/dg/ - Destiny General

>>REMINDERLIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

Time to AFK in IB until I get my ultimate and then AFK again for some tokens!!!!

I would love to know how you manage that. The auto timer kicks me after like 2 minutes.

How do I get good at Trials?

First for XIM users getting mouse keyboard + controller aim assist.

>Run around with a sword all game
>YOUR MARKSMANSHIP WOULD PUT CAYDE-6 TO SHAME

Be an autistic shithead that min maxes stats and exclusively uses the Mida+Uriels and a controller.

1. Post on LFG: 1.5 KD + emblem w/multiple flawless runs or kick
2. Make sure to include “will be checking stats” so they don’t check your own
3. Flawless carry

Should pulse grenades be nerfed or the damage increased on other grenades?

>he doesn’t AFK im every activity by alt-tabbing back to the game every 90 seconds

Only way to play desu

>Bungie caving faster than a 500lb bitch on Atkins.

W E W
E
W

Damage increased. All other grenades are useless, pulse grenades are just right.

>when you want to use other weapons but you're up against a 4stack all being meta as fuck and your team's retarded
>tfw busting out your own meta weaps to compensate
>not satisfying at all

This is cancer, man

How long does it usually take to get a clan invite for one of the dg ones? Sent a message about 9 hours ago and the only invite I have is from some fucking spanish clan

>alt tabbing

Where's your second monitor, shitter?

>use void grenade
>holmes to enemy i shot
>he dies
>no effort needed
buff all other grenados pls

>How long does it usually take to get a clan invite for one of the dg ones? Sent a message about 9 hours ago and the only invite I have is from some fucking spanish clan
I'd tell you to join Cute Girls [MALE]
>Where's your second monitor, shitter?
But I think you'd be too much of a faggot to fit in.

Oh wow now if only they had listened during the first game we would've actually had a good sequel but no. They have to be stubborn until the community breaks them. Fucking autistic what the hell is wrong with game developers

Titans this is your new subclass in 10 days

CAN I EASILY GET A BETTER DEVILS NOW?

Bit rude desu

If anything at all happens, the retarded screenshake pulse grenades give needs to be nerfed. Even allied grenades do it and it's fucking annoying.

Is it the Last Hope or Last Dance that's good?

Where are you afk corners dg?

>he doesn't use lightnings

I remember frequently wondering what the fuck was wrong with bungie, it feels like they're physically incapable of apologizing or admitting fault since day fucking 1 of Destiny 1, when I launched and got the Emblem for doing the moon mission in the beta, but didn't get the emblem for participating in the Beta, contacted them, and they told me "Bungie doesn't recover items that were accidentally or intentionally deleted." but the fuckers never even gave it to me in the first place.
They said they never withdraw bans, then when the PC ban fiasco happened it was like "oh we undid 4 bans." Like really motherfuckers? FOUR fucking bans?
Then this EXP shit and they're just "oh it was a bug" and now even fucking game 'journalists' are saying the response wasn't enough and that it was probably a lie because the response actually explains nothing.

I think they're slowly hitting that realization that, while gamers can handle being shat on 99% of the time if enough of them believe being shat on is justified in some way, but after this EA/Lootbox craze started its becoming apparent that if they don't buy your bullshit, you're in for a rought fucking time.

>game fucking announces when people get power ammo
>two people run right into a dude that got shotgun ammo
Bravo

I just want the Armamentarium so I can use two magnetic grenades. Who's idea was it to give that ability to Striker Titans alone? In only one talent tree, no less.

The Last Hope is a close range mulcher, and by "close range", I really mean "close range".

