/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Big Cock

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGufy1PAeTU
youtube.com/watch?v=Urfjyj4FnUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

?

Hey guys, faggot here reposting. I have a 24 inch Asus VG248QE I want to get a new monitor before playing BotW because it feels too small compared to some monitors I have seen other people using.

How big of a monitor should I get? I know this game is like 900p and my head will only be feet from the monitor, so how big can I go before it begins to look bad?

Herself, lusting after a little boy (You).

32", I guess. Maybe 40 if you sit back far enough.

>Linkle will never ride your cock.

Even Link cannot beat the "Big Gahyoh"

no bulli
pls

VR glasses.

TOO LEWD

Not too lewd enough.

But where's that Cia tho

Who here's excited for the optiontunity to purchase The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: DLC Pack 2: The Champions' Ballad both online through Nintendo's eShop experience, or at your local gaming parlor?

John pls

I've gotten the 4 champion amiibos and despite wanting them, now that I have them, they feel kinda useless?

They are decor with some slight functionality.

Get a display for 'em.

Whoa, they put my sister in the game?

Is she cute? Give me her number

has anyone tried duplicating weapons since the new update? does it still work?

Her number is 1 because she's #1

She should probably start wearing clothing. Not that she has to, but it could reduce potential jail time.

hey

Listen

eyyy, it's my boy user! how's it hangin man

Look

not yet nigga!

watch out

Watch out!

What the fuck is going on here?
Also, other than Odyssey, what games should I get for the Switch? I'm already planning on getting Xenoblade 2 when that releases

Get Splatoon, it's really fun.

>What the fuck is going on here?
HEY, LISTEN! LOOK! WATCH OUT!

>You will never get to play OoT from Navi's perspective.

Post more

Why would you want to?

She's naked and constantly masturbating?

>She

>Implying you wouldn't

Man, this is such a great picture.

Her nice lower back, but how about her buns instead?

I am going to marry Riju!

you still haven't explained how she'll ever lay eyes on you considering she's ensconced in her city guarded by guards with a sixth sense for voe who're now wise to crossdressing disguises. If she ever leaves the city she'll likely have an entourage keeping undesirables out of sight and a safe distance away

The only people in with a chance are heroes, generals or other upstanding noteworthy citizens from other races

Just beat the game.

I actually felt like Ganon was a pushover compared to other games in the series. Between the Divine Beasts spanking him, the Master Sword, maxed out Ancient Armor, a triple attack boost and a shit ton of Ancient Arrow it was a fairly easy boss fight.

I enjoyed the bonus ending

What are the chances the DLC takes place post-game in a recovering Hyrule?

Do you people seriously believe the Legend of Zelda theme is superior to Maurice Ravel's Bolero?

youtube.com/watch?v=cGufy1PAeTU

youtube.com/watch?v=Urfjyj4FnUc

No, but it is better that Zelda ultimately had its very own iconic theme.

There's a good chance but people are debating how they'll handle Blood Moons and if you have to have beaten the game in order to play it whether that takes away from the great player agency in the rest of the game

That's a fair opinion.

>no Guardian Scouts in the overworld
>no Guardian Scouts in Hyrule Castle
>no Guardian Scouts in the labyrinths

>been sitting on 2 key fragments for a while
>finally get 1 more
>open a chest
>get a fucking stupid emote that ill never use

How the fuck do I get past floor 10 in the trials (Master mode)
These fuckers are ridiculous.

>Trial of the Sword on Master Mode
Why do you hate yourself so?

wat

Use fire

I need a gerudo wife.

That's two too many for my taste

You and we all.

Absolute loyalty
Does the cooking
Looks after the kids
Brings home the bacon
Always looks good

Why does she look guilty

>Looks after the kids
Parenting a bunch of Gerudo kids seems difficult especially for a Hylian

Just wait until they hit puberty, shoot up to 7 feet and realise they can push you around...

Kilton will have something to do with it

that's why you've got to make them respect and/or fear you when they're small

The Gerudo seem to believe in putting a strong work ethic in their kids when they're young. Kalani acts as the caller for the Arrow Speciality Shop and Dalia is showing great enterprise and resourcefulness growing fruit for herself rather than buying and reselling

at this point Link is probably better with hair than any girl

If thry're going to have Blood Moons Yiga researchers using leftover Malice seems more likely that the low resource and low funding Kilton

what the fuck is the point of all these platforms

is there anything to be found here or am I wasting my time?

