slam her against the wall and throw her down

for yebby

but i have a spaghetti

what if happened but you were 's woomy

Have at it boss

squidbag excessively

This squid looks like a busta. Straight busta squid. I like it, though. OC material right there. Well done.

I was drawing this thing with adult squid kids because I feel like there is serious unexplored lore in splatoon. I was thinking about the cars and planes and shit must be filled with people. So who are those people, the ones looking at all the squid kids having innocent turf war fun. The I drew a spaghetti(is that what you call the boys?)

Glad you like it but I have a /ink/ woomy already just trying some new looks for her

Either spaghetti or yebby is what people call them here. I've seen ngyes used as well but nowhere near as much.

the male inklings are called " yebby"

But like why woomy and yeeby.

Ngyes is what shitters call yebbies

those are noises they make

shatter a woomy's beak

shatter user's hands

Where? When? I have so many questions!

you fucking liar they are called spaghettis

youtube.com/watch?v=cEAUYysg5FY&t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=_YXRhV8yYXk
no "yebby" sounds more like a squid language word and spaghetti is a normal word

He looks like a Matrix OC

bully pearl into submission
make her quit inkopolis news
make her go crying home to daddy
steal her training wheels
ruin her self esteem
make her live in the basement and never see the light of day again

dumb little gibmedats goblin princess

I get a Persona vibe from it

pretty sure the closest you'll get to adult squiddos are callie and marie. also theres other races and stuff that actually appear to age

>We're having this argument again about what the boysquid name is
Oh buoy, here we go again. Things started off as ngyes, similar to woomy for girlsquids, but it slowly evolved to spaghetti because that can actually be pronounced. Later on, once the second game came out or perhaps sooner than that, maybe in the later years of the first game, people changed the name to yebby because it's even easier to pronounce and shorter. All of it stemmed from how the boysquid said things. I still call them spaghettis because that's the name I grew with.

The reflection on the goggles looked like human eyes for a second.

People are so fucking stupid. They absolutely never listen to "This way" and instead charge alone into the same path over and over when they have the rainmaker. It really is infuriating

what if they made a splatfest over it

>have the same amount of kills as everyone else combined
>no visual recollection of what my team did besides feed rainmakers
>had to literally teamwipe the enemy to get my team to carry the rainmaker to the pedestal
will S+ be easier?

I like this and it's a good message for squidkids. Thanks drawanon

>will S+ be easier?

I'm really sorry user.

>censoring names

I prefer "Yebbie" because it feels more in line with Woomy

That and some examples in the sunken scrolls from the first game.

S+ has people get slightly more competent at killing, but their ability to play the objective is still absolute shit

Same.

fuck you retard

I hear it. And the boy definitely sounds like yeeby and the girls does kind of sound like woomy.

I wish my teammates would just shoot things. I mean I swear the hydra in my team was just running round in the ink since he has 3 mains of run speed he wanted to show off when I just wanted him to rain death

Anyone have the Sky-Blue Squideye I could order?

i want to edit this and move the clouds around to make it look like she's angrily farting, haha

>cold blooded
better wait for an Annie version senpai

4011-7558-7422

I'll set up a lobby and we'll do a quick rainmaker match.

>RM on new map
>Have solid lead going
>Pop shield and watch teammate grab it
>Go start clearing a path
>Notice teammate with RM just swam back almost all the way to spawn
>Everyone on team starts spamming "this way" to bring the idiot the right direction
>He comes towards us with less than 10 seconds on the RM and kills 2 of us including him
>Opponents use the opportunity to get a KO
I get that it's a new map, but how fucking stupid do you have to be? This was in A/A+ too, so it's not C-shitter shenanigans.

Yeah, hoping it comes to SplatNet soon.

Adding you now.

>Rainmaker in Port
>going into overtime and losing
>we manage to team wipe them and team clears a perfect path for me
>charge ahead
>some squidfucker somehow set up an ink wall before they died in front of me
>have to go around while my team is spamming this way
>end up dying because I took too long as a detour
I felt really bad about that but holy shit that was an unusual circumstance

I should probably go to sleep now. I’m getting worse as the night goes on. I’ll never understand how some people can crank out requests and stuff so fast.

how come no one ever draws this kind of squid always the little toddler kind

Oh. I have you. It's eli

I think most people don't even know there's a left path on Snapper Canal.

should i bother making a pure blast defense pink hoodie or just slap a triple of something else on it
pures are just so aesthetically pleasing

Lobby's up.

Is there a way I can check out Mako Mart SZ by myself right now? Like a recon for a stage and mode not currently in rotation? I wanna check out the set up

Thanks for the games face guy.

what if your woomy did something really bad and you found out and she ran from you do she wouldn't be punished and she turned into her liquid form and got in the carpet and made a stain and couldn't get out by herself

Says you're offline. Do you have your privacy settings turned up? I don't see you under the Friends lobby option (but I see others). I'll make a private battle, see if you can join me.

You couldn't blast it?

because Veeky Forums is paedo central

>implying that's not still pedo

also
>being a brit

Same! GGs

Sorry about that, I had privacy settings on. Hope you like the gear!

Will someone please answer this question? Or hop in a lobby for one match with me to quickly check it out

Thanks a ton, really appreciate it! So so happy that shirt's back!

Gonna play some Turf and/or Salmon Run shortly if you (or anyone else) wants to join btw.

I made a 2 sub defense 1 ink resistance since the only other edge case is surviving all 4 far hit tentamissiles, ink resistance to lower the residual damage just a tiny bit

ill do it, fc?

no you can't

Good luck on that SCU roll! I saw you managed to get 2/2 on your shirt and shoes.

Meant for , didn't see your most recent reply.

You can only recon stages in rotation unless you do a private battle. I could soon but have to brb for a second right now, sorry.

Thanks! It's the last thing I wanna do before bed 3857-1012-2813

thanks for the answers

Thanks! I wasn't so lucky though, everything ended 1 off from pures

what if your woomy played the video game splatoon and talked about it

I'd play with her

For them it is the CoD of their world. So long as he's old enough for it

>Managed to get to S in a couple ranked types
>With the rapid blaster pro of all things
It's weird, I absolutely abhored blasters in the first game.

Thanks a lot, buddy. The layout is pretty interesting. It's funny, The spawn shift from left to middle to right in RM, TC and SZ. And the outside walls become climbable in RM and SZ, to facilitate that diagonal movement inward. Pretty neat way to shift things up for the mode. I definitely like TC the least though. Not nearly enough terrain for vertical movement. Anyway, thanks again!