T. /gsg/ - Traditional Grand Strategy General

or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 26th of November:
1476 – Vlad the Impaler defeats Basarab Laiota with the help of Stephen the Great and Stephen V Báthory and becomes the ruler of Wallachia for the third time.
1778 – In the Hawaiian Islands, Captain James Cook becomes the first European to visit Maui.
1789 – A national Thanksgiving Day is observed in the United States as proclaimed by President George Washington at the request of Congress.
1863 – United States President Abraham Lincoln proclaims November 26 as a national Thanksgiving Day, to be celebrated annually on the final Thursday of November. (Since 1941, it has been on the fourth Thursday.)

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 20/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1056224
EU4 DD 21/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1056463

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Victoria 2 : Bronies Crusaders, A alternate History
indiedb.com/games/victoria-ii/downloads/bronies-crusaders

>[V2] - 7 Years Mod
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

>[V2] - New Liangmod
mediafire.com/download/fm7kgwo9m83yqxu/New Liang.rar

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gotod9dPAlg
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Croatia_(925–1102)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao people actually play these nerd ass map games? what do u even do besides stare at a map??

the first thread was made first and after the bump limit, don't be such a fucking autist

That's really cute, lads, but I think you need to recognise.

Ohio State or Michigan
Alternatively, who would win in a state v state fight, Ohio or Michigan?

Which number is bigger, retard:

It'll be a battle between Toledo and Detroit. Depends on how quickly production can be switched to military needs, and how the other states/nations intercede
But the Buckeye fears the UPer warrior
youtube.com/watch?v=Gotod9dPAlg
You watching the game, too?

c

>waah we just learned colours
If you need to have your divisions coloured you really shouldn't be playing a war game in the first place, underage as fuck.

HAIL TO THE VICTORS VALIANT

white men

Why does Grandi keep trying to make threads despite always getting banned for evasion? How long will it be before he learns his lesson?

Remember, /gsg/ - do not mix your ruler's bloodline with that of the peoples of the East. Stay within your culture and, if able, your own dynasty. Do not mongrelize your dynasty and people into a Eurasian bastardization.

PeruANO or bolviANO?

Don't tell me what to do faggot

Stop posting SEAmonkeys and pretending they're qt Japs, Vietconganong.

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.1 - 13/10/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Are you the kind of a wanker who uses an old ball mouse from the 90s just so that they can pretend to be hardcore?

It was either that one or this one for this thread.

"no"

>Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.
I did. That's why your ban evading shitposter duplicate thread got deleted.

peruANO-boliviANO confederacion

She would have been much better, much more honourary.
Are you actually that Vietnigger?

I'm not even remotely non-white, so no.

Joke's on you, I'm the culmination of Japanese and Aryan genes

seriously, why isn't HPM in the fucking OP but a god damn brony bullshit meme mod is, I'm going to fucking sick lee on you faggots

No, but nice false equivalence. If you unironically throw a tantrum because your counters aren't multicoloured you need help. The symbols are there so you can see at a glance what they are, colours as well is both childish and superfluous.

Im going to jerk off to asian girls (but not JAV) just to spite you

>aryan genes

It's a shitposter mdo

>The symbols are there so you can see at a glance what they are, colours as well is both childish and superfluous.
you really are fucking retarded, not even him

It's there for precisely this reaction.

You're the one throwing a tantrum over a week old post.

all hail to the hero of gsg

>anyone who can interpret lines and doesn't want them made inherently obvious is retarded
I suppose you'd prefer pic related? Makes it really obvious that way.

>hurr guize I'm only pretending to be a horsefucker
that's it, I'm calling him

That wasn't even me, I just commented on it because someone else brought it up.

baseado

literally who

>Dark World Reborn and the other mods I use with it aren't updated yet
I just want to get my mod to buy exotic girls off the black market.

just have a wank tbvqh lad

>48k stack
why is this allowed

you're not even making any sense, the color coding looks ten times more neater and makes it more easy to tell what units belong to what HQ, but go on, keep trying to convince me that three billion intersecting lines is better you absolute fucking cretin

gib milkies

Why does Croatia not have a core here?

Say yes to race mixing.

how can you not know one of the biggest if not *the* biggest Veeky Forums autists? You literally had to start browsing the yesterday if you haven't come upon barneyfag at least once, he posts virtually on every board.

hello lads if i buy hoi4 on steam can i pirate the DLCs and have it work? i remember that this was possible for other paradox games. im not interested in paying for dlcs that should just be game updates.

taste the power of rus
the land of a thousand cities
and the whitest men

YES

>rus
>white

Some releasable nation cores do not last forever.

