ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

POST 'EM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5aO77yB2M
youtube.com/watch?v=HVB2GDW9N10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>First goal before the first two minutes
>Last goal in the last two minutes

C I P H E R

>not naming it DEMON LORD SAVES OUR REPUTATION Edition

C I P H E R
C I P H E R
C I P H E R

Cipher confirmed best ace.

We averted it today, but you know the rule:
>Once is an accident. Twice is a coincidence. Three times is an enemy action.
I'm starting to think whoever takes care of our team just isn't up to the level of other generals' team manager or something.

Oh well. We didn't lose, at least.

6th for best IRL emblem.

Man that was close.

I'm doing my best, buddy, I really want to help /aceg/ git gud. The test games I ran for both matches we've had so far show /aceg/ winning more often than losing.

Well, as long as your tests turn out good. I'm not knowledgeable about PES, so I can't really tell if there are exploits or metas that are commonly used in /vgl/.

He is the true ace.

>rageclose tab after being cucked at '90+ again
>see thread hype

Fucking hell lads, I can't take this shit.

>post planefus

>THIS MUCH HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

So about that doodle your planefu collage thing. Is there any interest?

Are we allowed to be total nerds and design our own liveries?

Yeah, sure. I propose that we draw the plane flying from left to right, not coloured. I think your choice of digital/pen and paper should be free, but I believe that most people will go the traditional PnP way.
In the end, we should join all of the planes together on a common background.

Eh, to be fair it was the same with the previous guy

I already finished mine.

What, like a lateral view? kinda limiting, don't you think?

You can but the idea was to do it all in just lineart/Black and White

Yeah that sounds about right. PnP should be allowed for sure if only because almost noone will have a tablet.

The angle/pose is still up for debate. I was gon a go with that 3/4s above view since it shows off the plane nicely but that still seems like it would be difficult to work a collage around

Although thinking about it now I think if we just make a rule like "it has to fly from left to right, banking allowed" people could draw what they want while it still provided us with pictures that have a similar direction to put on the final collage

Again the other alternative is that we do a free for all where we just compile the pics at the end without too much direction.

Goddamnit user

No, not a perfect lateral view, but as a general rule of thumb, because a collage would look kinda weird, if there are 5 planes going right, 3 going left and two pointing directly at you. If we determine where the planes should roughly be heading, they look better when put together.
For an example of what I mean with a general direction, see pic related of

That picture also brings up something
We do need to specify yaw too.

For the idea I had I would drop it entirely and go for relatively flat on views with bank angles for variety. I dont mean draw it flat or like a 3 view but relatively speaking just have it fly on a straight course from left to right on the paper. Because then we could put as many on the collage as we wanted without having to worry too much about perspective between the planes

True, although I wouldn‘t put too many rules on this, because it can put people off from even participating. If we say just draw your planefu, flying from left to right, not coloured, it doesn‘t restrict you as much and doesn‘t raise as many expectations you have to fill, ergo less stress for the participants.
In the end, the person making the collage will have to work with the angles given by the participants and try to arrange them in a way that looks like they are flying together.

Yeah, that is also true. And I figure I would probably end up doing the arrangement.
That said I don't know how we should start this, because I'd like to have some opinions before we just give it a go.

I'll be off in a bit though

Yes, but it's a bit late here. I'm also a bit sick, so here's my evening.
I'll draw it next morning.

How was everyone's Thanksgiving?
I spent the day at my moms.
Didn't go to my dads this year because the guy who molested me when i was 4 got out of prison and was going to be there
Sweet potatoes > regular potatoes
Ham > Turkey

Holy fuck that post got dark.

He got us fired up and believing in miracles!

Well, I gave it a shot.

Well that's pretty good but we haven't settled on a direction and all for the puctures yet. I figure that will happen tomorrow

I know; mindful of that I figure this could be flipped or rotated just about any which way with reasonable plausibility. But I'll wait 'till tomorrow, I guess.

Actually yeah this could also go for a left right thing without hassle I think.

>Downloading Max
IT BEGINS, PILOT user.
Cute! Tablet, right?

I got an actual picture of an F-117 mid-transtion into the stealthdimension, straight out of the Belkan archives. Should I share?

blog post incoming
I was really young at the time so It didn't didn't really register in my head at the time the worst it did for me is it gave me a bit of a fucked up view on sex for most of my life. not going to my father's was more because the rest of my family didn't want me going, in spite of the fact that I registered and moved on from what happened to me a long time ago.

Sure, if Veeky Forums will even detect the image correctly.

Sorry to hear that, buddy.

Male or female?

If I don't post again within the week, the Grey Men bagged me. Keep passing the tapes like we did with the Osean conspiracy.

Christ, this looks like something out of the Abyss in Dark Souls.

>F-117 -Kaathe-

>hello yes, is me dornievich posting within a week, no grey men did not bag me. all is well

Alright that is top notch, really cool

Looking forward

Pretty good! I love it, even if I hear weird scratching noises in the walls.