A few chests with nothing of much worth in them plus a sidequest. Allegedly that area is where Naboris was excavated and it's probably just a quarry now since stone would be in short supply in the actual Wasteland

Why the fuck do these Yiga faggots appear so often?
I had to fight three of them in less than two minutes and it's getting very annoying.

>I had to fight three of them
Why do you care about them? Just run past them and ignore them. By the time they spawn every two minutes they barely do half a heart of damage anyways

I need the source mah boi

it's basically blight town without bad framerate

I completed BotW back in April and I haven't touched the game since, so that means I haven't even updated it with the new language options, trial of the sword or hard mode. I think it's about time I pick it up again in hopes the DLC drops before the year ends, what I want to know is how annoying is hard mode?

I want a challenge but at the same time I don't want it to be a pain in the ass every single step I take through a new game, should I just play it on regular difficulty for now and try hard mode another time or go straight for it?

They like you user. They find you cute.

>how annoying is hard mode?
Depends what you like. Some people have complained about the early game and even called it quits before getting to basically anything off the plateau because they think the whole thing is going to be like that, but honestly the brutal "you have to run from everything" shit on the plateau (and being forced to fight with bombs for the early part and first several rooms of the master trials) was really fun for me and I feel like it mellowed out and felt a lot more like just regular botw but with a higher "level cap" after getting off the plateau for 5 minutes and getting one of the knight weapons that are literally everywhere immediately where there used to be traveler weapons.

Basically the major changes are that enemies have more health, but you also get better weapons, so they effectively have the same or even less health; that enemies hit a lot harder, which gives parries and flurry rushes more meaning I guess and makes upgrading armour more important (though with maxed out armour you're still fucking invincible and take half a heart of damage from almost everything) but >getting hit in botw in the first place; loot is of a higher level, and often spawns in chests on floating octorok platforms that you can also play around with the physics of which is nice; and enemies have an extra tier, gold, past silver, which is just silver with even better drops and higher stats. The significant changes are mostly to the trial of the sword, funnily enough, one room of which in particular is a serious bitch in master mode.

>what I want to know is how annoying is hard mode?
At te beggining is very annoying because everythhing one-shots you and your weapons do piss damage to enemies that regenerate life the moment you stop hitting them. Mid and late game it gets better though, and the flying platforms are neat.

Are they deciding how to share them?

Oh fuck I was saving it for last so I forgot the one truly significant difference: In master mode if you don't hit enemies for a few seconds they start regenning health, faster and to a higher % of their max health the higher their tier (silvers can regen almost to max and I think golds can regen to max), which means there is HEAVY incentive to either oneshot enemies with sneak attacks or remain aggressive while focusing on one enemy at a time. This feature is what makes that one room of the master trials such a bitch, because there's two silver lizalfos very close to each other on a small platform surrounded by water so it is difficult both to single them out and to continue damaging them until they're dead.

>if you don't hit enemies for a few seconds they start regenning health
And that also applies to bosses, so buy fucktons of arrows to keep hitting them all the time

>there will NEVER be another Majora's Mask remake
why live

surely they don't regen when they're floating around invincible between attacks...?

>surely they don't regen when they're floating around invincible between attacks...?
I don't remember it. But i remember the fireblight regenerating like 60% of his life in the second phase while he was charging his attack because i was searching for cover.

Sneak attack exploit using a triple attack buff potion and the 27 damage club from the skull off a previous floor, or the campfire strategy.

>Rito Village song quest
>always thought I had to shoot a fire arrow from the heart to the platform
>turns out I could just light a fire on it and wait

Funny that you mention it, I just completed that a moment ago.
Took me a while too, was shooting arrows and dancing around with a fire sword, nothing happened.

hoping the goddesses appear in a game again eventually

They can't appear because they're supposed to be stronger than Hylia so only the Tri-Force the last remnant of their power remains. The Dragons are probably something like shadows of their gaze passing over their creation.

Hylia is supposed to be the big deal goddess so having her surpassed just won't do. I'd some human incarnations of the goddesses or descendants of same would also be superior in power to Zelda

They've fucked off forever, sorry m9

they can't even show up in New Hyrule in the child timeline to see how their people are doing after they flooded everything? surely they can still disguise themselves and watch over their creation

the dragons are them watching. They just fly around and then go back to report what they saw

I suppose that will have to do