Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1187

Love Yumi every thread! edition
previous Yumi loving thread NEWS
>SK:Refle officially out in Japanese, featuring Asuka as optional DLC. There are no current plans for localizations.
>PBS is officially out worldwide!
youtu.be/Z_ycXAUdRMA?t=15m10s
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>New Link is a new mobage RPG, introducing Fubuki, Gekko, and Senko
youtu.be/5H94E7po2ac
>SK Burst Re:newal, Burst Remake for PS4 featuring Yumi
youtu.be/2EXZPWdVNLM
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title
>Anime will receive 2nd season

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 7/14/17)
mega:#!39E2SRIR!fy2JYLmHDLL3nH8rx4f6x6KMbesuHex1p_pRtdFcfuM
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=23671557
youtube.com/watch?v=GdP44iBIvck
youtu.be/WbkD3QTNVdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I ABHOR EVERY FEMALE!

Luvin' Hikage!

skeeg off to the races

refle, ev, or pbs?

Love it or leave it.

burst
and then do whatever seems fun to you

you'd get more value out of your money by throwing it in the fireplace than buying any of that trash

That's just how the narrator at the end of every episode of Dragon Ball was like, it was always "Will they get there in time?" "Will it be too late for our heroes?" "Vegeta seems confident in his new found powers, but will it be enough?"

Gotta hype in some suspense after an episode of staring at each other and powering up you know.

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

Also, predictions for moveset changes in 7EVEN?
I have a feeling Imu's breech art will change because they seemed to want to nerf overpowered ones in EV but they forgot hers.

I might be autistic

hibbers

smd babu

This is my hundredth OP pic weee

If I realized this sooner I would have made it a heckin cute picture of Minori instead of the dumb bubu

So, sounds like you'd be stupid enough to say a shortstack and an oppai loli are the same.

when you combine it with her childish behavior and voice, yes, Minori isn't just a short stack.

Why are you still here?

oppai loli means prepubescent titties, user, the idea of slapping some fat tats on lolis
None of the senrans look prepubescent save for Mirai (and maybe, maybe kafuru), but certainly not Minori

Why not?

I rarely do anything here but shitpost. Like, really vile and malicious shitposting. I go to other places to talk about the games with people who like discussing the games. Be careful who you reply to.

Because there is no way out.

To collect smols. Especially sleepy smols.

>Mirai
>prepubescent

???

>fanart
Retard.

Minori with that big head, immature looking face that at times looks like she's missing her front teeth like an 8 year old child, girlish hairstyle, and penchant for sweets and little girl dress outfit, that SKIPS everywhere she goes, and plays with stuffed animals doesn't look prepubescent to you?

I just look at the pretty pictures.

You don't even rapepost, so you can't be that bad. I know you don't 'cause that's all me.
I also discuss the games here though. I'm also apparently quite quotable 'cause OPJason quotes me all the time, I'm even in this quote OP!

>looks
Mirai is FLAT on both ends, my dude, and is under 5' tall.
If a woman, with thick hips, nice thighs, and a big chest, dresses like a little girl, she would be prepubescent by your logic.
>If someone acts/dresses like a little girl, they are prepubescent
And that is the logic you've applied here, to Minori.

>Minori's shapely body
>prepubescent
???????????????????

THE HOSE

EVERY THREAD

>Marvy outright has to post "Holy shit relax we always have a little wait before we announce shit, Jesus." so people stop nagging them for Refle.

floofy suk
i wanna pat the suk

My beef with Hestia is that she just proportionately does not look like a loli (at least in official media). She's a perfectly normal person scaled down to the size of a child and that makes her look like a normal person scaled down to the size of a child, not an oppai loli.

It's like when you see medieval era art of children and they look stilted and weird as fuck because artists of that era didn't realize children are proportioned different to adults so they just drew them as small adults, and it took centuries for everyone to realize they've been doing it wrong and start drawing children properly

What I'm saying is Hestia's mere existence basically spits in the face of our understanding of anatomy and thousands of years of progress and human learning and that's why I hate her. When I LOOK at Hestia, I see an adult, and telling me that's a 10 year old (or body of a 10 year old I seem to remember he being some 1000 year old god or something) isn't going to change my mind.