Is it even legal for us to see this? Are we in danger?

male

Posting second best squadron theme. hip hop actually works pretty well for dogfighting.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5aO77yB2M

Shit buddy, we were fucked as soon as he posted it. The evil L.O. spirits of the stealthdimension are already pursuing everyone who's seen the image.

>(Was au g)a noglle fau chs gauto
>(Ma num ra) manac balduo gran tussu
>(Was au ga chs sor qejy)u zz vit
Because I don't want the autism fit to go completely to waste.

>dronievich
Oh fuck, they got him already

OH FUG

Would /aceg/ an interceptor?

No, the Grauey Menner didn'tch get Dornievitch. We don't have him locked in our nondescript Lieferwagen.

>the demons of the Stealthdimension are falseflagging as the Belkan Waffen-SS on a Malaysian sewing website

Well ain't that some shit.

Yeah, tablet and SAI.

We need a Belka-themed Wolfenstein mod dealing with Belka's super science and esoteric ventures.

Well, dabbling in the occult would certainly explain why they're so much more advanced than their real-world counterparts, Perhaps they were sacrificing to the Stealthdimension demons the entire time.
>becoming an officer in the Belkan Air Force requires you to perform a seance and seek the favor of the demons

This is now a /strangex/ thread.

>grey men
Instead of making an elaborate masquerade, they just flat out stated it. And we never even suspected it.

>>

They knew that's where they would be going, they had already been there so many times.

More leaks about the stealthdimension:
>youtube.com/watch?v=HVB2GDW9N10
Startup chant of the Stealthdimensional sublimation device.

>thread dying after all this
Did everybody get sucked into the stealthdimension or something?

Nyet, everything is of fine. Post butiful plane very sexi. Show bob

Fuck off Pajeet she's my waifu

With her girth I don't think its possible for the stealthdim

I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT COULD LEAD TO BELKA'S ANNEXATION

>10

>spent the last two hours teaching my 6 year old cousin how to play Ace Combat 2
>he fucking loves it, doesn't want to stop playing when my aunt comes to take him home
>mfw

That's a great feeling right there. Next generation of buddies.

>try to introduce friends to ace combat
>get shut down
I mean i respect the decision but man I really want someone to discuss these games with outside of here.

This has been my experience too. Ugh. It's a wonderful series in ways that are difficult to describe and even more difficult to sell.

Doing god's work

I really hate to gloat, but >mfw my brother and dad are huge fans of the series and will talk your ear off about it given the chance

Fucking adopt me into your family...
On a similar note who's
/aceg/'s waifu daddy?
I'll start

>the football jock goofball gets the IRL buddies
you lucky fuck

Far be it for me to curse your good fortune. We should all be so lucky.

>convince my buddy to get AC7
>he admits that the only reason he wants it is to help/watch me spank randoms
It's an abstract kind of feel

That does remind me, what do we even know about AC7's multiplayer? All the promotional material has been for the story stuff.

>AC:I without the fuel system

I'm probably the only one who gives a damn but I'm hoping the X-29A makes an appearance in AC7. I'm not even sure why I like it so much.

It's a SU-47 missing few chromosomes here and there

So an Su-47 with the normal amount of chromosomes then?

savage

You god damn cheeky fuck.

actually its just an underweight su-47 despite beinng american

X-29 predates the Su-47 by more than 10 years.

Yeah; it's more 'janky pioneer' than anything else, that's why I love it.

The X-29 is also a single engined test bed based off of an F-20 while the Su-47 is a twin engined prototype fighter.
Why is anyone comparing the two?

Because they both have forward swept wings.

My nigga don't try to out-bantz , that shit was 10/10,

That's stupid, might as well compare an F-106 and a Rafale because they both have delta wings.

>Why compare two planes with a thing very few planes have, when there are planes which have similar things which are extremely common?

why compare a plane that was never intended to be in any kind of combat situation to one that was

The Su-47 was cobbled out of Su-27 parts. It was never intended to see combat, and was never fitted with radar or weapons. Its sole, primary purpose was as an advanced technology testbed for flight control systems, FSW, and composite materials. That's enough similarities to the X-29 project to warrant comparison.

USA USA USA US-wait

I expected that to end with pic related.

I make no statement on comparison one way or the other, I just think it's nifty.

This shit is more dead than manson
How's infinity? Seems like p2p bullshit

dont even get started on that horrid fuel system

Is the online fun at least?
Is it even alive?

more alive than assault horizon will ever be that is

Well, at least it's free, so i'll check it out at least

Tom usuall gives a pretty good summary.

I haven't played it in ages but here's what I remember.
The fuel system is kind of garbage and you can only play a few matches at a time. You might also look at a pretty big gap between players if you start now since I don't think there was any sort of tiering.
It might also die soon since there wasn't any updates in ages IIRC.