/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Maidens_Rhapsody/

>Patch 4.15
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fc2b7b7429f139b0bbab2f19620f3c1efcf30368

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

last thread:

Post something nice.

Be positive.

I hope everyone has a good night tonight. Good night /xivg/.

>good night
Nigga it's early morning in the only place that matters

>estinien x ysayle
Delete this RIGHT NOW.

Good job. Suffer not Jephy to live.

>ask question
>retard shits out a completely irrelevant statement

Don't be this guy.

>tfw no slutty lala gf

Crafting is fun. I promise. please release me from this pain my brain is mush and i can't do things anymore.

>tfw no pure cute lala gf
I've only ever gotten insane auras.
help

Then good morning to you!

Nice lala post in a new general

SMASHED
SLAMMED

A photon checks into a hotel. When asked if it needs a bellman, it responds “No, I’m traveling light”

*unsheaths dual wield lalas akimbo*
*beats the shit out of the entire thread *

Plz

Who is this cute lala?

Is there like a city hub where everyone hangs out?

She's in cryogenic slumber until I feel the itch to fanta again.

but he made the thread, everyone's laughing at you in discord about it now

Most major cities, though Kugane and Rhalgr's Reach are popular now since they're closest to endgame content.

eb me please
forcefully

You had a cute lala fib

NOBODY FUCKING CARES STOP ENCOURAGING THIS GROWN MANS POINTLESS VENDETTA
Please don't egg him on

Rip she's hella cute.

*forcefully ebs you*
ahn~

oh ty. Have a good sleeps.

nini

Is it better or worse than gathering? Because Botanist is either really relaxing or completely mind-numbing depending on what mood I'm in.

On my server, Limsa and Rhalgr's Reach are the favorite hangouts and Kugane is weirdly empty. I'm guessing that if patch content goes back east it'll fill in some. Makes it easier to take pictures than it was at SB launch, in any case.

>tfw runnin out of ideas and money to decorate your lawn

20 ITEMS IS NOT ENOUGH

Those can't be real, they're entirely too cute.

do male miqote have sandpaper-y tongues? uwu

yes uwu

Alright so I'm 20 and I have no idea where to go for level 20 quests. Do I just do leves or what?

The main storyline quest has me doing level 15 then 18 dungeon when I'm 21. Also holy fucking shit is everyone so fucking friendly in this game.
>join mateus cause roleplaying
>before I do any quests further than talking to mother in the tavern I see two lizard girl things playing music
>"fuck yeah this has that music thing from LOTRO"
>rp with them and have to ask crap like how do I sit and whats /me in the game
>they make me gear in a color I like
>they decide to help me do my quests in town
>meet someone they know and he joins the party
>they switch to level 1 somehow and we go out and do kill quests
>it's like I am the MC in an actual RPG
>night grows late and I go to bed
>next day
>meet cute cat lady in a city
>start talking and the conversation of her clothes is brought up and how mine are ugly
>she decides to take me round town on her mount to get my mog quest done
>takes me to her in-game home
Player housing in this game is what we wanted in WoW in vanilla.

Aside from the weird view distances for mobs and a UI that could use a lot of work this is pretty great.

Sick of having to click the compare item button every time I want to check shit, and the way chat works where you cant just /party or /say to go from one or the other is getting on my nerves.

Any addons I need? Are there addons?

Post images.

sup paks

The game doesn't support third party programs like WoW does, but there is a damage meter that endgame players use to gauge how much damage/healing they're doing for things like damage/heal checks etc.

>Tripfags gets to do more with other people in a fucking few days than I have in a month
WHAT THE FUCK
Don't worry about the view distances, they'll get worse in SB

Have you tried talking to people

Last time I tried to talk to someone they were pretty nice but then they went into a duty. I didn't want to bother them so I didn't send any /tells

have you tried making a fotm character and attention whoring for queue times on a popular internet mongolian hand puppet website?

Game lacks polish, wait til you get to the expansions.
Jury is still out on this tripfag. Hes using his name to ask for shit which was handy the last time I saw him post. When he posts as his in-game name or keeps this name when he got gud then I'll filter.

