Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #938
KNOCK FIRST! Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; Best mod compatibility]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: aria.ma.cx/AAA/AA2Mini-V1.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini:
aria.ma.cx/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!sVV2wSDA!7-DpTAJMo4bwFQdoDMj3BA
youtube.com/watch?v=V-fRuoMIfpw
youtube.com/watch?v=y8-LH_VUROk
mega.nz/#F!AUEzgQIR!UBNrDQq_mir_SuuJRMKR0g
mega.nz/#F!wEdViZYQ!69nf20wSD1H0wkXNjuRwPg
mega.nz/#!R1pR0SrJ!zDv04NPWdU28tAlwAGQmLlii5q4l7YecURVMOlNRWyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Joyful a best.

AAU killed aa2g

The floating disembodied head knows all your secrets.

We should do a fun event this thread. Like make a group pose or interactions.

anyone know why my aau penis sliders dont do anything in maker?

Is there any way to make a hair part inserted with AAU stop "adjusting itself" when you speak to the character? It's a tad annoying seeing the mesh move on its own whilst the rest of the hair stays like it should...

I told you why last thread.

if there was it wouldn't be the case anymore
if it triggers you then just disable mitsumeru because it's caused by head tracking

>just disable mitsumeru
Umm, never heard about that, where do I disable it?

You have to download one of the No Head Tracking variants of NoDim and install it.

Ok, what will that mod do? I don't quite remember what head tracking does in that game anyway.

NoDim is the mod that modifies the dialogue so that the "fade to black" part of the dialogue comes AFTER the character says their line.

The No Head Tracking variants disable parts of Mitsumeru. Read the NoDim pastebin for more info on that.

I know what the NoDim mod does, I have it installed, I'm talking about this Mitsumeru thing and the No Head Tracking, what's that shit?

thanks buddy I didnt see it before i jumped ship to the new thread

>page 9
Got tired of headpats, post hugs.

A bit of a headsup:
Some AAU traits have been updated to prevent some buggy behavior. Namely Vivid Imagination, White Knight, Brute, Saint, Cuck, Corruption. Also added new trait: Fashionable, makes them change styles at random each day.
mega.nz/#F!sVV2wSDA!7-DpTAJMo4bwFQdoDMj3BA

Make sure to update your cards that use these traits

my eyes

NANI

youtube.com/watch?v=V-fRuoMIfpw

Thanks.

S-So bright!!

>no one asked for aa3 at the start of the thread
>this instead

it's good to know no one seriously wants aa3, Illusion is heading down a shit path into DoA looking girls instead of trying to just simply going with the anime style they had

Its not going to be called AA3 and I still have some faith.

Headpat the disembodied head. It's twice as effective!

No it's not. He sounds like he's talking about extra slot hairs readjusting to head sliders on character load, which has nothing to do with mitsumeru.

You mean that little hiccup where it pops up for a second then goes to how it should? Only one way to know for sure because both could be his problem.

It doesn't happen on model load, it happens when head animation is applied, i.e. head tracking. If you have head tracking enabled try looking at the girl from behind. When she turns to move her head in its default position the weird scaling is not applied.

That's what it sounded like to me, and if he doesn't have mitsu then that's gotta be his problem.
I don't have mitsu and it happens to me, unless he's talking about something different.

I have head tracking but turned it off because of that problem. If you have head tracking on it will not adjust at all. I stated that bug a while ago. But like I said it could be both. We can't know unless he posts something more specific.

The webm you posted is the bug that still happens regardless if you have head-tracking or not.

>getting tired of headpats
Blasphemy!

Good night /aa2g/.

See yah funny pictures guy.

Some new goodies on may for early adopters. Fixed sword/sheath prop, new rooms from Kemono Friends, and a visitor center prop or something like that.

What was wrong with the sword?

Something about transparency? I think he touched up the sheath. It's on their mega already.

Has there ever been a plugin to make pregnancies random?

The way it currently is (to my knowledge) is that you gotta bust a nut in her 10 times in order to trigger it. Seeing as the count resets every 2 weeks, it takes the fun out of knowing you fucked up.

Is there a REI plugin to randomize pregnancy stats?

According to legends if you cum any number of risky times, each one has a chance to get her preggers. 10 times was surefire, but less could do it too.

Super cute. Are you uploading your poses anywhere?

