clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

All the MWO Models:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=395&l=e4201b03c1dd5c18555b98ee4ed69dd6a30a959c
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=394&l=7e67b2ec722f348b65af0d35854ba5c28982f98b
youtube.com/watch?v=4T_Us6AS1Yw
playhawken.com/promotions/khangsmechs
youtube.com/watch?v=S9fqRE4Qemk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please stop making these threads.
Thank you in advance.

Yo, shindiggy dawg, where my quad mechies at?

ur a fag
Robots are cool

Am I better off buying zone of the enders hd collection or emulating the games on pcsx2? (on a 280x)

also whats the fastest paced armoured core game?

30 dollar MC pack worth it?

Get the hundred dollar pack.

I know, whales, etc, but with that you can get pretty much any hero mech that's still on sale for between 55 and 45 percent off the USD price.

I did the math, even before the bonus MC, K9, for example, is only $4.50 if bought this way.

In addition, unless you're buying ALL the hero mechs, you'll have MC left over for other shit to do, and so you'll probably never have to spend money again until like, they introduce HAGs or some shit and you need to get one of the second wave Clan mechs.

Oh wow, yeah it is a lot better bang for your buck. Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and do it.

>be Canadian company
>charge USD to fuck over Canadian consumers
hmm

Excellent suggestions btw.

Death's Knell or Pirate's Bane? Wanting to get into light piloting and they're both cheap as shit.

Also Butterbee or tempest for LRMemes?

Pirate's Bane > Death's Knell. They're both 20t, but one of them has ECM and that's all the difference in the world.
Neither, the Tempest is a laser boat Archer and the Butterbee is an SRM brawler with lasers. If you want LRM memes, the regular variants of both chassis are far superior to the heroes. If you want a Catapult, get an A1. If you want an Archer, get a 5W or a 2R.

Mkay, thanks. I only suggested LRMs because I've never used em and figured they both looked like decent boats. Still might grab one or the other, just can't decide which. I know I like the Jester, so I'll probably grab Butterbee.

convince me that the pirate's bane is better and more fun than the single snug pepper locust 1V

you can't

>Snub PPC One Volt
What the fuck? Why would you replace the LPL?

1) LPL spreads damages (although minimally) while snug ppc does pinpoint damage
2) they both do the same damage so why does that matter
3) Snug pepper is one ton less than an LPL

Standard Tempest loadout looks something like this; mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=395&l=e4201b03c1dd5c18555b98ee4ed69dd6a30a959c

The ARC-2R would run 3ALRM15 for 45 racks, while the 5W can run 9LRM5 for literally nonstop rain (I'm sure this build can be improved but to give you an idea)
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=394&l=7e67b2ec722f348b65af0d35854ba5c28982f98b
You can also run the 5W with full SRM4s instead of LRM5s if that's your preferred flavor of living meme.
As for the A1, I'm not entirely sure how people build it. I assume the hot meme nowadays is MRM60.

What the fuck did they dequirk it? It used to have insane pulse quirks that made the LPL literally instant.
Fucking PGI ruining everything.

>put snub PPC on Locust 1V
>it literally isn't even modeled, it just looks like a regular laser
sasuga PGI

It hasn't been retrofitted. It's from a time where only lasers could fit in the CT.

For FP. Probably shit, right? Rest of the deck is a Marauder, Catapult, Rougneck, and this Bushwacker.

Don't use that loadout for Scouting.

>disregarding the Energy Range quirks
I mean you can since it's a Bushwacker but for what reason?

Rotaries aren't scouting friendly. switch to some MPLs and go with LMGs. You don't want the downtime associated with RACs on cooldown.

Currently the plan is to replace my Crab in my Invasion drop deck. Like I said.

Holy fuck I despise Rubellite Oasis. Not only is it a hot map (instantly garbage) it's a fucking mess of geometry that none of my teams can ever comprehend.

It's absurd that you can win a FP game and no one gets the 250 match score needed.

>mining collective
>enemy team goes on top of the middle platform
>I am literally the only person aware of this
>everyone else tries brawling the half of the enemy team that is on their ground level while they get shit on from above
I hate this.

Airstrike or Artillery for calling in a broken arrow?

Just play Scouting and be a damage padding asshole.

airstrike ofc

How should I go about doing this? Some sort of splat Bushwacker?

>1200 damage and 2 kills in an Awesome Lurmboat
r u proud of me yet dudebutthole?

>only two kills

I'd say just emulate first - if you reaallly like dem zoes then maybe buy hd (You could just make the emulated copies HD now right? Why the fuck am i saying buying it)

Fastest AC game currently I reckon is AC4A

how do u get kills in LRMbot? Everyone secure in between salvo...

>end up in a brawl in LRMboat
>okay I'll bring backup weapons
>next maps is Polar Highlands where I'd rather have the tonnage in ammo
cant win

Thoughts on Partisan? Can I slap an AC/20 and some PPC's on it and meme around?

>Dire Wolf AFKs most of the match, doesn't move from spawn
>"Sorry had to take an emergency shit break"
>disconnects
What did he mean by this?

LRMs are generally the worst killshot machine, although they generate KMDDs just fine.

Your best bet is getting a clean LOS and finishing off the target with lasers after you've bludgeoned it to death.

Keep your secondaries light and as efficient as possible. LRM/ML combos are classic for a reason.

>Can I slap an AC/20 and some PPCs
Yes
>and meme around
no what's wrong with you
treat your Black Knights with respect

What's with these pubbies? They lock the first thing they see, and then shoot shit they don't have locked without switching their target lock.

