>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
Summary:
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Old thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1211148790
youtu.be/IUCwIUaHcHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually looks well done

Welcomeagain, friends of the Dawi

fuck mods

Welcome, enemies of the beard-shits

>last battle
>start on a small valley
>place archers on a ridge beside me
>enemy AI just waits
>move my army to the side of them
>enemy movies it's army to my starting position and puts it's army on that ridge

>this battle
>enemy starts on huge hill
>decides to charge me

bravo AI

Woah, what is going on here?

>my general just decides to join the enemy when i go to attack and brings half my troops with him

what the FUCK

over 100mb what a bloated piece of shit

Hello Australian

GOOKED

I, the first Temujin poster, will post the rightful ruler of all the world, the bedder of a thousand women and the conquerer of all before him until we get a proper Mongol total war.

Zenobia a thicc!

stupid traitor didn't realize i had an army like 40 feet away

He looks a lot less confident now kek.

>Mods delete SFO edition thread

Mods confirmed vanillacucks.

1200+ hours in Shogun 2 and I've never managed to have a general get a low enough loyalty that he defects. What did you do?

Anyone got any experience with Imperia et Barbari for Attila? Specifically the AoC section of it. Any good?

No idea, how does loyalty even drop? It's not as if I've been losing any battles.

GENTLEMEN, how do we make Orcs fun?

I juts replay Attila again, gosh I almost forgot that game is hard and complicate...

how do i get these dicks to make treaties with me, i need to be able to trade through pfeild(warf) since they have it and military access/alliance lets you trade through their roads right?

Make waaaghs different
Maybe make your orcs stronger and get more campaign movement points instead of a stack

Anybody know what decides the strength of your brayherds?
Just got pic related, actually usable. Is the quality of the parent army the main factor?

Total war arena is pretty fun

Christ, ME is a fucking train wreck and the Foundation changes aren't even adequate. The fuck is CA doing?

And who the fuck came up with some of these lame as shit miserly fucking campaign effects and unique skills for some of the lords?

>Emperor of the largest most powerful human nation
>+2 leadership for his army

Fuck off CA.

AND WHY WOULD A NECROMANCER NEED MELEE CENTRIC BUFFS ALA HELMAN GHORST? WHO THE FUCK IS WORKING ON THIS???

where can I build the blood keep as vamps?

>Unreliable

No true dawi would want to associate with you

The 2D art in shogun is poorly drawn

i got unreliable because i liberated a bunch of humies and my alliance with them got me intertwined with a bunch of fucked up diplomacy shit since i had to break treaties

Fits real life though, japs can't draw for shit

Warhammer unit portraits are top tier

Which game has the worst icons though?
I vote for Rome 2.

Nice army comp

Rome II by leaps and fucking bounds.

Empire Divided looks arguably worse

Looks like something a modder made

>lizardmen
>balanced

Is Darthmod for Napoopan the way to go if I find LME too autismic when it comes to unit variety?

>tfw you watch a movie and the protagonists are part of a clan that you are at war with in-game

cool mod

Preorder Empire Divided, yov fvcking plebs.

nice

Where's the ME roll chart at?!

Good faction for a first AoC run? Saxons? Asturia? Cordoba?

Why do chinese always have to overcomplicate everything?

muh artistic romanticism

Saxons
Shed the bleed of Frankish men

How do we fix the beastmen?

I'm 100% ethnic Westphalian Saxon as well. Here we gooooooo

Woah what the fuck? The Imperator Romanum mod for AoC is 18 (EIGHTEEN) gb? That's more than the base game+AoC+plus FOTE wtf

It was all going so realistically until that jackass deflected an arrow with his sword

WHEN?

SKYBOX LMAO

You can unlock him with a rite :^)

Say, why do chinamen wear such fancy clothes? Is it because they can't tell each other apart?

Did anyoone try Oriental Empires?

its a wonder that the whole world didnt become chink with the their crossbow techology.

Worth buying Warhammer 2 for the multiplayer?

post screenshots my dudes

The Mongols put an end to that

Then waitu piggu developed industry and warfare into a brutal science and steamrolled from there

Same reason why uniforms were fancy as fuck during the Napoleonic era. Peacock syndrome

why the fuck is every province suddenly saying I'm dishonourable? I've done literally nothing wrong.

Is that guy wearing a fucking Jack Sparrow wig?