Who knows? We've known that with faction vendors and crucible you'd be able to buy gear directly using... stuff? (One developer said legendary marks, the other one said tokens, so maybe you need both?) But they specifically named factions and Saladin, and the Osiris stream didn't show brother vance selling something so there's no telling if just the planetary vendors won't sell gear straight up, or all non-events won't sell them. Basically its like this:

FWC = Will be able to buy gear using tokens and?/or? legendary marks.
DO = Will be able to buy gear using tokens and?/or? legendary marks.
NM = Will be able to buy gear using tokens and?/or? legendary marks.
Iron Banner = Will be able to buy gear using tokens and?/or? legendary marks.
Mercury = Will NOT be able to buy gear using tokens and?/or? legendary marks.
Nessus = Unknown.
Titan = Unknown.
Io = Unknown.
EDZ = Unknown.
Vanguard = Unknown.
Meditation = Unknown.
Crucible = Unknown.
Gunsmith = Unknown.
Trial = Unknown.
Raid = Unknown.

I miss the Arma. It's the reason im not playing the titan all that much. Synthoceps are fine and all, but geez are some of these class armors ugly for titans.

>Last thing I need to minmax my Hunter is a Survivalist chest
>Only place to get them are from random legendary drops and Asher Rick

>go do some iron banner
>i dont feel like playing proper ill just use mida/mida
>others are too
>close range mida omnitool headshots take like 6-7 to kill one of them
>they do the same with their own mida omnitool and i die in 3

The fuck is this horseshit

The fuck only ever gives me shitty weapons

next faction rally

I gave up farming Io for my hunter and currently leveling a titan instead.

Sweet business is overrated btw.

What about it?

Yeah, SB is garbage. It's a fun gimmick for like ten minutes before you realize it takes too long to speed up, doesn't do much damage, and it has an ammo capacity that makes it worthless.

when

If you have the war rig it's insane

Nobody knows

What are some good rifles that aren't bullpups? Pulse, scout or auto I don't even care at this point.

>Reddit confirmed the EXP scaling system being "turned off" is a lie and all EXP being earned is now 50% less than shown across the board.
Holy fuck.
WILL
BUNGIE
EVER
RECOVER
Seriously though, this is orders of magnitude worse than literally anything Bungie pulled with D1, what the fuck is happening?

>after i finally picked up a sword i get two wins in a row
>spotted enemy team
>ran behind them
>took out 2/3 that were there thanks to INCREASED DAMAGE AFTER A KILL
fuckers go fuck yourself stupid fuckig game

war rig and if you really want to use wings of sacred dawn for the Veeky Forums with dawnblade you'll get a lot of cd resets

Nameless midnight, Origin story

Scathelocke

autos are the only not-bullpup rifles

Doesn't change the fact it doesn't do much damage and all it's good for is depleting your ammo.

ghost primus

wut?

Except it does.

Bungie didn't turn off the EXP scaling system like they claimed in their update yesterday, they just set everything to a permanent 50% EXP reduction, but the game is showing a 100%, so you're getting half the EXP the game is saying you're getting.

all other grenades buffed but double pulse removed.

What's a good kda in pvp?

So just finished the campaign and hit level 20. What does endgame look like? Do you just hammer out anything that pops up on your milestones until you can raid or is there something else to it

Deadstiny 2: one step forward two steps back

endgame is weekly milestones raid and then either farming public events for exotics or pvp depending on what your tastes are

>What does endgame look like?
Getting half the EXP the game says you're getting.
Getting locked out of chest/material pickups for 10 minutes after you get 3.
Spending hours grinding for tokens for an item you want only to get an item you don't want six times in a row.

Welcome to the endgame.

How do I get the Jiangshi AR4?
What vendor?

>endgame

The endgame is bright engrams for cosmetic items from the microstransaction store. Don’t let idiots tell you otherwise you can do any activity to get to max power level.

Related to this, why do they limit every weapon type to the same animation/model? Why are there no pulse rifles with the auto rifle model/animation set, etc.? It would even work as a balancing tool since they have different reload speeds.

>Don’t let idiots tell you otherwise you can do any activity to get to max power level.
This is wrong. Outside of Milestones literally only a single weekly run of Raid, Flawless Trials, and Nightfall can get you to the MAX. No activity will get you there. Strikes, Crucible, Public Events, Gunsmith ranking, Zavala ranking, Ikora ranking, or planetary vendor ranking won't do shit for your progression past 365.