>overheated shutdown Atlas with Laser AMS still firing
>he finally overrides, at 99% heat and the laser AMS says "Inactive"
>his heat doesn't go down, at all
Holy shit, it really is self cook gear. Fix this shit PGI.

>get behind a light mech with no rear CT armor and an orange CT
>empty my MLs into him point blank, perfect clean shot so no damage spreading
>do it again
>his CT somehow doesn't even turn red
>he turns around
>end up shooting his front CT like 5 more times with my ML complement, doesn't even change his armor from yellow
what the fuck

Wrong thing targeted?

no I had his SRM4 toting ass lit up on my paperdoll
I'm willing to accept spreading damage all over him while dogfighting but when I got behind him and emptied those salvos he had zero fucking right surviving.

Someone give me a scouting build for the High Roller so I can get this stupid event done.

SRMs MLs and MGs with the biggest LE you can fit

I like how this general can't even keep a consistent OP pasta.

One big MRM, ERMLs and LMGs for a good mid range punch that works up close.

our OPs are minimally viable.

Went with MRM 20, 2 LMGs, and 3 ER Meds

Our OPs are all about the little details.

What's inconsistent about it?

bampu

where can i go to see/listen to all of Piggy's dumb catch phrases? like a podcast montage or something

Should I REALLY feed the pig???

No, you should feed Chris Roberts giant grab deal emporium that's going on right now.

The ancient dreadnoughts on mumble can give you a basic rundown. Other than that, the just as ancient kong kast episodes, probably.

I'm buying the Pakhet
It's only 7 (15) dollars

You could buy deus ex mankind divided instead. It's also only 7 dollars.

>deus ex mankind
Already got it cheaper and it was shit.

>mankind divided
lol its garbage.

I already own it. It was okay, better than Invisiwar, but not as good as HR/Eidos' original

People say that until they actually play it, then they do what Specter did, and play for days straight.

I say this as someone who played through it, it's worse than human revolution.

Can confirm this.

>mankind divided
>playing shit games for days straight

I thought thats what mwo is for, why would you indulge even more shit?

buff atlas

What did the junkie mean by this?

Why do you think we're still here?

Surely heavy gear will release and be better than MWO. I mean star citizen, not heavy gear. I mean, fuck, I mean MAV, not star citizen. Hawken 2.

>Hawken 2
If only...
I'm so sad that we lost Hawken to the Hawken virus. We were so close to returning to the golden times... a place to return to in our dreams...
youtube.com/watch?v=4T_Us6AS1Yw

vasshole buy me that fucking sleipnir for cyber monday

playhawken.com/promotions/khangsmechs

>this fucking trailer.
>mfw I go look up the longer one for the retarded youtube exclusive web series.
>a well oiled axe and a steady hand will change the time.

Every time.

At least the OST holds up six years later
youtube.com/watch?v=S9fqRE4Qemk
too bad they never used the majority of these songs in the game

Hawken was dead on arrival t. Alpha player

Only because Meteor blew fucking millions of dollars on drugs and other bullshit, trying to sell their game like it was the next League of Legends. If they had stashed those millions like squirrels and taken the Battlerite approach they might have gotten somewhere more tenable.

I assume you think every map should be heat negative or neutral so you don't have to think about heat gen, then? I actually enjoy it so far, have had a lot of exciting moments running into enemy lances flanking from places I didn't expect, and it feels like every build has a place on it.

Compared to Terra Therma, Caustic Valley and Polar Highlands, PGI did pretty well.

Don't talk shit about Caustic, it's a good map.

I'm less mad about the heat and more about the fact my teams always get lost, split up and die to the infinitely more organized enemy team.
It's not a good map when I have my 10+ matches but only 3/5 victories.

I dislike that it usually devolves into circling the bowl or a shoving match on the eastern side. It's nowhere near their worst, it's just not one of my favorites.

I feel like that's more of a MM issue, rather than a map issue. An organised team BTFOs an unorganised one 9 times out of 10. I think I only lost 2 out of the first 10 matches because I queued with a group of 3 for most of them, despite not being much better than average player.

Hey, man, the card game was good.

Hahahaha what the everloving FUCK
so... this is where the budget went...

>want to feed 7$ to the pig for some mc and free bagpipes
>can't cause piggy's broken website doesn't let me
ebin

So how is the Ebon Jaguar doing these days, anyway? Is it still fairly meta?

They made literally everything possible, except a functional and fun game.

I own no heroes, what's the essential buys before the sale ends? I like ppcs and gauss and being a general faggot.

Locust Huntsman Mad2C some others

Still has the same problems it had before:
>hueg CT
>wide as fuck with spread out weapons
And clam laser meta shifted towards the lighter, but more critslot intensive heavy large instead of large pulse, so building the ebin for meta laservomit is a bit more awkward than it used to be.

But its alright overall, and it did recently get an additional high energy mount because of a new RT omnipod.
You can still do straight laservomit, mass mpls or dual uac10 + heavy lasers for some burst.

>Vass grab dealed a Hawken coin

>binge buying hero mechs only because muh sale
>when there is not a single hero mech in the game that is actually better than regular variants

lmao?

>there is not a single hero mech in the game that is actually better than regular variants
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

all my hero mechs are better than your pleb mechs

>clam laser meta shifted towards the lighter, but more critslot intensive heavy large instead of large pulse

Where the fuck did you get that shit from retard?
There was not a single heavy laser used in Semi-finals. LPL+ERMLas is still the way too go, because of both cooldown and burn time convergence. Plus HLL's range is SHIT compared to LPL's.

I got credit card fraud alerts when trying to buy MC last year.

It's amazing how much money they blew on everything but the game.

yeah, the fact that every single mech with a hero variant has a regular variant that's simply better

name one scrub