Lolalytics.com
Lolskill.net
mood.gg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcEWTGxs8Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Check Hash stream
>He's on a smurf
I've been watching him off-and-on for close to five years now, this is LITERALLY the first time I have ever seen him on another account. What the fuck is going on?

>tfw no qt petite gf

xth for my wife Syndra

how do i kill scuttler as azir

>ywn see Xayah's reaction to seeing her first ever Human Cock
Just end it all.

how do I stop being useless when I queue with my friends. I am not getting any better at this game it seems

What is Rakan's cock supposed to look like

I just restarted the client and nothing changed. I'm going to submit a support ticket I guess.

auto him once to make him run -> place soldier on his path -> place soldier in front of him whereever he turns -> q in front of him

Kayle model update when?

since he's a bird

thin, pink and pathetic

or gigantic and whiplike

is Lethal Tempo the best main rune to use with Xayah?

Aether wing exists.

He's only like 40% bird

Today I learned: People make no attempt to juke WW ult when they don't realize I have semi-global range due to Predator.

Ult him in to a wall

I thought he was a goat like satan.

40% chance for an unpleasant dick

Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven!
Best guy!
Kayn is fun!

Doesn't change the fact that his penis would be dramatically smaller than a full-blooded Human.

Poor Xayah probably doesn't even know what an orgasm is.

Post a champion that you really like, whether it be design wise, lore wise, aesthetics, viability, anything!
I really like Ivern and everything about him, especially since I main support so if I have to jungle, I can at least play him and still be a support.

I've played around with predator and that with w is pretty good yeah but I found I really lacked the punch to secure kills and switched back to electrocute

>*cancers your game*

Best girl.
Best hips.
Best wife.

When i first saw this game i thought "Warcraft 3 with ninjas" and bought shen as my first champ.
He's always been really cool.

I'm a big fan of werewolf movies.

Before anyone asks, Bad Moon > American Werewolf in London > Dog Soldiers for top 3.

You're maxing W right? Q max is a noob trap.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

So it's human, but reduced in size by 40%. Four inches max.

>There are champions for people who don't want to put too much brain on the game

First of all there will ALWAYS be simple champions (Lux,Annie,Morgana and Nasus come to mind) the problem is when simple champions become a hindrance to others or start presenting balance problems for other cast members. for instance Garen/Master Yi have such binary combat patterns and choices that its actually to a fault which makes them useless in high elo and way too stompy in low elo. Another great example would be champions like Soraka,Janna and Sona who have a disproportionate amount of power for how simple and low skill floor their kit is. Champions like Tryndamere and Kayle need updates for the greater good and overall game health. the easiest choice should not also be the strongest choice (cough DOTA 2 LINA cough)

Second of all you can just play a complex champion in a braindead way?

Next time you play Gangplank dont bother using his barrels. If Fiora minigames are too hard for you then just get Infinity Edge and play her like a extra sticky right clicker. If you cant land skillshots on Ezreal just go crit and dont bother using Q at all. I mean seriously theres more than one way to play a champion. Figure it out for yourself.

W>e>q I was corrected on the maxing Q first trap a while ago. I used to build tank now I go Warrior>Titty hydra>Trinity>tank

Average human is 5.2 inches, so we're looking at 2 inches in all likelihood.

Is this game actually as bad as the dotards say or do they just want to keep people from leaving their shitty game?

That's TOO BAD, because she's still swimming WITH me!

>Average human is 5.2 inches
uhhhhhh

What do you guys think about Ahri mains Also just played a game as ori where i hit 2 4 man ult's in 1 game. The 2nd one being game winning feels fucking good man
>watching hashinshin

Fucking China dragging down the average.

FUN FACT: Reason people in the Congo have such huge dicks is the census takers never actually measured the penises there, they just asked men how big they are. Blacks are only slightly above average due to their larger body size.

I know a disturbing amount about penises despite not being a gay.

>2 inches in all likelihood.
I bet Xayah just shoves some big toys into her pussy to satisfy herself after Rakan was finished poking her entrance.

it's worse, of course.
this game, like dota or hots, is much better if you are playing with friends and bullshitting around.

if an average vastayan male is much smaller than an average human male then it would be logical to assume that the average female vastayan is much tighter as well.

Why is this allowed?

post dotard memes

I think you might be gay, user

If you're going by the male being 2 inches, the female would be so tight a human dick would be really painful

>Not finding a Human stud to give her the Long Donging she needs
I wonder how many vastayan "males" develop cuckold fetishes as a coping mechanism. Must be hard to watch all your females being taken by the males of a superior race.

that was pretty good

>tfw no adc gf

>nobody body blocked for the cait

it's the team's fault for being retarded
Sona was retarded for being way out of position

Why is kog allowed? You realize a lot of the champs in this game are broken to shit right?

>a fed syndra would just Q>E>W you
>a fed Veigar would just >E>W>Q you
>a fed Annie would just faceroll and delete you

stop being a cry baby

>when you reach 1k AP on veigar
>playing veigar

youtube.com/watch?v=qcEWTGxs8Vo

OFFICIAL LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DOMME TIERING SYSTEM.

