Mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #199

Classic Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ211399.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder if there were any kids that were into this and are now adults.

I want to spar with Miranda!

>frfr face

First for Part 3's 2018 release date.

why isn;t she green?

>2018
Nah man it's definitely 2017.

I want my sperm to spar with her womb!

I painstakingly read through all of TrTr's blog posts since Paradox Part 1's release. All of them. I would actually be surprised if Part 3 takes til 2019. Based on what I read:

>Part 2's development was delayed by 2 - 2.5 months
>Paradox Part 3 at this point in time has been in development for, minimum 4 months, possibly 5 months.
>They were tasked with multiple projects during Part 2's development, which slowed them down.
>He apologized on multiple occasions about how far away the release was for Part 2. This implies that he felt that Part 2's release could've been out sooner, but given the circumstances it would take longer than normal.
>He has made no apology or implication since Part 2's release, that Part 3's release is far off.

We also gotta factor in that:

>Part 3 will be reusing a lot of assets, such as already established World Maps.
>The team has been working on Paradox for a few years now and are probably able to develop things much smoother and quicker.
>Even after MGQ Part 3 came out, it took them less than 2 years to develop Paradox Part 1 from the ground up.

I think anyone saying Part 3 isn't coming out til 2019 is being a pessimist. Even if it does come out in 2019, we're probably looking at March 2019 at the latest, but a Q3/Q4 2018 release is more likely.

Before I go getting Monster Girl Quest Paradox 1/2 I have 2 questions.

1. Are there any new vore scenes?
2. Can the monster girls I control vore people?

Nah, they'll release it in 2016, dude

Yes...

People always tend to underestimate the level of work they have to do.

>2. Can the monster girls I control vore people?
they can vore other monsters

Nice! So can I go around with Alma Elma eating other monsters left, right and center?

Arakon maybe...

say whatever you want about him but almamom was comfy

>How the fuck would that even work?
Ask frfr.

Over my dead body.
Fight me.

>mggg/
Faggot shit eating window licking leaf drink bleach and jump off a roof

You want my sperm to spar with Miranda's womb over your dead body?

> If you take the time to learn an individual monsters weaknesses and strengths and tailor your party to suit that, you're demonstrating more skill than the grindmonkey in managing your resources and adapting.

Except it's still the same result.Is it more skilled? Sure. But It literally doesn't matter if the grinded characters can brute force their way though and indeed do better for it because they have better stats. No need for complicated strategy if simply executing a normal attack takes them out.

> Except that the grindmonkey has much more resources available to them that they don't need to bother learning the nuances of the game. Sure, they earned it but they still trivialize the game

Which is what TrTr encouraged by allowing all the characters to be all the jobs.

> but I'm pointing out that overly grinding is closer to cheating than legitimately playing the game.

Grinding IS legitimately playing the game. Grinding is actively encouraged in RPGs because of the benefits it gives. The more you grind the stronger you are. It's trading time for skill.

> Not true, Granberia has 5 moves including Quad Giga

Oh boy, five whole moves.

> Someone who keeps spamming the Flame Sky Clara Dance is going to be flummoxed when that approach doesn't work.

Then the grinder uses one of the hundred different skills they have instead. What did I do when my go to skill don't work? Switch to something else. Which I can do BECAUSE I grinded the jobs and gave access to more skills.

> This is the mentality I'm criticizing. Sometimes you are going to lose, it's inevitable.

Except it's not inevitable, if you prepare for it. Which is the purpose of grinding. Grinding is simply another way to achieve that.

If people want to cheat then let them. How they play is how they play, if they want to gain power without working towards it, good for them. Who gives a shit?

Grinding is not cheating, however. Grinding is just using the tools available to achieve victory.

Guys, stop this autism

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

At least it's not the petition retard.

At least you can laugh from his dumbness

Alright.

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

She does, a big deal is made of it.

Pic related happens in Card Quest 2

I spent several years not knowing that monmusu quest kept continuing

Here the user that said he would share the save. I thought it would be a good idea to be more clear of what I'm currently missing.

Right now I'm doing Alraune, and I'm halfway done. I'm currently missing Zombies, Ghosts, Doll, Chimera, Roid, Angel, Apoptosis, Unfortunate Monsters (they're not treated as any other race in the menu...) and all the humans from Part 2, fuck the last ones btw.

Now this sounds like a lot left, but keep in mind that I also did the same for Part 1, so for the majority of them I just need to get a few of the remaining intermediate jobs and races unlocked in Part 2 and then switch to advanced which makes it take much much less time. For the new ones... well, I have to unlock everything. Also, some monsters have more than one race, so in reality I have less monsters to do since I already did them before (for example, I only need to do half the zombies since the rest, which are pretty much the Circle Du Croix, had their race before death so they appeared earlier).

And obviously I'm using seeds aka cheating with unlimited seeds to get them, unless you want me to take even longer than it will take for Part 3 to be released to finish, if I do it the proper way.

featherp0n0s

Sooo...holy shit, we may end up getting Part 3 a lot sooner.

KITSUNEBROS UNITE

Praise Shiki

Still not bored of this fetish, spoileranon?

Everyone is, he's just posting to continue the meme

every longterm thread has those

Harpies>Kistunes

no please no more my dude.

Both Harpies and Kitsunes don't kill their lovers, so they're both top tier.

What about lizards?

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ211399.html
The wait is killing me.
>"Late November" release date
>Only four days of November left
I bet it's gonna get delayed.

I don't believe I'm underestimating here. Consider the amount of work they had when making Paradox Part 1. It was an entirely new game back then, and it was developed in less than two years.