And I get that oppai loli is literally her nickname, and I think that's a perfectly fine and fitting nickname for a short large breasted adult, but that doesn't make her an oppai loli. To me that would be as if all art of Shiki on every website started being tagged as vampire just because they sometimes call her a vampire in the games, and that would naturally and reasonably piss of people looking for art of actual vampires.

SENRANS god hestia makes me mad

K

That's official concept art of Mirai for SK burst, user

Oh, nice. Had no idea this guy worked on burst!
pixiv.net/member.php?id=23671557

Yup he requested to not be credited though

I actually played both 3ds games Boob Slider and a more polished shump dlc when for the other games, most of SV, and somewhat passed on dekamori glad i pirated that one

I was thinking of refle just because it was the cheapest along with trying the HD rumble meme out along with playing with the photo mode, but I'm thinking of the others because they are actual and translated games and have more girls, though idk if I want to go through another Musou style game. PBS, I would rather try the game out first because i have no idea if I'd be into it i want to spray the girls with water tho

>be a non SK fan
>research art of vampires
>find pictures of a blonde anime girl with red eyes who dresses all in black and turns into bloody mist and flies around with swarms of bats

I wouldn't see anything off about it I'd just say "anime vampiress"

But what if something like this were tagged as vampire?

This is my new favorite Shiki art she's so cute and nice in it

I think they'd only tag the stuff where she looks kinda vampire like.

>This is a 15 year old japanese ninja
youtube.com/watch?v=GdP44iBIvck

Alright you know what posting this thread made me sleepy so goodnight skeegee!

There needs to be some art of Minori and Shiki cuddling. They'd probably do that.

>oppai haruka loli

No.
N-no.

>bully daidouji
>grandma smells boobies
>big ass hanabi
Aaalrighty then. Sayuri's fuckin weird, dude.

>dick ryouna bad
arf

dumb dog

Why do I like the idea of a threesome with Yagyuu and Hibari?

Who wouldn't?

Why do you love your senran?

because of her dignity and elegance

Because I want to hold her and see her smile when I tell her every thing's alright.

Also really really big tits

>Minori/Hibari: Girl Love Story
Oh no! Don't let Haruka or Yagyu see!

Wow! If you got any more vanilla you would taste like Asuka!

Ikaruga is a really good cook, even if she ends up trying to mash everything into one dish.

I need more pics of Minori laughing.

I don't know.
I just do.

I love like 4 senrans. the rest can die.

>Rin feet
>mirai nice
>loli Babu big ass
>die crab

>/skg/ penis times

>worst kagura murasaki
close one

>Ryoubi worse shinobi

>Senran Asuka best

>great balls character Yozakura
nice

She's cute!
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

>bully Daidōji

This seems like a horrible idea

because she's a fun and interesting gal

STRONK

Stay safe babu

Remember to exercise.

youtu.be/WbkD3QTNVdA

Cute yet extremely sexy, demure yet strong, similar interests and tastes. She also ignites that protective instinct.

boop

Learning Hakusho Haki and stopping a fight between the schools!?

Why is Yumi so perfect bros

because burp

Opening the 7th Gate and soloing the schools!?

My Senran has shit taste in husbandos then.

>yomi hikage

>child boobies

You have shit taste in senrans so it's all good.

This is a very cute song.

I want to politely decline a threesome with Shiki and Murakumo.

Same, then I'll make sweet love to Murakumo one on one.

which senran is the best for degenerate fetishes like pic related

lol what a gay

Ryouna

Seems like the kind of thing Asuka would be into.

Which senran likes cuddling and petting their user's head the most?

Mirai!

Haruka. She probably has to hold Mirai's hand all the time so she doesn't lose track of her in crowded places.

Mirai is always patting her user's head while she's ravaging his throat!

if Shiki insisted I have them both I wouldn't be able to do it. I'd be worried about crushing Muracchi's self esteem over something that Shiki said she was totally okay with.

TIME FOR THE SNU-SNU

Daidouji, stop pretending to be Mister K. Miss R knows that it's you.

Miyabi is straight and she wants the mating press!

The solution is to turn down Shiki but then exclusively go for Murakumo to make her self esteem skyrocket!!!!