Yes, I have. It's not bad.
youtu.be/IUCwIUaHcHY

silly chinks
should have developed xbow and pike formation
they had a great tactic against the horsefuckers under the han, but never utilized it again.

Did you run into debt?

Declared war on ally?

Broke alliance?

Sell land to Portuguese?

Converted to Christianity?

Mandarin duck formation under the Ming but the Manchu Qing steamrolled them anyways because the general in charge of the single most important entryway into the Ming Empire decided to defect because of my waifu.

Waifuism literally fucked the Ming over

Haven't done any of that.

Looks pretty cool.

Oh and the reason I'm losing money is because I had to exempt some provinces from taxes AFTER every province suddenly considers me dishonourable

What causes a negative to your honour

Betrayed Alliances -1(Max -3)>attacking ally

Terrible losses -1 or -2(max -3)>Daimyo withdraws from battle without engaging might need comparable sized force (crushing defeat)

Looting -1(max -2)>looting castletowns

Christian Daimyo -2>Converting to christianity

Your future christian Daimyos -1>The Daimyo that converted dies, new Daimyos gets this

Descent Into Bankruptcy -1(Max -3 temporary while bankrupt)>Allowing your treasury to hit 0 with negative income

Empty Threats -1(Max -3)>If you threaten to attack another clan through the diplomacy window and fail to attack them within a year you will get this

what causes a positive to your honour

Honourable +1(Max +2)>Learning honourable in your Daimyo's skill tree

Tea Ceremony +1 honour/+10 to diplomatic relations>learn Tea Ceremony in the Chi Arts

Vassal +1 (Max +1 permanent for current Daimyo)>Convincing another clan to become your vassal.

Great victories +1>Daimyo winning a heroic victory

Polite Wife +1>Married to Daimyo

Rumors of Treason +1>If one of your general's loyalty drops low enough you might get the event to have him commit seppuku

The Misfortune Of Others +1>An event message will come up telling about another clan that has had a terrible harvest. If you choose to assist it costs -2500 from your treasury

Chinese Courtier +1 honour/+10 to diplomacy>Daimyo retainer

Meijin +1 honour/+1 command attacking on land>Daimyo retainer

Legendary Tea Master +1>Daimyo retainer

Yokozuna +1>Daimyo retainer

Haiku Poet +1>Daimyo retainer

Master Potter +1>Daimyo retainer

The fuck, there's no reason I should suddenly be considered dishonourable then, I haven't done any of those things.

Tang ~ Song dynasty still utilized them, Ming also did with firearms, there are many records about similar tactics. BUT the overall military system during Song dynasty was just too shit that they couldn't launch a single effective offensive campaign against settpniggas like Han did.

You can hover over your daimyo honor score and it'll explicitly tell you where you fucked up.

That some shitty looking imperial officers. State troop officiers aren't supposed to look like fucking generals. Typical Sebidee effort when it comes to making a good looking unit.

Personal Honour +2

Arts, Skills, Traits & Retainers -1

One of my traits is -1 to honour if daimyo because of my shitty wife, but what does arts & skills have to do with it?

The fuck is Queek doing here?

Sad! But desu they made just a little too many changes. Used to love it, still support it for now but shit became TOO tedious. Challenge and hard work is great but the battle changes were their greatest work. Hyper-elite units and -1 PO for goldmines = not great.

Chinas issue is that it was too big I feel, that it couldn't even manage itself. Same problem rome had, except the chinks kept trying to unify the two romes.

Hire a goblin Lord early and only allow him to use gobbos. Great fun, great fights. Also for actual game changes : introduce animosity/stupidity into actual battles. Do it in a hotfix update for the "forgetting orders" bug.

CA: Ohai everybeen we fix the order thing but orcses donĀ“t always understand lol

>Unreliable
get fucked oathbreaker

My Phoenix Guard is just for show, poor little Chaos boys can't even reach them.

but there have been real instances of people deflecting arrows.

just because its hard doesn't mean its impossible

PLEASE respond

i dont think this is anatomically possible

>happily trundling away on my fifth ritual
>congratulations!
>you have won a domination victory

>Everyone keeps saying how the blood DLC for warhammer is too cartoonish and needs to be toned down with mods
>get it because it's on sale for 2 bucks
>barely any blood anywhere

I feel cheated. I wanted to paint the ground red.

It's not the ground that gets bloody, it's the characters.