Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Power of the Nova Force Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed javaline)

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.5 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=954530

>3.6 Interim Report 1
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=971496

>3.6 Interim Report 2
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=974275

>3.6 Interim Report 3
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=975900

>Black Friday Sales
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=975448

>Current Login Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=973792

Previous Thread:

>t. retard

>nu-superheroes

when

7 minutes

Next week.

Will he have an attack where he rams something head first and ends up with mild brain damage?

>have sudden urge to buy Gwen's uni
>only 1250 crystals and was trying to hold out for next update
>Gwenpool only at 5*
Wat do?

ded

wait for december 27th

WE

ded

Ok /mffg/ give me your...

male hero you'd like to see added to the game 1x

female hero you'd like to see added to the game 1x

male villain you'd like to see added to the game 1x

female villain you'd like to see added to the game 1x

reason for still playing this game 1x (or more)

Got it? Now guess their types and post.

>cynicajim trying to be master of shadowland
is he going to make it?

Legion - Universal native T2
Magik - Combat
Doom - Blast
uhhh Madam Hydra? - Speed
Fun

Good taste, senpai.

>Beta Ray Bill- Universal
>Magik- Universal
>Shocker- Blast
>Spiral - Combat
>been playing almost everyday for 2 years, would be crazy to stop now

Mar-Vell, Universal
Spider-Woman, Blast
Doomsday Man, Combat
Mystique, Speed
Got to make it to #1 Carol.

Man thing universal
Moonstone universal
Mephisto universal
Scarab no idea
Trying to get into top 50 super giant. Then top 25 and so on until I'm #1. Also the game is fun and I enjoy playing it.
I'm probably wrong with the universal typing, I can't remember what basis they use to make people universal.

I Can already beat everything except WBU is just by using 1 or 2 clicks and my cards aren’t maxed out like all these whales. What is the point of the madness of getting your cards maxed with all the 3% stats plus CTP that makes your characters stats even more insane?

Gets you higher in the character ratings, more time line wins, higher abx score, more battleworld wins.

>Darkhawk
Blast
>Terrible Eye
Blast
>Black Tarantula
Combat
>Stained Glass Scarlet
Speed
>I like to collect my favs

>I can't remember what basis they use to make people universal.
It's 'cosmic/otherworldly beings with great power'. You got it right with Moonstone and Mephisto. Man-Thing would've been combat though.

How can we get him out of the Movie Mordo Uniform tier?

The real question is 'how do we get Blackout added?'

Change the name to Blackin

Never ever edition
Combo Man - universal
Mechamage - blast
Armless Tiger Man - speed
Gossip Girl - combat

It's something to kill time.

>Armless Tiger Man
Best choice.

Ah okay I thought being the guardian of the nexus thing would make him universal

is that when she gets her own special update?

It can go both ways tbqh. But I see him fall more into combat category.

DarkHawk - Speed, possible blast
Spitfire - speed
Beetle - blast
Shriek - blast
And i am still playing because I have an addictive personality.

>Silver Surfer - Universal, either native T2 or paywall
>Magik - Blast
>Onslaught - Universal native T2
>Typhoid Mary - Speed

Probably just autism at this point

SuperPro when?

I'll post my own list now

Black Knight - combat

Spitfire - speed

Morbius - combat or speed

Lady Bullseye - combat

Captain Britain - I really don’t know desu. Instinct tells me Universal but Combat could work too
Rescue - Blast
Blackheart - Universal
Madame Hydra - Speed

forgot about my reason
I'm addicted and I need help

U.S. Archer when???

>no Captain Britain or MI:13 comic in years
It's not fair!

Wtf I love gacha games now

Is that from the gear chest sale going on in the store?

Yes

I know I should put it on someone like Cable or Jean, but the Hulkfag in me wants to boost Bruce

>was waiting for this sale
>decided to buy a couple chests
>ended up buying 4
>no ctp

kill me

A couple chests as in one at a time or a couple chests as in a couple 10 packs?

I was tempted to buy these desu. But I’d ecided I’d rather spend my crystals on sure things like Hela and Hulks unis. Besides, I can’t find a use for the two locked in the chests.

>being a Hulkfag

Netmarble won't get shit from me with this nigger update I fucking swear it

why the fuck everyone has a bonner for the ragnarok uniforms now?

There’s nothing wrong with user embracing his inner 5 year old

The only reason I like Hulk is because of BGC

Wait 'till you see new uniforms.

They're mostly just MCUcks. And because those uniforms are good.

No, but everyone said they were "not worth the extra crystals" now they are top meta? wtf

>Wait 'till you see new uniforms.
Pfft, probablly more wuz shit, I'd rather grab more 625 goodies

CTP to make characters I actually like better

No one cares.

That’s what people said last update. Ragnarok patch had 2 black characters who were originally white.
Also I don’t know what to tell you about the inevitable Black Panther patch.

WUZ Carol? Man, that would be wild.

4 packs of 10

>tfw finally beat Shadowland

You're better off uninstalling the game then, because if two black people and some latinos chap your ass then the black panther update is liable to give you a stroke.

We're just a bunch of cucks at this point. Even when everyone seems mad at first, as the time pass we slowly accept NM's cuckolding. And it happens all the time, again and again.

