/wowg/ - World of Warcraft general

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

curseforge.com/wow/addons/console-port
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wheres thread info? guilds, links etc

I demand an Ogre Allied Race.

Not shocking that tanks cant hurt aff locks. They have too many shields to go through and dots just shred tanks. It doesn't make aff locks godlike or anything though, they will get their ass handed to them by a dh or a rogue.

Can pandaren be impregnated by humans?

so there's two distinct ways the void manifests itself, one is the magic you see the ethereals and shadow priests use which is like rending reality itself and the other is the old god/void lord type where it's all gross and slimy and fleshy and tentacles and shit, I think blizz just didn't know which one they wanted it to be
I'm glad shadow priests aren't all TENTACLES LUL XD though, the reality-rending aesthetic is much cooler

It's shit and irrelevant

Do you want to find out?

So really retarded question but what would be some of the easiest specs to level with for each class? I kind of want to see if I can still power level and I don't remember dick all about the specs since the changes for Legion.

First for proper BfA readiness attire

We'll have to do a lot of tests to find out.

Moon Guard?

is it fireproof?

>your character is now any type of Kobold
>which do you choose

You look ready

>It's not even a faction-color-themed Elite set

there's different types?

BM Hunter
Frost DK
Any Tank/Heal class
Any Druid Spec
Any Monk Spec

the candle-holding one

elite sets are neutral colored doe

What did you mean by this?

ROOK
NEEDS
HELP

>tfw most hype thing about BFA is orcs who can stand straight

I hope they look better than Thrall though

I wanna play a DK which race should I chose as Horde no blood elves pls

What choice do I have?? There Kobolds and Snobold and what the fuck

Is there anyway to take advantage of legion being 24 dollars and getting a 2nd 100 boost on an account that already has legion? It seems like its asking me to upgrade to the deluxe version but it doesn't mention a boost with that.

Tol Barad dailies > Wintegrasp dailies > Assran dailies

You can still try and get one that is Red / Blue and then use it if you're Horde / Alliance, respectively, e.g. current Death Knight Elite for Horde.

What does the horde version of this set look like? I'm sure one of you hordelets could take a SC of your fem blood elf wearing it

HOLY FUCK THEY JEWED CANADIANS HARD

I USED TO SAVE $60 EVERY YEAR NOW IT'S $30???

stormheim questing >>>>>>>>>> rest

retard

Orc

they jewed everyone, I save 20 euros now and it used to be 40

orc is the obvious choice

>3%/kill bonus objectives

orc idiot

Holy Fuck, that's Defias et. al, I was just there and killed a bunch of alliance on my Paladin.

Are they still fighting there?

Stormheim > Azsuna > Highmountain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Valsharah

Valsharah is one of the worst zones ever, you'd think they would have learned how to create a good zone by now

at least post a superior orc DK

o-ok Frost or Unholy

Suramar>Stormheim=Highmountain>Azsuna>Val'sharah

>inb4 "S-suramar takes too long!"
The only people who say this are those who don't have Legion flying

Is this even a fucking question.

Play frost and get your free Gladiator title already you cuck

>be orc
>given a human model because the hunchback is so shitty looking

lmao

Defias indeed, it's been going on for a while and I'm pretty sure it still is.

luckily I saw through the bait

Frost is the patrician's choice. The only people who play Unholy are those who looked up DPS charts on google and rolled Unholy so they could top the leaderboards, and yet somehow they are always the worst in raids/mythics

Death knights were spooky skeletal humans possessed by orc warlocks in WC2

One appearing in black temple though? Makes 0 sense, but thats the case with all TBC lore

>the retard spec is the patrician's choice

alright I'll work to make you proud /wowg/ :3

t. Unholy Belf

>Patrician

I main a fucking Frost DK and even I can tell you this is fucking bullshit.

You are a literal fucking mongoloid, do not hide this, there is no skill to pressing 3 buttons (maybe 5) and doing 2Billion Consistent DPS in M+ and getting Duelist in less than 100 games.

>Frost or Unholy
Blood you fucking insecure cuck

Now stop stuttering and start bossing people around in dungeons

>not knowing the original dks were spirits of orcs inhabiting the body of dead human warriors

lmaoing@ ur life

BLOOD

What if you are impregnated in public?

>nerds whine about no playable allied races for DKs
>blizzard response isn't "well there may be new allied races in the future that can play as them" it's "maybe dark iron lolololol"
>people think we will get kul'tirans and the little fox fags as allied races
poor naive souls

BC/Wrath was peak "remember that one character? he's a raid boss now lmao!"

curseforge.com/wow/addons/console-port

time to buy a nice 4k OLED TV and get myself the comfiest bean bag in existence

so at the 80-90 bracket, once scaling hits, I can choose between cata and mop, correct?

can I choose suicide?

Why not do BGs and let other people have the joy of killing you instead of keeping it all to yourself.

Newsflash they just killed Saurufang

>you can actually play this game with a console
this game is fucking dead

Patrician =/= Hard. If you want to use your brain, go play a SV Hunt

Pleb-tier taste, friend. My 80-90 route is Uldum-Twilight Highlands, that should be enough for 85, then off to Jade Forest and Krasarang

leveling is extremely fast

>last legendary before Antorus opens up
>Hoping for either portal shoulders or soul of the netherlord so I can stop being a third worlder with poverty legendaries
>Alythess Pyrogenics

is anything worse than this thing? maybe aggramar plate boots?

I have 3 legendary's left to get. Two are my BIS and other is Prydaz which is amazing for some affixes.

how do i raid. for some reason WoW is the MMO i've been super casual about. i was cutting edge in FFXI and even XIV 2.0. i don't feel like i can commit to a schedule in WoW because i like to just fire it up whenever and play different characters.

i don't have the gold for a boost, i think that shit is ridiculously steep. people ask 100k for a goddamn mythic dungeon.

just go straight twilight highlands

Just spam dungeons, it will probably be the best way to level still

>tfw Aggramar boots are the first and only legendary I've gotten

sounds awful

Watch a few videos on the boss fights for the specific raid you're attempting, join the discord that the leader will inevitably post, and try not to die from boredom

That's some juicy bait.

My interests are piqued, what qualifies as a patrician spec in your opinion then?

whats good bout portal sholders

Is that hat mail-only? Looks sharp af, but I would rather see this outfit on my fem dwarf

hello /wowg/! i'm about to resub for antorus. which spec should i play for this patch?

Reminder that this is a canon representation of a female belfs body type

shadow priest

you should play the game of not being a FOTM scrub

r8 my map

>resubing for a raid opening you wont even get an invite for

they perma-BIS since launch?

at what level can I solo the black temple with a friend not-easily?aka not one-shot everything but still possible

maybe he has a guild and not a pugging autismo

thicc mommy alexstrasza

much better than skinny disgusting belf

Quite simple, really; A patrician's spec is one that is viable in all aspects of the game (PvP, Mythics, Raiding), easy to learn, and has fantastic Moggos. Another example of a patrician spec would be an Ele Shaman

i'm in a /wowg/ guild but i'm too much of a shitter for their core raid group so i get carried in alt heroic raids

pfff literalyl why you fuckin faggot

Okay, I think I get what you mean, and I agree.

Have they shown what straight back orcs will look like?

you are confusing legs and shoulders retard

>/wowg/ guild
Literally for what purpose. All they do is spout memes, you get enough of that here

>gnomes owning tol'barad

why?

It's cosmetic, which means any class can wear it, although I believe you have to be level 90 before you can mog it?

there's some secret /wowg/ guilds that only a few privileged people know about

I felt that they deserved their own little spot in the world, where they can safely conduct crazy experiments