Relentless Sexual Aggression Tier: Evelynn, Ahri, Vi, Nidalee, Leona, Illaoi, Magma, Fire, Kayle, Shyvana

Teasing and Control Freak Tier: LeBlanc, Syndra, Orianna, Lissandra, Camille, Xayah, Morgana, Storm, Dark, Nami, Elise

Definitely Dominant But Not Quite As Sexual Tier: Sejuani, Zyra,Soraka

High Tier: Cassiopeia, Karma, Katarina, Vayne, Diana, Fiora, Miss Fortune

Mid Tier: Jinx, Caitlyn, Riven, Quinn, Sivir, Air

Low Tier: Lux (some Elementalist forms are much higher), Ashe, Water, Nature, Akali

Submissive: Sona,Janna

THIS LIST IS 100% CANON.

R34 OF DOMINANT CHAMPIONS IN SUBMISSIVE POSITIONS IS NOT CANON

>not being an adc main with a support gf
yikes enjoy being left for a chad adc

that didn't stop poppy from taking demacian dick

Can we please ban this fucker

>Must be hard to watch all your females being taken by the males of a superior race.
As long as they're happy that they now fully now what pleasure actually is, it's okay with them. Especially if they're allowed to watch.

No rules are being broken

You do get your waifu a nice wardrobe so she can wear whatever she wants, right user?

I honestly don'y think Ahri would be into cuckolding, she wouldn't want anyone to be left out

"Zoe hurls a star in the target direction ... increased by 0% - 150% (based on distance traveled)."
"Sleeping targets take double damage from the next attack or ability to hit them, up to a cap of Sleepy Trouble Bubble's damage, but are awoken early upon taking damage."
also
>Cait 3 levels under Zoe

Why is this allowed?

how much have you fucks spent on league?
I've spent $175 on skins and $150 on my banned accounts but that was for champs only. Honestly i've been playing since 2012 so that's not too bad

>hurr durr since everyone uses the same shit it must be the best option.

item path please

>3 games in a row
>Gnar with electricute
Who started this meme

Alright anonymous, it's been quite some time this time. But I need some info from you again. Please, if you would, share your:

Main
Rank
Season you started
Waifu/Husbando
Server
Profession/study
Favorite Food
Fetish

meh thats less buying shitty 60$ triple a games and day one dlc every month for a year

Huh, the site still shows runes and masteries separately.

>spending money on a free to play game

lethality items with +24 lethality runepage

Kha'Zix is disgusting right now. He and Rengar should just be deleted.

what do i do with this shit? whats the most beneficial thing to buy?

>spending money on champions
BASED gentile

Darus
Gold I
Irelia
NA
Male
Engineering
Calamari
vaginal muscle control

$12USD playing since 2012

Yeah, those dastardly 24/0 full build at 26 minutes crit Khas are always terrorizing every game I see.

Mundo
Ended last season G5
3 (Zac release)
Xayah
NA
Boy (male)
Management, taking Criminal Justice courses
Spaghetti (I can make a sauce that would make Peter deny Jesus three more times)
Impregnation

Yellow boxes.

About $55 USD on various skins, beeen playing since 2014

Vayne
Gold
Season 1
None
EUW
Male
Art History / English
None
None

im actually glad to see people enjoy champions in non meta ways.

Although makes me wonder how Dusk+Yommu's into BC>Steraks>deadmans poppy would work

Main: Kayn
Season you started: 1
Waifu: Sona
Server: NA
Sex: Male
Profession/study: Chemical Engineering
Favorite Food: Pasta
Fetish: female legwear

i'm a good goy
Yea that was before i cared about skins. Now i'm pretty fucked.

>Ahri needs cum to survive
>Virgins in love have the most potent life essence
>By having a cuck bf she is denying herself of the most potent semen she can handle
>The one person on principle she cannot fuck is her holy grail
>The cuck ultimately is the one causing her the most suffering, discomfort and subjugation via denial
>Ahri literally cucks herself

really made me think

Sona
Plat
Sona
NA
Male
social work administration
bibimbap
d/s and shibari, whatever my partner likes

oh fuck I didn't know mundo was on this list

I need to play the fuck out of him since last time they reworked my main (yorick) I didn't like him at all. If they can keep the cleaver spam and press R to run fast and heal for a fuckload I think I'll be happy, keeping the auto reset headbutt would be nice too but not totally necessary if they can replace it with something better

>think I found my main
>win a bunch of games
>suddenly go on a loss streak
>lose interest in the champ and tell myself it must not have been the one

Xayah
Bronze 3
Singed
LAN
Male
Wageslave
Milk cake
Veeky Forums girls

PLEASE NO

JUST GIVE HIM AN ACTUAL FUCKING PASSIVE

>Ahri needs cum to survive
So does void cum count, right? It might not be potent but it makes up for it in sheer volumes.

Gnar
Gold IV, actually going to try to get past the "just getting the skin" line next season.
Season 3? But didn't start ranked until Season 5.
I actually don't have one.
NA
Female
Unemployed for now
Spats.

>enemy xerath steals barron safely half way across the map with his ult
>"Ty for leash"

>Main
Taric

>Rank
Gold 2

>Season you started
>Waifu/Husbando
Not from this game but Kid Cobra from ARMS

>Server
NA

>Age

>Sex
Female(male)

>Profession/study
Botany

>Favorite Food
I don't know but I really like chicken

>Fetish
Musky male crotches and knight helmets and armor

>cucking on this level of meta

it's too late

the best we can hope for is for leblanc to delay his rework, I guess after the irelia/swain updates we'll know where he is on their priority

Twitch
G5
Mid-season 6
Jinx
NA
Male
Computer Science
Anything Italian
Petite Girls

Can I have some 'gurosmut involving a qt league of legends girl killing me, so you can get an RP item of your choice' now?