>Thread before that because last op was a massive faggot:

>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

/ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality"
ft. 64 Anons
[YouTube] /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality" (embed)

>Remember kids, eat your greens, stay in school, and say no to drugs!
>Otherwise you may end up hanging, and not in the good way! Ehehe~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmgjEZK0Xmk
youtube.com/watch?v=50mfm9YzFDo
poal.me/7q9081
youtube.com/watch?v=CsojgH70J9g
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

first for tf2 engineer

Natsuki!

Until we get them

Just Mommy!

Oh no! All the dokis have been turned into farm animals!

mommy!!! user hungry!!! user want milky!!!

Natsukifriends show your love!

I love her too

Sarcastic crime boss ojou sama Monika!

We love her too.

if you guys get your keychains we'll need a version with an EU flag for international shipping

Mindflayer Monika sobbing with regret!
She wiped your mind to make you hers but she wants you back!
There's something haunting and upsetting about your lifeless being following her around awaiting orders!
It's not like the other victims!
She tries to recreate you as best she can!
She tries acting cold to see if your persistence in being obedient is just as charming!
She tries to act cutesy and submissive to see if she can trick herself into feeling how she felt before!
Nothing works!
Your taste no longer lingers within her and she can't bear to look at you!
She misses your uniqueness!
You knew you were playing with fire but you were so nice to her!
She thought the culmination of her love was supposed to be taking you for herself and making your mind hers!
Isn't that how love works?
You're gone forever!
Now it's just Monika!
Again!

Good morning, everyone, and welcome to the poetry bunker! Thanks to the last user who took care of the last two threads by taking over for the president and beat me to the punch, ahaha...
Anyway, let's write pems and change lives, shall we?

The word of the thread is "Limit"! Is it there to be surpassed, or is it there for your safety? Or is it only in your head?
Alternatives are "Egregious", "Bridge" and "Sun"!

For anyone curious, these are a list of words to inspire Anons who are interested in taking the plunge in trying out writing or poetry. Pick a word, use it as a topic, or a symbol or anything really, and post it to compare and contrast with how others interpreted it!

Anons of all skill levels, from the green to the rusty to the semi professional are encouraged to give it a shot! Usually there is an user who will be more than happy to critique and digest your work, although he can be a bit late, so if you want people to respond to your work, don't be afraid to ask!

Have a peaceful day and have a good night, wherever you are!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=bmgjEZK0Xmk

Mine

Daily reminder that Hug box posters, pedos, fan fiction posters and trolls are NOT welcome in /ddlc/!

That's a very adorable Sayori right there

I want to FUCK that sheep

We definitely do!
>This wouldn't have happened if you had just shoved beeswax in your ears like I did user!

Daily reminder that /ddlc/ was founded as a hugbox, and it's the reason we get so much oc.

Taking Natsuki to see UMI DAH!

You deserve a medal, Engie.

[Show poem to Yuri]

Sayori but she had an accident destroying 80% of her body but she's found by a group of scientists who rebuild her using the latest technology for the purpose of hunting down evil

>that youtube embed

Sayori is a cuddly sheep
Natsuki is a hungry goat
Yuri is a horny horse
Monika is a dirty swine!

>Previous thread in greentext so you can't click it
OP must be new

I love her too.

Sayori making the sacrifice of her limbs to become a MEC unit!
Giving your units alien genetics is cheaper and more effective than MEC units or mobile coffee tables!

Here is your (you).
(you)se it wisely.
Ahaha.

Fondling Fatsuki's globular mass!

Jokes on you I've made dozens of threads.

>butlly
Butt bullying? Has to be Sayori then

(You) user-kun

Butlly? As in, bully their butt?

What monster girl is Fatsuki?

>Day of the festival
>It's your turn to read a poem in front of everyone
>You take the podium
>Everyone's eyes are on you
>Monika and Sayori are beaming at you from the audience
>Yuri, obviously nervous that her turn is coming up soon, still manages to flash you a little smile as well
>Natsuki is giving you a "don't screw this up" look
>Don't worry, everyone, I've got this covered!
>"Ahem...MOMMY YURI GF WIT BIGGGIE MILKIE-"

"He calls me mommy too."

Sure you have.

act 2 yuri would love it

A roomba.

I want to nut inside natsuki!

>He actually deleted it.
>tfw you will never be as stupid as bully user.

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

>Audience in complete silence
>Yuri begins clapping

fucking bullycided

Whalegirl

This is why I bully Sayori.