Oh, what's the flavor of the month character? Is it archer? Cause thats me.

Also, mount when?

Character, not class you goddamn nonce.
When you beat Ifrit,

How do I get hyped to play this game???

Sandcat.
Try as you might, even if you claim you have friends, you will never get a lalafell EB.

>is it archer
and a catslut got you into her home?

I bet she took off all her armor and went into the bedroom but you explored the bathroom or some shit you good soul you.

cutedump

name? server?

I hope the next patch has more hanging out with Alphinaud, no offense to Alisae but I know who my favourite dumb tiny elf is.

we had like a whole expansion worth of alphinauds faggot ass

What's eb?

I'm replaying 2.0 right now and it makes me love current Alphy so much

Has anyone played before a realm reborn?

Any key differences that turned this from a dead mmorpg to WoW's rival?

Just copied wow, that’s it really

It's never enough.

They set him up for his fall and redemption so well, and he's still such a massive dorkalork.

I'm asking what was it like originally.

A game doesn't keep this many PAID subscribers by just copying WoW.

I want iconic lalafell as minions.

>see cat girls jump on rhallgr's lookout point
>they duty away after a bit
>decide to do the sightseeing log then afk ontop
>come back to waves and laughter
>we ping some music on bard and talk mundane stuff
>end up with multiple qtcat invites

Today w

They followed through on his redemption so well I'd forgotten how unlikeable he was before HW desu. In ARR he's so fucking smug despite never having done anything much like current Alisaie and he's never that much of a dick nowadays

>that doujin
This is what I would do to Kaori

>there's a literal quest where you need to spam /beckon on some little faggot bitch every few steps until he gets to a "safe" location

Why does this game have a monthly fee again?

>that spine
Just looking at it hurts

Alisae's issue is mostly that she wants to be the one that the Warrior of Light can lean on when times get hard, but it's a matter of whether or not she can actually achieve it considering the Warrior of Light is kind of fucking extreme in how much they can do.

On the plus side her insistence on taking risks and doing things herself to be useful is less harmless on the grand stage than Alphinaud previously thinking he can just diplomacy his way into making everyone do what he wanted them to in order to fix the realm and oh no my personal company of soldiers has turned on me for money oops

i wish i could have a cozy dragon mount

what about the one the game gives you

>finally look up what those multicoloured candy balls on a stick are
>they're just fucking sweetened balls of rice flour and food dye
I don't know what I was expecting.

in real life....

they're really good actually

>yuricats
yes

>that doujin
Source?

How do I see sprouts on Balmung if it's been locked for so long?

:3c

>Live streaming furniture: looking into the possibility of a placeable furniture for houses that will show live streams relating to the game. e.g. Producer Live Letter and official PvP stream.

>two men role-playing as lesbians
uhhh

How do I join a free company?

Kitsune no Oyomechan Mini

no

>being a man
uhhh

>trannies thinking they're not men
:think:

>master1200

>being born with a penis
:think:

How do I join a free company?

>grown-up men playing video games all day thinking they are men
>judging other grown-up men who play video games all day for thinking they are women

Whew lad, you got some serious moral high ground here.

>tall, mature looking au ra

What could have been.

>smugposting

Retard.

Depends, what are looking for in a FC? If you just want to be in one period and don't care about what you get into, there's usually a few we-invite-everyone type Free Companies on any server that just take anyone that breathes. Usually they spam invite new players or recruit via shout chat.

Otherwise, if you're looking for something more personal, you're gonna have to do some hunting. Some FC's allow you to submit and application to join. Best bet is to try and make friends with someone and see if they'll invite you to their FC.

le angery trannies

Is there an in game menu to apply through?

PSO2 had this already for years. We would all line up in the main ship and watch a producer stream in-game on the big screen.

You view a company profile or someone invites you. If you view a company profile and their Recruitment is open you'll be able to submit a application to their fc. The other way is if someone invites you and you'll see a prompt to join the fc. you can also view a company placard if they own a house.

> Asked why I took Anticipation on Shindeiru EX by a tank who could barely do the fight.
Yikes.