Mon-ika Misadventures edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

/ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality"
ft. 64 Anons
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcsqtYf2Q2A
youtu.be/gxzKZdTxNp8?t=3m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=W4VpE-0zitU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Natsuki!

Monika

Just Mommy!

Hotline Monika!

Yuri!

Remember Comrades; You can't fight in here, this is the Literature room.

Reminder

Always Yuri! \o/

Daddy's girl!

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

Calm times breed weak men
Remember that
War will return

Sayori

you're too fucking fast. I can't beat you

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Anyone see my daughter Natsuki anywhere?

I heard there's a parent shadow day coming up at school...

youtube.com/watch?v=mcsqtYf2Q2A

Yes!

>monika will never do the zizek shirt thingy with the sniff

I AM ANGRY

ANGRY ABOUT DOUBLEPOSTS AND BEING UNABLE TO DELETE THREADS

Quest post to follow shortly.

Yeah she's right at the end of this primed Yuri bully post

is ok have a cute and a breath and a calm :o

For those like me who don't want to participate in the Doki Doki Warring States Period:

What does /ddlc/ wear? Here's mine, feel free to fill out a grid and/or just comment on others

No, this isn't a meme. This is unironically what I wear half the time. Yes, I'm aware I look like a massive retard while doing it

Tell me you're lying

TELL ME YOU'RE LYING

Sadly he isn't.

youtu.be/gxzKZdTxNp8?t=3m9s

looking good Max
how's the wife and child?

Natsuki's single dad works hard to provide for his daughter!
Natsuki's dad wonders why she's not interested in the guys at school!
Natsuki's father finding that his daughter is attracted to him sexually!
Natsuki!

id comment but i dont have pictures of the shit i wear

legit don't care that much and i doubt many of the losers here do

Same pants, same plain shirt, a plain fleece and boring plain shoes
Maybe I evolve into you at level 80 or something.

Oh, that bully. She knew damn well that she wasn’t making it easy on you, she was putting you on the spot. Well, two can play at that game.

“In that case, I’d really like to read yours, Monika,” you say. “I bet it’s great. And not too tough to read, either.”

She flushes in response.

“O-Oh? Well then, ahaha, here you are. As for me, I think I’ll read… Yuri’s!”

The club members decide amongst themselves who they’re going to read. As it turns out, Natsuki is the one to read yours. You hand it over, then settle down to read Monika’s.

>Image

Well now, this is intriguing. Monika said yesterday that she was just trying to get out some negative emotions, but this still feels quite desolate. But what exactly did she mean by this? You’re first up to read, and you’re going to have to explain it. There are a couple possibilities here. How should you interpret it?

A. Monika is bored with her school life and how every day blends in with the last.
B. Monika feels helpless to enact real change in the world.
C. Global warming is bad.
D. (Insert your own answer here)

>First to five, with an addendum: If someone posts an answer for D, and it gets four (You)s within five minutes, it takes precedence. Time to submit an answer for D will be ten minutes. Begin.

Reminder to everyone in thread pic related

This is true

Remember, while we all might be waifufags to some degree, we're all brothers here in our shared interest in a game that a demented fucking leprechaun created. So please no waifuwar and just back to story time/cute posting/discussion

Yuri!
>tfw captcha

god you FUCKING scared me holy shit

At least it wasn't a full video

B

B

D. The Afrika Korps got fucked over royally by those who knew nothing about Desert Warfare.

D) this is my answer, spoken out loud to her

The changes to the script mean nothing.

Sure, B

C lol

this

wait what am i doing?
I'm so sorry everyone.

Dead, unfortunately. Hopefully the same doesn't happen when I marry Monika

Also you're the first one to realize that my look is based entirely off Max, congrats user

B

D. The Afrika Korps got fucked over royally by those (above Rommel*) who knew nothing about Desert Warfare.

Sorry, cocked up there.

Hello and welcome back everyone!
It's poetry time! I hope you're all have a great evening and are in a good mood.

Word of the thread is "beast"!
Alternatives are 'rich', 'dress', and 'bullet'.

As always, these words can be taken in many different ways and could really be interpreted in any way!
If anyone wants to write or try their hand at poetry, please consider using one of these words as you inspiration. You don't have to, of course, but it can always help if you need a little push! If you're new, don't be afraid to try it out. If you're shy, don't be! Everyone is welcome and we all love seeing your poetry!
I hope you all can have fun with this one!

youtube.com/watch?v=W4VpE-0zitU
I hate music videos!
Monika!

Wait why were there two #159's previously? Is this 160 or 161?

B.

D. Your altered story means nothing, this is going to end in misery. Sayori will die. Yuri will die. It is how its always been, it is how its always going to be.

Marrying your favorite Doki!

B

Seeing Natsuki suffer makes me happy!

D. She's a Veteran of the Psychic Wars

B is the choice unless a D option wins within the timeframe.