>"Well, that ended better than I expected."
>"user, We've had to disband."
>"Ah ah ah, the REAL literature club was the friends we made along the way. Where are you guys going? Guys?"

I'm not sure I understand all of Sayori's motivations.

For getting you into the literature club, it was to get you to make some new friends so she could phase herself out of your life and thus remove what anchored her to it, right? So that she could eventually end it without having to feel guilty about what that will do to you?

And for her suicide it was because despite knowing that being with you wouldn't fix anything, she still hoped it would and then lost the rest will to live when she found it she was right all along?

Jokes on you that is my fetish

Does that make regular Natsuki a mermaid?

pls no bully

youtube.com/watch?v=50mfm9YzFDo
?

are there women who are into being called "mommy" by their partners?
asking for a friend

Are you implying Monika is a communist?

No she got you in because she wanted you to make friends and was worried you were growing to introverted. She killed herself because her depression went from being something like a 4-6 to a 10 scale due to Monika messing with the code.
Ya fuckin Rube

Either that or very hungry caterpillar girl

>[YouTube] /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality" (embed)
Someone not retarded please fix this next thread.

I was under the impression that she just wanted an excuse to spend more time with you, but after you started getting closer to the other girls, she got depressed. You confessing/not confessing was just the last straw.

>girls calling you daddy is OK
>wanting to call girls mommy isn't

I don't like either of the above but please explain this double standard

He explained it better than I was going too

So crocodile or shark for Buffsuki I assume?

Women generally like men that are assertive and dominant.

SUBMIT

Mommy Yuri lewdfic when?

Oh. Well, I assumed that Monika only directly messed with the severity of their mental problems after Sayori's death and all she did before was simply to encourage Sayori to kill herself.
If she wasn't completely fucked up from the beginning then I guess what I said makes no sense, yeah.

First part is on the money, more or less, though she's also worried that you're growing too introverted and are socially stunted.
Second was likely more a result of Monika messing with her than anything else. Also Dan being a hack lol

"When women do it, it's okay" - society in general about pretty much anything

/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Census!!
poal.me/7q9081
poal.me/7q9081
poal.me/7q9081

Well if we want to stick with the aquatic theme, shark. What about gothsuki though?

well said fren

youtube.com/watch?v=CsojgH70J9g
Best girls usally are

She says she amplified everyone's emotional baggage in an attempt to drive you away from them.

>le fedora meme
How progressive of you.

>last thread
I love her with all my heart

Good afternoon, everyone~!
How is everyone doing?
I hope you're all having a fantastic day or night so far!
Monika!

W-who? Me?
No, she was messing with Sayori's code also shit just hit the fan in Act 2 much worse because a character was missing so the game was fucking glitching like crazy. Imagine it like this. You like playing video game, you play for like 2 hours a day not to bad. Then God goes into your mind and amps it up to ten now you've lost your job because you don't leave the house and barely manage to go to the bathroom to take breaks its so bad. She had depression but it may have been minor enough that it was never so bad that she'd consider suicide.

But do you love her with all your head?

Seizing the means of production with Monika!

I'm doing pretty well! Getting a lot of productive stuff done today. Hope you're doing good as well

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

>Having a bad day at work and coming home to your favorite doki in just an apron baking you a cream pie!
FTFY

I woke up, went back to sleep, woke up, went back to sleep, woke up, ate breakfast, then went back to sleep and now it's 3 PM.

I love her with my whole body and soul!

>"user, you saved the thumbnail you dummy!"

She better added her special ingredient

The following is my take on the situation and should be not confused with absolute truth

At the beginning it was for the MC to be happy and to continue to be her motivation to keep going.
Then she felt jealous and thought that it might have caused you to distance yourself from her, making her panic and become more depressed.
Then she had (or someone gave her) the idea that she was a dead weitght to the protagonist, impeding him to be happy with someone else.
Then when the MC knew about her condition he felt bad because of her. Which is the last thing she wanted.
Then there was that line in her poem of "Get out of my head before I do what I know it's best for you."
Then she got ditched after what happened the last day when the MC either confessed to her or friendzoned her.

Octopus girl?
The tentacles are kinda lovecraftian, that's close to gothic. It's probably seen as the evil version of a mermaid because of The Little Mermaid too.

Mommy yuri feeding you in the mouth!

sayorifriends are not very smart

much like sayori!

Always nice to see you Monikanon

Being an underachiever with Sayori!