/dg/ - Destiny General

it worked for me edition

>>REMINDERLIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

>raid
>nightfall
>crucru
>IB dailies
How is one meant to do this on 3 characters?

Time to afk in IB until my ultimate comes up!

Post more sexy guardians.

why is my team always shit

Is this game good or shit? I see it compared to warframe, how is it alike or different?

Anyone have the compiled picture of Hunter sets? I'm trying to get my Veeky Forums on and need to figure out where to grind

Anyone want to PC nightfall?

Here you go.

Who is still playing this outside PC players? No console player since day 1 should be still playing this? I assume if you are you are NEETs or faggot degenerates or whatever which would coincide with the shit decisions you made in life?

I PRAY TO HER EVERYDAY

Explain your logic here.

You da best

W2C
>W2C
W2C
>W2C

what's the best sword?
unbroken promise for pve and quickfang for pvp?

There is nothing to do or strive for anymore if you were a console player on day 1. The only reason you would keep going is if you are a degenerate (NEET, faggot looking for shit to masturbate to, autist). Which are you? Autist I bet.

>tfw no quickfang gf as titan

It hurts bruh

>buy merciless from xur on friday
>get 3 merciless from engrams since then
fucking suffering

That is some really weird projecting, man. Take a break from Veeky Forums for a day or two and cool off.

>tfw u get 2 D.A.R.C.s

How is there nothing more to strive for on console since day 1? Stop being a faggot.

Isn't It Stared Back better for PvE?

Dat free ammo bruh

It's NEET or autist. You aren't spamming shit about boipussy so it's one of those two.

You have no reason to complain. Crown-Splitter is easily the most visually pleasing sword.

warlock sword is quite good for pvp too since it has more range and the range bonus is very noticeable after switching to quickfang

ok you tell me then. What is there? An average player who plays daily should have all 305 characters and if they are in a decent clan, should have all raids, trials and nightfalls done. So whats left?

GIVE ME A FUCKING ANTIOPE-D REEEEEEEEEEEE

>So whats left?
I pvp and have fun

also I still haven't done all of the sidequests

Ok I don't have fun and how can you not have done all the sidequests since day 1?

Oh right yeah, it stared back has both the 3 hits ammo perk and the combo damage perk.

Speaking of which I just got a hideous sword with the replenish ammo on combo perk but it's a downgrade unless i infuse eternity's edge into it.

I really dont wanna because eternity's edge looks so pretty.

what do i do :(((

I haven't even had time to get all that done since it came out, and I have it pre-ordered. Not all of us have twenty hours of free time. And what's wrong with r34 faggot?

Best pvp sniper?

I'm torn between aachen LR2 and Maxim XI

You are't who I am talking about and I got to those milestones playing 2 hours at most a day pretty fast so you can't do this meme.

copperhead

I'm not even the original guy who asked you to explain, man. I play on PC, but barely. I'm just saying, if you aren't b8ing for this dead ass thread, then you really need to take a break.

Do raid keys stick around after the reset or do they fuck off like rally tokens?

I am not even the guy he was responding to dude but from what I understand he was talking about just day one console players. If you can't follow people's posts maybe its time to take a nap?

STICK

Oh good. Sticking is good.

they stay

"The Supremacy"

I think you misread that

I'm not even that guy you responded to but it's clear you aren't reading anyones post to you in this thread. Maybe it's time to take a break? If you reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep.

>Toon

I'm not but I want to kill his mother.

I've never replied faster.
it's sad this is what the thread has been reduced to

>check the roster before the match
>2 groups of 2
>"surely they won't pair those two in the same team"
>they are

I got a 10 kill streak with that thing yesterday

I am a guy from another general and I accidentally hit this thread but you are both morons who can't read with dead mothers.

Post more awoken qt's.

Why the fuck are there no events on Io when its the fucking flashpoint? There have been 2 in twenty minutes

What will win in a fight, 4 Titans with auto rifles and scout guns, or a single hunter jumping with a handcannon
Apparently the hunter every time.

