/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Maidens_Rhapsody/

>Patch 4.15
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fc2b7b7429f139b0bbab2f19620f3c1efcf30368

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

last thread:

machinists rule healers drool

girls

Lalafell wives wu@?

Pet the nearest lalafell and post a screenshot as proof!

Make me.

Guys join my FC please

Post catgirls I need to bust a nut

is three enough

Mch is very fun but I wish bard got animation changes like they do, spices things up.

Please.

I'll pet it alright with my axe

Give me Fat cat pictures or give me death!

Highlanders

Omega cringe

I'd love that, but my character on balmeme is just a lvl 70 alt.

spi

There's been a Seekers-only RP group advertised for the last month on Balmung. It honestly sounds like a drama-sausage-fest waiting to violently explode if people actually take them up on it.

Post you and your bestest friend!

Are there any weapons besides the Rowena's Token ones that take after Amano's artwork?

catboy + skirt = ??

ahn~ please post meowboys relaxing after a long day!

Stop impersonating me you fucks I haven't been here in over a year

Will this do?

>JP makes furniture that's based on animals in game like chocobos, moogles and shit
>NA makes weeb shit in a weeb expansion where the game already added weeb shit.
Sigggggggh

How long do you have to wait for the dumb FATE for the seasonal event

>Think of someone as your best friend
>They respond this a post like this with someone else

thanks for the (you) here's yours

I really hope the chocobed makes it in.

No problem, sp1c

If your best friend is a minion you don't have to worry about that.

I wholeheartedly refuse.

glub

Gathering bots, when will I be able to PVP kill these bots.

o-okay...

i love seto

I want a f@c@ beanbag irl

Like five minutes.

>See a cute Elezen on a ship
>Too nervous to talk to them
Fuck the Elementals, and FUCK knife ears.

>Make nodes PvP areas
>bots get btfo
>bodyguards become a thing
>gatherers have to pay bodyguards
>money trickles all around
>everyone but bots wins
Make it happen yoshi

What would be the point of killing other people though?

>>>everyone but bots wins
except they would just make guardian bots and blow your faggot ass out of the water

ive seen this awful idea come up probably a hundred times by now

Why stop there? We should be able to PvP in the Gold Saucer. We should be able to line up alongside Chocobo Race tracks honking and shooting wildly like desert raiders.

There will never be open PvP in FFXIV. It's turned out to be a bad idea every single time it's been tried in games that weren't explicitly designed from the ground up with it in mind.

Been there, it's exactly as bad as it sounds. Their discord is worse.

Are albums against the rules?

Just talk to them, the worst thing they can do is berate you, then blacklist.

Just tell yourself "fuck it" and Go for it bud. You can do it.

Remember to put fat cat on your hotbar

>bots can gather from below the ground
>anyone but bots winning

retard

Is it a bunch of dudes all trying to be the biggus dickus and one or two "girls" reign supreme for their attention.

Was the cute Elezen brown?

I can just imagine that one guy who thought he'd be able to RP a nunh and wound up with like, thirty grown men clamoring for his attention, backstabbing each other, and being general petty assholes to everyone that doesn't immediately benefit them.

Yes.

If only it was so grand. It's more of a lesbian/futa fuckpit where everybody backstabs eachother and theres a couple of people flip flopping between a couple of nunhs and two tias sucking eachother off in the corner that wont shut the fuck up about it either.

The only thing that needs to be done to fix botters is to add in an easy report system that actually gets them banned. That's it. That's literally all they have to do.

Due to the way gathering works in this game you're going to spend a solid 10 seconds at each node. That's plenty of time to right click someone and select "Report for botting."

Bam. Problem solved. Their location is automatically tracked and if it coincides with a node location they're automatically temporarily banned once enough reports are sent.

Then you have a GM investigate (it's extremely easy to tell if someone is botting by their location data because bots always follow the same paths and run in very neat lines) and a permanent ban can be issued. If it turns out they weren't botting they temp ban is lifted and everyone who reported receives a one month temp ban instead with no compensation and a three month suspension of the report feature. The second abuse results in a perma ban.

Nope.

You're disgusting and a vile piece of shit human being. Nobody gives a fuck about you. Go back to shitting in Ada's asshole or something.

Well you have to admit, being able to suck someone off and still talk is a hell of a parlour trick.
But in all seriousness damn, that shit sounds hilarious but also awful.

Do you and Gya ever watch each others lewd sessions??

Rip. They were pretty good too in my personal opinion

>automatic bans based on number of reports
Literally the worst idea ever, imagine chemo and all his alts camping a spot waiting for whatever ebin of the month he hates just to tag them.

Fucking lol

finna pump a potato rump lads

I'm gonna kiss you right on the brow, where you least expect it. And then I'll do it again.

There's also the issue of people mass-farming things like cobalt or shards. That shit can take hours if you're doing it manually, depending on how much you're trying to gather at once and if you're watching Netflix.

Did you not read the post? Did you just skim over the line about punishing anyone who abuses the system?

Are you unfamiliar with bots or something? It's very, very easy to tell when someone is botting and when someone is gathering manually. If you have access to information that a GM does it's even easier.

Whatever happened to Edge?

>try to trade a botter
>bot automatically Goes into busy mode
>gets out of busy mode in less then a min to avoid any attention.
It's very very easy to tell, but it takes and arm and a leg to get them banned.

Someone let it inside.

what server are you gonna pump them on

>temp ban based on how many reports are submitted

Yes of course there won't be any abuses of that system, how silly of me.

Why though? They're so bland.

whenever i see posts like this I immediately picture paks is the one saying it sheeeeeit

Do you lack reading comprehension or something? Is this trolling? If so congrats you got a reply.

>healers can barely dps on pvp
they can only solo all the mechs and it need 4-6 people to kill them

Thanks for the offer, but I don't fuck cats.

Those propositions were made under the assumption that SE ever took botting seriously.

It would be an uphill battle at first and reports would likely take weeks to get sorted out due to the sheer number of botters but once people realize there's a real risk of getting banned it would slow down dramatically.

Don't know who that is, I'm not familiar with discord clique names besides the ones that get spammed here.

>Bam. Problem solved. Their location is automatically tracked and if it coincides with a node location they're automatically temporarily banned once enough reports are sent.

I go afk at nodes sometimes if I've got to go to the bathroom or do something else for a few minutes.

>tfw degenerate potato without a just-as-degenerate potato eb...

How about this, we have a handful of GM per server that work with others in catching cheaters. This includes bots and Dungeon hacking, The submit a GM ticket in which it will take 2-5Min for them to Teleport to your location. Then they may observe that activity with you. If all goes well banned. If not, Then a spanking.

there is no discord clique names spammed here idiot

I'm a dragon on a stone.
:3