/wowg/ - World of Warcraft general

Previous thread:

draenei

Why was Cataclysm so hated?

>heroics were tough as hell, many failed at them
>zones were all good with the exception of uldum where a joke went to far
>thrall was at his peak
>whole world remade and nostalgia aside it was better

So what made people hate Cata so much? There's nothing about it that seems glaringly bad like WoD where a content patch was selfie pics and twitter integration, Yet I see many people saying Cata was horrible.

panda druids when

>not having 75 traits on even a single weapon
What's your excuse? Oh wait, there are none with this much AK.

They do this EVERY TIME.

>Can the heroes of the Horde and Alliance put aside their differences to defeat Yogg-Saron and the Lich King? Watch tensions between Garrosh and Varian really heat up!
>Can the heroes of the Horde and Alliance put aside their differences to defeat Deathwing? Watch tensions between Garrosh and Varian really heat up!
>Can the heroes of the Horde and Alliance put aside their differences to save Pandaria? Watch tensions between Garrosh and Varian really heat up!
>Can the heroes of the Horde and Alliance put aside their differences to defeat the Iron Horde? Watch tensions between the Frostwolf Orcs and the Dreanai really heat up!
>Can the heroes of the Horde and Alliance put aside their differences to defeat the Legion? No! Only the class halls can! Watch tensions between Sylvanas and Genn really do sort of something in one zone!

i have a life unlike you nerd.

Threadly reminder that if it took you more than two days to get all three weapons at 75 after hitting 110 you're a brainless retard who should kts themselves

>>Can the heroes of the Horde and Alliance put aside their differences to save Pandaria? Watch tensions between Garrosh and Varian really heat up!
the answer here was no though. vale of eternal blossoms permanently fucked up

Post big titty space goats for a good thread start

How is it that humans have almost half of the games entire story dedicated to them but are simultaneously the most boring race by a large margin?

Xth for Anduins future wife

But it takes an hour a day of doing WQ's for just 2 weeks?

Who the fuck thought CRZ was ever good? Do these devs think that I want to get my shit stolen or my shit pushed in by random horde when I'm playing on a dead-ass server group on purpose? LFG being CR is cool since it would be kinda fucked, but the overworld should be only for your server group, at least certain zones. For instance, everything that's not a major city or is not in the current expac.

Yeah but we planted a new tree.

BELFS
SHOULD
BE
BIG!

>>heroics were tough as hell, many failed at them
Kind of true, most of my groups couldn't even clear zulgurub
>>zones were all good with the exception of uldum where a joke went to far
coming out of glorious LK zone, Cata ones were disappointing.
>>thrall was at his peak
muh green jesus
>>whole world remade and nostalgia aside it was better
the revamp was shitty.

I got a couple characters stuck at 90 because I don't want to level in Draenor until I unlock flying, however if the patch is coming next week, does that mean I can get to 100 in MoP zones and skip WoD?

Something better.

Anduin's future wife.

rogues have the best followers by far

yeah crz is stupid. they should only allow it if you group with someone from other server, otherwise i should only see my server. the blizz dilemma is that most realms are mid pop that go down to low pop during times like this. if they merge servers together when expansion comes out everyone is waiting in queue because medium pop servers were all merged to make a massive pop server.

Not black enough, we need another race mixed ruler like the future king of Ironforge.

>more than 30m wait for a normal legion dungeon
this game is DED

I dont think the zone rescaling is coming next week.

Does someone want to level a Horde-something with me? Still fairly new but at this point I can sorta make what you'd like. Indecisiveness yay! 'cept maybe tank/healer since I'm not super confident with those roles.

>Sold minion of grumpus for over 300k 3 weeks before the event

You're making me angry

Cover that the fuck up! Women in the west should not be allowed to flaunt their abs, their stomachs should remain covered and filled with babies.

i want tyrande to slide down on my cock and fart on my balls haha

*BROOOOOONNNNKKKKK*

you guys are disgusting. thanks for reminding why i don't play wow anymore.

Through Worgen knot - Unity

Good riddance, HOMO

MoP scaling only goes 80-90 anyway

in what druid spec should i level

can you stop ruining the best alliance race with you furfaggotry

>tfw I acutally like my garrison
It feels nice to go to a place which belongs to only you, but still be able to read the /2 chat. I wish we could get housing someday.

tank
spam aoe

>sex with women is gross

Oh fug.
I haven't leveled one character in Draenor since my main in WoD. Is it still as painful? It's going to take me weeks before I can finish the reputations for flying.

I only visit my garrison to farm iron horde scraps and slowly work towards obtaining my fleet commander hat, but it is breddy comfy. It's nice seeing some of my Favorite Mounts stabled and Favorite Battle-Pets wandering around the property

You realize you can buy Marks of the Legion on the AH to boost your rep with all Draenor factions by 1000, right?

