/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2387

>Recent News:
New lanlan SSR teased in weekly magazine ad
New SSR Vira (Light) and SR Mirin (Wind)
Blutgang (BK weapon) 4* uncap
6 new voiced stickers
No GW next month, Wind bosses GW on January
Buyable Zeta & Bea racer skin

>Granblue Fest - granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15175
Visit the venue and you get free and exclusive stuffs

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for November:
31/10 - 8/11 - Forgiveness and Gratitude (SR Water Yuel)
9/11 - 16/11 - Guild War (Fire boss)
17/11 - 22/11 - Platinum Sky (Rerun) + Racer MC skin will be added
22/11 - 29/11 - Xeno Cocytus (Staff)
29/11 - ? - New Scenario Event (4th homoknight event?)

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hsimyu.net/motocal/
tokyogirlsupdate.com/the-real-face-of-cosplayers-02-201711135607.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=granblue fantasy motocal guide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sut

my wife Anthuria is so beautiful!

you can't spell slut without sut

How many canes for free varuna without fimbuls?

hsimyu.net/motocal/

interview with Meico aka Naru (and other doraf girls) cosplayer
tokyogirlsupdate.com/the-real-face-of-cosplayers-02-201711135607.html

> (...) I had a blank year with nothing, but in truth I had contracted an incurable disease and I was forced to take a break from my activities. My symptoms gradually got better, but as a side effect of the medication I gained weight and started having a complex about my figure.
> Because I had gained weight I’d begun to lose heart in doing cosplay and other things, but there were many people who praised my Narmaya and Draph cospay. Even though I’d always thought that you had to be thin to cosplay 2D characters, there were people who told me I just had to do my best in expressing the characters with the figure I had. It really encouraged me to do continue cosplaying.

Why the fuck is GW getting skipped every other month?
I'll have to use this fucking chev harp for ely until May if they keep doing GW every two months.

>mentally ill woman cosplaying a mentally ill cow

Could you just give me the answer instead?
I'm not gonna spend 40 minutes of my life on a fucking complex calculator.

Fuck off Brat.

I want to make Lecia call me Daddy!

>anyone with a pass is brat
self inflicted PTSD, everyone

Can you draw Rosetta, /gbfg/?

Yes.

Because GW is a fucking mind-numbing slog? Just like Xeno?

ignore this thread

Ayy. Pretty nice desu.

Muh

>incurable disease = mentally ill
What

My guess rebalance will be on 28th this month. Some mobage will have something new happened on that day (FGO, FEH, King's Raid), so, yeah, hopefully on 28th. Can't wait anymore reeeeeee

5 Unks, 4 Magna and whatever you need as MH.
Double Europa.

And gw is also the only way to get revenant weapons.

Help a cutie out /gbfg/ please

Good, GW fucking sucks.

KMR doesn't like it when you get free sunlight/gold bars. It simply isn't profitable, please understand.

Best advice I can give, is to draw with pencils. Something you can erase/redraw segments. Lets you get cleaner lines and fix minor issues you can see.
Also, just keep drawing.

WHICH ELEMENT WILL GET XENO IN DECEMBER

>anxiety=mentally ill
I was being pedantic, user

With regards to defensive EMPs, how do normal Defense and Elemental Defense stack?
I want to hope it's multiplicative or else the basic defense EMPs are better in every way, but it could just be really dumb and be additive, knowing this game.

None, KMR lied and will give you 2 half-pots as an apology.

XENO NON-ELEMENT DAMAGE

that's why GW is the biggest shitfest in this game
gameplay is shit, there is no fun, it lasts only few days (so you have to grind like mad) and the only reason you HAVE to play it to get sunlight stone (or gold bar if you somehow have all summon fully uncapped) and GW weapons for 5*

I still have no clue why they still haven't remade GW into solo content (with less tedious grinding and still being able to farm gw weapons) and scrap the annoying pseudo multiplayer gameplay

I'm drawing with fine-liner because my hand control is bad. Having to do each line well the first time as well as having to hold the pen properly or it gets scratchy I think will help.