Then
>Wtf bio sub is retarded! I'm not gonna pay 10$ for one character! Fuck you, Netmarble!
Now
>Y-yeah, guess I'll renew my bio sub just in case we get a new paywall next update. I'm so proud having every paywall character at T2!

Then
>Man, I'm so fucking pissed that those new unis are overpriced! Every single uniform was only for 750 crystals no matter how good it was and no matter for what character it was. Fuck you, Netmarble!
Now
>Y-yes user, you should definitely grab those new Thor: Ragnarok™ uniforms! They're so good and I'm totally fine with the double cost!

The unis cost 50% more, not double.

Okay, I forgot that.

Friendly reminder that opening gear or card chests hoping for a CTP or premium card is like playing the slot machines hoping to get a jackpot.

I blame World War Hulk, that was one of the first Hulk books I read, and I just thought it was kind of cool that he got so mad he solo'd cosmic characters and smashed every active X-Man just to tell Charles he deserved to suffer. I was pretty disappointed when I learned that was all power wank and he actually isn't the strongest.

>he's a WWH fag
Worse than Hitler desu

But user, Hitler did nothing wrong

Illuminati*
FTFY

>>then biosub
No one ever complained about buying the biosub for one character because no one did. You would buy the sub, use a ticket then use the bios on gears and you'd have ~250 bios left to use on a second character. Also no one had a problem with the biosub before because there weren't a lot of strictly sub characters. The only ones I remember were Riri, Carnage and Hyperion. I'd argue that people hate the sub now more than ever before because how much more characters have been added to the sub.
>we're just a bunch of cucks
>we
Speak for yourself faggot
t. Been here longer than you

>Use Wanda in Serpant WBI
>Can see her meteor coming from a mile away because of the camera angel
Heh

>Brother Voo-Doo/Sentry
>X-23
>Blackheart/Shuma Gorath/Juggernaut
>Moonstone

Collecting waifus and progressively getting stronger so I can finally be good at this fucking game. And I've an addictive personality. My biggest fear is that this game will end unceremoniously and I'll have fucking nothing to show for my dumping money on it.

Yeah but it was still a satisfying read. Seeing Hulk go toe-to-toe with the fucking Juggernaut [who came out of the woodworks just in defense of his baldy step-brother] and get knocked into another state was both parts amusing and soul crushing. But it was no different than the time when he tried to charge Onslaught who bitchslapped across the entire United States. Literally from one coast to the next.

That's as many as 40 boxes! And that's terrible.

>legion

fucking gachigasm id pay 12k crystals for that

>ms. 56%

underrated

Iceman Blast
Firestar Blast
Doctor Doom Universal
Mystique Speed
My boys, Cable & Doc Ock

>You would buy the sub, use a ticket then use the bios on gears and you'd have ~250 bios left to use on a second character.
That's not 2 T2 characters though. It's almost impossible to get 2 fully geared characters out of bio sub because it's designed that way. You HAVE to buy it again unless you want your character to stay at T1 forever. This hardly counts as 2 characters since you can't get maximum potential out of your character.

>t. Been here longer than you
Wow, you're so sure of yourself? How long exactly? I've been playing this game since May 2015 and been here since January 2016. But that doesn't really matter though.

Stop buying bio sub and stark stash

Is that you, Pizza?

Don't bother, those cucks have Korean dick too deep in their assholes to stop.

That was before T2s were a thing, and then again it was in a time where we didn't have to deal with SHAROG, Thanos or BO characters in TL.

T3 when

RU tickets are meant for biosub chars my dude

But you're gonna T2 only one of the,

CTP and premium cards have ruined the game for me. Before it felt like we were all on a pretty even playing field, but now they introduced something that is super hard to get and you could spend a fuck ton and still not get it, then there’s people that get it on their first or second try.

cards arent really that big of a deal

w-what happened user

cards are a non-issue, CTP on the other hand are sleazy as fuck, they could save the system by adding more as a 1 time only reward for cinematic battle and I would be ok. right now you only get 2 out of the 6 and the best 2 are locked in chests. when Black Panther gets out we'll probably know if the game is or isn't going to shit with these.

Imagine being such a whale you put a CTP on Coulson.

I had a stroke

>Spent a few thousand to get to the 10,000 crystals (might as well since I was so close) and I got diddly squat. Think I’m done with card and custom gear chests, as my luck with them is utterly atrocious haha. Congrats to you and everyone who got CTPs though.

What is the common way to earn gold in this game?

Also can someone tell me how many crystals I get if I currently buy the 99 dollar crystal cache? I got an itunes gift card from my work as a thanks.

Oh and what is currently worth using crystals on aside from uniforms?

>all those useless tokens

coop games

about 75x30 days

buying magneto or trying your luck at cards

Running daily missions on gold/xp setting, doing co-op, much lesser extent special missions.
Magneto

>Nighthawk-Combat
>Big Bertha-Combat
>Dracula-Universal
>Black Mariah-Combat

...I like em thicc

Okay thanks guys. After Mags should i spend crystals on advancing epic quests? Or just slowly grind it out? What about Quick Silver can I get him for crystals?