>Decide to do some minigaming for the sweet prestige rewards
>always a bunch of healsluts on the horde team
>every single one of them is a fem belf

My main spec is at 79 traits.

I just did it earlier today, but I have flying. I didn't use an XP potion but had heirlooms and it took me maybe 3 hours? If that sounds like bullshit, it was probably longer, I wasn't keeping track. Point is just do bonus objectives and pick up random grey "rares" in between while using dungeons to fill in the gaps between zones. You don't have to do a single quest and it goes by pretty quick.

Without flying though, good luck.

Should I play Prot Warrior?

Lol who are you talking to, nerd? Dont reply to me

It's only 5 minutes slower on the ground, WoD was designed without flying in mind

Ironforge is the best city and should be capital of the alliance

buy marks of the legion for 12k each you need like 45

You're fucking braindead if you believe that to be true.

you're gonna love classic then

>lament of the Highborne quest
i cri everytiem

why was ironforge releveant in classic

I did this with 2 characters before wod flying was released and 93-99 took like 10-12 minutes of the potion. Maybe an hour to set it all up.

When I checked yesterday there were only 3 auctions for 15k each

Each medallion gives 1000, +10% from human racial and 13% from anniversary, it should be around 1200 per medallion
My lowest draenor rep is friendly at 3000/6000

12000 from honored to revered + 3000 = 16000 / 1200 = 13.3
I should be fine with 14 medallions, right?

No it didnt

because it was easier to get to every raid from IF than Stormwind?

is there a good spot to farm mobs for blood of sargeras with shoulder enchant?

Die, tranny!

mlem

just fcukin fly master from sw??

Suramar City probably? Just aggro a bunch of shit and AoE it down

Which one should i 100 boost based on class hall/artifact stuff and how fun they are to play once you get to 110.

I thought it was cool at first. Then it hit me that, yes, the setting wasnt ever going to be the same. They took some poor turns with some of the zones (Thousand Needles...Westfall...) while some where cool but didn't seem great "permanently changed" (The lvl 10 NE leveling zone which I can't remember right now)

Like, if Cata came out NOW, I feel like it would be more successful. Maybe the drastic change after what may have been the peak era in WoW is why people didn't like it. They didnt think "will people like this now?" they thought "people loved this before, let's do it now!"

Sylvanas is love, Sylvanas is life.

Druid

not tranny
will try it out thanks

Us Horde players, amirite?

nice circular layout, middle of the continent, can go to stormwind and back in minutes if you wanted to, comfy and safe

Have you gotten your Orcslayer title, /wowg/?

Paladin is boring as fuck
Priest has the worst order hall/campaign of all classes

I haven't played the other classes. But I've run around in the Hunter hall on my friends character. It's comfy

enchant is a pseudorandom hourly proc, just do a falcosaur wq to get your stuff

are you dumb?

BWL and naxx were closer to IF and it was close to menethil harbor so you could get to kalimdor

What's her endgame?

everybody here is talking as if they were millionaires. how do you make gold then if you have so much to throw away?

Auction house.

I'm looking for a death recap addon for pvp. All I can find seems to be overly complex.

I just want to see damage done to me and damage done to my target per each enemy combatant.

Anyone knows something like this?

That did it but it cost me 100k.

That's not too bad. I just hate Draenor and being slow.

I just started playing again after a break since January, and holy shit when I looked at one of my old WQ rewards and it said "adds 3.4 billion artifact power" my head nearly fell off

because it was the only one with auction house and when SW got one auction houses still weren't connected

Wtf

Warrior is bretty fun IMO but their class hall's a little boring (IMO)

Draining me of all ym semen

Breed

why do people ask dumb fucking questions like this. there is not one person here who can agree on what is fun or not.

>Blood DK can just go around a capital without getting their health lowered past 95%
So this is the true power... of WPvP...

just stun his jungle

Anyone want to do mythic highmaul (butcher instakills without enough dps) or blackrock foundry (priest needed) for mogs?
I'm EU alliance, 1million DPS.

why don't you just skip butcher

>EU
Shame

does anyone know of any addon that let you click on a spot on the map and when you're close it plays a sounds or flashes the window?
it would be useful when I'm flying somewhere and alt tab

druid is pretty nice to have level 100, has a good toolset for doing a large variety of content (ranged dps but also energy-based melee and tankybear and also stealth and also healing)

It can be skipped? Gonna try that.

I'm going to level a Human Warlock on Argent Dawn EU purely for the purpose of slutting for thick draenei futa cock. Which addons do I need for the optimal experience?

The only required bosses are Kargath, Twin Ogron, Ko'Ragh, and Imperator.