Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eq0ShB3omZc&index=7&list=PLohfOQ-tOvQFbp6QrkfwUEDMX22dOYyZH&t=123s
twitter.com/TekkenemperorFB/status/933646297399259136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

play DBFZ

ggs dank. stop waking up with dp all the time. you're too predictable.

my top 5 games of all time are:

1. League of Legends
2. Final Fantasy XIV
3. Overwatch
4. DOA5 LR
5. Ultra Street Fighter IV

What does this say about me as a person?

Play Weiss

Damn, Chi Chi looks like THAT?

so beautiful...

>62 days

String based
More than that retarded strings where you have to input your move 10 seconds in advance for it to register
Stiff movement
Retarded zoning system where fireballs don't cancel each other and many fireballs knock down so zoning battles look super retarded and slow

ok

Why isn't there a tickle fighting game where you tickle your opponent to win?

Get hyped

I'm finding matches in fantasy Strike faster than I ever did in Tekken or MvCI

Thank you based Sirlin

Also I'm undefeated with Lum. You can actually easily get a TOD with fireworks if the opponent gets hit by them.

seriously stop asking mom no one would like games like that

day 1 buy

>trade off becomes null and it end up being "high reward"
No because while good players can become proficient at them with a lot of work they still take skill and are easy to drop. At best it goes away for games played for years past when anyone normal would consider them dead.

Abigail doesn't, people have no trouble doing max damage very consistently with him after a few months. there is no real skill to do it over the average combo. You will not drop them any more than a regular combo by any character, while E.Ryu you will still drop the hard shit shit more than most.

Cummy is for _________

>all 6 fantasy strike players are in Italy

woah...

you have good taste for MOBAs, MMOs, FPSs and fighting games

is not for sexual

Rashido

Regularly go back to that one

>I'm undefeated

hol up brick

so will Fantasy Strike be at evo japan or are the nips secretly mental midgets?

Is Tekken 7 dead on Ps4? I've been searching for three hours and get one game.

Now that I think about it, there really should be a Street Fighter general. And NRS games general.

Then /fgg/ can become the "Let's shit on each other's favorite games general" or something.

Play me in injustice 2 I'll pay you 1 usd

More of that one in action please

*destroys ur building*

Where you from, what's your rank, how good is your connection?

>No because while good players can become proficient at them with a lot of work they still take skill and are easy to drop.

Not really. They stop being easy to drop with sustained practice (and only really get dropped in sudden moments of conversion). If you still drop the combo at a notable rate then it's not a BnB to quote MikeZ. Top level players who do master those combos pull off those combos at BnB rates.

Alex!

There have been multiple nrs games generals the crowd never sticks around long enough because because nrs fans just play story mode and fuck off afterwards

there was one on /co/ for injustice 2 but a mod moved it over to Veeky Forums then it died because nobody from /co/ wanted to move over and the hater is not going to stop me from posting about nrs games

There really shouldn't be. Pacing isn't necessarily the most important thing in a healthy general but /fgg/ is only posted on at a moderate speed. The generals for other games are slow as fuck, especially /ggg/. Breaking it up even more will just make more inactive generals. Fighting games were all relegated to one general in the first place for a reason, separate gens were a mistake.

Eww Juri looks gross

is a dumb sexy gorilla.

Hows my gameplay?

youtube.com/watch?v=Eq0ShB3omZc&index=7&list=PLohfOQ-tOvQFbp6QrkfwUEDMX22dOYyZH&t=123s

Memes aside, Juri is too flat for this one. Doesn't look right.

trash

looks fine to me

>quote MikeZ
lol

>They stop being easy to drop
No they don't, they are not suddenly easy to preform. It takes a lot of skill which often time is somewhat specific, Abigail doesn't have that at all. The very very best become less likely to drop them but bnb rates is a huge exaggeration.

>If you still drop the combo at a notable rate then it's not a BnB
It doesn't have to be, some combos are very hard so even good players go for an easier version. Some players like Sako get jerked off cause only they try some bullshit, if you have one guy only doing it pretty consistently that is the system of hard to execute big reward working.

Actually wasn't the general on vg moved to co?

elaborate

>Abigail doesn't have that at all.

But Abigail does have that though. Why are you denying it.

>Some players like Sako get jerked off cause only they try some bullshit, if you have one guy only doing it pretty consistently that is the system of hard to execute big reward working.

Sako is going for some TAS level stuff but other combos in VS are just as well performing and hard that still deliver good results.payoff.

anyone here still play sfv?

helo

>anyone here still play

no. this is a shitposting general.

Shitpost about ((((vampire)succubus)male)female)

sorry let me rephrase

anyone here still play sfv besides broski?

>those fucking monster feet
Jurifags are pathetic

meeeee

I do, but lately I've been playing sf4

Even in Sako's case BB Hood is only mid tier at best in VS so even with her massive execution requirements she isn't even the top tier and the Sako infinite can't really be pulled off mid match (although parts of the infinite can be used to extend combos so it's still useful as something to splash into your offense just like the RSF infinte).

i dont think there was one on here

I main Saionji!!

falseflagging

Why'd you stop streaming it?

That means she can bend really far over without falling over and her feet are strong when rubbing against sensitive parts

wtf i love sonken now

It's weird how for a lot of characters the feet just shrink when they wear shoes.

she stinks

>tekkcucks and goobers actually think their games compare to capcom masterpieces

Get good scrubs

bruh look at this dude

>mvci still dead

hmm what could capcom have done here?

Yes

RedB never gave us his report of how Brick was irl beside the pic

What's your psn or steam, i want to play tekken

is now a good time to get into rwby?

yes

What would Street Fighter be like with this kind of lighting?

Fantasy Strike

donk doesn't play anything lol

>ywn suck their toes

why do jivers hate good games?

That's a contradiction.

>inb4 its a tekkuck

They probably stink and have that salty taste anyway

It's never a good time to get into rwby.

The free weekends finished and I didn't own it until today. Also I can't stream anymore because my connection here in the city is not good enough to stream while I play.

Are crush counters a good mechanic?

Eliza costs money to play? What the fuck is this garbage?

What happened to Bengus? Even the stuff that he spends more time on these days looks worse than his old art.

And?

How they are implemented? No. If attempting to get one was higher risk? Maybe

you can rent her for cheaper

If Ruby is Little Red Riding Hood and Weiss is Snow White, does that mean all the characters are a reference to folklore heroes? Is there a Tam Lin or Scathach?

pay up goy

yang references yang from the avatar last bender

kid buu piccolo +1

who completes the stretch armstrong annoying zoner dream team?

Some of his new stuff looks alright, pic related.

>起きてる時の咳も酷いけど、寝る為に横になった時に起きてる時の数倍症状が酷くなるのがきつすぎる…。

>The cough at the time of awake is also terrible, but it is too tight that the symptoms become severe a few times as it happens when I lie down to lie down.

Woshige is dying, guys.

LET'S PARTY!

Who here still playing Menat?

>it's ok to hate christians
>if you hate muslims you deserve the death penalty

That's okay, but still not that great compared to his previous artstyle.

Have you even been a massive fucking baby?

twitter.com/TekkenemperorFB/status/933646297399259136

Yang is Goldilocks.