What should be the borders of a groB-brazilliums?

haha oops just saw this on the download page silly me

This. I love the fact they've streamlined those awful symbols in HoI4, thanks to diligent people like you!

can you form yugoslavia in EU4
next question what is the earliest year you can form Revolutionary French Empire

How do I have my industry not suck with these RGOs, white is cattle, orange is grain, blue is coffee, green is fruit.

Yeah, that doesn't really answer my question. Believe it or not some people don't give a shit about meme personalities on other boards.

use NATO symbols, faggot

LIQUOR LAD
I
Q
U
O
R

Make it competitive by improving your tech.

Is having a white wife but various races of mistresses allowed?

homo

hetero

Ugh, those complex lines? No, I like my game nice and simple, thank you!

Is that vernors I see? Had some for thanksgiving; bliss incarnate.

Ironically the thread without HPM in the OP is a shitposter thread.
By your logic t./gsg/ should be deleted on sight.

It's not, look at the skull dumb dumb.

epic strawman that has nothing to do with my argument, really BTFO-ed me there, it's not like war in the east isn't ten times more complex than babby shit HOI3 but more obfuscated UI= more hardcore, amirite my grognard bro!!

Hello, Alex!

Hey Austria wanna help

>By your logic t./gsg/ should be deleted on sight.
it should and the world would be a better place if it was

Hey, Grandi!

Why are asians all look like they are missing a few genes?

They keep looking at the force comparison because they're more powerful than you, and decide "nah, I'm not going to actually help him, this is a lost cause."

You are literally arguing for "streamlining" to "make the game clearer", by your own logic HoI4 is your ideal game.

>take Somalia for the cotton
>get a foothold on Yemen
>civilize
>get sphered by a GP
>expand your canned food/liquor/wine/fabric/clothes industry
>annex Sudan and release it as a puppet once the Scramble arrives
>become a GP
>get all of Arabia on your sphere of influence
>start building up fuel and electric gear industries
>free Madagascar and get it in your SoI
>build up glass factories
and now you can export telephones and radios

hi geejunk crew

And this ius why you dont bother with colonies

>>annex Sudan and release it as a puppet
>tfw no game where you control puppets, push their interests, and establish proxy conflicts

He's saying more pertinent information should be placed at the forefront, rather than buried in 3 menus.
You're right though, part of it's charm is its depth and complexity

>make game where moving a unit is a common action
>place the "move unit" command under a chain of 20 submenus
>this makes the game much deeper and complex than a game where the "move unit" command is under 1 menu
this is your logic

jesus christ, another strawman, you fucking thickheaded retard
having a functional UI doesn't mean the games "streamlined"
bad UI doesn't mean the game mechanics are complex, it just means the game's got a fucking bad UI, paracucks games aren't complex by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm all for easier UIs and shit, lord knows DH struggles with it's sheer clunkyness fucking pause break reeeee but what he's saying "make units identifiable by colour" when they already have perfectly good symbols on is pointless. If I see an oval I know it's armour, I don't think "Durr, this symbol is so complex, it's like some sort of ancient mystic pagan rune, I'll never be able to understand it!"
If he seriously needs colours to play these games then he seriously should not be playing them. He shouldn't need things to be colour coded to understand them, He's not a child.

Are there any CK2 mods that make it easier to kidnap specific people?

I want this scottish qt

And yet you accuse me of strawmanning. We're not discussing actual functional mechanics of the game here, in every HoI game it's just a case of clicking the counter and right clicking where you want them to go, we're discussing the fact you can't understand non colour based systems.

>If I see an oval I know it's armour
JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY NO ONE'S TALKING ABOUT THAT THE DIVISIONS ARE COLOR CODED DEPENDING ON WHAT HQ THEY BELONG TO I'D LITERALLY STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE

AFPG, are you here? I want to make this into a proper flag but it's beyond my abilities. Hope you can help.

ugh these symbols are so fucking complicated wadafugg to they mean!?>!?

ahh now this is MUCH better none of that fucking retarded grognards lmao more like grogTARD ahahahah amirite hoi4 ftw

>argument is about using color coding for divisions, nothing to do with symbols
>y cant u undestan symbol? u mus be dumb, u don unerstan sybol! SYBOL! SBBOL! SYBL!!!

How much do you tax your pops, anons?
Rich - 10%
Middle - 25%
Poor - 100%
Tariffs - 15%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Croatia_(925–1102)

I think he's just b8 at this point, no one can be this fucking retarded

What about cute Ethiopians? Can I mix with them?

yes

Oh, I thought you meant use colours instead of symbols. I didn't realise you meant colour them according to what command structure they are a part of.
In which case I fully agree with you, they should be coloured according to their hierarchical standing.

100% on all of them

this

Rich - 100%
Middle - 0%
Poor - 100%
Tariffs - 100%

What is the most white and based tax policy?