Where is the user who just uploaded the fic about the festival?
I just finished reading your story!
I liked that it has up and down moments! You feel me with apprehension and then suddenly, it's just Sayori being silly again! I'm also pleased with the solution for the solution you found to make Sayori not kill herself on the festival day and am very happy that you tried to unify the whole club and live with the girls normally!
Also, even as a Monikafag, I thought that her "suddenly moving" overnight was a brilliant touch, as I believe that this scenario is just Monika trying to give the MC a chance to make the club happy without her interference.
Nice read! I want to see the rest!

>rich
What if I write mine about Richard

i second this

I think DokiQuest should be considered an event that takes precedence over this, since people will most likely be too distracted to write and/or respond to poems. That's just my opinion, though.

>tfw this is actually the current state of waifufags
>not realizing they're not real
Lel

D. Bomber Harris do it again.

There's nothing stopping someone from replying to themselves 4 times in 5 minutes

There is always another who takes their place. All of them die, someone comes and takes the knowledge. Cycle unending.

this

B. This is going to end badly.

hell yeah

>My new favourite Doki Doki Literature Club

Fuck, he's going to give the Pope this isn't he?

Absolutely NOT. Before I even started this Quest, I mentioned that I didn't want to do it if it would ruin normal thread activities. I understand there will be a certain amount of traffic dedicated to it, but by no means let my work stop things that always happen. Fuck no. I will not stifle creativity here. I'll end this goddamn quest now if it looks like it's busting the threads up.

Except post timers. Five posts take six minutes.

No, this is fun, but it shouldn't put the thread on hold. Poetry bro is a staple, and he has the right to ply his trade despite this bullshit.

quality shitpost m8

Someone just has to make one reply on their phone and they can bump their own answer to acceptance, assuming nobody else gives them a (you) at all

D

"The pattern underlying reality reasserts itself without fail, no matter what anybody does. Though things look different at different places and times, the laws are fundamentally the same.

...Physics, I mean. The constraints placed on life by things such as thermodynamics are harsh and unforgiving."

Ah, Jesus. I don't think I can salvage this one. Um. Let me ponder on this.

>I got 5 (you)s
please don't ruin this shit with mommy milky read out, it was just a meme

I sometimes forget, I am surrounded by degenerates.

That's a negetory, user. Don't invalidate other's neat little activities.

CAN I VOTE AGAINST THIS?

Just make it so that it has to get more votes than other choices as well.

Thank fucking god this post wasn't within five minutes.

And that user who wrote "Like old days". I loved that childhood story you created of how MC and Sayori meet! I thought it was a bit cliche, but really cute! I'd make a slice of life anime series about this little couple. The plot twist would be when MC grows up and stops hanging out with Sayori, which leads to her depression.
Of course, after this, MC stops being a dick and he and Sayori live happilly ever after and die from old age with 3 children and a dog.

fufufu~

>samefagging to victory

yeah your system of several minutes may have worked against a single person trying it but there is no way for you to know if it is just 2 shitposters forcing meme answers is there fuck boy.

I second this motion.

With a vengeance.

Find a way, Comrade.

Dang guys, chill out.
I'm glad to see that we're appreciative of everyone's poems, though.

No, I guess there's not.

See , the last vote was not within five minutes of the post (timestamps 12:20:00 and 12:25:05)

This quest is starting to seem like a bad idea given how lewd we can get. This is just gonna devolve into shitposting and meme answers.

I DELETED IT, I WITHDRAW MY ENTRY, GO WITH (B) PLEASE

God Bless You. You may have saved us from degeneracy route. For now.

Maybe have user start but get interrupted?

No fuck that, Monikanon and the user who gives feedback (if they're different people) are awesome and wholeome. They're always great to read and go through, even if I'm too chickenshit to write a poem myself.

B also got a lot of votes, try that one. I think one option would be to just ignore shitposts.

he said 4 (You)s not 5
the first 4 were within the time

after the last thread i hoped to see wholesome dokis, then this happens

Everyone in Wholesome Squad, post a (preferably transparent background) image to represent you in the Wholesome Squad official shitpost that I'll make in 15 minutes or so

Don't lose hope man! We'll make it work!
Even if you have to start the quest again.
You just need to find the correct way to play it.

It was four (You)s for victory, not five. The fifth is technically the post itself.

Yeah. I was hoping we could take it... I mean, if not seriously, then at least with a sort of light-hearted sense of adventure. It may be a good idea to just cut it off. I'll be back in a few, I need to consider my options here.

Maybe it should be either limited to multiple choice stuff, use more author discretion, or a combination? (e.g. three-phase: People propose options, author picks a number of sensible options, people choose from amongst those options)

Okay, okay. That was a bad idea. I get it. Please submit your poem, by the way. Even my shitty poem got some feedback, so I'm sure yours can too.