But you can just buy things to get stones/bars user, there is an alternative stop being so entitled. Also GW is solo content you sub 100 shitter.

user, have you gone through the learning steps where you draw ovals with guidelines and stuff through them first to get used to proportions?
Almost all time-lapse pictures I've seen being drawn start there and it helps with the drawing a lot. Probably.

Xeno AoT collab. priz undestand.

>5 canes
that seems excessive as hell for a double ele build

>6 twigs
>only 1 ancient

Xeno nothing, KMR doesn't have the balls to run a Xeno during Christmas and the SnK collab will take us up right until a few days before Christmas. Add onto that the cock event on the last few days of the month and December is mostly set.

How many pots did you guys burn, obtaining her?

Collabs are a mistake

Oh shit, that was the Grand Order grid. Sorry.

0 because it's fucking useless?

Magna t1 weapons have a few times worse drop rates.

>Boost to Earth rates
Should I slap a ticket at this for the memes?

Yes, post results

90 coin meme pull or skip, it really isn't worth any investment beyond that.

You can grind for her by retreating from story quest, given you haven't cleared it yet.

UNBAN YUKIKAZE CYGAMES

Never ever.

t.rank 150

I don't have the ability to guy the coins (which prevents me whaling, a good thing) so TICKET IT IS.

That's quite the leap

someone give me a guide for motocal

>He didn't leave the story quest uncleared and retreat for a full refund until she dropped the goods
LOL

I fucking hope that sheep won't be in november legfest and she will be available in december legfest so I can save spark and then have bigger chance to get x-mas themed characters while sparking sheep

that is not the sword I'm looking for, bitch

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LADS

lmgtfy.com/?q=granblue fantasy motocal guide

How's about he gets on his hands and knees first and starts sucking?
>xmas themed characters in year end legfest
Yeah...about that user. You remember halloween? Guess what will happen if you want the new (or old) Christmas characters?

Cute princess

I'm sorry user

Look on the bright side, whenever you pull her from now on at least she'll give you a moon.

Nice meme

0, you can retreat from the quest until it drops

Can't wait for her buff

They will be back in a 2 day gacha with both new and old ones?

Yep, you got it. Good luck with those 3% SSR rates trying to get the new limited.

She's my only fire SSR, too. Welp. So much for "Earth rates up".

Jeeta sure likes showing off her butt

>spend 15 minutes soloing DAO because nobody joins
>pic related
Fuck this.

last year they made Halloween charas available during legfest but x-mas ones not but this year they haven't made Halloween characters available during legfest so there is a HOPE that x-mas characters may be available during legfest this year

>Restore 10% HP of all allies (Healing cap: 700 HP)
Even the heal on this stick is shit. WTF KMR

It's her only redeeming quality

>playing dark in this day and age
move to fire or wind now grandpa

if this was 700 flat and then 700hp per 4 turns then it would be ok

but KMR is to retarded to realize that sticks are the worst weapons in game and giving new stick weapon shitty ougi effect ain't gonna make people use them as MH

I meant 700hp per turn for 4 turns

>fire

Yeah...water will just continue to avoid staff MH if possible. Sage is probably the only class that will use and that's because most of the alternatives suck (unless you whale for gay bulg or something).

>*teleports behind you with teamwide break assassin + 3 shivas ready*
nothing personal kiddo

Just got to grind out the 50 Xeno Anima and 27 Plumes for the last stick and I'm done with this shit event.

>he paid 2 gold bars for a 10% placebo

>2 gold bars

hmph... impressive. but now it really begins
>*throws on 4 gislas*
cap this, kid
>*uses conjunction*

>water
they deserve NOTHING

PANACEA

tch...
then i have to use my trump card
>*throws 2 gold bars at six*
heal this

it's not that bad when you think about it.
you'll eventually end up flipping those two gold bars back that you wouldn't have gotten without tien's 10% placebo passive.

El seis blanco ?

Just use the What Makes the Sky Blue event harp, it's bretty gud for an event unk.

>sics robo-lion of numerous aoe ougis at you
Dodge this

I don't know, it just was in my inventory at some point. I almost reduced it. In any case, it isn't relevant since rare monsters aren't a thing, except for a few hours if you were dumb enough to fodder the R weapons you need for upgrading Siero's shop when making your first eternal.

post em

OMITTED

This some bullshit and you know it.

I should've rerolled