How different would the world look like if the commies didn't take control of China?

How different would the world look like if the commies didn't take control of China?

>inb4 you CANNOT KNOWWWW!

All that I see from modern China is a wierd sort of cultureless money loving society.
I might be wrong here, but where is all the cool 5000 year old civilization stuff? I always heard that the commies fucked it up.

Whenever I hear the word commie all I picture are hysterical uneducated baby boomers stuck in the cold war mindset.

Am I the only one?

Like a bigger and probably much shittier Taiwan.

>All that I see from modern China is a wierd sort of cultureless money loving society.
Taiwanese are the exact same. And if we're to believe John Stuart Mill the Chinese have been like this for hundreds of years at least.

I picture underage /pol/fags trying to sound like their grandparents.

I'm a 30 year old East European and I use the word all the time.

t. not OP

This. A bunch of morons that barely keeps the country together that shuffles faces once in a while

That's pretty sad, although explains why most of Chinese history sounds like:

>This guy ruled
>He had a few sons
>Suddenly his uncle killed his sons
>Uncle is now the emperor chosen by heaven.

Only ignorant people think China today and China in 1950 were significantly different in culture.

That's most of human history actually

>modern China is a wierd sort of cultureless money loving society.

Taiwan is just as soulless and cultureless. Hint Chinese really like material things, see chinese Buddha interpretation.

Even then cultureless is a meme.

It's a buzzword used by Western Orientalists who think "that's not what (insert Asian nation) was like!"

>All that I see from modern China is a wierd sort of cultureless money loving society.
And Taiwan is a massive Weeaboo Country where people walk around with English Names and Chinese surnames and just gave Confucianism the finger by legalizing gay marriage.

What now, m8?

>Whenever I hear the word nazi all I picture are hysterical uneducated greatest generationers stuck in the world war 2 mindset.

See how retarded you sound leftypol?
People don't hate communists because they're "uneducated", people hate communists because it's a repulsive ideology, and it's repulsiveness doesn't magically dissipate just because the war ended.

JSM never even visited china

sounds pretty nice tbqh

>he thinks communism means equality

Isn't their president the one who wants to welcome in syrian refugees or something?

Sounds like they're pretty cucked desu

Asia be under 100% Western control instead of 50%. The struggle continues.

Not really.

Isn't this because the region we think of as "China" is really composed of like 10 different ethnic groups that don't really view themselves as a whole? So there really is no coherent "Chinese culture", but there is Han culture, Manchurian culture, Cantonese culture, etc.

The commies probably did fuck a lot of it up, but I think it would be hard for the West to extract much "Chinese Culture," other than the most broad strokes, seeing as it doesn't really exist to begin with.

>Han
>Cantonese

Most cantonese speakers are ethnically han right?

Without communism China would be a much better place.

Nah the other side of the coin was just as retarded and destructive.

>Most cantonese speakers are ethnically han right?
Cantonese view themselves as more Han than other Han Chinese.

alrightalright, I'm not a fuckin' orientalist, but I think my point still stands.

>alrightalright, I'm not a fuckin' orientalist, but I think my point still stands.
No it really doesn't. There was a shared elite culture in the Sinosphere that was never restricted to the Han.

Me and my friends call each other commie all the time as one of our assorted insults. We kinda just use it as a joke.

>Tfw glorious imperial Japan could have subordinated Asia into it's new sphere of world dominance but instead whitey had to step in and hand it all over the commies.

Lel this is an excellent description of Taiwan desu.

Maybe not. But he clearly encountered enough chinks to know.

That's what they get for stepping to France.