I do, they're under the palstic mega in the google doc but I don't update it very often

Pose and scene files as pngs when?

card?

THE RITUAL IS COMPLETE
THIS WORLD IS FORFEIT

youtube.com/watch?v=y8-LH_VUROk

And cutest!

Don't you die on me.

>AAU still crashes when you add extra hairs to males
Fix when?

is it better to have the game modded or the preinstalled game is fine?

Modded is better obviously but the point of the preinstall is to make starting easy. It's not intended to be all you download.

is the OP pic a mod? if so, what's the name of it?

The OP pic makes use of multiple mods. Primarily AAU, which includes a poser and easy addition of 3D rooms.

alright thanks

2 New Rooms:
Girls Room:
mega.nz/#F!AUEzgQIR!UBNrDQq_mir_SuuJRMKR0g

Fancy Bedroom:
mega.nz/#F!wEdViZYQ!69nf20wSD1H0wkXNjuRwPg
Enjoy!

how do i git gud at making cards

dunno, show what you have made so far so I can tell you where you're lacking

Posting your girl and asking for some opinions would be a good start.

I have both the audio patch and the 1.5 dialog patch for No Dim installed but for some reason none of the original personalities are working correctly. My locale is in Jap and other than the originals, all of the HEXAPP personalities seem to be No Dimming fine after installing the compatibility patch.

Been working at this problem for hours, tried a fresh install, and now have run out of options. Do I need a compatibility patch for the original personalities too or something?

Thank you!
Have patience, don't rush your creations. Some non oc's really don't fit with aa2's artstyle, so don't be too stubborn trying to make a specific character.

AA2Mini is triggering my antivirus.

What do?

if in doubt, uguu

How do I make styles, tho?

easy:
>open previous thread
>ctrl+f style
>look for some kind of instruction

Explain it in less than 10 words

No too much though. It will look spoopy.

make girl
add style
make style
save card

Get better anti-virus.

I have a present for everyone:
Fixed DDH lipstick meshes for HEXAOC. Now the lipstick doesn't look completely terrible when you're using one of those faces.
Get it here: mega.nz/#!R1pR0SrJ!zDv04NPWdU28tAlwAGQmLlii5q4l7YecURVMOlNRWyA
How to install: Extract to your data\sets directory. If you're using a two-folder install, extract to your AA2Edit\data\sets directory. You need AAU in order to use shadow sets, so if you don't have that, then install it and follow the above instructions.

Thanks will try it out later. I do use lipsticks as accents so this could help.

>We

We should kick your ass.

>WUZ

Wow, looking back, I see a lot of things that need to be fixed

>KANGZ

With the new shadowset, the lipstick aligns correctly, at least.

>itz to hard to instill aa2
I hate being a brainlet

Leave the retards memes out and I may help you

Is copy and pasteing really that hard?

How do you remove a Hair slot with AAU?

i added an extra hair slot and now i can't get rid of it.

Did you try pressing the Delete key?

Is Trendy ever going to have her own H sounds?

Randomize it
Add some glasses
It's done

>glasses

>page 10

user, this is not okay

user, this is okay

i have called the police

Just a reminder that hi-res tans are a thing now. To enable go to your AAU Script options and enable the hirestex patch. Do mind that you will have to upscale the body textures to match the tan to display it at its actual resolution. if you do not, the tan will downscale to fit the body texture.

>Do mind that you will have to upscale the body textures to match the tan to display it at its actual resolution.
Is there any real downside to doing so?

So I just got AA Unlimited after a year and a half of playing AA2. I did a manual install of the game when I first got it (took me roughly five hours), and I have had to reinstall the game two times already so I was worried that my 50+ hour waifus were going to be annihilated but everything is fine. I'm assuming I'm going to have to install the HEXA personality thing for more base girls to mold with my potter's hand in the editor?

Don't forget DoLLs and tot hair packs.

Why didn't you just download the all in one pack you goddamn madman?

There is a slight increase in high poly load times if your character has 4096x4096 skins + tans instead of regular 1024, but only by about 1-2 seconds, atleast on my rig.

>There is a slight increase in high poly load times if your character has 4096x4096 skins + tans instead of regular 1024, but only by about 1-2 seconds, atleast on my rig.
Still enough to not use it globally, I presume

As far as Corruption goes, does it matter how much you do per Force, or is it better to do only one thing and then Force again?