Part 3 will not be as largescale as Part 2 was. Part 1 was like an intro, whereas Part 2 really opened things up, and it ended up being 30-40% larger as TrTr stated. But with Part 3, they can't just open up things more and more. In terms of size and length, it's probably going to be somewhere between Part 1 and Part 2. They didn't delay production this time, and they aren't busy with other projects like they were before.

So yea, Part 3 won't be as long of a wait. Part 2 took 27 months. Part 3 will probably be somewhere between 16-24 months.

Kitsunes are better, they have normal legs and arms. You wouldn't eat out a harpy -- you would just get feathers in your face.

Kitsunes generally have a better personality, too. Harpies are fine if you fuck around with other girls, which shows that they actually don't care about you.

Minotaurs, centaurs, lizards, kitsunes and a lot of other beast types, harpies, most slugs and slimes, scyllas, fairies, elves, onis, bees, ants, a lot of lolis, zombies, mermaids, unfortunate friends

Lizards and other Dragonkin are also great, but their other dragon cousins are lame.

anyone got good hellhound pics? Looking to expand my folder

hellhound?

>you would just get feathers in your face
>tfw the one time TT decides to have a single design choice for a species in the game is to give every harpy feather pants
Nigga can't even get Setouchi and Xelvy to draw a single girl the same way in the same scene but he apparently needs this.

sleep tite hellwan

sleep tite hellwan

This is best Shiki, you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Nope, that's shikimamo
and the only thing could top that would be shikialma

>shikialma
Would look no different from Lilith and you know it.

Mikubus a best

She has an actual man's chest in her "human" form, that CG especially. Even the 4 bandits have more titflesh than that.

I want to be spoiled by the thicc one.

>spoiled
That means death user.

I want to be tail vored by the bratty one!

>I spent several years not knowing that monmusu quest kept continuing
That's a good thing you didn't have to wait for many years just for the english patch and other releases for MGQP.

Part 3 will also have at least two brand new world maps in addition to two potential splitting paths.

Part 1 and 2 until near the very end had basially some dialogue no matter who you chose, Ilias and Alice's story's were essentially the exact same. If the two DO have splitting storylines that's essentially twice the amount TrTr has to do.

Not to mention all the story aspects still hanging that need to be taken care of.
- Choosing either angels or monsters
- Dealing with Black Alice's faction and the fact that she's basically a god.
- Dealing with the chaoticization
- Dealing with the fact that Sonya isan apoptosis
- Dealing with Alice's mom
- Lacroix's research and recruitment
- in addition to anything else that might pop up in Part 3.

That's a lot of stuff to do all while still making an enjoyable game and satisfactory ending to the storyline to a game series that has gone on for six years and going.

It's not so much pessimistic as the fact that it's a lot of stuff to cover. I could easily see it not coming out until 2019, or even 2020.

Small price to pay for a taste of heaven.

>Small price
>Death
>taste of heaven
>being SUCCed to death
I don't know man.... doesn't seem worth it.

She'll take all the pain away

maybey I dont want to live all that much

The ending of their routes heavily emphasize Sonya Chaos and the Archangels / Nuruko and the Ancestors respectively so it’s not unreasonable to assume they are route exclusive.

Since you've put it like that now it doesn't seem as bad... Still would rather end it myself then get someone else to do it for me.

Tengu girl when?

user, please, I can only get so erect.

eros and thanatos

Do you have a link to almamom?

Fuck it, go with the shikibi, i can think of worse ways to go out.

Never said i would go that way, those hearts are still fake.

There's an image in the pictures folder of Paradox, where Lilith is smothering Luka under her shirt. I've never seen this happen in battle. Is there a special way to get this to trigger?

Granberia - God Gamer. has a huge love and passion for her craft for the sake of the craft itself. trains efficiently and practices smart, constantly fine tuning and optimizing her ability. fights battles she's not certain of winning but is confident enough to try. frequently learns new techniques and even improves upon them. always looking for new ways to become stronger and jumps at the chance for a new challenge to overcome. pities the grindmonkey Arc-En-Ciel for never having tested herself.

Arc-En-Ciel - grindmonkey. no passion for what she does outside of beating others. no interest in optimization beyond getting stronger. only fights battles she's certain to win and complains about lack of challenge. never learns new techniques, just spams the same routine forever. bonobo howls when things aren't going her way. doesn't understand why Granberia is, and always will be, better.

what's this and why i see it in every goddamn thread

>38 days since the last commit
>60 days since the last translated H-scene

Hey you damn perverts.
For Veeky Forums League 9, we'll be participating in Group G along with /ksg/, /civ4xg/ and /wtg/
Our first match will be on the 2nd of December at 19:30 UTC.
Coat or I will make a post shortly before our match is underway. Looking forward to seeing all the new players and models take the pitch.

Those tails look comfy

anal vore

Source please, user?

Looking forward to it.

>Looking forward to seeing all the new players and models take the pitch.
Elaborate. Did Ilias finally get a model?

Not just Ilias

She did, as well as a few others.

It's a substitute image for something way more horrifying. See that feather she's holding? In the image it's referring to, it's going down a man's pee-hole. I'd post the actual image, but, y'know, blue board.

If she doesn't have a snek tail on the model, then it's officially shit.

I have no idea how to even make a snake tail.

Nice.
Again, it's a fucking shame Veeky Forums won't be in Winter.
Didn't last thread have over 100 unique IPs? I'm sure that's more than the populations of some boards. We and other generals deserve to be promoted to full teams.

can someone post the chad version of paradox?