>it's sad this is what the thread has been reduced to
As opposed to what? Boipussy posting? This thread was always shit fuck off.

At least ya'll get your own sword
>m-maybe we'll get a warlock sword from the dlc

Warlocks shouldn't have swords, they should shoot fireballs and summon minions.

Are you retarded?

Fists of Havoc would be less of a bullshit super if it didn't straight up do a slam as soon as it was activated.

Kill yourself, faggot. How brain dead do you have to be to find this shit funny
>this thread was always shit
How fucking new are you? You probably came after one of the expansions in d1 and think you're some kind of special snowflake oldfag, with discord or kik chat to boot. Kill yourself you fucking moron. No really do it.

>it worked for me edition
Was it iffy for other people too? I didn't get many chances to do it but I did fail the first time even though I was pretty sure I got the last shot in. It is pretty easy to get anyway if you trade supers or hold a nova bomb in reserve.

Just like Stormcaller does with Landfall

>Being this new

how many 'class abilities recharge faster' mods can you stack

>don't recall seeing it or ever hearing about it
>apparently got it from Cayde upon game completion
>not in my vault
>probably got rid of it when I was fresh and didn't know any better
Guess I'm beating the game as a warlock again. And yes, I suppose I am retarded

>wah wah wah someone is stopping my boipussy circle jerk time to have an autistic mental breakdown

it would be shit if it was how you want it

It's still a melee super so there's a risk of activating it and not being able to reach your enemies at all. The initial slam could do with a smaller AOE because its almost as big as dedicated "nuke" supers despite being roaming after that.

>it's a 'pulse grenades are always fucking up titan premade that you're regrettably up against' crucible episode
>fists of havoc all over

Who the fuck thought this shit was acceptable.

Two fucking pulse grenades that with that exotic recharge super fast and a fucking super that practically kills everyone effortlessly

Every single class gets one after beating the game. Even a retarded newbie won't throw away a fancy looking purple weapon, so you had to be extra retarded.

What's with that fucking sword? That triggers my autism.

You look like shit Misriah

>He doesn't expect the meta

lol.

Always go into matches assuming mida, uriels, pulses etc.

It gets tiring though.

Shit/10.

I expect the meta, but I'm just tired of pulse after pulse after pulse grenade, or turning a corner and eating a fucking FISTS OF FISTS OF FISTS OF HAVOC

It's boring and unfun after the tenth match in a row even if I find Striker fun I like Sunbreaker more

I see less MIDA and more BD anymore.

Also, why the fuck is aim assist on the fucking pc game? And why is it so absurdly strong? My crew and I jumped into trials last night and got destroyed by a kid using an Xbox one controller. We found his stream and that Aim assist is practically a bot with how hard it sticks to your head.

>enemy knows theyre goign to die
>throw pulse grenade

Mizuki a best.

Noted.

are these characters from an anime

>get super
>activate it mid jump
>while in mid air you press and hold the buttons down a little harder than you need to
>see the sweet kill feed
I miss old fist of havoc

Head too small/10.

So Iron Banner is resetting on tuesday?

why? Are you going to masturbate to them?

This. Half the time I'm feeling like I'm getting killed more often by an aim assist than the actual player, and it's just really noticeable. That said I try not to let it get to me because I just attribute it to my being garbage, but getting three-shot by a BD over and over again is infuriating

Yes they are my dear dumb frogposter-kun.

Fuck I miss D1

That looks so much more fun than what we got now

I can only achieve orgasm to video game characters.

>activate Golden Gun
>can't shoot
>can't ADS
BEAUTIFUL GAME BUNGIE, REALLY FUCKING AMAZING.

>people are still playing destiny 2
i'll pray for you lost souls tonight

I miss shotguns and fun times.

I still playing Destiny 2 because it's all I have in my life. No job or work or anything. It's just this. To admit it's shit is me admitting my life is shit so I'll choose to have an unhealthy fixation with it.

Where is my Warlockfu user?

i hate it so much
but i can't stop
i have nothing else

There are those out there in more dire need.