>spent 3 fucking hours like a shitter getting 10 precision kills with my warlock
>do it in one game with my titan
Maybe I just suck with better devils.

m8 warlock is trash in pvp

XD

>10 recovery
>trash

exotics my dude

bruh

It's an explosive weapon. It's a crapshoot whether or not a head shot counts as a precision kill for challenges.

>legendary marks.
¿?¿?

>Playing crucible
>Get the jump on some
>He's at 1 health
>Turns around and supers me

Supers should be removed from crucible, they're just an 'I win' button

>10 recovery
what do you think the rift is for exactly? there's a reason I play exclusively titan on pvp
every retard warlock goes devour and 10 recovery and I'll tell you what happens
>no mobility
>literally too slow to run behind cover and utilize the recovery
>no resilience so I can pop em in 4 shots with bd or basically any weapon
on top of that since they have to eat nades they have no zoning or dps outside of hoping they get headshots with MIDA which I can just tank anyway and then shoulder charge them because I actually have health and speed.
oh and let's not forget the best part
>use nova bomb
>get 1 kill if you're fighting potatoes
like, I know the people in this general are shitters but I didn't realize it was this bad. Warlocks are a fantastic pve class because they are versatile
they are a nice support class to have in pvp, but they are not necessary and most of the time they're their for cuck rifts for the team and to feed the enemy because once again
>slow as molasses
when I do my flawless runs I don't let warlocks on my team, it always goes nice and easy. I'm sorry bungie gave you warlocks the shaft in everything except style but there's no reason to pretend you're a good class
It's just not true, you can't have it all
be happy with your usefulness in the raid

I knew they did something fucky. I've been struggling to ding up ever since I lost my XP bonus for the week.

I just downloaded the game on PC. Is it fun?

no, return it and escape while you can

>>no mobility
>>literally too slow to run behind cover and utilize the recovery
mobility literally doesn't increase run speed, only strafing

>bungie fucks up
>Datto defends them
EVERY. TIME
how can one man be so cucked

>using voidwalker in pvp
No wonder you're ignorant

What about them? Exotic engrams are higher light than Legendary ones but even they have restrictions, they can't get you to 305.

now see you say that and yet hunters are the fastest class, hmm, also their base run speed is slower than other classes so this makes no difference anyway.
>can't strafe
so you lose gunfights because you get hit, good job

Can someone shop Shaxx into this

My bad
Was meant for

Hunter's aren't the fastest class. Voidlocks are.

Implying I don't run Juggs with Skullfort already.
>melee kill an enemy
>reloads my weapon and heals me
>hipspray another enemy
>20ft lunge them when they're weak
>reloads my gun and heals me
>repeat

Reddit really loves their spicy ramen emotes when they spend so much time on this compared to other issues.

Shit I remember a guy got his thread downvoted for saying it's two months into game and survivalist boots for hunters haven't been fixed.

No one tell him

>smack a Striker with my Captain America shield while he's in mid slam animation
>not even a quarter of his shield is chipped
Fuck Strikers. As if their super wasn't good enough as just a slam.

I still have the well-rested bonus on two of my characters and its actually taking longer to level up now than it did before. Its like they got pissy we figured out they were cheating us out of EXP so they just turned everything down to minimum.

Best Energy SMG?
Looking to replace Mob Justice as my close range option

>giving this much of a shit about pvp

>so you lose gunfights because you get hit, good job
I always flank because I sprint the entire time

Oh, you're shitposting, okay.

>thinking that impresses anyone when half of this thread is 305 across the board

FAILSAFE GIVE ME MY FUCKING DRANG YOU CUNT

Here you are ;))

what did he mean by this?

godlen gun should be the only roaming super.

>He felt impressed by seeing 305s.

No one tell him.

Okay never mind turns out I dismantled it lel